[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Spherical Earth is for dumb blue pilled goyim

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 251
Thread images: 27

File: 1390561056689[1].png (396KB, 543x543px) Image search: [Google]
1390561056689[1].png
396KB, 543x543px
Let's settle this, is the Earth flat, or round?

Would spherical Earth theorists like to explain why the moon looks bigger from the Earth, than the Earth looks from the moon? And why there are no stars in moon photos? (all these photos are photoshopped shit from the jews and NASA)

Would you also like to explain why if you put a metre long ruler/stick on the ground, it is perfectly flat? Both ends of the ruler should be in the air/not touching the ground, only the very centre of the ruler should touch the ground. The only way it can be flat against the ground is if the ground/earth itself is flat.

Would you like to explain why instead of fighting over antarctica, like all nations have throughout history fought over every piece of land possible, they instead all agree to protect it and stop random people from going there and exploring? (because the antarctic is the edge of the earth and all governments are jewish slaves and want to stop us from learning the truth)

Again, the devil took Him to a very high mountain and showed Him all the kingdoms of the world and their glory;
Matthew 4:8

Unless the Earth is flat, how could satan show Jesus Christ all of the kingdoms simultaneously? The Earth has to be flat for this to be possible.

The Earths speed of rotation is nearly 1,000mph (according to spherical Earth theorists). If this were true it would be impossible to land a plane in any airfield except one which is going perfectly east to west because the wind from the rotation would be too strong. Instead some airfields are north to south nearly, meaning the airplanes are magically landing in 1,000mph sideways winds....Or the Earth being spherical is bullshit
>>
lol is this seroious?
>>
>>17027012
Yeah probably. I don't come on /x/ often, I'm mostly on r9k, but you fags tend to be quite gullible.
>>
>>17027005
http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/16990592/
http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/17002824/
http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/17006979/

REMINDER THAT OP IS EITHER A TROLL OR A SIMPLE CUNT SPAMMING /X/ WITH GARBAGE. SAGE, REPORT, DO NOT RESPOND.
>>
>>17027005
Jesus Christ dude, put down the Bible and open a science book.You won´t accept explanations from us anyways, most likely.
Hah, I just imagined you in a few years, best case you´ll be punching yourself for believing this crap at some point, worst case you will still believe it.
>>
>>17027032

Jewish shill detected. The earth is flat kike, deal with it.

>>17027036

Jewish shill
>>
I myself don't particularly believe in the Flat Earth, but some of the claims are interesting, particularly as someone interested in the paranormal. It wouldn't be the first time government(s) lie about something.
>>
>>17027005
the earth looks a lot bigger from the moon than the moon does from earth.

the moon is fucking tiny from my window
>>
Its threads like this that killed this board.
>>
>>17027138
it's shills like this that make me laugh
>>
>>17027005
9/10 love it

if earth was round, wind turbines would slow it's rotation, duh

did you know ?
if you look closely at a foucault pendulum, they are actually powered by a moped engine, otherwise we'd be drowning in free energy
>>
How can the earth be real if our eyes aren't real?
>>
>>17027005
oh my god you are an idiot
>>
>>17027146
You see, you can't just reply shrill to anybody who doesn't agree with you being a retard.

Jews rule the world and I say they don't? I'd let you call me a shrill.
I say femanism is good? I'd let you call me a shrill
If I say Multiculturalism is good, I'd let you call me a shrill

But god damnit, Lose 140 pounds, get that autism looked at and remove the tin foil from your based head before throwing shrill around in flat earth threads?

Shrills aren't even needed here, you sound crazy as fuck you uneducated shit
>inb4 shrill
>>
omg muslim falt earf shit on /x/??!?! i i im telling /pol/ if you faggots dont stop
>>
I wasn't going to get caught up in this, but you need to know that not everyone who disagrees with is a paid shill.

There are billions of people in this world, many will not have the exact same opinions and beliefs as you.

From the looks of it, do you even know what a shill is and does?

What's the point of 4chan? To fucking debate. Present argument, support with facts, someone will post a different theory and so on. If you're going to just get mad and call names to anyone who doesn't agree with your theory that's not going to make a very successful thread now is it?
>>
>>17027428
shut the fuck up retard shill
>>
>>17027435
This man gets it.
>>
>>17027435

> Makes threads, after threads, after threads. Still nobody wants to talk much less agree with you.

It's okay, we know you're mad.
>>
>>17027449
>>17027470

fuck all you jew shills to hell
>>
I bet you're white
>>
>>17027476

You're a fucking idiot...

All i'm asking is you provide support for you're argument.

I'm more for flat earth than round. If anything you're the shill because the lack of simple facts much less a proper argument is only demeaning to those who actually believe in the flat-earth theory.

Like i said, I don't even think you know what a shill is. If I was a shill I would be posting scientific evidence that DISPROVES your theory...
Sad to see this is what /x/ has come to.
>>
>>17027537
jew kike shill
>>
>>17027435
>>17027476

BTFOOOOO
You tell those fucking kike shills son

>>17027537

>you're argument

Post discarded into the bin
>>
Anyone who still believes the spherical jew needs to be executed desu.
>>
File: going_home.jpg (2MB, 2784x1848px) Image search: [Google]
going_home.jpg
2MB, 2784x1848px
"Nothing goes below the horizon, you can see skylines 40 miles away!"
>>
>>17027878

Really? You make 3 punctuation errors in a 14 word post, but feel the need to correct the one grammar mistake I make in my 87 word post.

You must feel so smart

in4 baited
>>
>>17027012
My heart hurts
>>
>>17027428
Not a matter of belief. If beleif came into it, it might be arguable. It is a NON ISSUE and OP is the samefag that posts this every couple of days
>>
>>17027005

Firstly the earth is bigger than the moon, you dingus. Secondly most cameras do not pick up stars against the night sky unless the exposure is high enough.

