[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

For real creepy disappearances

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 319
Thread images: 52

File: tammen_ronald[1].jpg (13KB, 113x160px) Image search: [Google]
tammen_ronald[1].jpg
13KB, 113x160px
Ronald Tamren lived in a dorm at Miami University, Ohio that had been a Victorian mental asylum. In November of 1952, he showed up at the county coroner's office requesting to have his blood typed which the coroner had never encountered before and made an impression on him.

Exactly five months later, he found a fish in his bunk at the dorm and requested fresh sheets. Half an hour later he "heard a noise outside his room that disturbed him", left to check it out and vanished without a sound or a trace.

Two and a half hours later a dirty, confused man matching his description knocked on a woman's door asking where he was and directions to the bus station. Ronald was never heard from again.

Post other strange disappearances. Bonus points if they're close to you even more if they involve people you know personally. I found this one on CharleyProject
>>
File: ulrich_charles2[1].jpg (4KB, 115x160px) Image search: [Google]
ulrich_charles2[1].jpg
4KB, 115x160px
Ulrich was last seen at his home in the Riverside area on County Road 39 (now called Riverside Road) near Uhrichsville, Ohio. There was a thunderstorm outside at the time. When his wife woke up at 7:00 a.m., he was gone and the door was ajar. Ulrich's normal morning routine included making coffee and waking his wife up in time for her to watch a religious television program, but he didn't follow this routine on the day of his disappeared. He left behind his keys, wallet, money, belt, pocketknife and the family vehicle.

>tfw something came in with the thunderstorm in the middle of the night and just plain took him
>>
This thread probably won't take off because the Pagan tulpa summoning faggots have fully taken over, but I'll include a few.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Gareth_Williams

> Gareth Williams (26 September 1978 – c. 16 August 2010) was a Welsh mathematician and employee of GCHQ seconded to the Secret Intelligence Service (SIS or MI6) who was found dead in suspicious circumstances at a Security Service safe house flat in Pimlico, London, on 23 August 2010.[1]

> Police visited Williams's home during the afternoon of Monday 23 August 2010, as a "welfare check" after colleagues noted he had been out of contact for several days.[9] His decomposing naked remains were found in a red The North Face bag, padlocked from the outside, in the bath of the main bedroom's en-suite bathroom.[10][11] The police had gained entry into his top floor flat in Alderney Street, Pimlico at around 16:40.[12] His family believe that crucial DNA was interfered with and that fingerprints left at the scene were wiped off as part of a cover-up.[1] No fingerprints, palm-prints footprints or traces of William's DNA were found on the rim of the bath, the bag zipper or the bag padlock. The key to the padlock was inside the bag, underneath his body.[13]
>>
File: image005.jpg (40KB, 540x830px) Image search: [Google]
image005.jpg
40KB, 540x830px
Just know that I will lurk the hell out of this thread if you're dumping.
>>
File: boware_neal3[1].jpg (22KB, 136x160px) Image search: [Google]
boware_neal3[1].jpg
22KB, 136x160px
>>17028731
Okay I'll see if I can't scare up some more. It's hard when you're just searching through tons of "crackhead whore gets into car and is never seen agains" looking for that elusive aroma of the abnormal. I actually made it all the way through my home state of Ohio on CharleyProject but I'll expand to neighboring states. I bet West Virginia has some interesting ones. It would be great if we could get other Anons collaborating and combing their home states, and if foreignbros might be able to find similar databases in their countries.

For now I'll bump with Neal Boware a possible superfreak. He's half korean, half black. Lived with his korean mother who kept him heavily medicated because of "paranoid schizophrenia" and his physical description also mentions physical anomalies to his legs which are dismissively called "growth humps" whatever the fuck that's supposed to mean. It's surprising how many of these cases refer to "unspecified medical conditions"

Anyway, Neal's mom had him out of the house for once because he had a doctor's appointment to get more meds. He told her that he wanted a fruit roll-up so she was buying him one at this Aldi by a railroad bridge. As a train was running under the bridge, Neal broke away an LEAPT OFF THE BRIDGE ONTO THE MOVING TRAIN. He hasn't been seen since, not at the train's next step or anywhere along the line.

Unlike those other two I posted (good ones that were toward the end of the alphabetical list) this one was fairly recent and a young person besides. We can maybe identify a bit with him. I figure his Asian half earns him enough points with Anons to dig him out of the hole from his nigger half and it's a perfect recipe for some kinda monster

Anyway now I'm off to check out WVa. Will post more.
>>
File: jones_kimberly2[1].jpg (15KB, 106x160px) Image search: [Google]
jones_kimberly2[1].jpg
15KB, 106x160px
>Caucasian female. Brown hair, blue eyes. Jones has a small scar on the front of her neck at the center, a skin discoloration on her buttocks and a crescent-shaped scar on her left arm. She has a tattoo on her right shoulder of her nickname "Kimmie Sue" and a red rose with the name "Jack" on the stem. Her nicknames are Kim, Kimmie and Kimmiesue. Jones wore her hair shoulder-length at the time of her disappearance, with bangs. Quiet, raspy voice. Shy personality

>Jones is considered to be endangered because she is without her medication, and because of her high-risk lifestyle and extremely trusting nature. Foul play is suspected in her case, which remains unsolved.

Not really paranormal but she's almost definitely been taken for sex work. So be on the lookout for those discolored buttocks guys!
>>
File: CHLanders.jpg (9KB, 110x150px) Image search: [Google]
CHLanders.jpg
9KB, 110x150px
>>17027646

You may have heard of this one...seriously puzzling
>Carl Landers 69 years old 1999, mount Shasta California.
>Old dude in good shape, he runs with bros
>Wants to climb tallest Mountain in california, he and bros set out.
>Mount Shasta is a very busy area for hiking, there can be upwards of a dozen hikers on the trail at a time.
> Hikers make it to a camp halfway up common for people to stop and spend the night. Carl was taking some meds to help with the altitude, he got sick on the way.
>They all slept in a 3 person tent, poor Carl had diarreah a few times.
>In the AM winds were up to 70mph, they stayed in their tent which was in a well protected area near some rocks until the wind died down.
>They made the choice to continue up a quarter mile to Lake Helen, they figured they wouldn't make it all the way to the peak but wanted to keep going and see what the weather would do.
>The guys pack up the tent, Carl looks cold and kind of stares into nowhere. His friends tell him to go ahead of them and keep warm and they will catch up, the lake is only a quarter of a mile around the corner of the mountain and a few hundred feet
>Less than 30 minutes later they were on their way, just a little behind Carl.
>Halfway to the lake Milt told Barry (these are the two other dudes) that he wasn't feeling good, he was going to descend and meet them all at the car
>When Barry got to the lake there were more than 20 camp sites, he spotted a park ranger and asked if he'd seen anyone. The ranger said only one guy came through and went up to the "casual" trail.
>Milt followed and got within 100 feet of the other climber, but went back because the guy was moving way too fast to be Carl.
>Milt goes back down to the lake and asks the ranger again about Carl, but the ranger hadn't seen anyone else.
>Milt goes back down to other camp site, hoping to find him there. No Carl.
>Milt reports his friend missing and search begins the next morning.
>>
>>17031979

Cont...

They never found him.
Area off trail was covered in snow, no footprints were found leading off.

Guy working the case, experienced mountaineer search and rescue guy named Grizz says this -
"…35 years I've never had this happen to me…we were all over that mountain, he was not on the mountain…we brought canines in, they didn't pick him up…we flew around it, we dropped guys at the summit, they came down all sides, they couldn't find him…they talked to people who were on the mountain, they didn't see him…there's snow around the path where he was, and nobody went outside the path…"

It is guessed that Carl disappeared somewhere between their campsite and Lake Helen, but in the topography of the area where he vanished there is nowhere for him to disappear to?

When Paulides asked Grizz Adams what he thought happened to Carl Landers on the mountain, he replied: "…that's the million dollar question, he either went up, or in-but he's not on it."

Just super strange...they never found anything of his, clothing, equipment etc. Keep in mind he had a whole backpack full of climbing gear.
>>
>>17031988
:o
>>
>>17031979
>>17031988
Maybe he knew it was his time and he just needed to get a little closer to heaven to be picked up.
>>
>>17028711
> /x/ is taken over by level 69 fagwizards
> don't bother to mention the people who are too scared to do drugs/did too many
>>
>>17027685
Dont be autistic the guy clearly had his gay lover pick him up early and never came home frim bum club
>>
bump for interest
>>
File: kunst_rosemary.jpg (15KB, 129x160px) Image search: [Google]
kunst_rosemary.jpg
15KB, 129x160px
Another strange one.

>Rosemary Kunst 70 years old 2000, Spirit Lake, Marble Wilderness Area CA
>Goes on weird spirit retreat with indian dudes who have an altar at the lake and do ceremonies and shit.
>The lake is in a bowl similar to what a volcano would look like. There is only one way into the area, where the lake drains there is a 70 degree drop down the mountain. good tree cover.
>Upon reaching the remote location they all do weird spirit dance to say whats up to spirits
>9am the next morning Red Hawk takes group for a day hike, Rosemary decides to stay behind and reflect on the beauty of the lake,
>She decides to take a short hike to the other side of the lake, asks Red Hawk's son if he want to hike with her. He says "Nah"
>Says she wants to try and "mingle with the spirit" of her recently deceased husband
>she asks for a bag lunch and takes off in the direction of the lake drainage.
>Group returns, find she's not back and they all go out and look, they look for a few hours then notify authorities. Within 24 hours there were 50 searchers looking for her.
>They know she did not walk back past the base camp, and could not have decended out the other side without climbing equip. and not being like 70.
>Canines could not pick up her scent, highly unusual since they knew the path she took when she left
>Mountain Lion and bear attacks are almost unheard of in the area, and when they do happen there's often a lot of blood and torn clothing, none of which was found.
>Searcher with tons of years experience says it's one of two cases that really bugs him
>Indian chief mentions the spirit ceremony and clams he knows she found her way to an area called Devil's Back Canyon. gives no other explanation.
>All they found was a small tuft of her hair tangled in some thick brush, far off trail (1 1/4 miles)

She's 70. Entire lake area is basically in a steep basin, no way for her to climb out without climbing gear which she didn't have.
>>
File: harig_james.jpg (32KB, 125x160px) Image search: [Google]
harig_james.jpg
32KB, 125x160px
>>17030745
I'll post some from my state.
>Harig was last seen when TWO friends dropped him off in the Sharp Mountain area of Blythe Township, Pennsylvania on the morning of February 5, 2012. He supposedly said, "This looks like a good place to get lost," walked into the woods and has never been heard from again. The Sharp Mountain area is rugged with numerous mine shafts and rock slides. An extensive search turned up no sign of him. Harig has dropped out of sight before, but only for a couple of weeks at a time.
>He left behind a young son. Since Harig's disappearance, he hasn't used his bank account or applied for unemployment benefits. Foul play is not suspected in his case, but it remains unsolved.
>>
>>17031952
>girlfriend is named Kim
>her butt is discolored
>my name is Jack
oh boy
>>
>>17028711

Pretty sure it's been established that this dude was killed by Russian spies for refusing to become a double agent btw.

