[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else terrified of dolls?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

Anyone else terrified of dolls?
>>
i am. dolls creep me the fuck out, i hate them
>>
>>17025552
You should start an exorcism business where you literally fuck demons out of possessed dolls
>>
>>17025557
If only.
There should be done hentai about this...
>>
>>17025552
>on the contrary
the most taboo, frightening things are often the most exciting
>>
File: dollface.jpg (82KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
dollface.jpg
82KB, 800x533px
My grandma makes porcelain dolls. She tells a story about making a clown doll. It was sitting on the shelf, looked straight at her, winked and then fell over and broke.
>tfw her house is rife with porcelain dolls
>tfw sleeping alone in a bedroom surrounded by them

(she's actually pretty famous for the dolls, would post a pic but...4chan...)
>>
>>17025601
Looks like a job for >>17025552
>>
>>17025473
kek i was watching that movie today.
Any stories involving dolls or toys in general?
>>
>>17025552
who is the skeevy handsleevie
>>
>>17025473
Yeah. I used to work for the company that made Cabbage Patch Kids (at the time). There was an entire fucking WALL of them in the office. Every time I stayed late (by myself, left with the lights out already, etc) I almost shit my pants.
>>
Fucking Matryoshka dolls.

When I was real young, one of my earliest childhood memories was this segment from Sesame St. that showed the dolls moving around by themselves. Being so young and not knowing anything about stop-motion animation, this segment used to unnerve the crap out of me. I think it's this reason why these dolls still creep me out to this day. https://youtu.be/aNQV45Wichw
>>
Greentext us all up
>>
>>17025706

What are you a pussy or something?
>>
>>17025601
Are you new? Pretty much only /b/ raids. You can just post a link or a picture to /x/ without anything bad happening. Anon deliver.
>>
File: red-riding-hood-steven-n.jpg (85KB, 300x284px) Image search: [Google]
red-riding-hood-steven-n.jpg
85KB, 300x284px
>>17026770
Yes anon, give us the picture. We're nice here. Nothing bad's gonna happen.
>>
I've never been terrified by dolls, but they have always creeped me out to some degree. The closest thing I ever had to a "paranormal" experience, and I use the term loosely, was a series of random nightmares I started having about a doll I had owned for at least a year or so with no prior problems. I enjoyed watching creepy shows and movies even as a kid, so it's possible one of those triggered it, but I became suspicious of the doll and didn't like it anymore. I eventually gave it away and never saw it again nor had those nightmares anymore.

I've always wanted to find a picture of the doll to post, but it was so generic, searching for a similar doll online has proved all but impossible.
>>
>>17025552
look up the blog turning dolls
>>
my mom has quite a doll collection. there is one room in my house used as a playroom when i was younger and now it's mostly just storage - but anyways lots of nice large porcelain dolls displayed on shelves, very high up and close to the ceiling. i had reoccurring dreams when i was small that the dolls would get me out of bed and i would fly around with them up there at the top of the ceiling. doesn't sound too spoopy except that i could see things up there in detail that i couldn't have seen as a child due to my height. not scary just kinda weird

i don't really like dolls now, they seem to be vacuums, the perfect kind of empty space to hold energy and personality that might otherwise be lost in the aether
>>
I collect dolls and I've never once had a creepy experience. my bedroom is full of dolls. My worst experience was when I invited a girl over to my house and showed her one of the dolls and she literally screamed at the top of her lungs. :l what an annoying bitch.
>>
File: 1416349054421.gif (466KB, 260x146px) Image search: [Google]
1416349054421.gif
466KB, 260x146px
>>17025473

I remember I had a few nightmares as a kid that involved dolls which made me uneasy with them. In the dream I think there were about a foot tall, a bunch of them started clinging on me and attacking me, was infuriating because no matter how much I kicked and hit them they weren't feeling pain or fatigue so they kept coming at me.
On top of that I woke up with sleep paralyses that same night.

That wasn't very fun.
>>
>>17025473
Do not what
>>
OH MAN I WAS ALWAYS TERRIFIED THAT I'D SEE MY DOLLS MOVE WHEN I WAS A KID.

BUT MY BIGGEST FEAR WAS THAT THEY'D SEE ME TOO, THAT THEY'D KNOW THAT I KNOW.
>>
>>17026845
Hate to break it to you, man, but you're never getting laid.
>>
I actually have a doll collection. I remember when I was younger I could hear them whisper and move around the shelf I had them on. I used to get in trouble for taking them down, even after I told my mema they just wanted to be loved.... Pretty fucked up.
>>
>>17026933
>I used to get in trouble for taking them down

I always thought that was stupid. Why give little kids dolls and then tell them not to play with them? If adults want to collect dolls and just leave them around to look pretty and gather dust, that's one thing, but giving a kid a toy they can't play with is stupid.
>>
My mom had this porcelain doll in a red dress still packaged. I remember when my sister was alone in the room with it, she shook the box a bit and she began to scream bloody murder in her room after running out of it. She was crying due to fear because she kept saying the doll's eyes widened and opened its mouth all by itself. I've been pretty paranoid about Dolls since that day since she never tends to lie.
>>
>>17026963
did it come with a see through plastic cover?
>>
>>17025473
I just watched Annabelle over the weekend and the doll didn't scare me. The only part that scared me was the little girl running through the door and turning into the woman. I thought it was a very well done scene. Dolls themselves take a lot to be scary anymore.
>>
>>17027019
>I just watched Annabelle over the weekend

I'm sorry.
>>
>>17026845
Were your dolls really just the preserved remains of the other girls you invited to your home?
>>
>>17027149
Shit, you discovered his secret, anon. Now he's going to sic his zombie doll army on you and add you to his collection.
>>
>>17027009
Mhmm. Had an uneasy feeling about it when I was young and whenever I glanced at it. Glad my ma sold it to a pawn shop when we were desperate for cash.
>>
>>17025601
>>17026770
Basically, the worst boards ethically speaking are /b/ and /r9k/, but /b/ doesn't do shit anymore and r9k just begs for attention from women while being extremely aggressive to them at the same time.

Deliver anon. I want to see the dolls.
>>
>>17028983
>implying /x/ would never track anyone down
>not realizing /x/ constantly makes missing/murdered girls their "waifus" and someone has apparently already tracked down chip chan irl

Anon pls
>>
I guess /x/ isn't as full of girls as most people would have you believe, given the lack of replies in this thread.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.