[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

YOU WERE CAST OUT OF THE HEAVENS TO THE GROUND

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Tdlg2JXuaQ

Tfw this song is about the beast.

Ghost are fucking great

There are people that literally worship the demiurge
>>
>>17026006
Are they still around?

Last time I heard them was back in 09.
>>
>>17026013
They've stepped it up a level. Their new songs are just blatant worship lol.

If you actually showed a couple of their songs to a jesus freak without telling them 'the light' is something else, it sounds like a church song.
>>
>>17026006
Best band in the world
>>
wait, worship of the demiurge?
>>
whom else should i worship?
>>
>>17026013
saw them this summer in sweden
>>
File: 7.png (546KB, 1412x2880px) Image search: [Google]
7.png
546KB, 1412x2880px
The Demiurge isn't "evil", he's just Chaotic Creativity.
He's the saboteur, the challenger, the unkind and the disorderly, but he's not evil.
Nor is he the highest beyond all, he's just the highest within the reality bubble.
He was created.
>>
File: GNOSTIC_BRONZE.png (77KB, 1236x774px) Image search: [Google]
GNOSTIC_BRONZE.png
77KB, 1236x774px
>>17026079
And also...
>>
>>17026021
It is a church song. They are christians using luciferian techniques to convert satanists into christians
>>
>worshiping an imperfect being
heathens are really dumb desu
>>
Some bullshit right here
>>
>>17026090
I posted references, or at least screenshots.
>>
>>17026105
I mean the band is bullshit and the fans are idiots thinking is it funny or edgy to throw away their soul to some bs talentless band
>>
>>17026107
Lol
>>
>>17026107
Yes...and your not an idiot for being convinced by your personal beliefs despite the lack of evidence...same with the existence of a soul...you mind slut
>>
>>17026222
My personal beliefs has given me an open mind. That is why I do not Co done such satanic shut just to be edgy
>>
File: tegaki_0.png (35KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki_0.png
35KB, 900x900px
>>17026006
>implying people aren't praising Yaldabaoth every time they kill in the name of god and declare that their religion is the only way to understand and worship it
>>
>>17026006
Ghost has a simple guitar solo and melody. But is a shit man, sorry, you saying it's a "awesome" band. They don't know about nothing, just fucking faggots like Gorgoroth. Go study music and occultism, then think more about...(the vocalist sing with diafragm, not the voice, anyone can do that)
>>
>>17026076
Lucky anon.
>>
>>17026006
>Ghost fan
>gnostic

Mi negro!
>>
>>17026107

Hey! They're not talentless.
>>
>>17026021
They're older stuff was way more blatant, they've even said in interviews they've toned it down and put it inbetween the lines more to be more radio friendly.

Also, it's just a gimmick, none of them legitimately worship or believe in Satan.

Ghost fucking rule though, Meliora is such a great album.
>>
>>17026006
It's theatre bro
They don't worship shit.

They've been pretty vocal about that fact
>>
File: Capa - If You Have [EP].jpg (60KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Capa - If You Have [EP].jpg
60KB, 500x500px
They're a modern Kiss that don't write boring songs about their cocks. They're pretty awesome. Sorry to you silly music elitists... But your opinion is still just your opinion.
>>
not god tier band but i really enjoy them. when i saw them they had such a great presentation and papa had such a stage presence that i really appreciated having grown up catholic. i really liked the stained glass window motif and incense even the eucharist offering during one of their songs.
>>
>>17026079
>>17026081

How do explain the evil and oppressive laws and behavior he shows in the Abrahamic books? Just fiction?
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.