Not OP but I posted those last 2...I have a couple others I could try and write up.

If you're into these seriously consider checking out some David Paulides interviews, there are a few on youtube.
>>
keep this shit going . the divination/elsie chinchong shit drives me to despair .

almost as much as 5th dimension sasquatch and masons did 9.11
>>
I hate posting links to foxnews, but the Tara Calico case creeps my shit if only because it appears that at one point she was so close to being rescued, and the way she left a trail of broken walkman pieces to try and aid in her rescue is pretty badass. http://www.foxnews.com/story/2009/08/29/new-letters-stir-20-year-old-unsolved-mystery-apparent-child-abduction-photos.html
>>
Laureen Rahn is pretty creepy with a creepy pedo angle. http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/r/rahn_laureen.html
>>
>>17032206
If she was lucky, she may still be alive as a sex slave with those legs.
>>
File: dennismartin.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
dennismartin.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
The Dennis Martin story is an old one that has been mentioned here before, but here's a summary..

>Martin family goes on trip to Great Smoky Mountains National Park
>Get to a nice grassy area with grills, picnic tables
> By chance at the site they run into a family with kids and the same last name
>wtf
>The kids decide to play hide and go seek while the adults cook and chat
>Dad is watching Dennis
>Watches as Dennis runs to edge of trees and hides behind a bush
>Eventually the other kids are found or come out...
>Dennis never does...
>Dad panics checks behind the bush...Dennis is gone
> Dad runs two miles up a trail that was near the bush
> Still no Dennis
>Nowhere to be found...returns to picnic area and nobody has seen or heard from Dennis at all
>Meanwhile as this is happening at an area a few miles away.....
>Family stops at scenic overlook....views of valley...a mountain with a few trees on it
>Suddenly horrifying screams, they look up to the mountain with those trees
>Report seeing "something"..."large hairy animal" with a child slumped over it's shoulder...animal dashes back into treeline and out of view
>reports it to rangers
>Eventually...few days later
>FBI shows up,..green berets set up camp (no joke)
>says their story is bullshit
>try this officialstory instead
>FBI agent assigned to case later commits suicide

Dennis is never found....most they came up with was one small footprint that seemed to match his shoe near the bush he was hiding at. I mean totally could have been a bear or something imo...but still strange.
>>
File: Tooth_from_above.jpg (248KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Tooth_from_above.jpg
248KB, 640x480px
Jaryd Atadero....this one is weird to me as they found a few of his remains and clothes...but things just don't really add up.

>Three year old little Jaryd is out innawoods,
>his father runs some resort lodge about 20 miles away from where this happened...where you'd go for a summer camp type thing or with a church group
>He goes hiking with his sister and two groups who were staying at his dad's lodge, mostly kids with a few chaperons to keep an eye on them
>The first group is lagging a little behind while the other is a few hundred feet ahead
>Jaryd begins to travel between the two, as do other kids running around as kids do
>Eventually runs a bit ahead of the group to try and scare them...
>Jaryd disappears, adults soon realize he's missing and contact the father and authorities
>They search everywhere, nobody can find anything. Dogs can't find the scent...
>tfw search and rescue were using a pair of the dad's pants to train the dog's scent...
>Dad furious demands answer
>fishy...
>search and rescue threatens to cancel search
>Four years pass...no clues until
>Quite a ways off the trail, 500+ feet up a sheer rocky incline some hikers stumble upon...
>a single tooth (pic related)...sitting plain, exposed and uncovered on top of a log...after 4 years the tooth is just sitting there
>Nearby they find a part of his skullcap, his shoes, Jaryd's pants and sweater
>Shoes look pristine, no evidence of weather damage (4 years of snow, etc)
>DNA test on tooth comes up as contaminated..
>Piece of skullcap apparently too degraded to recover a good sample from
>No blood on any clothing, no other bones found

I can try typing up a few more if there's interest.
>>
>>17030745
>I figure his Asian half earns him enough points with Anons to dig him out of the hole from his nigger half and it's a perfect recipe for some kinda monster
jesus christ wow
>>
>>17032412
O RLY? Is 4chan no longer rayciss?
>>
>>17032410
This sounds like an alien abduction.

Anyone have any more stories? Or know where I can find more like these?
>>
>>17032487

I have a few more, I'll try typing them up a bit later tonight if there's still some interest.

Something about that tooth is just strange to me, combined with the fact there was no blood whatsoever found on the clothing and the clothing was intact.

Most of them are cases David Paulides has looked into....I listened to most of his stuff on youtube, he also has a book out...here's 1 link just off the top of my head but I remember there being a few other better interviews

https://youtu.be/36v0ZAxahmk

Say what you will about bigfoot, etc ,cryptids lololol - I'm pretty skeptical and these are honestly some pretty strange disappearances.

I mean people do go missing in the woods, but with a lot of these stories...things really just don't add up.
>>
>>17032429
just seemed unnecessary and try-hard, sorry.
>>
>>17032516
I am down for it.
>>
Diane Augat disappears on the 11th, on the 13th her mother gets a call hearing "help me help me" in the background - upon calling the number back no one answered. On the 15th her finger showed up in the middle of the road. https://www.reddit.com/r/UnresolvedMysteries/comments/1vhuww/the_disappearance_of_diane_augat/
>>
>>17032533
You're half right in that I was trying at least a little harder than I had to with your mom.
>>
File: not-funny.jpg (13KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
not-funny.jpg
13KB, 300x300px
>>17032563
>>
>>17028711
>the key to the padlock was found inside the bag

All the padlocks I've bought always came with multiple keys. Killers probably had the lock in the bag before stuffing the body in it and just forgot one key there.
>>
>>17032588
Also you don't need a key to close a padlock
>>
>>17032071
Dude wanted to die, probably jumped down an old mine shaft
>>
>>17032337
Bears don't carry their prey anywhere. They don't need to.
>>
>>17032337
I just looked this up they claimed the special forces was called in to aid in the search but they were all armed. I don't know much about search and rescue being assisted by the military but would they really be armed searching for a kid in the woods?
>>
>>17032627
Probably. Lots of dangerous animals, y'know.
>>
>>17032627
If there were a confirmed Threat
>>
>>17032631
True but what about the 1400+ people that were searching for him? Maybe not paranormal but with that many people it's crazy to not have found a trace
>>
>>17032627
Well, don't a lot of search patrols carry some guns usually in the woods? Who knows what angry honey badgers you can run into
>>
>>17032627
>>17032644
Depending on where they are, they could have rustled up a bear, a mountain lion, any kind of serious animal. Actually, that has me wondering how often the military actually has to go full-on Godzilla and sweep through the local woods to clear out a grizzly or something.
>>
>>17032337
holy fuck I wonder if this is in the 411 book. There are some fucked up kind snatching sometings in national parks around the us. Kids often discribe them as hairy or fuzzy men.
>>
>>17032654
>how often the military actually has to go full-on Godzilla and sweep through the local woods to clear out a grizzly or something.
Never. Even when killer bears or cougars are put down it's done by rangers and it doesn't take many, they just need to be skilled. It's not like they're the Viet Cong.
>>
>>17032672
I'm sure that occasions sometimes arise where the military might be doing drills or exercises in a forest or mountain environment and they accidentally scare up some wildlife. There was a skinwalker story posted here with basically that as the premise.
>>
>>17032680
Makes sense that the supposed SF guys were called to assist, probably were glad to, if they were running training ops somewhere nearby.
>>
>>17030745
>CharleyProject
I live in Iowa so here's a weird one from here.
>>
File: hmm.png (91KB, 1899x628px) Image search: [Google]
hmm.png
91KB, 1899x628px
>>17032742
cool it didn't post and I didn't notice like a retard.
>>
>>17032773
We know what happened to little Johnny Gosch
>>
thanks if you're still there OP (donno if you're the one typing up the stories or not), I'm interested in more stories. this/the missing 411 stuff is so creepy
>>
Massachusetts has some really interesting cases.

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/r/risch_joan.html
>>
>>17032209
The part at the end of that, the disappearance of the one neighbor who resembled the girl but just older, is creepy. Really creepy.
>>
>>17032838
what part of mass do you live in, presuming?
>>
>>17032834
I'm still here. Just combing to try to find stuff that's actually fresh to /x/.
>>
http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/w/west_marjorie.html

A four year old who went missing in 1938. Weird case but by far the strangest detail is the speculation that the Tennessee Children's Home Society near Memphis, Tennessee was involved. From the site: The facility was operated by Georgia Tann, who was initially lauded for placing at-risk children in adoptive homes. Authorities eventually learned that Tann had kidnapped over 1,200 young children during the years 1932 through 1951. The majority of victims were abducted from states bordering Tennessee, although some children resided in Connecticut. Judge Camille Kelly approved Tann's custody bids for the majority of the victims. Tann placed most of the children with childless couples in New York City, New York or Los Angeles, California.

Wat.
>>
>>17032880
Sounds like the finders fucked up.
>>
>>17032962
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgia_Tann

Shit was different back then. My dad and his brothers were sat out on the courthouse steps after their mother died for pretty much anyone to take in. He and his older brother were taken by a farmer basically for labor but their younger brother was taken by a nice family since he was still wee little.
>>
>>17032838
>an episode of some type
Ah, the early 60's.
>>
>>17032996
You mean http://www.thepeopleshistory.net/2014/03/the-finders-cult.html?m=1 these finders?
>>
>>17032838
that's basically gone girl
>>
>>17027646
>tfw going to Miami university
You forgot the part where they held a vigil for him a few years later and they saw someone in the woods watching.
>>
File: bryce-laspisa-419x330.jpg (26KB, 419x330px) Image search: [Google]
bryce-laspisa-419x330.jpg
26KB, 419x330px
>>17032834
>>17032890

I'm not OP but I typed up those last few missing 411 cases...there are a few other's I'll get to later but first this recent ones been in the back of my mind, plus it's probably new to /x/ .

