[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Virtual Trips and shit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (36KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36KB, 300x300px
What do we know about IDosers and the Gates of Hades shit?
>>
File: constanza.png (6KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
constanza.png
6KB, 680x680px
>idoser
>>
That's just what I've seen them been called, blocky Constanza
>>
File: 600full-syd-barrett.jpg (55KB, 500x504px) Image search: [Google]
600full-syd-barrett.jpg
55KB, 500x504px
I have it but I'm too pussy to try gates of hades

None of the other ones i've tried has worked

Hopefully someone can chime in who's tried GoH
>>
>>17029715
>>17029478
>>17029440
I've done it, nothing happens.
>>
you only obey subconscious command if you convince yourself it works.
>>
it's just ambient noise that's dissonant at parts
there's much better ambient noise, this is just hyped up wankery
listen to deconstructionalist by Giles Corey
>>
I've done it. Doesn't do much of anything. Makes you're heads pace kind of weird for about 30 seconds aftwrwards.

I didn't get some weird feelings in my body during but nothing substantial
>>
>>17029440
Gates of Hades kind of relaxed me, in that, it did pretty much nothing.
Hand of God though kinda made me nervous or anxious a bit?
Otherwise, all the iDoser crap is just meditating to white noise essentially.
>>
Doesn't do shit.

Even ASMR is more effective, and all that does is make you sleepy/horny.
>>
no this stuff works

i gave my idiot friend a few, hand of god and h bomb

i didn't tell him what it was or what they were called and just put them in his ears and told him to lay down, he is a very low iq guy

this is what happened

he listens to H bomb first, he sits for a few minutes and then throws off the headphones, stands up fast and lookes terrified. "You strapped me to a rocket and I was shot into the air."

He looked confused but then realised what was going on, I convinced him to do another one, and gave him Hand of god, again without telling him the name, or what was going to happen, just putting the headphones on him and letting him lay there.

He almost cried, he said "I saw god reach down and lift me up"

I shit you not this kid essentially described these two i doser beats without any prior information. He was always kinda a dumb kid, but idk how these things work.

Anyways I gave him gates of hades and that lasted about 4 seconds on his ears before he threw it off.
>>
>>17030970
Maybe it only works on the mentally handicapped, then?
>>
>>17031005
>i-Doser: /x/ approves
>>
>>17031005
It's probably like hypnosis. You have to have/be in a suggestible and susceptible state of mind for them to have any effect.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.