[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Witchcraft general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: images.jpg (18KB, 183x276px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
18KB, 183x276px
Can /x/ teach me witchery ? I need to haunt my ex's gf house
>>
>>17024719
Do no do such a foolish things. There is no human that warrants you to bring such consequences upon yourself as this will bring.
>>
>beta dweeb gets dumped
>wants to make her curtains waft in the gloom to show her who is boss
>>
>>17024746
How did you know ?
>>
>>17024740
i wish someone would bring evil spirits on me. i just want to see what its like or if its real.
>>
any house is haunted if you choose to haunt it.
>>
>>17024769
I suggest you do not do such a thing, but it can be easily done if you call upon evil spirits and you truly accept them to be real and allow them access to you. Just remember when you start to get scared to ask the Lord for help, because you will be helpless.
>>
>>17024790
Well, better hope the Lord will save you after you have done such a foolish thing, you might even have to deal with it on your own for a while just so you will learn a lesson.
>>
>>17024719
Join a coven in your area and find a mentor. Goddamn, do mundanes even try anymore?
>>
We don't want to teach you, OP
>>
>>17024808
>>17024816
If you can't teach me, then may I get an advice on how to safely initiate my way ? any kind of tip to stay safe and clean are also appreciated
>>
>>17024719

>witchery

Implying that means anything?

What, Christian Satanism?
Herbalism?
Wicca as "discovered" on some shit island?
Native American shit?

What the fuck is witchery?
>>
>>17024822
You won't be safe if you dabble in witchcraft in any way, so just don't even try.
>>
>>17024808

What the fuck is a coven? Is it like a place where fat women gather after getting kicked out of Hot Topic?
>>
>>17024834

WAY too obvious.

You're new to trolling.
>>
>>17024790
i am at a point in my life where i do not care about anything anymore. i want them to come. do you have any tips. because i am not scared.
>>
>>17024841

I am not even amused enough by this board to troll it. Faggots put no effort in anymore. Is that Liber moron still around?
>>
>>17024843
I am not giving you tips on how to do something so dumb. If you choose to try it, that is on you. What you should do, is seek the Lord, doing such will not have consequences like letting spirits interact with you.
>>
>>17024822
Witchcraft isn't safe, period. Get involved with the pagan community in your area and find a group of witches who are willing to take you. It's that simple.

>>17024834
More often than not, actually.
>>
Step 1. Go meet someone new.
Step 2. No longer give a fuck about ex.
Step 3. Maybe someday are so over her you can regard her with kindness, like you might a stranger or even an old friend.

[spoiler]Step 0. Stop being a little bitch.[/spoiler]
>>
>>17024853
lord as in what. are we talking about Christianity here ?
>>
>>17024935
There is only one Lord. The one who was crucified.
>>
>>17024946
i am done with jesus. i dont like him.
>>
>>17024982
No one is forced.
>>
>>17024843

I've got a tip, try to capitalize the first word after a period.
>>
>>17024719
No, they cannot. Look elsewhere. Like, actually fucking seek shit out to read you plebeian you have to weird all your mutual friends out and start fucking everything
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.