Earth isn't uniformly spherical, elevation exists as does tidal locking.

also if the earth was flat then you would be able to see china from a high enough elevation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-w2_nTnunc

>muh gravity bends the light in a spherical shape

That makes no fucking sense and you guys know it.
>>
>>17028352

This is autism

>>17028388

Your right, the evidence clearly shows the earth is flat.

>>17028391

You can see China from mount everest if optical diffraction wasn't an issue
>>
>>17027005
>Would you also like to explain why if you put a metre long ruler/stick on the ground, it is perfectly flat? Both ends of the ruler should be in the air/not touching the ground

make this true for every spot on Earth and I will believe it
>>
>>17028406

I'm still asking for evidence and you're still calling names

/thread
>>
>>17027005

>NASA IS FAAAAKE

there are retroreflectors on the moon left by the Apollo moon landings, you can go to any observatory and have them "ping" a laser off that area and you will receive the expected frequency.

All other areas of the moon scatters the light and diffuse it, but the retroreflector delivers the laser back in pretty much the same strength and frequency as its transmitted.
>>
>>17028461
OP is full of evidence kike

>>17028498

>yes goyim the observatories can be blindly trusted and definitely would not lie
>>
>>17028511

>everyone who works at an observatory is a lying jew

>even the hawaiians and alaskans!

then get a job at an observatory and try it yourself

you don't have to be a government agent, just study astronomy for a couple years.
>>
>>17028511

all you need is a bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering, not impossible.

the lunar retroreflectors are commonly used for calibration purposes.
>>
>>17028498

you can also see satellites and the ISS from earth with the naked eye.

also other planets, and comets.

if the earth was flat these things wouldn't have predictable orbits.
>>
Earth is not flat dipshit.

It's ~H O L L O W~
>>
>>17028518

They vet people before giving them the job dumbass.

Also not everyone has to know its fake.

>>17028527

No they aren't. The computer just returns some preset value. It's fake as fuck.
>>
>>17028570

Satellites are holograms.

If the earth was really a sphere we'd be hit by meteors all the time.
>>
> if you put a metre long ruler/stick on the ground, it is perfectly flat? Both ends of the ruler should be in the air/not touching the ground

Really, nigga?

>Would spherical Earth theorists like to explain why the moon looks bigger from the Earth, than the Earth looks from the moon?

Look at the moon through the hole in a piece of notebook paper. It's tiny as fuck, and you haven't been on the moon, so go pray and go to bed, kiddy.
>>
>>17028878

NOBODY has been on the moon dipshit
>>
there is not enough curvature in a meter for the stick to be off the ground. that is definitely the most retarded thing i have ever heard.
>>
>>17028922

Sure thing kike
>>
>>17027005

Where is this mountain today ? to see all off the world? the bible is truth it means something else. The bible lies ,then why use a impossible mountain what can be discredited by anyone
>>
>>17029014

Mount everest probably.

Optical diffraction makes it impossible now.
>>
>>17029053
or
Or
OR
IT WAS HORSESHIT IN THE FIRST PLACE
EVERYTHING IN THE OP CAN BE EXPLAINED BY BASIC FUCKING SCIENCE.
>>
>>17029078

BEGONE FROM THIS THREAD JEW.

The bible is the word of God.
>>
OK, I dont know how this thread exists without this yet so here you go globularists...

The work of Eric Dubay will show you towards the doors, but again YOU have to want to have an open mind about this.

Think about your AUTOMATIC RESPONSE of "Oh this nig is crazy, how is this is a thing?!"

It is 100% PROGRAMMED. Along with the rest of our planned indoctrination in schools.

I guarantee you that if you keep a TRULY OPEN mind, you will find yourself increasingly questioning the globe model.

Remember even Carl Sagan, who was a pinnacle global/space pusher, said "if we are not allowed to ask skeptical questions, then we are up for grabs."

Be skeptical of the globe, because it's literally the mother of all conspiracies. There's a reason the pear thing is happening (ie. trying to explain why degrees of latitude keep getting bigger the further south you go), and it wouldnt surprise me if it was in NASA's plan to be all like OOPS! well let's move on...

And as my own personal opinion about WHY WOULD THEY KEEP THIS SECRET, I submit this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTqmcvdm4hM

and for more proofs check this out:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5i_iDyUTCg

I would also add that the Flat Earth Society that is written into Obama's speeches is controlled opposition, giving out half shat arguments.

If you want actual research a good place to start would be to check out all the threads at ifers.boards.net
>>
>>17029086

The reason it is a secret is because of the zionist globalists. They can't globalise the world if the world isn't a globe.
>>
the bible reads kingdoms of the world it does not say world . are indians black africans with houses made off shit considert kingdoms?
>>
>>17029080
Go back to your containment board /pol/ack...

I just hope you're really trolling...
>>
>>17029107

you get banned there
>>
>>17029080
Have you even read the bible

A good 96& is totally NOT the word of God
>>
>>17029014
Mt Meru, which would be at the north pole
>>
>>17029053

and there you use science when you dont believe in other science
>>
>>17029086
You can have an open mind without being a fucking moron.
I swear you dipshits are going to be the end of us when someone with a legitimate conspiracy needs to be heard out.
>>
i think the world does not turn and the sun goes around the earth . flat earth is just a distraction

when you see a high altitude balloon footage the earth curves. even without fish eye lens
>>
File: url.png (38KB, 600x700px) Image search: [Google]
url.png
38KB, 600x700px
>>17027005
OK FUCK OFF GUYS

I have a mathematical proof that the earth is round :

To calculate de distance between two points on earth (lat, lng) you need this :

http://www.movable-type.co.uk/scripts/latlong.html

a = sin2(Δφ/2) + cos φ1 ⋅ cos φ2 ⋅ sin2(Δλ/2)

If earth was flat the equation would be FUCKING easier then this...