Bryce Lapisa has been missing since 2013

>Basically typical freshman college student, driving from Chico California to south of LA (about a 7 hour drive)
>It's monday...some anecdotal talk he took shrooms + vynase with bros and played some madden
>Wednesday comes Bryce decides to break it off with the GF...friends are concerned, everyone thinks he has been acting weird...could just be stress
>Friends concerned, take his keys..helicopter Mom talks to them over phone and persuades friends to return keys to Bryce
>Bryce tells Mom "I have a lot to talk to you about"
>That night he leaves Chico at 11:30pm
>Runs out of gas at 9am next morning
>Gets gas delivered by serviceman, Mom calls serviceman's company talks to him..says Bryce's eyes looked red but he was ok
>10pm that night he calls his Mom, says he's going to hang out with some friends later
>what friends...?
>2am that night, tells Mom he's pulled off the freeway and is in a safe suburban area... plans on spending the night there in his car
>That morning at 5:30am officers locate his car rolled down a 15 ft embankment near a boat loading ramp at Castaic lake
>Back window smashed out
>Small amount of blood inside car...all valuables still there...wallet, keys, phone..
>Duffle bag in the back was unzipped and looked like something had been taken
>Apparently walked from his car to lake Castaic after the crash

Between 2am and 5am Bryce circled the crash site three times, third time resulting in the accident.
>Why?

Nothing has been found, no leads, no traces...granted it's only been two years.
Recently (Nov.3) someone found a skull complete with jawbone in Lake Hughes.. east of Lake Castaic. No word on ID yet.
Who were his "friends" and why did he circle the accident site three times?
>>
http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/a/akers_ruby.html
This one is interesting because of the phone call at the end.
>>
Bamp
>>
>>17031952
>Jones wore her hair shoulder-length at the time of her disappearance, with bangs. Quiet, raspy voice. Shy personality

waifu tier
>>
>>17032337
>the same last name
>green berets set up camp (no joke)

These spook the FUCK out of me.

>>17032656
>holy fuck I wonder if this is in the 411 book.

It is.
>>
>>17033768
Speaking of Paulides, I remember him or a radio host (don't remember where and when, but probably for his book about urban disappearances) very briefly talking about a woman who claimed she was grabbed by the arm or shoulder by some invisible force, somewhere near a river. I think they said it was in the 1950s, in Europe I believe, I can't remember the details.
This is a very shitty description but does anyone happen to know more about this story? Sorry for off-topic.
>>
>>17034359
Could be Where did the road go, or Mysterious Universe
>>
>>17027646
bump for first decent thread in days
>>
>>17033014
Jesus Christ...
>>
File: butler_james_daniel[1].jpg (19KB, 122x160px) Image search: [Google]
butler_james_daniel[1].jpg
19KB, 122x160px
Returned to Oz?
Forced labor for Willy Wonka?

>Butler is legally blind. He has unusual bone structure and muscle patterns similar to Dwarf Syndrome. He is small in stature and has large hands and joints.

>Butler was last seen in the vicinity of Durwood Court Apartments in Kingsport, Tennessee on August 16, 1995. His girlfriend told authorities that Butler entered a vehicle with unidenitified persons for a ride to a bus station during the day. Butler was apparently not familiar with the car's occupants. His girlfriend said that he planned to take a bus to Johnson City, Tennessee at the time. Butler has never been heard from again.
>>
File: butler_leroy[1].jpg (19KB, 113x160px) Image search: [Google]
butler_leroy[1].jpg
19KB, 113x160px
Reverend Leroy Butler
Taken Halloween 2001
No leads
>>
>>17032224
>"Lucky"
>>
>>17032128
What really happened to Elisa Lam?
>>
does anyone know the name of that one guy who went missing in a European country I think.

>got into a fight of some kind
>damaged his eardrum and had to stay behind for a bit longer while his friends left
>called mom saying something was wrong and she says to go to a hospital
>video shows him enter hospital but haul ass out of there after 10-30 minutes
>never seen again

This is all I remember of it
>>
>>17031952
Hot and retarded, she's my kind of girl : 3
>>
>>17031979
>>17031988
but did they check in the lake ?
>>
>>17035174
>Butler is legally blind. He has unusual bone structure and muscle patterns similar to Dwarf Syndrome. He is small in stature and has large hands and joints.
>His girlfriend
wat
>>
>>17035376
>even malformed dwarves get more cooch than you
>>
>>17032410
Ones like this piss me off - why were adults not keeping an eye on a three year old!? Even if he was with other kids, you shouldnt be leaving children to look after other children
>>
>>17027685
He probably just left his wife during thr night to avoid a fight.

People do sometimes just get up and walk away. It doesn't always mean Aliens took them.
>>
File: medium_2760640158.jpg (62KB, 500x357px) Image search: [Google]
medium_2760640158.jpg
62KB, 500x357px
>>17035379
>mfw this is true
>>
>>17032672
>viet cong

The Viet Cong never existed. It was a name given to ordinary civilians in order to demonise the population so the American people would allow the war to proceed.
>>
>>17032080
Or read his books.

It's easy for some people to dismiss Paulides based on the couple dozen cases he always talks about in the interviews but when you read the books and see that he has compiled a list of over 1500 disappearances that are completely whackity schmackity, it's pretty fucked up.

Inb4
>mount un Lyons
>she just got drunk and falled off da mount un
>>
>>17035508
Viet Cong shill detected. Go back to Ho Chi Minh-Chan you fucking commie scum.
>>
>>17035516
I suppose you think the Gulf of Tonkin incident was a naval attack by the viet-cong?

Stop sucking government dick.
>>
>>17035285
Was that the guy where there is cctv footage of him like sprinting out of the building and vaulting a fence or something?
>>
>>17035285
Lars mittank? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCUdyrwRz8I#t=1m55s
runs out of an airport, thats what i was thinking of in this post >>17035536
>>
>>17035516
retard the vietnam war was yet another false flag attack
>>
>>17035459
Yeah people always leave their keys, wallet and car when they leave their wife. Also look at him. He was an old Good Christian type. He woke her up every morning so they could watch church shows together for fuck's sake.
>>
>>17035590
>>17035508
>Because crawling around in tunnels wearing Mao jackets is what innocent civilians do
>>
>>17035645
Ignore 'em, just russian shills trying to rile up a reaction

Get out of here, STALKERs.
>>
https://www.pdx.edu/hatfieldschool/ronald-tammen
>>
>>17035649
>>17035645
america is the real terrorist country faggot deal with it
>>
>>17035820
I want ISIS and Russian shills to leave.

Petition to make /x/ a NATO-only board.
>>
Well, in my story the dissappeared person came back but was totally different in personality when she came back. Let me tell you.

There was this girl in our class 3 years ago that dissappeared for almost two weeks in one summer. She was one of those noisy and arrogant girls. But after she came back to her home (was still living with her parents at that time, we were all about 19 that time), she couldn't say at all where she had been or what had happened. After that she barely showed to school, talked to anyone, or kept social contact except her one best friend. But the way she just appeared at that said friends house, like, one day that friends mother was at home watching tv,when suddenly she walked to the couch and asked where her friend was, they still don't know how she got in trought locked door, but stuff like that happened for year and now nobody knows where she is, or what she is doing.
>>
>>17027646
Wait a man disappeared and then a man looking like the same man came looking for himself and then disappeared again? What the
>>
>>17036054
No, asked where he was as in "Where am I?"
>>
>>17032078
Well looks like you're in trouble now.
>>
>>17032410
That tooth looks way too developed to be a three year old's.
>>
>>17035547
>>17035536
yes that's the one, thanks so much for finding it.
>>
Now that there is a real thread, it's tl/dr
>>
File: carney_lola.jpg (15KB, 124x160px) Image search: [Google]
carney_lola.jpg
15KB, 124x160px
Here's one from my home state NJ (and its NJ as fuck)
>40 years old at the time of disappearance
>No prior history of any mental illness
>One day picks up and leaves home with 17,000, a handgun, and steals her sisters car even though she owns her own car, which was "almost brand new"
> Had problems with her husband, however when she had left in previous times she had always taken her children with her, as the family claims she was very close with them. She also leaves her dentures behind
>Never heard from ever again

This one sounds like she got into some shit the family didn't know about or something, but something about this one just gives me an eerie vibe
>>
>>17036580
The fact that she left her dentures and personal car makes me think she probably had a psychotic break.
Pretty common to imagine you're being tracked/controlled through teeth.
>>
File: Untitled.png (169KB, 1878x701px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
169KB, 1878x701px
Here another odd one from NJ (Didnt feel like typing it all out)
>>
>>17032889
I'm back in NY for the time being but I was living in Cambridge.
>>
>>17032224
oh you douche
>>
this one happened next to the county i live at and it flipped everyone out if anyone has ideas let me know coz i am really interested

>Robert Fitzgerald went on a hike at confederate breastworks with friend and a dog.
>During hike he lost his cellphone and shirt
>The following day he returned looking for it but a hiker from charlottesville found it already
>He had been off work part of the week and wasn't reported missing untill days later on nov 15 when he didnt show up for work
>Authorities found his car at breastworks. A backpack with a water bottle, powerbars, a flashlight and a rain pancho
>Searchers covered 50 miles and 4,500 acres and didnt find anything.
>There has been many theories some believe in foul play, he was abducted, victim of a gang initiation or stumbled across a drug deal (doubt it)
> Augusta County Sheriff is quoted as saying "It's like he disappeared off the face of the earth,"

It is true that is a drug spot but we dont really have hardcore drug dealers in augusta or highland
>>
>>17035376
Dude just go outside, stop being so scared, getting laid is so fucking easy and you're gonna laugh at yourself so hard after you have sex and realize you weren't missing much
>>
>>17036995
tell me how?!
>>
>>17036902
>confederate breastworks
This is the most interesting part by far wtf are breastworks?

>>17036698
Nobody wants to read your ultra-high resolution wide ass image with tiny font
>>
>>17037057
"Breast" high barricades made from dirt.
>>
>>17037057
During the civil war at the battle of mcdowell they got so desperate they employed women into the army and knew how sensitive their breasts were so they built iron bras for them jk i have no idea https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Breastwork_%28fortification%29
>>
>>17036902
>Anonymous
Roanoke reporting in. Have never heard of this that's interesting. I work for the state and spent some time in the woods in Augusta co this summer placing insect traps. Had an odd feeling the whole time so I hauled pass the whole time.
>>
>>17036902
What year was this? Any info if the friend he went on the hike with noticed anything?

