[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is this symbol???

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: Drawing1.jpg (125KB, 1870x1941px) Image search: [Google]
Drawing1.jpg
125KB, 1870x1941px
I keep seeing this symbol, and I can't get it out of my head. Anyone have any idea what it is?
>>
Its a fucking
>>
It's a fucking
>>
It's actually another sigil they post to unconsciously subdue the people who browse /x/

It can mean anything, but the people who see it without mindfulness can be influence by its intention

So everytime you post "what does this sigil mean" is essentially hypnotizing people who don't pay mindfulness

Maybe you know what it means, you just ask so you can post the image
>>
>>17027559
you dumb cunt
>>
>>17027531
it's a good sigil
>>
>>17027531
Don't listen to those guys, it's actually a fucking.
>>
>>17027531

Because you're a niggerfaggot. Go to bed.
>>
>>17027572
I don't think I understand...

I know I have seen a lot of "What does this mean?" posts on /x/, and a lot of them are symbols people have seen in dreams. (This one is also the same case).

However, I still find it odd that I keep finding myself seeing visually similar things in my waking life and constantly obsessing over it.

Is there a reasoning for this? Or am I just looking at this the wrong way? Is there a meaning to the symbol? Or is it just the fact it is a symbol is the meaning? Am I overthinking things? Is it just a symbol my mind conjured up in my head just to confuse me?

I tried looking in my local library, and a couple of things online looking into old runes and symbols. I have been finding a lot of similarities, but seeing how I don't dabble into this stuff as much as I used to, I am having a hard time putting things together.

Who knows? Maybe I am just wasting my time with this, maybe it doesn't mean anything. If there is something about it though... I really want to know what it is.
>>
>>17030892
Thats how it works

"Im so invested in finding out what the sigil means" making you more receptive to it's spell, which isn't a good thing.
>>
>>17030892
Humans are naturally inclined to find patterns, its how our brains work
>>
>>17030998

So... In a sense... It's like confusion spell or sigil...?

So, tell me...

Where does something like this come from? This doesn't just come out of nowhere... Does it?
>>
File: 1448703154929.jpg (141KB, 417x323px) Image search: [Google]
1448703154929.jpg
141KB, 417x323px
>>17031059
Wherever you found it look there.

Until then, any sigil you ask
>"what does this mean"
Essentially whatever the sigil is meant to do is being seen by everyone else here, and the original intention for it could have been evil.
>>
>>17027531
Personalized tree of life.
Is have no idea what I'm typing.
>>
Japanese stick ant
>>
>>17031078
I see, I didn't think of it that way...

The hard part about looking for its origin is that it was used as part of some ritual in a dream I had. Its purpose is still a mystery to me..
>>
File: 1444997146511.jpg (50KB, 820x800px) Image search: [Google]
1444997146511.jpg
50KB, 820x800px
>>17028495
I agree. What a fucking gay retard
>>
looks like a tree of life or kathara grid

trust me, i'm a demon ;(
>>
Could it be this?

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=vajra
>>
it's szygzyg
>>
>>17028478

Know anything about the sigil itself? I'm still trying to figure it out... Looks like a mix between the ING/NG/N rune and something else... but I am not sure what...
>>
>>17031087
>>17033037

Two posts about a Tree Of Life. Can someone shed a little light on this while I research it?

>>17033073
Though it has a slightly similar appearance, I'm not so sure.

I saw the symbol in a dream and I have been seeing it/visually similar objects ever since. In the dream it was drawn in blood.
>>
>>17034757
ignore tree of life tards.
it's got nothing to do with it.
>>
>>17034762

Then what can you tell me?
>>
>>17031890
>>17034757
See
>>17031078
Not that anon, but if you found it in your dream, try looking in your dreams for it. I'd do it the same way you would look for answers to a question or problem in dreams: write the question/problem/symbol on a piece of paper before bed, put it under your pillow, and ponder on it as you fall asleep. Might take a few nights but you should dream about it, hopefully in a context that sheds some light on what it's about.

Chances are it's not anything too esoteric. Your brain's probably just trying to tell you something. It might even have synthesized the symbol from existing symbols you've seen before and half-remembered. So if you go hunting through books or websites looking for it, you might want to start with books and sites you've looked at before or think you might've looked at before.
>>
It's a new variation of unown.
>>
>>17034895
lol
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.