I'm an engineer dude. Trust me.
>>
>>17029148

nice now proof that the earth turns
>>
Was not going to reply because of how stupid it is. But OP is a baiting fag and this thread always gets replies because of that.
Anyone that knows anything about navigation doesn't need to go into outer space to know. Half of you are American, if the earth was flat, Columbus would've fallen off the edge of the earth. You don't even know your own history. If the earth is flat? What is it sitting on? A giant turtles back? Go back to the dark ages
>>
>>17029107

Fuck off kike scum.

>>17029115

2 timothy 3:16 faggot. Every single word is the word of God.
>>
>>17029148

I'm an engineer too and I say it's flat. Fuck off kike.
>>
File: 1445475481965.jpg (134KB, 1406x1916px) Image search: [Google]
1445475481965.jpg
134KB, 1406x1916px
This kills the /x/.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1429533904538.jpg (41KB, 625x499px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1429533904538.jpg
41KB, 625x499px
Remember, the best and most fool-proof plan to win an argument is complete and utter denial of anything the other side is saying. Because in your fucked up, little mind you win anyways because everyone's a jewish shill sent out after OP for bringing humanity the Truth, because jewmanati NASA one world reptile government that a guy on YouTube told OP about. There's really no need to "debate" these schizos, as you WILL NOT win against the mind of an insane mother fucker. Now go on, do your fucking routine and call me shill. I'm not getting paid shit to reply to your cancer. Paranoid schizophrenic.
>>
>>17027012
I wish it wasn't, but I've seen stranger. I met someone once who seriously believed that rainbows were caused by chemtrails.
>>
>>17027272
>shrill
Kek
>inb4 shill
>>
>>17028406
No, this is autism.
/thread
>>
>>17029080
So is the Koran and the Torah, nutsack.
>>
>>17029164
I can't beleibe Columbus bought into the lie. Lol
>>
>>17029148
>>17029192
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rp8hvyjZWHs
>>
>>17027005
space is a lie! The planets are Satan!
>>
>>17029237

Yet another jewish shill.

>>17029282

No, only the Bible is.

>>17029303

oh look another jewish disinfo shill
>>
File: IMG_516182531446484.jpg (39KB, 492x444px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_516182531446484.jpg
39KB, 492x444px
>>17029324
I will never understand people that call others "jewish shills" yet quote the bible as a truth. It's cute.
>>
>>17028391

>red bull is on on the conspiracy!

>every astronaut is in on the conspiracy!

>every astrophysicist is in on the conspiracy!

>every astronomer is in on the conspiracy!

>every geologist is in on the conspiracy!

>every weather balloon with a camera is in on the conspiracy

>satellites are fake!

>NASA is fake!

>space is fake!

>the only people worth trusting are a few wackos with flawed math living in the mid-west!

>some guy built a road once and didn't have to factor in a curve!

>every celestial body in the sky isn't spherical, it's just a trick!

Anyone can come up with ad-hoc reasons to disprove everything. They still fail to suggest a model that incorporates all the data in an accurate way.
>>
>>17029354

Begone juden.

>>17029364

Not everyone has to be in on it, just the higher ups. The good goyim don't even have to know they are being tricked.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1445816494949.jpg (55KB, 500x999px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1445816494949.jpg
55KB, 500x999px
Tbh I don't care for Zionists. They would love to destroy our little sphere in space. You though... You're just using an overdone scapegoat since you've got absolutely nothing going for you.
>>
>>17029324
Jesus was a jewish shill, too. So why don't you accept the rest of us as the Messiah?
>>
>>17029300
I think you've found the best way to argue these fags. Haven't looked at your link but, they got this crack pot idea from YouTube, it's very reasonable to think they'll beleive anything they see on it. Good work
>>
File: Shilling.png (2MB, 1197x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Shilling.png
2MB, 1197x1200px
>jewish shills

Jews don't use shillings OP, they use shekels. Brits use shillings. Lrn 2 currency.
>>
>>17029410
>>17029405
>>17029402
>>17029406

Had no idea there were so many jews on /x/ tbqh.
>>
>>17029414
Jew shill detected
>>
>>17029382

still, until I see a compelling model that incorporates all the information- I'm not going to disregard all the math that applies to a spherical earth.

gravity, travel, timezones, the fact the sun disappears behind the horizon, predictable sightings of eclipses, comets, constellations, planets, satellites etc.

Also predictable weather, Coriolis effect, geological activity, GPS and other things would have to be re-explained from the ground up without a round earth model.

As someone who's flown to Hawaii and England, and contacted people at home from different timezones I find it hard to believe such simple explanations.

I've personally observed planets and comets with a high-power telescope myself. Everything pretty much looks the way science explains it.

Shooting stars flash for a moment in the atmosphere and sometimes break apart into shiny shrapnel.

Comets tails face away from the sun, the moon is tidally locked with the earth and flips its "face" as it orbits us, often times falling into our shadow.
>>
>>17027005
>Would you also like to explain why if you put a metre long ruler/stick on the ground, it is perfectly flat? Both ends of the ruler should be in the air/not touching the ground, only the very centre of the ruler should touch the ground. The only way it can be flat against the ground is if the ground/earth itself is flat.

I know you're just a troll, but how the fuck STUPID can people be!? Really...

