[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Practical Magick for Martial Arts

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: bjj1.jpg (55KB, 500x350px) Image search: [Google]
bjj1.jpg
55KB, 500x350px
Is it possible to use some form of sympathetic magick, without ritual, to effect combat performance?

Suppose I were in a martial arts competition. Would I be able to inflict feelings of doubt or fear on my opponent using some kind of magick? Would I be able to make them feel physically sick or weak so that their performance would suffer?
I'm not looking for "chi blasts" or anything like that. Is this kind of thing possible?
>>
i'm sure you could try some 3rd eye/telepathy stuff to try to force thoughts into their head. a "chi" blast might be a bit much for a normal human as most of those masters who could do that had alien dna or were aliens.
>>
>>17027249

Could you link to some trustworthy materials concerning third eye/telepathy?
>>
>>17027225
You want energy control, them
balance all of your Chakras ,
then you want to open your 3 eye
From there you will be able to make it alone.
>>
Not really, but I was state champion in taekwondo in 2011, I'm able to feel the energy/chi/power going through me when I do techniques. I believe this started after training slow, powerful movements for about a year.

Also, spar a fucking lot. Every day.
>>
>>17027371
Also, you're picture is of BJJ, which I've also trained.

Easiest way to get better is to roll with your eyes closed and go only by sense of touch and hearing.
>>
File: 1441469151385.gif (2MB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1441469151385.gif
2MB, 250x250px
There is a lot of things you can do to supplement your fighting with magick and energy work.

No one who knows these things are just gonna tell some random anon on the interbutts though.
>>
>>17027225
I have a book called 'Qigong Empowerment: Guide to; Medical, Buddhist, Taoist and Wushu Energy Manipulation' the Wushu section describes methods of 'Iron Shirt Training' for turning your fists into super solid death hammers by punching sand and stuff. The energy manipulation component seems to be the focusing of Qi (chi) in the training region so that, for example, your fists harden rather than just bleeding and being horribly damaged by the prolonged intense training.

There is a long history of esoteric links to martial arts. It's all muddled (in my mind at least) with yoga (root of all martial arts) and old world religions. Think Shaolin Monks, masters in tune with their environment/ opponent should be able to detect the intention of an opponent to strike and respond before the strike is even initiated.

Also check out Bruce Lee, that guy was a fuckin wizard.
>>
>>17027391
I disagree with this. You may be able to send negative energy to your opponent, but that would be about all.

You can do as much magickkk as you want, try to fight me and I'll still kick you in the head every time.

Just train a lot skill>magic
>>
>>17027400
Makiwara work will do this, it causes microfractures in your knuckles that heal and become stronger. Goju-ryu practices in with the fists, muay thai with the shins.
>>
In like magic and most things

intent is everything

intent in martial activities is paramount

if you, as a martial artist, have been able to guage the expertise of a capable opponent before physically engaging them

you are aware of their ability to manifest intent

intent can manifest physically or more subtly.

overcoming an opponent is intent

defeating an opponent before the first strike is intent

the will to survive is intent

the will to harm is intention

the act of striking requires intent to be effective
if you strike without intent you will be defeated

the method of pushing the body physically is intent

internal power is the manifestation of intent
>>
>>17027225
What you're looking for are fake martial arts. There are /x tier McDojos all over this nation who'll gladly let you larp with them.
>>
>>17027450
How do you strengthen intent or will power or whatever it is?
>>
>>17027225
>wanting to cheat
You disgust me.
>>
>>17027225
The best one they will always teach you in sparring is not to think, but to feel, achieve gnosis level.

Gnosis is like *runners high* or *inthe zone* im guessing it's like a debug mode for instinct where we don't have to think and it's clear connection with spirit to body *no mind*.
>>
>>17027450

i

the

return

key

also
lolol
>>
>>17028086
Practice.

Its pretty deep stuff, some would say developing intent and being able to use it is the only real thing a person could do.

by deep i mean theres no limit just personal investment

also meaning that what your intent applies to can be in all different areas - but similar principles.

solely internal power, research dan harden.

if you push yourself and forge depth of character - that is only possible through exercising your intent.

internal power is different, you train the body using the mind together. other manifestations of intent such as say a poweful look, understanding an opponent or situation, spiritual typestuff, is not entirely different really.

you will meet people who have achieved staggering personal development through meditation, or even any practice

art, whatever. if this is what you want to understand ... learn to recognise depth in others - real depth

respect is part of this

im a fan of musashi s writings.
>>
>>17028086
experience

forging the spirit
>>
Train, train, and train some more. It's the only way. Trust me.
>>
>>17030057
This.
>>
You could always try the real evil method my jujitsu teacher used to teach me, Infiltrate their mind and fuck it. Converse with them about the situation they are in and the mistakes they have made that led up to it. These can be any number of psychological or environmental factors. It's up to you to find them and point them out. Make them lose their composure. Make them lose control. Easier if you know them personally but If you can make some educated assumptions and calculated attacks you can make a complete stranger crack and ultimately be reduced to a very angry monkey with no self preservation. If successful they will lose control and be reduced to a vulnerable juvenile state of mind. Then you must seize this opportunity and further exert your dominance. Turn your opponent into the animal they are and show no mercy as you put them out of their misery.
>>
>>17027225
Fill up on mana by eating your enemies and drinking their blood.
>>
Kiai.
Psych yourself and startle the opponent at the same time.
>>
>>17027225
>I'm not looking for "chi blasts"
But that's exactly what you are looking for. Chi is just another word for your energy, and by being a martial artist, your body is already used to control and awareness of that energy whether you realize it or not. A lot of what you can do with it is dependent on you. Everyone is different, and what works for one person won't necessarily work as well for another.

What I would suggest is finding a meditation technique you like, and do it regularly. It will help your control, self awareness, and even your mental and physical health. As for what you can do with your energy, well, there's lots. You could look into Sigils as well. They can be used to focus intent and energy in certain ways and you can prepare them ahead of time, and draw them somewhere on your body.

I can give you a tip about inflicting doubt and fear into an opponent. It's a type of chi attack, but with enough energy and control, you can instill those feelings into an opponent. The simplest way I can put it is to be able to project a killing intent. It's fine balance between being able to replicate the intent of killing without actually trying to kill them, but when you do, it works wonders. A sparring match isn't treated as seriously as a real confrontation, but when you project that intent, it can trick the opponents mind into thinking it's a fight to the death, which could make them afraid and more prone to mistakes. I wish I could describe it better, but knowing how to do it myself doesn't qualify me as a teacher, but hopefully you can pick it up and figure it out yourself.

You could also direct that inwards, too. Fear is a double edged sword. It can make a person flawed tactically, but the adrenaline also reduces pain and increases your strength. The time to use it, and who to use it on (you or the opponent) depends on the situation and the people involved. It's just another thing that takes practice.

Good luck.
>>
This is exactly why this board is a Joke.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.