[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Slavic clairvoyance ritual

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 2

It's over with tulpa/wendigo/goatman threads. We need to bring /x to it's old form.

In old slavic culture, greater celandine(in polish "jaskółcze ziele" - swallow herb) was magical herb, which was responsible for visions. In theory you are supposed to get a wooden bowl, put greater celandine, garlic and rozkownik and then grind them in mortar. After that add a couple drops of your blood and after that burn it all. You have to inhale with smoke.
Note: Visions are stronger and clearer during a night.

>also general old ritual thread
>>
I'm interested, have you tried this? What type of visions are we talking about?
>>
>>17023221
i am currently looking a place to buy/harvest roskownik becouse rozkownik is myth herb and it is a old name of some plant. Visions are supposed to help you connect to gods, dead family or your future, it depends from your intention.
>>
>>17023186
Bump for interest
>>
>>17023237
Rozkownik was probably marijuana unless they have another word for it. It's well known for helping visions.
>>
>>17023317
>marijuana
>slavic
>east europe
>>
I guess it's called konopljá in Russian so it may not be. Unless there was a disconnect between the name used in ancient times and modern ones as there sometimes is.

A lot of places you wouldn't even expect now were huge potheads in ancient times, like Japan.
>>
>>17023359
China Pakistan sure but Poland, Czech, Slovenia?
>>
>>17023393
>On Christmas Eve, for instance, Benet notes that the people of Poland and Lithuania serve semieniatka, a soup made from hemp seeds. The Poles and Lithuanians believe that on the night before Christmas the spirits of the dead visit their families and the soup is for the souls of the dead. A similar ritual takes place in Latvia and in the Ukraine on Three Kings Day. Yet another custom carried out in deference to the dead in Western Europe was the throwing of hemp seeds onto a blazing fire during harvest time as an offering to the dead - a custom that originated with the Scythians and has seemingly been passed on from generation to generation for over 2500 years.

The plant was literally everywhere in ancient times, and closely tied to different beliefs.
>>
You are all sinners, pray to One and only God, all these false gods are devils.
>>
>>17023359
>konopljá
yup that's ganja
>>
Do you know any decent sources, as little as there may be, for slavic myth, magic and rituals? I was discouraged from searching because of the scarcity of remaining relics, and the bullshit the Pan-Slavic movement propagated, but I can't get the interest off my mind.
>>
There is ritual in my grandma-s village where you go to the witch with a certain type of flowers, she makes a crown out of it ad throws it on the house. You make enough crowns for every family member and she throws them. The farther the crown falls on the house roof, the longer you will leave. The lowest crown on the roof belongs to the person who dies first.

This ritual always came true
>>
>>17023546
Op here
You have to do what i am doing anon.
Go to forgoten by men village and ask. If you have family there it will be easier. Surprisingly many of that knowledge (sometimes diffrent sometimes not) is still acessable. Or some books like "Slavic mythology" by Jan Machal
>>
>>17023636
that's interesting. How long your crown flew? Do you know which flowers are used? Or incantation?
>>
>>17023656
The witch is now dead and I did this ritual a long time ago but I remember my crown was lower than my sister's. It's to be expected I guess. She's a christian nice girl and I ride motorcycles. I'm bound to die faster I suppose.
My grandpa was the lowest and surprise, he died first.
>>
>>17023514
The creator put this shit on earth for us to use. If it grows in the ground, we can use it.
>>
>>17023186
Ethnic Czechfag reporting with interest.
>>
>>17023818
I live in an area with a large Mexican population, so I learn from followers of Santa Muerte and I have a few things myself.

>Set down a blanket with a smaller cloth for your altar
>Light a candle
>burn incense and/or tobacco
>ask for whatever/meditate/do what you normally do
>Thank her and blow out your candle
>Turn on lights
>make a sandwich and clean up
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Iz6HIzpf-0