The earth is spherical, ut it's surface isn't perfectly round. Why not? Because it's been bombarded by fucking asteroids and shit for a couple billion fucking years. So as a result, some areas are actually fucking flat, or concave, or convex, or fucking wobbly or pointy or whatever else you care to bring up. Doesn't matter, because it's a VERY small area of the surface that a hard stick would touch. So it can be flat. No problem. But on something that's the size and scale of the earth, when you move away from it, you can't see the little details of the surface anymore, and it appears to be a perfect sphere.
Kind of like how you can draw an image with imperfect lines, but it'll still look like what you wanted it to.

The simple answer is that the earth is an IMPERFECT sphere, you fucking mongoloid.

As for the rest of that OP: Why would physics perfectly explain a spherical earth, yet there's NO evidence of ANY kind of the earth being flat? No scientists in the last few hundred years took the idea seriously for a second, and only retarded fucks who literally only believe what they can see for themselves buy into it.

If the earth is flat, ten fucking prove it. Wit numbers, logic and physics. Not "HURR, DURR, RULURRZ!!!"

Retarded asshole...
>>
>>17029476

All of this is explained in the flat earth theory kike.

>>17029483

It has been proven flat, you just refuse to accept it.

>>17029473

Jew shill detected.
>>
I get this thread is probably a big joke, but some people do actually get so into this that they believe it. So I'd like to know, what is the flat Earth explanation for the land masses distorting so that tiny island nations like Papua New Guinea and New Zealand are somehow as long as the entirety of North America or Europe are wide and how do they explain away Antarctic expeditions and the South Pole Station?
Have they got an answer or are all flat Earthers prone to Northern Hemisphere bias?
>>
>>17029518
>proven flat
>hasn't shown a single proof
Ok kiddo, I bet you will just reply to this and call me a jew shill
>>
>>17029592

HEre you go kike

>>17027005
>>
>>17029406
My link was a Russian guy singing about how he's a shitty engineer but he gets paid anyway because people are really gullible. I figured it was appropriate because both the people I replied to had arguments that boiled down to 'I'm an engineer, so hah'.
>>
>>17029473
Shew Jill defected.
>>
>>17029592
Jew shill detected.
>>
>>17028498
you fucking tool russian did the same thing without retroreflectors, fucking get your facts straight
>>
>>17028498

if einsteins theory gravity bends light was true how could they aim on something what is not there. checkmate einstein
>>
>>17027005
Two words: explain sunsets
>>
Only every other day. Dipshit.
>>
>>17029171
The biblical god is nothing but a bitch ass nigger that throws tantrums and needs constant praise

> good thing he doesn't exist
>>
>>17029086
lol this is so good. that second video at point 7 that surveyors dont take into account the radius of the earth when doing calculations is completely wrong. I studied surveying and you definitely factor in the earths radius with the calculations. nevertheless this is a pretty funny thread
>>
>>17029982

source? for me this is the biggest proof that usa went to the moon.
>>
>>17030161

you think he does not exist that does not make it a fact
>>
>>17030292
you think he does exist that does not make it a fact
>>
>>17027005

These threads never fail to get a laugh out of me. Show all your whacked out statistics and studies OP, I want to read this ridiculous shit.
>>
>>17030300
Jew shill detected
>>
>>17030358

I said show me your fucking statistics and studies you retarded neck-beard. I want to read your shit.
>>
>>17030370

>ad hominem

Post trashed.
>>
>>17030388

These threads are the most boring way to troll, you could spend this time shitting on a neck-beards tarot or dream RP. Get it together you piece of shit.
>>
>>17029410
I hope you're joking. A shill isn't even a unit of currency.
>>
>>17030399
You're the same faggot in the tarot thread, aren't you?

Shouldn't you be getting ready for class right about now?
>>
>>17030413

Aren't you too fucking old to be RPing? You should be getting ready for work.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1429534050865.jpg (32KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1429534050865.jpg
32KB, 480x480px
If it's the same guy as usual (and it is) he'll stick around til 9am est. Based on his way of showing evidense (that's not a typo, dense works perfectly there), absolutely nothing he's said has any truth to it at all. Other than the Earth existing. Sadly, Hitler fucked up and couldn't kill these people too.

Ps, everyone's a shill except for this freedumb fighter here...
>>
>>17027005

>Let's settle this, is the Earth flat, or round?

Oblate spheroid.

>Would spherical Earth theorists like to explain why the moon looks bigger from the Earth, than the Earth looks from the moon?

It doesn't.

>And why there are no stars in moon photos?

Same reason you can't see (most) stars during the day. The sun is too bright.

Here's a way to test what I mean. Go into a darkened room. Notice how you can see things vaguely. Now turn on your phone or a torch and point it at you. Notice how now you can see fuck all? Works the same way.

>Would you also like to explain why if you put a metre long ruler/stick on the ground, it is perfectly flat? Both ends of the ruler should be in the air/not touching the ground, only the very centre of the ruler should touch the ground. The only way it can be flat against the ground is if the ground/earth itself is flat.

Ha! Okay, you had me going for a second. Well done on the troll.
>>
>>17030436

Thanks a ton you disgusting fucking neck-beard. Nobody needs exact times he'll leave, just make fun of him or ignore the thread completely. You named faggots are the worst part of this board.
>>
>>17030441
Mmmm babby, why you gotta be so rough <3 ;)
>>
File: It says that you're a faggot.jpg (16KB, 460x444px) Image search: [Google]
It says that you're a faggot.jpg
16KB, 460x444px
>>17030409
It's fairly obvious that it was a joke.
>>
>>17030501
In a sea of autists, how does one tell humor from sincerity?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (74KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
74KB, 1280x720px
>>17030441

Yar har fiddle dee dee
Being a neckbeard is all right to be
Do what you want cause a neckbeard is free
You are a neckbeard
>>
>>17027005
Thanks god this whole board is a meme.
>>
File: x.png (4KB, 154x37px) Image search: [Google]
x.png
4KB, 154x37px
>>17030586
By taking nothing seriously.