>>17037223
Also in Roanoke here, surprisingly
>>
File: MauraMurrayin2003.jpg (30KB, 336x360px) Image search: [Google]
MauraMurrayin2003.jpg
30KB, 336x360px
No Maura Murray?
>nursing student misses work one day
>crashes car and goes missing
>never seen again
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disappearance_of_Maura_Murray
Some guy posted a video on her anniversary, but it turned out to be a ruse. Guy was just a creepy stalker apparently.
>>
File: amy_bradley2.jpg (25KB, 424x114px) Image search: [Google]
amy_bradley2.jpg
25KB, 424x114px
Amy Lynn Bradley
>goes missing on a Royal Caribbean cruise in 1998 (presumed kidnapped)
>a member of the US navy went to a brothel in 1999 and talked to someone claiming to be Amy. She begged for help, but was later escorted by other men
>years later, photos on online sex sites appeared with a girl resembling Amy (possibly sold as a sex slave)
>never heard from again
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disappearance_of_Amy_Lynn_Bradley
>>
File: the-spfd-3.jpg (50KB, 520x401px) Image search: [Google]
the-spfd-3.jpg
50KB, 520x401px
one from my hometown

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Springfield_Three
>>
>>17037569

I'm not seeing any resemblance at all.
>>
>>17037647
Are you high? Look at the chin, the nose, cheeks, and eyes. I'm no expert but I would bet good money that is the same girl.
>>
>>17037518
If you aren't up to date on the case, the podcast about this is still going on youtube. look up 'Missing Maura Murray'

There's almost 20 parts now. By the way, I know someone who looks so fucking much like her it freaks me out.
>>
>>17030745
Wonder if it was a watermelon/cat flavored roll up
>>
>>17032065
>gives no other explanation.
what a dick.
>>
>>17036017
doppleganger or maybe she was raped
>>
File: image.jpg (17KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17KB, 225x225px
>>17032337
>>
File: image.jpg (68KB, 297x194px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68KB, 297x194px
>>17033035
>>
>>17033247
Sounds like he was hotboxing/smoking some pot. Either that or was being held hostage for a bit. Captors like to keep the car moving so it doesn't look suspicious while they get what they can from you.
Maybe he put up a struggle.
Who the fuck cares anyway he's ginger.
>>
>>17027685
>tfw grew up in Uhrichsville
I want off this ride.
>>
File: Fuckingchads.jpg (127KB, 914x1091px) Image search: [Google]
Fuckingchads.jpg
127KB, 914x1091px
>>17037013
>>17036995
>>
>>17027646
Sounded like a schizo, probably ran off and ended up a bum and/or dead.

Good thread though.
>>
File: cook_christopher[1].jpg (36KB, 127x160px) Image search: [Google]
cook_christopher[1].jpg
36KB, 127x160px
>>17038188
I agree really. I think that he was slipping months before and that blood type thing was a forewarning then maybe there wasn't even a fish in his bed (or he put it there), his mind was just finally falling completely apart and over a few hours gave out completely. Or maybe he was a werewolf who knows with 1950s detective work.

>>17033035
Didn't know that. Definitely supports werewolf/feral human though.

>>17038123
Ohio had a lot of cases compared the WVa but I'm inclined to think that's because more things go unreported there. How 'bout dem mothmen?

...and just so I'm not bumping I'll post Chris Cook. Not so much because it's any more unexplained than any other puff of smoke disappearance but he seems like eh cool guy.

>Caucasian male. Gray hair, brown eyes. Cook had a large mustache at the time of his disappearance. He wears glasses with silver wire frames. He has false upper teeth and large varicose veins on his legs. Cook also has a slightly faded tattoo on his left arm of an eagle, anchor and flag with the letters "U.S.N." underneath. Cook's nickname is Chris.
>Clothing/Jewelry Description: A white gold wedding band, a silver chain with a silver whale tail pendant, and possibly a watch, a faded white or black t-shirt, faded jeans, white sneakers, and white sport socks.>
Medical Conditions: Cook suffers from post-traumatic stress disorder as the result of his experiences serving in the military during the Vietnam War.

>Cook was last seen at approximately 9:00 p.m. at his residence, which is located in the vicinity of the 10 block of South McLean Boulevard in Memphis, Tennessee, near Madison and Poplar. Cook disappeared did not take any personal belongings with him, not even the bicycle that is his only means of transportation. He may have been carrying his old brown leather wallet at the time of his disappearance. It contained his Tennessee driver's license and his Humana insurance card. Cook is described as well-spoken.
>>
>>17030745
>growth humps

did he have fucking digigrade feet or something?
>>
>>17032065
>searcher with tons of years experience says it one of two cases that really bugs him.

Well?
>>
>>17038063
Almost all tribes have highly confidential info they don't share outside of the tribe. Alot of the actual information was lost during the tribe movings and medicine man killings so most have half knowledge. Lets say for example that canyon has tribal lore attached that goes along the lines of "its a door to the underworld/spirit realm" next step is people are gonna be all over that place possibly crack rock walls to see if there is some sort of well hidden cave or some such ruining what precious bit of history we have left to it. The actual motives might be he legitimately believes in that doorway.
All tribes have knowledge and lore under similar lock and key that you'll never get out of them.
>>
Genevieve Kathryn Alexander
>disappeared while camping with boyfriend
>person matching her description seen trespassing
>police dogs tracked her scent down to beach
>only her pants found

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/a/alexander_genevieve.html
>>
>>17032007
Lol'd. Are you a 45 year old soccer mom?
>>
>>17036902
Felliw Virginiafag?
>>
>>17038850
Wait American tribes systematically killed their shamen?
>>
>>17032065
they ate her
>>
>>17035513
Do you have links or somthing to pirate them. I don't live in america and I don't know if they do worldwide shipping... and I don't want to spend my precious bucks on them... I'm really interested in his latest book about urban disappearances for personal reasons.
>>
>>17036416
Baby tooth molar. Even has the hollow for the adult tooth bud.
>>
>>17037223
dude i have felt like the woods in augusta and highland border are creepy i always tried to ignore it there was a story i heard one time where a 2 hunters got split up they returned to meet each other and one of the hunters was completely wigged out and has not been right since and didnt say anything about what he saw
>>17038999
Highland county shittiest smallest county east of the Mississippi
>>
>>17037356
2012 the friend wasnt with him when he returned to look for his phone and shirt
>>
>>17039435
Also right at the confederate breastworks going towards Staunton is a pull off which goes up the mountain. 2 years after he went missing around the summer, me, my gf and a friend smoked weed there. My gf noticed a black bag with a dead eagle in it. An area of feathers were pulled out of it too. My gf suggested it was a ritual sacrifice for the solstice.
>>
>>17032224

disgusting
>>
>>17037223
oh you were the guys setting up those purple things?
>>
File: f.jpg (100KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
f.jpg
100KB, 720x960px
>>17039476
AND my gf and I went hiking on the land her dad used to own. We got lost and came across this. Also, around the area were tree stands that didn't seem like they were for hunting. Mind you this was probably 10-15 miles away from where he went missing. This happened later the same summer we saw the bird in the bag. I am sorry I keep rambling about this but everyone around here is either oblivious or too stupid to say anything of worth about this shit. I feel as if you guys could come up with something better.
>>
>>17036017
She got raped. Thats basically a word for word of how chicks act after violent rapes. Seclusion is the first thing to happen cause someone hurt traumatized them bad so the brain says anyone can do that. Second is she kept in contact with the one person she can vent to to reduce the emotional baggage. She probably had a frontdoor key or a window was open. Its actually scarily easy to get in windows unless their modern design frames and panes which only started being made 8 years ago.
>>
>>17032065

did they look in the lake? maybe she fell in? poor woman . . .
>>
why did i decide to read this scary thread at midnight lol
>>
>>17039511
>15:19:05
>midnight
where u live?
>>
>>17039003
No. Americans systematically killed their shaman to reduce their cultures power making it easier for them to convert to christianity.
>>
>>17036658
That would explain why she didn't take Her car, may have thought there was a tracker in it.
>>
File: Demon.jpg (32KB, 335x374px) Image search: [Google]
Demon.jpg
32KB, 335x374px
This lil semen demon

>Erin was last seen in the company of her childhood friend Jeremy Bechtel, who is also missing. They visited a mutual friend that day, then left the friend's house in Erin's black two-door 1998 Pontiac Grand Am with the Tennessee license plate number 473EJR. Witnesses saw Jeremy and Erin in the car outside of Sparta, Tennesee at approximately 10:00 p.m. on April 3, 2000. They have never been heard from again and Erin's car is also missing.
At first investigators believed Jeremy and Erin had left of their own accord, but the passage of time has made this theory less likely. Since their disappearances there has been no activity on their Social Security numbers, and Erin never renewed her driver's license. The circumstances surrounding their cases are unclear. Both remain missing and their cases are unsolved.
>>
File: franks_ricky[1].jpg (16KB, 133x160px) Image search: [Google]
franks_ricky[1].jpg
16KB, 133x160px
>Height and Weight: 5'10, 145 pounds
>Medical Conditions: Franks is mentally retarded. He has discipline problems.

>Franks was last seen on June 7, 1985, as he was departing his residence in the 1600 block of Norvel Avenue in Nashville, Tennessee. He went to a nearby grocery store, and never returned home. Franks has never been heard from again.

This is exactly the type of person I'm always afraid I'll end up killing too.
>>
>>17032576
I love this image! I saw it on 9gag last week.
>>
>>17036902
kinda looks like a grown Hyde from 70s show
>>
I wish there was more real stuff like this on /x/. This shit is actually pretty fucking creepy.
>>
>>17040319
Pretty much the main reason I still come here, the "readings" and "wizard" shit needs to be in another sub/
>>
>>17033247
Looks like he faked his own death
>>
>>17031979
its mt Whitney that's the tallest m8
>>
>>17032998
That is so crazy, the exact same thing happened to my Grandfather. Him and his older brother were taken in by a farmer in Oklahoma and his younger brother went to a family somewhere else
>>
>>17027685
Ah, the good ole' "Gunna get a carton of cigerattes and milk" excuse. Work everytime. Unless, he had a mistress and simy left the wife for her.
>>
>>17035224
Elevator game. You're warned not to speak or stare at the girl on the fifth floor, and Lam likely got trapped in the otherworld because she didn't listen to the warning.
>>
>>17032206
This one is notorious and always get posted. The actor who played Walt Jr., is involved in a potentional film on the Calico case, he knew one of the relatives when he was younger and want to bring awareness to the case again and hope someone speaks up.
>>
>>17039435
Page County, man. Sucks harder than a whore in a wind tunnel.
>>
>>17039713
>This is exactly the type of person I'm always afraid I'll end up killing too.