^Good ritual music
>>
>>17023797
thanks
>>
>>17023839
Got a torrent/direct download?
>>
>>17023884
No, I'm gonna sound like a pleb but I ripped it from YouTube
>>
>>17023891
Yeah, that's what I'm about to do myself. I was just interested in that .pdf booklet.
>>
>>17023835
nigga, you don't mix rituals from half the planet over.
>>
>>17023936
this
>>
>>17023936
I'm a Chaote, if it works it works.
>>
Finally good thread and noone is posting. Come on /x
>>
mega:///#F!AE5yjIqB!y7Vdxdb5pbNsi2O3zyq9KQ
>>
>>17023514
Shut up christfag
>>
>>17023317
>marijuana
>visions
>>
>>17024019

Being sloppy is how some chaotes have given the whole movement a bad name.
>>
File: 1447427543896.jpg (1MB, 1734x1287px) Image search: [Google]
1447427543896.jpg
1MB, 1734x1287px
>>17023317
>Marijuana
>visions
Sorry kid this is an 18+ website
>>
>>17023186
South Poland fag here. In my village and others we have a "spell" that old people use . when you want to fuck with someone you take a black chicken and go to their house at midnight and cut off the chicken's head and spray the blood onto the place you want to be cursed/broken like the car, or the door or the barn. And and you have to think angry thought while doing it and its a sure way to fuck somebody's week up. Last time I heard about someone doping the chicken curse was like 8 years ago. Another weird slavic thing we did was use badger fat as medicine( made by a crazy ass lady that lived on top of a hill in a old ass house surrounded by willow trees it was creepy as fuck we used to dare each other to knock on her door lmao), rub it into the chest at night for coughing I believe it works cuz my mother used it on me when young.
>>
>>17029399
And as for the hemp thing you are all retarded the hemp cultivated in eastern europe was textile hemp which produces minimal amounts of THC and was unjustly outlawed in most of Europe and US during the anti-cannabis crusades. And it was cultivated widely by people around my hometown , even my grandpa had a field of it but it was used as animal feed and making clothes. As for cannabis in ancient eastern europe there is some evidence of it being imported from the far east and later in medival times it was popular amongst nobles in Poland, Czech and Ukraine. If we are talking Slavic vision you might wanna check out native shrooms man.(From experience with polish shrooms it's intensely spiritual)
>>
Smoking herbs gives you visions. Huh. No shit. Must be magical.

You can do the same thing with your own mind but you're probably not strong enough.
>>
>>17028443
I should have just said it helps the imagination like people often do.
>>
>>17031783
And i'm a licensed medicinal user, for genuine injuries, so to me it's just casual conversation.

I won't mention it again, though. For the sake of the children.
>>
artificial or drug-induced visions are not special, all you did by smoking a few plants was open up your mind for any spirit (malevolent or otherwise) to toy with. Visions achieved via Meditation/Prayer/Ritual/Any State Of Mind That Focuses On One Spirit can actually be worthwhile, depending on the spirit or being you were meditating on.
>>
>>17031801
You'll often see me arguing with people in threads who say it's as simple as taking DMT or LSD, and that's not what i'm saying about marijuana either. It still takes work to get anything out of them and they can be misused or overused. I consider weed to be just a notch up from coffee, and i don't even touch any heavier stuff anymore except alcohol a couple times a year. The guy who needs his coffee every morning and drinks every weekend is much more of a druggie opening himself up to evil forces than i am.

But i'm not saying everyone should smoke it. It just does have recognized abilities to improve certain things like visualization, and it's even mentioned in IIH with a warning about the dangers. He advises against doing it but i need it for pain relief and have been using it for so long i'm perfectly functional doing anything and it doesn't fuck my life up at all. Helps me stay balanced really. I have too serious of a mind sometimes.

But enough about weed. Does someone know another herb that is known to do what OP mentions?
>>
>>17023186
Bump.
>>
>>17023317
google images gives me clover?
>>
>>17031801
Drug-induced visions are not special? If it changes their lives - let's say for the sake of argument - for the better as many people have claimed (i.e. a life changing trip that caused epiphany and self-awareness), then how is that not special? Many ancient societies saw these plant's journeys as gifts from "Mother Earth" (or whatever it was known as in each culture.) I think saying drug-induced visions are not special is very ignorant. Get off your new age "everyone's spirituality has to work exactly the same as mine" high horse.
>>
>>17023186
Norse rituals are good too, Nithing poles are something worth looking into, some guy in Iceland used one a few years back against his neighbor.
>>
>>17029399
>>17029455
interesting thanks for sharing.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.