>>17030596
Case in point.
>>
>>17030586
In my experience, I find it's impossible. In a world where there are actually people who believe that rainbows come from chemtrails, it's impossible to tell the actual retards from the trolls.
>>
>>17027005
So this is obviously stupid troll bullshit, bur the idea that not only did Da Gov'ment decide to lie about earth's shape for no reason- but when face with the decision of what to put on top and bottom of the fictional globe, they had no idea and just went shit, it gets cold around there I guess, just tell them it's a shit-ton of ice.
>>
>>17027005
Exposure differences. Setting exposure to capture the stars would make the moon way overburned.

>(all these photos are photoshopped shit from the jews and NASA)
So what are you actually saying? That they photoshopped the stars out to make photos less real for conspiritards? What kind of logic is that, you are contradicting yourself.
>>
>>17027052
Go post this on /pol/ and see what they think

But yeah is there a way to definitively prove the world is round? I'll travel to the north pole on skis to take a picture or something I'm serious. There has to be some way you can demonstrate that the earth is round without going to space
>>
>>17030861
How would you be able to prove its roundness from the north pole, if you can't do it from anywhere else?
>>
>>17030878
I just want to go to the north pole
>>
>>17030891
funny, I just want you to go to the north pole.

:P
>>
>>17030891
Fair enough.
>>
daily reminder that op is a shill. quit responding
>>
>>17030896
oh I'll be back

how about sending another team to the south pole and trying to recieve a radio signal from them

if people in michigan were able to pick up a shortwave signal from austrailia it might be possible

man that'd be a great video to make, I'd get accused of being a cia agent FOREVER
>>
File: 1339770667017.gif (2MB, 368x312px) Image search: [Google]
1339770667017.gif
2MB, 368x312px
oh /x/ you never stop to amaze me

lets all keep replying thought, even thought the evidence is a few presses of the mouse away, and OP jus replies with 'I DONT BELIEVE YOU' instead of counter arguments
>>
If you look at NASA pictures and videos you will see how it all looks fake, edited or staged.

I don't know if the Earth Flat, but I don't believe in anything NASA says
>>
>>17031032
jew shill trying to convince you the google isn't controlled by kike evil

>>17031080
kike shill denying flat earth
>>
File: wtf.png (492KB, 592x393px) Image search: [Google]
wtf.png
492KB, 592x393px
>>17031080
Look at this. Wtf
>>
So many kike shills in this thread when OP is spreading the truth.

When the JIDF comes out, you can be 100% sure that the OP is correct.
>>
All right flat-earth keks, so if the earth is flat how does the sun orbit the earth?

Just answer the question and bear with me for a second.
>>
>>17031095
kike shill pretending that JIDF is anything more than a kike lie. it's just the kikes kikeing round. every jew kike on the planet is involved in this.
>>
>>17031151
>not realizing that the entire universe orbits the earth
>mfw i have no face
>>
File: tempwn0[1].gif (1MB, 482x482px) Image search: [Google]
tempwn0[1].gif
1MB, 482x482px
>>17031151

Above it in a circle
>>
File: Lunar Eclipse.jpg (17KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
Lunar Eclipse.jpg
17KB, 600x400px
>>17031170

Okay, so if the sun orbits above the earth in a circular orbit as shown, explain lunar eclipses. The kind where the earth gets between the sun and the moon.

>pic related

What is behind the earth when this happens? The sun? That would mean that the circular orbit over the earth would have to change to somehow have the sun beneath the earth

And even if this happened that would mean that it would be night everywhere on earth at once, which has never happened in recorded history
>>
>>17031170
Explain sunset then.
>>
>>17031170
And how could there be night?
>>
>>17031184

id also like to hear flat earthers answer to this
>>
>>17031185

Did you think to click on the image? Might help.

>>17031187

Where the sun isn't shining it's night dumbfuck.

>>17031184

There's an object that orbits the sun

http://www.theflatearthsociety.org/tiki/tiki-index.php?page=The+Lunar+Eclipse
>>
>>17031271
Then why does the sun move in an arc in the sky instead of just straight across or in a circle?
>>
File: 1448227848067.jpg (14KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
1448227848067.jpg
14KB, 320x180px
OP deserves every single reply.
>>
I know with most conspiracy theories, the alleged perpetrators have some sort of motive.

What the fuck would the motive be for making you believe that the earth is round, not flat as you claim?

I swear to Christ if it's just "muh Elite exercising their power" I won't even be surprised
>>
>>17031170
If the sun were always above Earth then it would always be day everywhere.

>inb4 muh diffusion

Even if that were a thing, it wouldn't unmake light, it would just make it impossible to make out what the light was reflecting off of.
>>
>>17031300

The light comes out in a cone idiot.

>>17031296

see
>>17029093

The elites require that dumb goyim like in this thread believe it really is a sphere.
>>
File: sun plate.png (133KB, 481x482px) Image search: [Google]
sun plate.png
133KB, 481x482px
>>17031271

So if there's some huge object (relative to the sun) that positions itself perfectly so that while the sun is shining on one part of flat earth, there's basically this "plate" between the sun and the moon causing the eclipse, how come people in the northern part of the earth where the sun is shining don't see this plate/object while an eclipse is occurring?

Surely the existence of this object would be very evident to people looking from the ground while the eclipse is happening, since the object would have to be close to the sun as the link you posted suggested, would this object not also restrict sunlight to areas that would normally receive sunlight during the eclipse? Or at least not look like a giant black circle on the side of the sun like in a solar eclipse?

My 10 seconds in paint illustrates what I'm trying to say
>>
>>17031340

The link explains your question exactly. Sorry if you are hard of reading.

