[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've had gas like demon attack me when im asleep. They stabbed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: Forest-Green-Wallpaper.jpg (703KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Forest-Green-Wallpaper.jpg
703KB, 1600x1200px
I've had gas like demon attack me when im asleep. They stabbed me in the neck and I woke up once and stared at his eyes and it was this insanely gastly figure. I was drunk off of vodka and liquor and steel reserve for a week straight and was sleeping on concrete at the time. At that point I stopped being an alcoholic.

Do I have demons that care about me enough to attack me when im making bad choices? How does one get in touch with these demons?
>>
BRRRRRAAAAAAPPPP
>>
>>17025927
>I was drunk
It didn't happen.
/thread
>>
>>17025947
Yes it did. Ive had sober experiences as well when I talked to my friend for an hour a ghost image of him.
>>
I'd go with the drunk ghost but you're saying you've talked to the ghost of a dead friend? Come on anon.
>>
>>17025968
It wasn't a ghost it was a ghostly image of him and wec chatted for an hour. He's still alive. Its just the only way I could describe it as ghostly.

I have no reason to lie. Im not trolling just one man's experiences.
>>
Not dead ok. What was topic of the conversation?
>>
>>17025986
I don't know I guess just wondering if anybody knows anything about personal demons and ghosts.
>>
desu my uncle's talked to me about this very topic, they used to attack him but only while he was inebriated with meth or something or other. I don't want to dismiss people having these experiences simply because they're mentally altered, as he swears up and down that the experiences were very real and there were physical effects that could not be accounted for had they not occurred. If they are attacking people, it's when they're not in their right mind. good of ya to get off the stuff, anyway.
>>
>>17026022
not to mention when he was a child, 60 years ago or so, these little black 'hairy-like' demon silhouettes tried to drag him downstairs into his basement, but he held onto the door frame and luckily wasn't taken. that house was 'haunted' and he has a suspicious that his mother was into some dark magic.

There was another instance where he supposedly rode his sled into a pond behind his house in frigid minnesota and the ice broke, and he remembered himself dying- he woke up on the couch soon after with different clothes on, completely dry, and nobody had any idea what he was talking about. he went back to the pond later and his sled was in the bottom of it.

another time, older and working electric on some telephone poles, some idiot bitch decided to turn the electric on while he was working and it fried his boots to the ground and while he was on fire on the ground, he claims these little hands were holding him down and he understood how weaker people would have given up and died, because it was almost impossible for him to break free of their grasp. he claims that he did and lived because of it.

he's done quite a bit of meth in his time, among other drugs like quaauldes.
>>
>>17026035
that's all I have to contribute for you, op.
I don't do drugs myself, nor drink. good luck
>>
>>17026022
>>17026035
>>17026036
Thanks pal
I don't either anymore this happened years ago but I really appreciate the input I honestly do such a great read.
My little brother was on bipolar medicine as a child and saw a demon at 5years old.

Its possible its just drugs but than again What if the drugs make you closer to stuff that's there?
Idk don't take drugs but I want to experiment.
>>
>>17025927
Hey, I want to hear about caring demons who stop you from wrecking your life.
>>
>>17026043

experiment if you wanna, just be aware that they might mess with you when you are. be safe op!
>>
>>17026056
I don't know if he was caring. He attacked my neck when I was sleeping. Like imagine you're sleeping and someone uses their fingers and just strikes you in the side of the neck. He gave this scary ghastly face. He didn't tell me anything but I stopped drinking to avoid seeing him again.

>>17026061
Im not afraid!
>>
>>17026074
Maybe he's just the clumsy type.
Bump for nice shy demon-Chan.
>>
>>17025927
>drunk for an entire week
>sleeping on concrete
>sharp pain in neck

Gee what a mystery. Could it be that, in your pickled, probably sleep-deprived and malnourished mind you imagined the ghosts? Perhaps the pain in your neck was your muscles cramping from lack of proper fluids and the fact you were sleeping on a hard surace
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.