[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a struggling philosophy student and film director wannabe

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

File: tumblr_m92p9bsyww1raykduo1_500.gif (930KB, 430x213px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m92p9bsyww1raykduo1_500.gif
930KB, 430x213px
I'm a struggling philosophy student and film director wannabe who desperately needs to go apeshit for the sake of art. As such, how do I make my tulpa?

Any /x/-made guide to help me make my own metaphysical waifu who will eventually go rogue soon or later and fuck my shit up?
>>
>>17023078
Have you ever made an imaginary friend? It's the same just that now you give it a made up name to justify your mental illness
>>
>>17023082
>Have you ever made an imaginary friend?
Nope, and imaginary friends don't seem to get as wicked as some tulpa stories out there. Plus, while I'm not much into developmental psychology, I don't think having an imaginary friend as a kid is a state of hallucination, unlike tulpas.
>>
File: mlp-tulpa-thread.png (2MB, 1600x5000px) Image search: [Google]
mlp-tulpa-thread.png
2MB, 1600x5000px
shit ain't worth it nigga
>>
>>17023078
Just get high on bath salts, that'd fuck you up less.
>>
>>17023103
Saw that screenshot some time ago, makes it sound like shit's totally worth it my fellow negro.
>>
>>17023078
>Any /x/-made guide to help me make my own metaphysical waifu who will eventually go rogue soon or later and fuck my shit up?

If you do believe in tulpas then prepare to "feed" your creature with constant attention and prayers. Otherwise your creation will turn into an evil golem.

Getting rid of an abandonned decaying Tulpa is no easy task either: Weeks of fasting and meditation are needed to disolve its astral concretion. Google Alexandra David Neel for first hand information on the subject.
>>
>>17023109
that's because you're a retard who falls for memes

no one on 4chan has created a real tulpa unless they have schizophrenia, and in that case, it's the mental illness that's done most of the work. the remainder of them are just sad, lonely roleplayers.

this is nothing like the original idea of spiritual men who created tulpas. those people had discipline and belief. this is nothing more than a meme and people will forget about it soon enough.

>>17023078
if you're not creative enough to go crazy on you're own, just become an accountant like you were meant to.
>>
>>17023178
>no one on 4chan has created a real tulpa
How can you be so sure, anon? It doesn't sound completely implausible to me.
>>
>>17023100
Those stories are just lonely virgins roleplaying.
>>
>>17023078
How the fuck do you struggle at philosophy? You just make shit up like the rest of these dipshits.
>>
Why would you "make a tulpa"? Why wouldn't you watch/read crazy, uncomfortable movie/books?
>>
>>17023371
Why not? It must be rad to be able to visualize and feel an imaginary friend.
>>
Why stop at imaginary friend?
Why not straight ahead create an imaginary world where you withdraw yourself into like that cartoon psychic in one Supernatural episode?
>>
>>17023178
Except that there are communities dedicated to this shit, and have been around for years. I understand the skepticism, because it's all about belief. However, some of the skills you can get from it are pretty fucking cool, like imposition. I'm no sad lonely roleplayer, it seems like there's a separate consciousness inside my mind, but it could very well be my brain on auto pilot. Either way it still seems like somebody else is in here.

>>17023637
It is pretty rad, but keep in mind it probably won't make you crazy. Aside from the recycled pastas you see, there really aren't many cases of those going insane. But it's still fun and worth doing in my opinion.
>>
File: 1436977788122.gif (443KB, 294x233px) Image search: [Google]
1436977788122.gif
443KB, 294x233px
>>17025642
Even better then, in the end my urge to get a tulpa might just be a desperate attempt to drown away my loneliness. Whether I go mad or I just get a friendly companion for life, it still sounds like an exciting prospect.ยด

So /x/, throw your best tulpa guides at me!
>>
tulpas are fake, it's all just roleplaying and autism
/thread
>>
>>17026147
https://docs.google.com/document/d/17iiFxZ9PYXXxSqWHdU2YoPsGfJr90w8aIG_evqc1wiY/edit

Here's one that I read. Note that I haven't created a tulpa, but this one looks legitimate as far as any tulpa guide can be considered legitimate.
>>
>>17023103
I've got a tulpa. I'm fairly certain the OP was lying.
>>
>>17028130
How is it to have one, brah? Tell us about your tulpa.
>>
>>17028167
She's very nice to have around. She's basically my best friend, but no one knows about her, I have a default world best friend. She has red hair and green eyes. She's 5'8" and tends to wear a nice peach dress. Her voice is very soft, but I can always hear her just fine. I've had her since I was 12, I'm currently 19. Ask questions if you want to know more.
>>
File: panic.gif (990KB, 176x135px) Image search: [Google]
panic.gif
990KB, 176x135px
>>17023103
>Read that
>My tulpa is a bully
>She thought she'd do the same for giggles
>Turns her face spooky and starts screaming
>She can't stop anymore and seems she can't fix her face
Good thing her presence is too weak to be a real problem.
Good thing she'll probably go back to normal soon.

Right?
>>
>>17023078
>Any /x/-made guide
No, not really. People fucking suck at making consciousness. Most people don't have a fucking clue WHAT consciousness even is and confuse it for the mere act of being present with something.

If you'd explain your desires in greater depth, we might be able to make something work for you.
>>
File: 1447231045870.png (496KB, 560x640px) Image search: [Google]
1447231045870.png
496KB, 560x640px
>>17030025
your tulpa is a dork
she'll be fine
>>
>>17028179
Can you physically see her? Can you feel her?
>>
>>17030988
Not the person you responded to, but I've had a tulpa for over a year now. Though he isn't imposed (I can't see him with my eyes, or really hear him with my ears unless I really really try) I can still visualize him and have conversations with him inside of my head. Over time the goal is to have him be fully imposed so he's a hallucination, and it'll seem like he's completely real.
>>
>>17030988
I can see her, it's hard to see through her anymore. I've been able to feel her for about 9 months.
>>
>>17030069
is tomoko actually your tulpa that's always posting around here?
>>
>>17032435
I'm not well-formed enough to be called a tulpa but you can see it that way if you like. I've always felt that tulpa are just minds like any normal mind is. The brain just happens to possess the capacity to harbor multiple minds.
>>
>>17032457
>I'm not well-formed enough to be called a tulpa
>But I totally can post on 4chan already
>>
>>17033897
I lack definition on several planes of reality, just not this one.
>>
>>17033967
That's okay, I'm not a tulpa but this is pretty much my only plane of reality too.
>>
File: 1436715978943.gif (957KB, 500x418px) Image search: [Google]
1436715978943.gif
957KB, 500x418px
>>17033967
>several plains of reality
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.