Or maybe you are just another kike shill?
>>
>>17031271
So the Sun is like a lamp?
How the fuck would the light go to only one area and not on all the "flat earth"?
You are going to tell me there are so fucking nightshade?
>>
>>17031355

Well it explains that we can't see it normally because the sun is so bright, but if the object can block out the sun, then it would most certainly create a solar eclipse effect, light wouldn't just continue passing around it as though there were nothing there.
>>
>>17027272

>get that autism looked at

Sounds as if you are the one with autism, you autistic autist.
>>
>>17028059

if the earth was flat, and the sun was a small spotlight overhead, this sunset would not look this way.

you'd see the sun get smaller, if anything. It wouldn't appear larger and sink behind the horizon.
>>
>>17031314
>The light comes out in a cone idiot.
that's not how light works idiot.

you literally belong in the stone age.
>>
>>17031355

sounds like this guy is getting pretty mad that we're not buying his tin foil hat conspiracies

no need to be aggressive anon its okay you can be special and believe all that you want
>>
>>17027005

>nobody's ever navigated over Antarctica

I have, Chile to Sydney, didn't see any infinite ice wall.
>>
>>17031170

Also if the moon received its light from the side like that constantly wouldn't we constantly see a half-moon, since the light wouldn't effectively hit the underside that faces us, or at least constantly be shadowed on one side from our perspective?

Furthermore, if the light of this sun is only strong enough to hit the areas that the picture shows on the earth, how in the world does the light go all the way and hit the moon and bounce off it enough to brighten our skies but not the rest of the earth beyond that illustrated circle of effect?
>>
>>17031429

jew shill

>>17031445

jew shill
>>17031483
lying kike shill

>>17031495
jew shill
>>
>>17031503

gg lol

thanks for playing
>>
>>17031503
i'm pretty sure there aren't enough jews on the planet for all the times you've accused random people in these threads of being jew or kike shills.

whatever, obviously mods aren't going to bother to delete this shit so there's no point anymore.
>>
>>17027005
>>17031503
lol dumbass
>>
>>17031509
>>17031512
>>17031519

>OY VEY THE GOYIM KNOW!!!!
>>
I now know why everybody hates this place.
>>
You know, these threads were entertaining at first. A fun way to test conventional wisdom, and challenge your knowledge of basic scientific fact. But now they've devolved into hurr durr jew shill every other post. If you're going to make these threads, at least put some effort into it, instead of hurling the same idiotic insult over and over.
>>
>>17031550
KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

jewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjewjew
>>
Mods please delete this retarded shit already
>>
Over 160 replies in 24 hours on /x/. I thought shit like that was completely impossible. Yet the 504th repost of a troll thread easily snatches it.

And yes, I am a communist nazi jew reptilian shill.
>>
>earth is flat but sun and moon are spherical
LOLUWOTM8?!"?!¡"?#
>>
>yfw the flat earth thread is every thread about things that people have no evidence for, but believe exist, and will argue about it non-stop, until you sarcastically say "alright, fine, that's the way it is, are you happy?"
>>
>>17027005
Your first statement simply isn't true, the earth looks larger than the moon in view from a position on the moon (based off of general pictures taken).

You're also begging the claim when you say that the photos taken from the moon are "photoshopped shit from the jews and NASA". The reason that you cannot see stars from the images is because "the lunar landscape is so bright that the camera exposure settings to take a good lunar landscape photo are not sensitive enough to image the much (much Much MUCH) fainter stars that are in the lunar sky. If the camera was set to record the stars, the moonscape would be washed out white and featureless." (Skywise711).

Cont.
>>
>>17027005
cont.

Your "meter stick" claim is (as ever other statement you've made so far) completely fucking retarded. The earth is hundreds of thousands of meters long, you can not expect that a ENTIRE PLANET would be able to prevent both ends of a stick from touching it's surface by balancing the center.

Cont.
>>
>>17027272
}Shrill

Nice try, shill.
>>
>>17031699
>>17031715
>>17031717

kike shill
>>
>>17027005
Cont.

The reason nobody fought over the antarctic poles is because it's cold af, and you cant grow fucking crops there. It's also extremely dangerous due to the harsh weather conditions, such that it is preferred that you don't go there (I wonder why).

But do explain, why would they (whoever they are) want to keep this "flat earth" a secret? What benefits do they gain?
>>
>>17031731

Already been explained kike.
>>
>>17031728
Shills don't actually browse this board, or any board on 4chan for that matter, as they are too busy ruling the world and keeping control of their investmens and money (I assume, based off of /x/s retarded side)
>>
>>17031734
>I'm right because I said I'm right
That's not an explanation senpai
>>
>>17031743

Not fooling anyone kike.

>>17031747

>n-no that's not how it is goyim

Begone kike.
>>
>>17031314
>The light comes out in a cone idiot.
So the sun is a giant flashlight.
>>
>>17031503
I love how the flat earthers' arguments amount to 'but you're a jew and a shill, so there'.
>>
>>17031755
Jew shill
>>
>>17031717
Jew shrill
>>
>>17031755
Get the fuck out of here, shill.
>>
>>17027016
Pfffff r9k
>>
>>17031387
Exactly, yet FE keep using "Law of Perspective" because they watched a stupid fucking youtube video. They parrot anything they watch.

It's quite ironic that they claim people are sheep for mindlessly believing what schools tell them, yet do the same thing themselves.
>>
>>17031755
disgusting shrill
>>
>>17031495

This is a good point because it pretty much completely destroys the flat earther's explanation.

Although, they do have that ad-hoc "shadow sun" excuse which apparently doesn't serve any purpose other than to assume the moon's shadow is a separate celestial entity entirely.
>>
kike shilling kike shiller
>>
>>17032324

basically FE's claim that the sun is like some weird laser beam things that's only visible from specific angles. Yet it also appears to be spherical and sinks behind the horizon for some extremely contrived reason.