Wut
>>
>>17040719
Some wee little uppity retard with something to prove. Kind of difficult to get a judge to believe you were defending yourself against someone half your size with a handicap you know?
>>
>>17031979

medications for a 4k meter peak? I have never, ever heard of such a thing(relatively experienced mountaineer here). how bizarre.
>>
>>17038996

not who you replied to but this is a common trend where I live... all the old mountaineers, hikers/backpackers, etc. as they weaken and come closer and closer to the end of their lives, they will go off into the woods and die there. sorta like how cats will hide when they're dying, I guess, lol

The man in this particular story was apparently in pretty good shape though, so I doubt this is the case in this particular situation.
>>
>>17032410
>Jaryd Atadero

apparently there's been evidence of a mountain lion attack.
>>
>>17032623

wow good to know we have a bear expert here on /x/

btw you're wrong. it's not that black and white; yes, sometimes they do move their meals around, it's well-known that all species of bears practice caching, not to mention if/when there are any other large predators in the area, typically bears may move their food to a less population, less trafficked place so that the risk of their meal being stolen by some other critter is lessened.

city boys r qt
>>
>>17041551
instead of just correcting him with citations and links you just had to be a smug cunt didnt you
>>
>>17040867
maybe try not to get into fist fights with retards and you'll be okay.
>>
>>17041551
wow good to know we have a bear expert here on /x/
>>
>>17032071
Eyy fello PAfag here
Where ya at?
>>
>>17032598
Kek
>>
File: bell_danielle3.jpg (12KB, 123x160px) Image search: [Google]
bell_danielle3.jpg
12KB, 123x160px
Here's one from my hometown:
http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/b/bell_danielle.html

>14 year old chick from my high school just vanishes one night and is never seen again.

It's all anyone talked about for weeks in class. Florida Panhandle is a hot spot for sex trafficking so that's probably what happened.
>>
>>17039686
Fellow TNfag?

A lot of interesting cases in Appalachia.
>>
>>17035893
Shut the fuck up
>>
>>17041571
Wow, good to know we have an expert on bear experts here on /x/.
>>
>>17042090
Whenever it's some random, non-troubled (and by this I mean not a prostitute, on drugs, white, middle class or so, underage, etc) girl who gets kidnapped I have to think it was done by one guy for personal reasons, not some sex trafficking network that is likely trying to stay under the radar. Sex slave/prostitution rings also have plenty of women from third world shitholes (or, at best Eastern Europe) to keep them supplied with women that are easily controlled, untraceable and won't be looked for. People would actually look for a girl like that.

Anyway, assuming she's alive she's probably in a basement right now.
>>
>>17032071
>>17041648
ayy lmao philly reporting in
>>
>>17040867
Oh, yeah I get you now.
>>
>>17032065
>>Goes on weird spirit retreat with indian dudes who have an altar at the lake and do ceremonies and shit.

Case solved.
>>
>>17043142
FUCK that tickled me good
>>
>>17032598
i have several padlocks that need a key to close. you need to live a little man.
>>
>>17038850
Ya and a lot of Indians are straight up alcoholic/drug addict criminals looking to make quick cash.
>>
>>17043425
>I have a padlock that requires its key to close
>Finally I have truly lived
>>
>>17043707
kek.

also somehow saying those 2 sentences seems very calming, zen-like
>>
>>17043819
Padlocks are ancient machines. That appeals to certain types of people.
>>
>>17041648
>>17042965
Easton area mates. Nothing spooky out here sadly.
>>
>>17035706
>https://www.pdx.edu/hatfieldschool/ronald-tammen
Creepy. Same lips.
>>
>>17037583
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Springfield_Three
That is so sad, and so bizarre. How can three adults go missing at the same time, in such a short time frame from last seen to reported missing, and absolutely no clues. I know the house was really compromised by all the friends, but that is odd too. Who goes into someone's home who is not there?

Anyway, very sad and creepy.
>>
>>17044902
Missing Ronald would be older than that
>>
>>17044937
It was because of the crime scene contamination. That's party people for you. What happened was that someone was stalking the two high school girls when they left the after party and headed home. When they arrived, with only another older woman there they were taken and then in the morning a bunch of well-meaning "friends" showed up looking for them and inadvertently totally fucking up any evidence that may have remained.

If you're a party girl, keep a man around that you trust even if you gotta friend zone him.
>>
>>17038670
>Didn't nkow that. Definitely supports werewolf/feral human though
I don't know how true this part of the story is, but apparently some of the people at the vigil were on the track team who were able to chase him for a long time said first it appeared like an animal walking on two legs.
>>
>>17044947
I suppose so. If he were 20 in 1952 when he disappeared, then he would be about 83 now.

I know in other /x/ disappeared threads that people will post photos of current people with the same name and age that look just like the disappeared, so it can be a bit creepy in these threads.
>>
>>17044971
>with only another older woman there they were taken
Good theory. Also, I noticed the mom and friend were both short, especially the mom at only 5 feet, so they would have been, sadly, easy to over power. The daughter was 5 feet 5 so she was at least more normal height.

Unless there was more than one person, it is still strange to me that nothing was broken, that no one put up a fight. I would imagine if they were being taken that furniture would be broken or overturned, just signs of a struggle. But, everyone reacts differently in those situations. Sad for them and their families.
>>
File: limecat.jpg (18KB, 340x286px) Image search: [Google]
limecat.jpg
18KB, 340x286px
>>17038052
>fruit
>cat
>>
>>17039686
This sounds like a typical car accident that has not been found, either they drove into a lake or drove off a steep end and the car just as not been found. It seems every year you read at least one story of a car being found in a lake or down a steep mountain and the body/bodies inside are someone who disappeared without a trace 20,30,40, 50, 60 years ago.
>>
>>17045015
Nah. When there are partners, they always eventually turn the other one in out of guilt or in some cases (Dean Corll) kill him. It was one guy, probably someone who was in attendance at the graduation and was aware of where the after parties were occurring. He went in with the girls and just frightened them all into cooperating.
>>
File: 1386552087672.jpg (145KB, 1280x686px) Image search: [Google]
1386552087672.jpg
145KB, 1280x686px
So what's happening?

Is 'skinwalkers abducting people' the consensus?

I've heard too many stories of werewolves/shapeshifters to not believe it. Hiding in the trees. Supposedly the area they're around goes completely silent. No birds, insects or anything like that. They run carrying the victim towards water. Rain is common the next few days. No trace left.

What for? Sacrifices? Alternate dimensions?
>>
>>17045047
Yup. They're face down in a lake bed for sure.
>>
>>17045074
I believe in ferals/werewolves but not skinwalkers. Some people turn. Some are taken as food.
>>
>>17032825
What happened to him?
>>
File: 138495.png (247KB, 600x480px) Image search: [Google]
138495.png
247KB, 600x480px
>>17035174
>A blind midget
>>
>>17028711
He knew two much, so someone took care of him obvi, also if the dude got snuck up on and the people were wearing gloves then they wouldnt leave fingerprints
Padlocks come with 2 keys each. So if one key was found under the body then someone else has/had the other
>>
File: chuckle.jpg (16KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
chuckle.jpg
16KB, 250x250px
>>17032065
>they all do weird spirit dance to say whats up to spirits
>>
File: 20150913_200533.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20150913_200533.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
>>17045895
>He knew two much
>Padlocks come with 2 keys each
Not sure if signaling an encoded message or just dumb
>>
>>17047044
What do you mean ?
>>
>>17047177
When you hear the password 'one hand washes the other', you say 'I fear nothing!'
>>
>>17037356
>>17037223

Also Roanoke, crazy
>>
>>17047233
>>17037223
>>17037356
CROATOAN
>>
>>17047044
sauce on that comic? I want to know what happens when they get 100 percent americans to do the research. not even joking
>>
>>17047547
It's from L'il Abner. Still pizza.
>>
>>17047564
ty anon
>>
>>17047567
Wouldn't want it to bother you. There's a whole story line where that guy launches a huge advertising campaign to repopularize pork and beans.

I like pork and beans
>>
>>17047590
me too. gotta admit, i like pizza more though
>>
>>17035376
Probably had a monster dong
>>
>>17037583
>Springfield MO
Ayy I thought I was the only one in this shithole
>>
>>17031979
>tfw live two hours from there
I know where I'm hiking this spring
>>
>>17033247
>Holy shit I am from the LA area and I am reading this from my dorm at Chico. 2spooky4me
>>
>>17047968
Did not mean to greentext. Woops
>>
>>17031988
>wind
>diarrhea
Blast off!
He probably flew a good ways away.
>>
>>17037569
which pictures are older? The ones on the right?
>>
>>17048057
Right are Amanda left are unidentified foreign sex worker
>>
>The Charley Project: Justin Phillip Harris
>Disappeared: February 15, 2004

Justin was last seen at the R.L. Mills Home, the group home for boys where he resided in the 100 block of east H Street in Casper, Wyoming. At 7:00 a.m. on February 15, 2004, workers at the home found his room empty after he failed to show up for breakfast. His bed was found stuffed with clothes to give the appearance that he was sleeping in it.

Justin's mother had willingly turned him and his younger sister over to the custody of the state. He been through several failed foster care placements before he was placed in the R.L. Mills Home in the summer of 2003. His father, Phillip Harris, a truck driver who had fought for custody of him, initially said he believed his son ran away to be with him. Phillip theorized that Justin is either still in the Casper area, or tried to go to Swink, Oklahoma, where his father lives. He had repeatedly run away from his various foster homes in the past. Later, Phillip said he thought Justin hadn't run away from the group home but had, in fact, become the victim of a crime, and that the group home was trying to cover this up. Phillip denied that Justin suffered from any kind of disability, but these assertions were contradicted by the staff at the R.L. Mills Home, who said he required constant supervision and could not function without his psychiatric medication. They stated he'd been doing well at the facility, however, and was also succeeding at school.

