[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Grey's Thread of Wonder

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

>Feel like something is missing?
>Is /x/ the same old Rping and succubi that it was a year ago?
>Want to do magics but dont know how?

This is the thread for you!!

Noobs and newfags, also tripfags that i have been missing since my haitus I am opening this thread to talk to you, talk about what? ANYTHING!

If you need a spell and are a novice, I can hopefully make on for you, no love spells.

I'm pretty dosed up after a long period of naught, so bear with me.
>>
Story time, my grandparents just moved next to my cousins house, my uncle is super christian

he goes to new house basement and starts crying, says there is something in the house and prays and prays and when i went down there i could feel that it had gone but I knew why it was there, hiding.

this grown 48 year old lawyer was crying and praying to go to banish a demon and his kids got really weirded out by it.
>>
>>17033545
ANyone need a spell? free of charge
>>
A luck spell for me pls
>>
Info about sigils in general.

We store sigils in our unconsious, our unconsious may be or not be linked with us all ( collective unconsious).

A sigil gets power by giving it meaning and energy (whatever you may call it)

Because we are connected in some way other people can charge sigils to and store them in their unconsoius.

Do different input energies and intentions projected into sigils change or have influence on the original intention of the sigil?

Also when touching a sigil do you feel asmr or some sort of energy running down/up the spine or body
>>
File: 1447527860311.jpg (361KB, 1280x1184px) Image search: [Google]
1447527860311.jpg
361KB, 1280x1184px
>>17033617
Tomorrow is perfect for this

wake up and have a breakfast of eggs and cabbage

step outside and take a walk and do not talk to anyone, a short walk about where you live.

when you get home lather your entire body in aloe and then sit and think about how everything always goes your way, how that even in bad times everything ends up good for you.

then go to your yard, or outside and bury a pair of 6 sided dice and a blank piece of paper with some fern if it is available to you.

hug an oak tree if in your area, eat some oranges and pineapple, maybe make an alcoholic drink with these two things

this will boost your luck and tomorrow is really a great day to do this
>>
>>17033647
each sigil should be made for one purpose and not changed, some give off energy, some cause instances to happen in your life, i have seen a few rituals that i came upon and upon touching them i activated them and got cursed so a sigil giving off a feeling isnt so farfetched
>>
Do you know much about summoning?
>>
>>17033679
Personal sigil no one knows or has been posted on the web. It's the sigil of my spirit guide. I once drew it in a notebook and few days ago opened it again with no reason amd there it was. Alot of energy surged trough me when I touched it.

The spirit has been with me since I was 10 or so, someone who did some grounding on my energy said I was blessed.
>>
>>17033700
Yes, what do you want to know?

>>17033701
This sigil is more than a sigil then if it is your spirit guide, you should channel that energy towards something. its probably protecting you right now or somehow benifititng you, perhaps leave it alone, or contact the spirit guide and see what happens
>>
>>17033700
if you are going to summon anything i would advise against it, but i would love to know what ur plan is
>>
i am living at home this month and things are really chaotic, any spells to either calm this feeling or protect myself from it
>>
>>17033750
try burning some lavender around the house, saging the house, its christmas, so the perfect time to get some pin into your house, pine protects you and is a great spiritual plant

you could do a ten washes cleanse where you go into your shower very hot then turn the lower faucet really cold and clean yourself 10 times for each body part, that always helps me.
>>
>>17033714

Well, I'd like to summon an entity to learn things I wouldn't otherwise be able to learn, if that makes sense? I'm an avid learner, but obviously there are topics that fall outside the scope of science, so I was wondering if there is anyone I could summon that would be willing to maybe just have a conversation with me? I know from reading that different entities, whether they are demons or demigods or angels or what have you, have different dispositions, so maybe there is someone out there that would be more enthusiastic to help out someone like me?

Also, and I don't know if this falls into the same category, but I'd love to summon any kind of entity to gain legitimate occult knowledge and skills? I'm definitely just a beginner, but I feel like there are so many different texts and ideologies that people recommend that always seem to be mutually exclusive, so it's hard to really tell what is true, if any of it is. I figured that a surefire way to go down the path I really wish to go down is to just summon something and ask. Do these seem like stupid ideas?
>>
>>17033746

Yeah, I guess that's kind of what I'm talking about. Lots of people seem averse to summoning things, lots of others seem to be enthusiastic about it. Why would you recommend against it? To clarify, I don't necessarily mean "demons," if such things exist.
>>
What is the best way to go learning about basic evoking or creating thought forms? What is the most harmless thing you can summon? I feel like I am familiar with myself and want to get to know the perceived other.
>>
File: image.jpg (13KB, 457x305px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13KB, 457x305px
>>17033772
have some lavendar and sage on hand and will do what i can, have some pine trees in my yard as well. a new neighbor cut a lot of the pine trees down, i dreamt of it happening while i was away and i was very sad to return and find them gone. interesting to hear they are protective, that makes a lot of sense to me. maybe losing those trees invited in some of that chaos. your advice was really helpful, gives me some ideas. much appreciated. i always feel better after a focused shower, ie deliberately washing off 'negativity' and so forth as opposed to just getting in and out so thank you for that idea as well

i enjoy getting my room all saged up, mom has a bird so i can't do the whole house but i will figure something out haha.
>>
>>17033714
I'll charge my necklace with it, small blue stone hangs on it with abit of purple lines in it giving the illusion something is in it.

See how it ends, any tips for charging or just visualize it on the stone and it should be fine?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.