Obvious implications aside, there's nothing else in the observable universe that behaves that way, so I'm 99.9% that it is bullshit.
>>
>>17027005

How exactly would anyone "profit" by lying about the shape of the earth?

Especially if, by flat earther's definitions, the flat earth we allegedly live on behaves in the exact same manner a globe-shaped earth would?

What's the benefit? As someone in the STEM field, it seems unlikely that only a few people would benefit from these mathematically provable "lies"... Especially when all the formulas check out and apply to real-life pretty seamlessly.

It just doesn't add up. NASA was pretty unfunded and stagnating a few years ago. Was that also part of the plan?
>>
>>17032482
This
>>
>>17030861
/pol/ here

This retard is not one of ours
>>
>>17027005
Sup, on one russian site there is a teory that we live on the inner surface of the spehere (and it's a spaceship and all of it is a big ZOG but nevermind). They provide some teory, pysical formulas and other shit. Also there are a lot of shit in space, NASA, history and other things. http://www.falsehood.me/end/glava-1 sorry but no english version there. But you can look at vids and pics ^^ lol or use translator
>>
>>17032324

Yes

>>17032326

kike

>>17032327

kike

>>17032331

kike

>>17032333

kike

>>17032367

kike

>>17032400

kike

>>17032436

kike

>>17032466

kike

>>17032482

kike, already been explained.

>>17032648

disinfo agent

Whenever flat Earth is posted or the spherical earth theory questions, all of the kikes come straight out of the woodwork. This is how it's 1000000% confirmed that there's something fucky going on with spherical earth. Wake up from your programming.
>>
>>17032793
>all of the kikes come straight out of the woodwork. This is how it's 1000000% confirmed
except that you believe that the jews have convinced everyone of this lie so why would it just be jews insisting the earth is not flat? it shouldn't convince you of anything other than the fact that the majority of people don't believe the earth is flat, which you already know.
>>
>>17032804

Because the kikes have to maintain this lie that the earth is a sphere for their plans.

A slave of the kike who believes in the kikes lies is a kike.
>>
>>17032804

jewish shill detected
>>
>>17032793
>Flat Earthers in a shellnut
>>
>>17027012
fact of the matter is, it's hard to tell who's actually that fucking stupid or just trolling on /x/

It's a coin toss usually, the stupid lure in trolls so it'll probably be this shitty for a long time.
>>
>>17032960

ad hominem, post trashed
>>
>>17033616
nice projection m8 you served him good.
>inb4 doesn't realize this post is sarcastic
>>
>>17033633

ad hominem, post trashed
>>
>>17033646
mad homosex, post blasted in ass
>>
>>17033651

ad hominem, post trashed
>>
>>17033708
ad hominem, post trashed
>>
>>17033715
kike jew shrill, post trashed
>>
>>17033725
C-c-c-c-c-combo breaker!
>>
>>17033826
it was a jew cuntspiracy and had to be stopped
>>
Who cares if the Earth is flat or spherical? I don't think I'll ever get off of it. I know it's a little fun to think about, but it's not like that's ever going to affect your daily lives.
>>
File: 1448486696619.jpg (3KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
1448486696619.jpg
3KB, 160x160px
>>17027005
>>
>>17033829
>>17033859
>>17033878

jews.
>>
>>17027005
you can't use the photos of the earth taken by the Apollo missions as evidence if you believe that the Apollo photos were faked.
>>
>>17030436
stay asleep
the world is all good for you and governments and corporations and banks and the military are all out there doing the best for you.
>>
keks desu senpai
>>
>>17027052
why would filthy jews want people to believe that the earth is flat?
>>
File: Shill.jpg (74KB, 501x585px) Image search: [Google]
Shill.jpg
74KB, 501x585px
>>17027052
YOU are the shill here! you and this faggot of an OP
>>
File: milesandmiles.jpg (302KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
milesandmiles.jpg
302KB, 1024x683px
>>17033878
Why so spherious?
>>
If the Earth is flat, what happens when we walk off the edge?
>>
>>17034628

You fall off the giant turtle we all live on.
>>
File: Double-Extreme-Facepalm-05.png (23KB, 487x380px) Image search: [Google]
Double-Extreme-Facepalm-05.png
23KB, 487x380px
>>17029410
You know what a shill is right...?
>>
>>17027005
This is by far the dumbest thing I've ever heard on 4chan
>>
>>17027005

>Go outside during the day
>Look up at the sky
>There's only one big star out because the rest of them are out shined by it's massive energy
>You're on the moon where the sun is constantly beaming with nothing blocking it's light
>Open ass insert tyrone
>>
I don't understand, if the earth is flat where is the edge? Can't we just fall off from the edge?
>>
File: 1412771839879s.jpg (4KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1412771839879s.jpg
4KB, 125x125px
>>17027005
>>
>>17035130
Why the fuck do you need an edge?
>>
>>17035330
Let's just forgive him lol.
>>
educate yourself why the earth is not flat and why it is fun to make fun of flatearthers.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-O3ASU7L4M
>>
>>17027005
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzYJ61EC9XI
>>
>>17027005
Jesus never existed, by the way.
>>
>>17027005
>Would spherical Earth theorists like to explain why the moon looks bigger from the Earth, than the Earth looks from the moon? And why there are no stars in moon photos? (all these photos are photoshopped shit from the jews and NASA)
>>moon viewed from earth is being seen through an atmosphere filled with water droplets that act like a lens enlarging it
>>photos from moon are exposed for mid day. the sky is black because there is no atmosphere on the moon.