Justin's case remains unsolved. The <i>R.L. Mills Home</i>, which served adolescent boys with a variety of emotional and behavioral problems, was closed in 2011 due to financial constraints.

looks like a straight up runaway at first, but if you think about the father's theory it makes you wonder
>>
>>17035590
My father died in that war you sick fuck
>>
>>17048218
>it makes you wonder
Indeedie it dootie

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bon_Secours_Mother_and_Baby_Home
>>
>>17048364
my father was told they would make him a doctor if he went. But he said no. His service was up. He said they were just starting to send observers. Good because he was navy, so he would have been inbeeded with the marines probably. I told him he would have been on some chopper in da-nang and got shot in the ass. I tell you this, just as a story of someone else from vietnam. I'm very sorry for your loss. It was a messed up war.
>>
>>17048364
Then you should be doubly annoyed it was based on the false flag Gulf of Tonkin incident
>>
>>17027646
Had a mental break down, took off, and died a bum sometime later. Happens a lot, less so today because it's a lot easier to find people. I mean, they dissapear less, not that they run away from school less.

>>17032065
I wonder if this is a case of suicide, maybe assisted suicide.
>recently lost husband
>go off to some spirit retreat
>probably surrounded by younger couples who seem happy
>just want your hubby back
>desolate, barren wilderness as far as the eye can see

Maybe she jumped or drown herself. Maybe the guides helped cover it up so her kids/grandkids could get the insurance cash. Maybe the guides covered it up because they didn't want people to think she killed herself, or that she killed herself and their indian festival thing.
>>
File: abdulfaruq_basil.jpg (9KB, 98x100px) Image search: [Google]
abdulfaruq_basil.jpg
9KB, 98x100px
Pretty creppy but not very paranormal...this is my neck of the woods I'm digging through......

Jamal's stepmother dropped him and his eight-year-old brother, Basil, off at their mother's apartment in the 1700 block Clarkson Road on April 16, 1990. The boys went outside to play in the front yard at 2:30 p.m. while their mother, Tambra Ellis, went to sleep inside. She had worked the night shift the day before. Ellis woke up after a nap, searched for her sons, but couldn't find them. When she had looked for them for forty-five minutes without result, she contacted the police. The boys never returned to their apartment. A photo of Basil is posted below this case summary.

Three days later, authorities discovered Basil's body in a Chesterfield County landfill ten miles from their home. Basil had been bound, gagged and stabbed twice in the back, and his skull had been fractured postmortem. His killer placed his remains in a plastic garbage bag and put in a dumpster, and from there his body was taken to the landfill. There was no sign of Jamal at the scene and he has never been heard from again.

Following the discovery of Basil's body, investigators detained the boys' father, Everett Abdul'Faruq, for three hours. Court documents indicated that authorities initially believed the child was injured or killed inside his father's residence. A search of the property failed to produce any evidence to support the theory. Everett has never been implicated in connection with his sons' cases, although he did refuse to take a lie detector test, saying it was contrary to his Muslim religious beliefs. Eventually both of Jamal's parents were ruled out as suspects in his disappearance and Basil's murder.

Jamal's favorite food in 1990 was pizza, and he enjoyed playing and watching basketball and watching Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles videos. Authorities believe it's possible he's still alive. His case remains unsolved.
>>
>>17035174
>this blind, dwarf looking samsquanch is out fucking REALLY HOT CHICKS
>and basically, you are fucking stupid
>find out more on >>>/x/
>>
>>17042090
>Had a homemade tattoo of a purple Playboy bunny on her pelvic region

She was probably coerced into prostitution and is probably dead. That boyfriend of hers most likely got her into drugs and she either ran away to be with him, or was simply forced into some sort of criminal activity.
>>
Thirteen-year-old Nicholas Barclay was playing basketball with his friends in San Antonio on June 13, 1994, when he called his mother to come pick him up. Nicholas’s mother was asleep at the time and his brother wouldn’t wake her, so Nicholas never did make it home that day. He would remain a missing person until October 1997 when his family received the shocking news that he had been found in a youth shelter in Linares, Spain. Apparently, Nicholas contacted law enforcement officials and told them he had been abducted, taken to Europe, and forced into a pedophile ring for three years before he managed to escape.Nicholas’s sister flew to Spain, identified him, and took him back to Texas. However, his appearance had changed an awful lot during his three-year absence and even though his family seemed to believe the young man was him, others were suspicious of his story. After the FBI launched an investigation and took fingerprints and DNA samples, they determined that “Nicholas” was actually a 23-year-old French con artist named Frederic Bourdin. While in the youth shelter, Bourdin had impersonated the shelter’s director in order to contact the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children. After obtaining some information about Nicholas Barclay, Bourdin decided to assume his identity. He was eventually sentenced to six years in prison for passport fraud and perjury. Since being released and deported to Europe, Bourdin has continued to get into legal trouble by assuming the identities of missing children. The real Nicholas Barclay has never been found.
>>
>>17035344
Wouldn't he be floating or maybe he stab his lungs and stomach and hold onto rock?
>>
>>17049009
I'm impressed by what a good actor he was though. Most French people can't get rid of that accent when speaking English, and for him to actually fool the kid's family was pretty special.
>>
keep em comin'. Love these.
>>
>>17027646
Happened in a city near me

>Elizabeth Pham, a mother of 3 (one being a newborn) reportedly left her home on Saturday morning and was last seen later that day getting out of a taxi and then ordering a meal at a restaurant at Exit 59 off Interstate 5
>Pham was wearing only socks, purple pajama pants and a pink-and-red top when she was last seen according to witnesses. She may later have been spotted sitting under a bridge near the Cowlitz River
>Investigators believe Pham left her vehicle along I-5 Saturday morning, then walked to GeeCees Truck Stop at Exit 57, where she attempted to get a ride with a truck driver who was heading to Redding, Calif. An employee of GeeCees stopped her from getting into the truck cab and called a taxi for her
>Once the taxi arrived, Pham asked the taxi driver to take her to Olympia. The taxi driver first stopped at Pham’s vehicle so she could retrieve personal items from it. The taxi driver described her behavior as "unusual and confused."
>Three men called the Lewis county sheriff after spotting a body in the Cowlitz River
>The clothing on the body matched what 33-year-old Elizabeth Pham was last seen wearing when she disappeared

It's most likely postpartum depression ut it's still sad/creepy
>>
>>17049891
Those vietnamese really breed like little fuckers
>>
>>17049447
I'm sure he claimed he picked up an accent during his captivity
>>
>>17049009
>>17049447
There is a doco called The Imposter that interviews him and the family. His accent is very pronounced. The authorities spotted that he was an imposter and were astounded that the family couldn't spot it. Turned out one of the family probably killed the real Nicholas and they were going along with it to cover it up.
>>
>>17032224
I think it's the other way around.
>>
>>17035508

And this is the reason why the greatest post punk band since New Order is actually considering changing their awesome name. Too many faggots in this world.

Joy Division was a division of the Nazi slave camps, what of it?
>>
>>17049447

but this is the issue, my friend. he didn't actually change his voice, he just tried not to speak as much as possible. his accent was very, very thick.... this is why the case is so fucked up. the murican family was desperate to "accept" Frederic as their lost son regardless.

I know what you mean though and I agree. My father is 100% French and it is rather obvious despite the fact that his English is better than many native English speakers' .... for example, "third" is "turd". I cannot remember ever in 30 years hearing him properly pronounce an English "th".
>>
>>17050458

FTR: Unless something has changed very, very recently, this is not true at all. There's been no evidence found to link a crime with Nicholas' disappearance, it was a theory and as of yet, nothing more. Conjecture, my friend.
>>
>>17031988

missing 411
>>
>>17050740
VC are mediocre at best
>>
>>17050824
Barclay family shill could you be any more suspicious?
>>
>>17039497
I think the problem is that your story isn't very interesting
>>
>>17050872
Yeah he needs pics of these tree stands that aren't for hunting
>>
>>17042324
Wow, good to know we have an expert on experts of bear experts here on /x/.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (52KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
52KB, 1280x720px
>>17050884
Expert on Experts of Experts of Beat experts, do you require assistance?
>>
>>17032654
Honey badgers are fucking insane!
youtube "honey badger vs lion"
one of those could shred a human, but would leave a lot of mess.
>>
>>17048655
He black
>>
>>17051090
>>17051121
I like how both these comments came too close together to be a samefag
>>
>>17050925
Why do you ask, do you think you're some kind of expert or something?
>>
>>17048016
kek
>>
>>17050824
The older brother's story never matched up. He died from a drug overdose (IIRC) the day before he was to meet with authourities regarding Nicholas' whearabouts. Conjecture? Sure. It's enough to make one suspicious, especially when you can clearly see this French guy in his 20s has dyed his hair blonde and has brown eyes.
>>
>>17050458
why would the family go along with it if the authorities never had a lead on the disappearance of their son in the first place? that's just inviting more people to look at the story.
>>
http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/b/birts_emmanuel.html

"Emmanuel was born at his grandmother's Dallas, Texas home, but spent seven days at Parkland Memorial Hospital after birth. He was released from the hospital on August 11, 1989 and went to live with with his grandmother, Hermane Grady, and mother, Kisha Birts, in the 2900 block of east Ledbetter Drive. His abductor, who claimed to be a social worker and called herself Debra Manning, first visited the home on August 12, saying she was making a follow-up home visit from the hospital. She told them Emmanuel had an eye infection, which was in fact true.
Manning visited the family again on September 12, and claimed there was a possibility Emmanuel was infected with the HIV virus. Because Kisha had used drugs during her pregnancy, this was plausible. On the evening of September 13, Manning visted again, with a letter she claimed was from the Child Welfare Department. The letter said Emmanuel needed to go to the hospital and get tested for HIV. She said she needed to take the baby immediately, and Kisha wanted to come with them, but Manning made an excuse as to why she couldn't, and said she'd come pick up Emmanuel for the test the next morning.

On the morning of September 14, Kisha went to Parkland Memorial Hospital to ask about her baby's health. She left Emmanuel home with Grady. When Manning first arrived, she claimed she had to get a car seat for the baby and would be back in an hour. She did return and Grady let her take Emmanuel with her at 10:00 a.m. Manning didn't take Emmanuel's eye medication with her. She promised to return by 2:00 p.m., but never came back. Neither of them have ever been seen again. The family reported Emmanuel missing at 8:00 p.m.

...The abductor always wore a white lab coat and surgical pants; real social workers wear street clothes. Investigators believe the abductor may have a history as a con artist... She apparently also had access to the baby's medical information."
>>
Awesome thread.
>>
>>17051563
This one is just sad.
>>
>>17051980
Think he was actually worse off than with his IV drug using welfare trash mama?
>>
>>17050813
>>17050458
>>17050380
I only read what was written, so then he was a shitty actor for trying to take this one. He should have found a missing French child to impersonate.

