[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alchemy Thread?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: Sigil-of-Ameth1.jpg (1MB, 2467x2468px) Image search: [Google]
Sigil-of-Ameth1.jpg
1MB, 2467x2468px
How do I really get into alchemy for real? Like real spiritual science. Where do I start?
>>
>>17028533
I found this pretty helpful.
http://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/Deuteronomy-Chapter-18/
>>
It'd probably be essential to learn Chemistry. That's my assumption anyways
>>
>>17028564
That's so wrong
That's giving psychics a bad rep
>>
>>17028623
Any form of foretelling that is not of The Lord is an abomination.
>>
Anything that can manipulate the consciousness of a being. Basically, art.
>>
File: 1242857476753.png (209KB, 552x604px) Image search: [Google]
1242857476753.png
209KB, 552x604px
>>17028564
you're a huge faggot. I just thought you should know that.
>>
>>17028627
0mg u again
>>
Get a degree in chemical engineering and realize you're being silly.
>>
>>17028655
wow. this comic is SO aesthetically displeasing to me. Not sure why, it's like the artist made every choice i wouldn't have..
>>
>>17028701
Get a degree in chemical engineering and be able to calculate pressure differences.
>>
>>17028627
Yea well God speaks through all things and in all forms. It's all in how you look at it anyhow. You only subscribe to what you perceive as canon, and it's only a cherry picked part of the whole.
>>
>>17028701
Alchemy =\= Chemistry
There's a lot of philosophy and allusion in alchemical processes. It's not meant as a purely physical thing.
>>
you are going through the stages regardless of your intention to do so
>>
You need to understand hermetic principles before becoming an alchemist.
>>
Sir Isaac Newton was obsessed with alchemy and dedicated more of his life to it over math/physics. He ended up dying of mercury poison from alchemical experiments. I suggest read up on him.
>>
Eventually learn Mental alchemy. Turning things you perceive as negative into positives. It gets easier the more you learn about everything. In a nut-shell everything on the negative end of a dichotomy has, if nothing else, the property of pointing towards it's opposite, the positive you seek. So even the bad you can find good in. Taijitu style.
>>
>>17028533
>Where do I start?
Hi, I'm god.

How do you react?
>>
>>17029920

Hey, me too, small world. Haha

>>17028533
I mean, it really depends on what you're willing to do. But for the most part you just need to be open minded, take everything with a grain of salt, and learn how to really reflect on things without bias.

As for material, I'd say, like >>17029576, Hermetic Principles give a good framework for viewing and understanding things. The Kybalion is a good starting point. Though it's rather dense, so you may want to take it a chunk at a time, and really think on it.

As towards the act of Alchemy, it really depends on what you think you need to do.

You could get lab equipment and do chemical alchemy, but even that is about using the chemical reactions as a metaphor for your own personal development. Overall I'd say just keep your eyes open, search honestly, and follow what feels right.
>>
>>17029943
Not the worst reaction you could've had.

Start with something that makes sense to you. If it feels foreign or strange, avoid it. Unless you feel an attraction to the foreign or strange, which is pretty much guaranteed to be the case if you come to /x/ for advice, in which case, go for it. Dive deep. Go in any direction you want. Pick whatever looks interesting to you, because honestly? You're not dumb enough to get caught up by any of the deception that tries to cross your path. No matter which direction you go in, you'll find exactly what you're looking for and you'll see past 98% of the lies.
>>
>>17028627
>>17028564

Alchemy is a root science that branches into chemistry, metallurgy, and psychology. It has nothing to do with divination or child sacrifices.

>>17028533
>alchemy
>real spiritual science
kek'd.
Start with meditation/yoga. If you can't know the reflection you already have, there is no basis of "science." Alchemy is horrible for what you're looking for; it's a set of suppressed symbols that reference your own suppressed symbols. If you can't understand those symbols then you're just wasting time.

>>17029559
This.
All you can do is observe what already is; restate what has already been said.

>>17030012
>Dive deep. Go in any direction you want. Pick whatever looks interesting to you
This, pretty much.
You have the whole world in you; you already understand more than you want to. Just explore what you want to so that you're targeting yourself and not just attempting to learn something "external."
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.