>>curvature is to slight, and local soil and geological formations change locally relevant measurements (just because you are on the side of a mountain doesn't mean the earth is pointing up at a 45 degree angle)

>Would you like to explain why instead of fighting over antarctica, like all nations have throughout history fought over every piece of land possible, they instead all agree to protect it and stop random people from going there and exploring? (because the antarctic is the edge of the earth and all governments are jewish slaves and want to stop us from learning the truth)
>> Antartica is to inhospitable to be useful for settlement

>The Earths speed of rotation is nearly 1,000mph (according to spherical Earth theorists). If this were true it would be impossible to land a plane in any airfield except one which is going perfectly east to west because the wind from the rotation would be too strong. Instead some airfields are north to south nearly, meaning the airplanes are magically landing in 1,000mph sideways winds....Or the Earth being spherical is bullshit
>> the atmosphere is rotating also
>>
>>17036034
There's actually quite a bit of physical evidence that a historical Jesus is real.
>>
File: images.duckduckgo.com.jpg (13KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.com.jpg
13KB, 300x300px
i believe this is whatever variant of propaganda targets the youth
>>
>>17036174
No, there isn't. Name one.
>>
File: images.duckduckgo.com.jpg (12KB, 396x343px) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.com.jpg
12KB, 396x343px
information warfare
>>
>>17036186
Joesphus, Tcitus, Mara bar Sarapion, the Talmud, and Suetonius are all non-apostle sources from around the time of Jesus' crucifixion that are widely considered valid historical sources. Virtually every historian agrees that there was a man named Jesus who was crucified around 30 CE in Jerusalem and was considered the "King of the Jews".
>>
>>17036321
historical accounts aren't exactly physical evidence (not that guy you responded to).
>>
>>17036321
Josephus is a forgery. The rest aren't contemporary and are based on hearsay.
>>
>>17027005
>Would you like to explain why instead of fighting over antarctica, like all nations have throughout history fought over every piece of land possible, they instead all agree to protect it and stop random people from going there and exploring?

valid point, there is no other possible explanation. I mean look at the rape of Syria/Iraq/Libya and so many others. It's clear that they just can't exploit Antarctica and the reason is it isn't a continent.

also pic related, you can check that many flight routes that would make sense (eg santiago - christchurch) do not exist because on a flat earth a direct flight is simply out of reach

http://www.delta.com/air-shopping/searchFlights.action?action=startOver&alerts=101639&cacheKey=122a6d97-b348-4f59-91f5-7e3965937a41
>>
Ok, so I've read through the thread looking for a statement of what the reason for the conspiracy is. I can't find an explanation, somebody please give me one.

What does anyone gain from spherical earth?
>>
>>17036479
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAN5RxEOST8
>>
>>17029086
Eric Dubay is the guy to watch if anybody is interested, most others are shills since this topic has exploded
>>
I love how OP says that the jews faked pictures of the earth like that's not completely insane schizophrenia type shit
I hate jews but I highly doubt they collaborated with ex-nazi rocket scientists to photoshop pictures of the earth ~40 years before photo editing was good enough to be believable
tl;dr crazy people don't think they're crazy
>>
>>17027005
>Would spherical Earth theorists like to explain why the moon looks bigger from the Earth, than the Earth looks from the moon? And why there are no stars in moon photos? (all these photos are photoshopped shit from the jews and NASA)
The Earth looks bigger from the moon than vice versa. You're just wrong. There are no stars on the moon because it's day there. The sun is illuminating it - the only reason the sky isn't coloured is because there's no atmosphere to scatter light.

The surface of the Earth doesn't have constant curvature, so you can lay a metre stick flat. You could lay a 2000 km stick flat.

>Would you like to explain why instead of fighting over antarctica, like all nations have throughout history fought over every piece of land possible, they instead all agree to protect it and stop random people from going there and exploring? (because the antarctic is the edge of the earth and all governments are jewish slaves and want to stop us from learning the truth)
You can get on a boat and go to the Antarctic. You can explore if you want.
>>
>>17038513
>Again, the devil took Him to a very high mountain and showed Him all the kingdoms of the world and their glory;
>Matthew 4:8
>Unless the Earth is flat, how could satan show Jesus Christ all of the kingdoms simultaneously? The Earth has to be flat for this to be possible.
Or the Bibble has to be wrong.
>The Earths speed of rotation is nearly 1,000mph (according to spherical Earth theorists). If this were true it would be impossible to land a plane in any airfield except one which is going perfectly east to west because the wind from the rotation would be too strong. Instead some airfields are north to south nearly, meaning the airplanes are magically landing in 1,000mph sideways winds....Or the Earth being spherical is bullshit
(Angular) Momentum conservation - the plane is rotating with the Earth (and the wind), so it keep rotating after take-off. The wind speed relative to a "stationary" observer not rotating with Earth is irrelevant; if I'm in a ship orbiting the Earth at great speed, from my point of view the air on Earth is moving very quickly but that doesn't mean the wind will damage people on the planet. If that were true, I could change my speed and somehow cause the winds on Earth to do more or less damage, and different ships orbiting at different speeds would see different effects of the wind on the planet, which is clearly inconsistent.
>>
File: laughing meme.png (20KB, 390x470px) Image search: [Google]
laughing meme.png
20KB, 390x470px
>people taking this seriously
>>
Why are we still posting on this thread
>>
I want a photograph of the edge of the earth.
>>
>>17038445
"The moon is flat" - Eric Dugay
>>
>>17027005
If you crush something from all sides, it'll become a sphere, coincidently, that's what gravity does.
>>
>>17028624
And we're on the INSIDE
>>
>>17038462
>I hate jews but I highly doubt they collaborated with ex-nazi rocket scientists to photoshop pictures of the earth
KIKE LIES JIDF GO
Thread posts: 251
Thread images: 27

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.