However, in regards to the family falling for it I can see it going either way regarding their guilt/innocence and if anything, I can see more how they could still hold out hope beyond all rationality that their child was still alive. It's actually really tragic.
>>
>>17052015
Chances are he thought Americans would be dumber than French
>>
>>17052031
Well, he was right.
>>
>>17032627

they were doing exercises in the area beforehand and were just reassigned to the search and rescue effort.

http://www.wbir.com/story/news/local/2014/05/22/dennis-martin-missing-45-years/9405607/

article about it
>>
File: I want to believe.jpg (65KB, 433x618px) Image search: [Google]
I want to believe.jpg
65KB, 433x618px
>>17053112
Wow nice, Anon. Very nice piece from a reliable first hand historical authority on the topic. I always suspect that these details are framed in a way to make them seem more interesting and mysterious than they really are.
>>
>>17028731

Vintage furry? kek
>>
File: 1417005452691.jpg (17KB, 204x228px) Image search: [Google]
1417005452691.jpg
17KB, 204x228px
>>17032224
>>
>>17028711
Pimlico is where a child sex ring was reported to operate. I remember reading about pimlico/dolphin house after that BBC children's show crackpot died.
>>
>>17033035
>>17044974
Sauce?
>>
>>17035459
Yeah man whenever I leave my wife I also leave all my fucking money and my car, not like they're going to be of any further use.
>>
>>17032412
Haven't you got a safe space to go to?
>>
>>17032007
>'...and that boy's name? Albert Einstein'
>>
>>17032487
The book Missing 411 collects all the notable cases, spooky shit.
>>
>>17051395
This. If you've seen the documentary, you know it was really, blatantly obvious that this guy wasn't Nick Barclay. There was no physical resemblance, he didn't know anything about Nickk's life, and the story was really obvious bullshit (military men kidnapped me on the street and they put me on a plane to a torture facility in Spain ... lol I forget where in Spain).
>>
>>17032773
What part of Iowa are you from?
>>
>>17054420
no, cunt. why don't you point me in the right direction.
>>
File: Leap Bridge Boware Akron.jpg (80KB, 781x887px) Image search: [Google]
Leap Bridge Boware Akron.jpg
80KB, 781x887px
>>17038723
LOL I hope! There were enough replies to Neal I went ahead and grabbed a view from the bridge he leaped off of. Google Earth is amazing.

>>17032071
>>17032412
>>17032742
>>17038052
>>
>>17054430
kek
>>
>>17055028
I mean he may have been a homunculus but that's pretty badass to jump onto a moving train from a bridge.
>>
>>17032078
>oh boy
>Quantum Leap theme song starts playing

It's all up to you anon
>>
>>17032962
This sounds a lot like the plot of the movie The Tall Man.
>>
>>17035455
Although I agree, it does say that there were chaperones.
>>
Good thread so far as I'm scrolling down, lots of OC. After I'm done reading, I'll see about going through my state and looking for interesting cases. In the meantime, here's the classic Bobby Dunbar case.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disappearance_of_Bobby_Dunbar
>>
>>17032337
Looks just like.... holy fuck, I solved it /x/! He's now living under the name Michael C. Hall.
>>
>>17056340
What a sad case. I honestly don't know how to feel about it. Sounds like the actual mom was sketchy, but the way the courts and everyone ignored all the evidence piling up against him being Bobby is very disappointing. Glad today we have DNA forensics and don't have to rely on some hick judge making an on-the-spot uneducated decision.

My biggest feeling on the matter is that they likely stopped searching for Bobby, and maybe he would have been saved later on in the search. Also how the fuck can a kid that so many have known well for so long just get plucked up and out just because the authorities say so (with ever-dwindling evidence). Sure, maybe detain Walters just in case for maybe 24 hours or however long it took back then to confirm their identities. I'm curious what the boy actually had to say, it is hardly mentioned and I wonder if he was kept against his will.
>>
>>17028711
when you get the that level of spies (CIA, Interpol, MI6) youre basically given a free pass to the do the stuff as gangsters in the name of your country
>>
File: tumblr_nirou7Y2JX1s43eg2o1_500.jpg (69KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nirou7Y2JX1s43eg2o1_500.jpg
69KB, 500x281px
>>17041551
>>17041571
>>17042324
>>17050884
>>17050925
>>17051149
>>
>>17057105
I was under the impression that Interpol was just their version of FBI, which is pretty above board compared to the others you noted. Could be wrong.
>>
>>17032337
We're looking at different agencies making use of a common technique in cases like this. We know that bats use Sonar, consider the possibility that a larger land-animal could also. What if one of these were a predator species that has been living hidden along-side humanity for millennia? Keep in mind the commonalities between these disappearances and Fey, Troll and Krampus legends.

Some of it seems almost like an accidental effect, there is a dimensional component to this as well. However, some incidents represent encounters with humanoid beings that consider us to be prey animals and can use Sonar pulses that disorient. -Probably having even more exotic effects in addition- This is one of, if not the only ways in which we can explain how people can be lost in such a fashion.

Dennis Martin was taken by one of these beings, the GB's showed up on assignment to capture one of them once it was recognized what had happened from reports. A specimen would have been desired in order to reverse engineer these abilities into a technology. Since then, in addition to these entities snatching people It's now being used by the shadow-government and blacks-ops groups to kidnap persons of interest for various purposes.
>>
File: arrowood_steven.jpg (14KB, 110x160px) Image search: [Google]
arrowood_steven.jpg
14KB, 110x160px
Looking through some from my state. If you're having trouble copying text from the site, disable JavaScript on the page.

Arrowood had previously left home without warning on March 9. He left a note for his parents but didn't say where he was going, and he withdrew $815 from his savings account. His parents got a letter from him on March 20 saying he was fine and had gotten a job. Arrowood had gone to Dallas, Texas to see a 30-year-old married woman he was having an affair with. The woman's husband, a long-distance truck driver, caught them on March 30 and threatened to kill him. The woman agreed to travel to New Orleans, Louisiana with her husband as long as he didn't kill Arrowood. Arrowood returned to Gastonia on March 31. His lover denied having ever seen him again after he left Texas.

In the days after his return home, Arrowood told his friends he thought the woman's husband was following him. On the day of his disappearance, he had dinner with his sister at Fern Forest Apartments and then went out with a friend. While he was with his friend, Arrowood said he saw his lover's husband's car with the man inside it. Arrowood's friend couldn't see the driver, but the car did follow them as they drove away. Arrowood dropped his friend off at home on east Third Street at 10:30 p.m., and this is the last time anyone saw him. Several hours later, his 1971 Toyota was found parked near the swimming pool at Fern Forest Apartments. The vehicle's door was open, Arrowood's belongings were inside it, the keys were in the ignition and a pair of men's underwear was lying on the ground behind the car.

Two weeks after Arrowood went missing, police located and questioned his lover's husband. He refused to take a polygraph test and they let him go. This individual has never been publicly identified and it's unclear whether he's considered a suspect in the case.
>>
File: akopov_vyacheslav.jpg (13KB, 98x160px) Image search: [Google]
akopov_vyacheslav.jpg
13KB, 98x160px
Akopov rented a trailer from Wanda Phipps. He worked at Harriet and Henderson in Clarkton, North Carolina and sent money to his wife and two children in Uzbekistan. He often let other Uzbek immigrants stay in his home until they were able to find jobs. Two such people were staying with him at the time of his disappearance.

On September 12, Phipps saw him accompanied by his two roommates trying to find his insurance agent. She saw him get into his vehicle with his two friends afterwards. He has never been heard from again. Phipps reported him as a missing person after she found out he had not shown up at work; he was a very reliable employee and it is uncharacteristic of him to miss work without giving notice. After his disappearance she went to his trailer and saw that it was in a messy and cluttered condition and all of Apokov's clothes and personal belongings were still there. The refrigerator was dented and some pictures had been removed from their frames. Phipps stated it was uncharacteristic of him to leave his trailer a mess, as he usually kept it very neat. His Uzbek/English dictionary, which he always carried with him to assist with language acquisition, was missing.

Phipps disliked the two men who were living with Akopov when he disappeared. They were younger than his previous roommates and unlike the other immigrants he had lived with, these men were unable to find employment in the area. They have not been publicly identified. Both of them disappeared at the same time Akopov did.

Akopov was carrying between $500 and $600 at the time of his disappearance, and two paychecks which have never been cashed. He was devoted to his family and friends in Uzbekistan and he wrote to them regularly, but they have not heard from him since his disappearance. Skeletal remains of a man approximately Akopov's age, and wearing boots similar to his own, were found near Wilmington, North Carolina after his disappearance, but the remains have not been identified.
>>
File: bethea_ricky2.jpg (18KB, 123x160px) Image search: [Google]
bethea_ricky2.jpg
18KB, 123x160px
Bethea suffers from schizophrenia and needs medication which he doesn't have with him. He also has a history of drug abuse.

Bethea was last seen in rural Milton, North Carolina on July 23, 2007. He left Corbett's Family Care Home and walked into the woods with another resident that day. The other person returned, but Bethea has never been heard from again. He was last seen walking down Hudson Road toward N.C. 62 north at approximately 12:00 p.m. Tracker dogs were unable to pick up his scent anywhere.

Bethea had lived in Corbett's Family Care Home for only ten days before his disappearance. He had previously resided at the D & H Family Care Home for about six months, but was expelled after being caught smoking a cigarette in his room, in violation of the rules. He was unhappy about having to move to a new home and complained to his mother about his life before he disappeared.

Bethea's family does not believe he left of his own accord and they think he was injured, possibly accidentally, after his disappearance. He grew up in Laurinberg, North Carolina. His case remains unsolved.
>>
File: combs_jeffrey2.jpg (17KB, 114x160px) Image search: [Google]
combs_jeffrey2.jpg
17KB, 114x160px
He disappeared while his mother was at work. Combs used a scooter to get around. He left a note, saying someone had broken into the house and stolen his scooter, two helmets and his cellular phone, and he was going to find the thief. He asked his mother to look for him if he wasn't home by dark.

Combs's mother came home and found the note. She spent the next day and night looking for him. While she was out of the house, Combs apparently came home and changed clothes, taking a camouflage-print jacket when he left. His mother came home and found his wet, dirty clothes on the floor and pork chops cooking. She never saw or heard from him again.

