[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

strange encounter

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: ShiningLloyd.jpg (81KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
ShiningLloyd.jpg
81KB, 900x506px
this is not role-playing, I assure you this is 100% true.

This incident happened when I was 6 or 7, I am 29 now. I assure you all I was not dreaming nor do I have, or ever had an active imagination.

I was at my baby sitters house the place was quite old and I remember felling pretty strange there. long story short I went into a back bedroom and there were three "men" sitting all around the room, it was cold, the feeling in the air was stale and cramped, they didn't move, their eyes were very weird. each of them looked like they were from a black and white movie but each one had a different hue, red, blue, yellow.

I know this is strange but I could never forget nor could I ever explain this.

Any input? Any one hear about something like this or experienced something similar?

Appreciated
>>
>info from a six year old proves ANYTHING

>info from a six year old, retold 20 plus years later is even more valid

sound legit
>>
File: Power_Rangers.jpg (249KB, 1000x1363px) Image search: [Google]
Power_Rangers.jpg
249KB, 1000x1363px
>>17028893
Shit, OP, you met the Power Rangers and were too chicken to appreciate it? Go an hero.
>>
>>17028893
>I've never had an active imagination

Except when you were a kid. Stop bullshitting. Every one was a kid, and every kid has an active imagination. You're no exception.

Honestly, this was probably a dream you had that you are remembering as a real life memory. Or it was, perhaps, something you saw on TV that you believed happened to you as a kid in memories.

Kids do this shit all the time. They will say that they were a fish under the sea swimming around after they watch Finding Nemo. Or they'll say that they saw a creepy dead body after watching a scary movie.

OR it was a legit memory and they were just dummies or something
>>
>>17028893
>I assure you all I was not dreaming nor do I have, or ever had an active imagination.
Defensive?! I'm not being defensive! YOU'RE being defensive!
>>
>>17028996
Only logical explanation I can see.
>>
File: color hue.gif (19KB, 210x200px) Image search: [Google]
color hue.gif
19KB, 210x200px
>>17028893
>each one had a different hue
>>
>>17028893
I have vivid memories of being 2 years old. I told my mother once of things I remember and described the surroundings and she'd say "oh, that was when we went to Chicago to see your uncle." Things where if I didn't vividly remember, there would be no way to describe accurately where we were, what things looked like, even the clothes we wore and the color of the cars we rode in.

I believe you OP. I have memories of things that would be considered "paranormal", myself. Things I remember vividly yet, now that I'm much older, have no one to ask about. I had memories of being and youngish (mid 20s) southern white man when I was very young (I'm black and almost 40 now). There were many times when I'd speak of things I did "when I was white". My parents would respond angrily so I stopped talking about it. I remembered those young times when I was 16 and by the time I thought myself brave enough to ask my mom about it, she'd become very sick and passed away shortly afterward.

Sometimes we think we get smarter and wiser as we get older. Many times, that simply isn't true. We're pure and open when we are young. Our lack of purity as adults and ridicule from others when even only describing memories keeps us from opening ourselves to others. It's quite a shame. We could go so far if only we all had better understandings of ourselves.
>>
>>17028905
Open your mind, you are blind.
>>
>>17030046
Shhhh what the fuck, you are rustling all the sleeping jimmies here.
>>
I'm Gonna say a Dream that's been in my journal since high school. This is directly from my journal.

Sort of woke up. It was a really hazy wake up. Everything was all blended together. What I was looking at was a human looking thing. It was defiantly a human shape. But what was weird about it was that when u saw the man, I thought of the color violet. The image of the violet flower was in my mind. That's why I was so confused looking at him. He walked out. Then my mom walked in. She woke me up in real life as well but it was really hazy.

Any ideas? I haven't forgot about it since then.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.