Combs dropped out of school in the ninth grade. In 1998, his father shot him in the neck during an argument. His father was allegedly an abusive husband and parent. The case was dropped after Combs refused to cooperate with prosecutors. Combs's father died on Combs's birthday in 1999. Combs, who had been drinking heavily and taking pills, got into an argument with his uncle and wounded him with a sword. He also hurt his mother when she tried to intervene. He pleaded guilty and was sentenced to ten years in prison. After his release from prison, Combs tried to adjust and kept all his appointments with his parole officer. He moved in with his mother in June, after he suffered a stroke. He disappeared four months later.

A few days before his disappearance, Combs had invited two homeless individuals to his home. His mother kicked them out after she caught the man urinating off her porch. They lived in a tent near the Reddies River. They told her they saw him get into a car with two women. Later that week, the police found Combs's scooter, one of the helmets and his jacket off Suncrest Orchard Road beside the Reddies River, near the tents. The scooter had missing parts.

Authorities interviewed the residents of the homeless camp and considered them possible witnesses, but none of them have named as suspects in his disappearance.
>>
File: degree_asha.jpg (37KB, 176x160px) Image search: [Google]
degree_asha.jpg
37KB, 176x160px
Asha resided with her family in an apartment on Oakcrest Street in Shelby, North Carolina in 2000. She was last seen inside her home at approximately 2:30 a.m. on February 14, 2000. Asha's father went to sleep at that time and told authorities his daughter was asleep when he checked on her. Asha shared a room with her older brother, who stated that he heard noises and assumed his sister was tossing in her sleep. Asha's mother went into her room at approximately 6:30 a.m. to wake her children and discovered Asha was not in her bed. The family immediately summoned authorities and an extensive search of the surrounding area was initialized, with no result.

Two truck drivers reported seeing her walking south on Highway 18 north of Shelby between 3:30 and 4:15 a.m. Asha was apparently about a mile from her home. She left the highway at this point and walked off into the darkness. It was the last confirmed sighting.

Investigators believe she left her residence of her own accord. She is described as being quiet, shy person and a good student with a happy home life, and her reasons for leaving aren't clear. Asha's basketball team lost a game, their first loss in the season, the day before. Her family said she was upset, but calmed down within a few hours. Asha's fourth-grade class read the book The Whipping Boy by Sid Fleischman in February 2000. The book centers around the story of a prince and a commoner child who receives lashes on the royal's behalf. The children proceed to run away and the book details their adventures. Both boys return safely at the story's end. It is not known if this served as a catalyst for Asha's disappearance.

cont.
>>
File: degree_asha4.jpg (10KB, 145x160px) Image search: [Google]
degree_asha4.jpg
10KB, 145x160px
>>17057773

Asha's black book bag and black Tweety Bird purse were missing from her room after her disappearance, along with a pair of blue jeans with a red stripe, black sneakers, a long-sleeved white shirt with purple lettering, a red vest with black trim, black overalls with Tweety Bird on them, and a long-sleeved black and white shirt. All the doors to the house were found locked; Asha kept her house key in the bookbag.

Asha's pencil, marker and Mickey Mouse hair bow were discovered on the ground in the doorway of a tool shed at Turner's Upholstery on Highway 18 on February 17, 2000, three days after her disappearance. Her belongings were found near the stretch of road where Asha was seen walking in the early morning hours of February 14, more than one mile from Asha's residence.

A contractor uncovered Asha's book bag, which has her name and telephone number written on it, buried off Highway 18 in August 2001, 18 months after she disappeared. The item had been double-wrapped in trash bags and was found more than 26 miles from her family's home and in a different direction from where she'd been walking. Nearby some animal bones and men's khaki pants were found. The bag was sent for testing, but, citing pending investigation, authorities never released the results. In October of that year, a plastic trash bag similar to the one Asha's bookbag was wrapped in was found.
>>
>>17057536
It's sad that his family was so far away from where he went missing. I hope they find peace
>>
File: faison_ellis.jpg (21KB, 163x160px) Image search: [Google]
faison_ellis.jpg
21KB, 163x160px
Faison was last seen in Kenansville, North Carolina on August 9, 1989. That evening, he thought he saw some Caucasian teenagers inside his car, that he kept locked. One at 9:00 p.m. and once again at 9:30 p.m., he summoned the police to look at the car, but when they shined their flashlights into the vehicle they didn't see anything, and there were no footprints in the wet driveway besides Faison's. About two hours after the second police visit, between 11:30 p.m. and midnight, Faison walked out his front door and vanished. Faison had been behaving very oddly before his disappearance; authorities believe his mind was affected by alcohol and prescription medication. He held long conversations with deceased relatives on the day he vanished, and even asked his wife to get them some water.

Searchers found Faison's hat in a neighbor's yard and a coffee mug full of whiskey in his carport. His shoes were found at his home. Faison's loved ones stated he never went anywhere, even inside his own home, without shoes on because he was afraid of snakes. The neighbor who last saw Faison said he was running through her yard yelling, and appeared very frightened. She saw another man walk by a few minutes later. He was tall, with a stocky build, light skin, long slicked-back hair and a limp. He was wearing dark-colored overalls and the neighbor thought he might have escaped from the local jail. The neighbor called the police to report a prowler, but the police couldn't find the man and he has never been identified.

Authorities at first theorized that Faison had left of his own accord because his wife wanted to enroll him in a detoxification program, or that he wandered off and died. They reconsidered, however, as months and years passed without Faison or his body being located. One of his sons believes he was murdered on the night of his disappearance.

Faison served in the Navy during WWII. For most of his life he worked as a carpenter and repairman for the county school system.
>>
File: floyd_robby.jpg (14KB, 121x160px) Image search: [Google]
floyd_robby.jpg
14KB, 121x160px
Robby's neighbor saw her outside of the family's residence on Winter Park Drive in Fayetteville, North Carolina sometime during December 1996. The neighbor said that Robby was packing boxes into her blue van at the time and said she was driving to Alabama to visit her ailing father. A woman was apparently with Robby at the time; the neighbor claimed Robby introduced the person as her mother, but Robby's mother stated she had not visited her daughter's home in several years. The neighbor also said that Robby was acting as if she was in a hurry. Robby was last seen leaving her residence with three of her four children, Sarena Glenn, Brent Hughes and Brenttany Hughes. The group was also accompanied by Robby's younger sister, Jennifer Hughes. None of the family members have been seen again.

Robby was married at the time to Jason Allen Floyd, whose nickname is Shane. She and Jason had a son together, Brandon. Jason and Brandon remained at their Fayetteville residence after the other family members had left. Jason told authorities that Robby had driven the others to Sylacauga, Alabama and he spoke to her shortly after she departed North Carolina in 1996. He claimed Robby was staying at a motel near her father's home and promised to call him again several days later. Jason stated he never saw his wife or any of the other missing family members again.

cont.
>>
File: floyd_robby2.jpg (20KB, 142x160px) Image search: [Google]
floyd_robby2.jpg
20KB, 142x160px
>>17057891

Authorities learned that Robby and Jason were having martial problems in 1996. They had apparently reconciled prior to her disappearance, but had been separated for some before December 1996. A neighbor told investigators that Jason and Brandon continued to live at the family's residence until February 1997, but then left the area. She also stated that Jason mentioned he and Robby were divorcing. Jason is not believed to have been involved in the family's disappearances.

Robby did not maintain constant communication with family members in 1996. She, her children and her sister were not reported missing until August 1998 as a result. Relatives in Alabama stated that Robby and the others never arrived in the state. Her mother maintains that it would be uncharacteristic of Robby to voluntarily disappear for an extended period of time. Her mother also said that Robby had planned to move her ailing father to North Carolina in 1997 and care for him. Her father died in 1998.

According to relatives, Robby did not graduate from high school and does not have any job training. There has not been activity on any of the missing family members' Social Security numbers since 1996. Robby never registered her van and has not renewed her driver's license since her disappearance. Authorities do not know what led the family members to vanish; their cases remain unsolved.
>>
>>17057521
moral of the story: never bang a married lady whose husband has easy access to any number of discreet burial sites throughout the nation/region
>>
>>17027646
Couldn't the fish in his bed be read as a symbolic threat? Meaning a fish in his bed=him sleeping with the fishes? If he were aware of the danger he was in, it would make sense for a man to have his blood type on file, in case of expected injury. Yes No?
>>
>>17037518
heard the best idea is she went to Canada to avoid charges for hitting someone with her car in Amherst...
>>
>>17032742
Cedar Rapids?
>>
>>17058656
Sure seems reasonable that she hit the guy.
I personally think she left town until the heat cooled down, had her accident (possibly purposefully) and then either had someone she knew and was traveling with pick her up (maybe they killed her and took her cash) OR got picked up by a stranger, either a rapist or someone who found out she had a large sum of cash on her.
>>
>On September 23, 2009, Senior Sergeant Michael "Mick" James Isles vanished into the north Queensland bush.
>On that Wednesday, Senior Sergeant Isles pulled out of the driveway of his Young Street house in Ayr about 7.30am in a silver police Toyota Aurion sedan.
>Having just returned to the job following stress leave, he was being trained in defensive skills and had been due to attend a course at Townsville police station that morning.
>Instead, he drove 80 kilometres in the opposite direction, to the remote Hillsborough cattle station.
>Six days later his car was found abandoned, keys on the passenger side floor, about half a kilometre off a dirt track.
>His uniform had been removed, leaving him in just a singlet and boots, and investigators say he was carrying no mobile phone.

Coronial inquest ruled suicide although no body ever found. Suspicions are dirty cops...

I knew Mick in the 80's was stationed at my home town - even did my driving test with him for driver licence. Good family man, family and family doctor are absolutely certain he did not commit suicide...

Still missing...
>>
>>17059186
More details here

http://www.australianmissingpersonsregister.com/MickIsles.htm
>>
>>17035174
>Blind dwarf with abnormal bones and muscles has girlfriend
/r9k/ on suicide watch
>>
>>17037647
Are you fucking autistic? It's clearly the same woman.
>>
>>17044971
I dunno man, the FBI seems to think crime scene contamination is a pretty cool thing nowadays.
>>
>>17050740
>Joy Division was a division of the Nazi slave camps, what of it?
That's obviously not why they changed their name bro.
>>
>>17054982
Happy to
>>tumblr
>>
>>17057773
>>17057783
This is sad and those truck drivers should have done something.
>>
Does anybody know the case(s) of two Hispanic men disappearing after being stopped by a specific cop and mysteriously disappearing, with a lot of circumstantial evidence that it was the cop who was killing them? I think he's even still active or was never charged at the very least.

It sometimes gets posted here.
Thread posts: 319
Thread images: 52

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.