[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hello /x/ i had the sigil of ellis drawn on my wall, underneath

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_mk6kylTadz1s7oinco1_500.jpg (10KB, 448x336px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mk6kylTadz1s7oinco1_500.jpg
10KB, 448x336px
hello /x/
i had the sigil of ellis drawn on my wall, underneath a painting for some time now (almost two years)
i know, i know, that was really dumb of me
nothing out of ordinary seemed to happen relating to it
am i in trouble?
>>
>>17021633
It's probably burned into your subconscious mind. Whether it has an effect on your life, depends on what it means and what the author imbued into the symbol.
>>
>>17021641
it creates a 'link' to a 'network' of chaos magic
i am not sure what that is supposed to mean
>>
>>17021633
Not necessarily. What was the original intent? How was it drawn? Was there any ritual undertaken for, during, and within its construction?
>>
What is the sigil suppose to do?
>>
>>17021695
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ellis_(sigil)
>>17021692
just drew it out of the blue, eager but something to happen
>>
>>17021695
found this :https://www.reddit.com/r/occult/comments/2sebry/your_experience_with_ellis_or_the_linking_sigil/

I also found this, which claims to have established it as a linking type of sigil. http://www.dkmu.org/
>>
>>17021633
What the fuck is ellis?
>>
>>17021699
>just drew it out of the blue
Okay, so with:
>no ritual
>no meditation
>no focusing of energy upon the sigil
Then it's purpose will grab the attention of yourself or direct you towards those who are attuned to the drumming of Chaos shifting perceptual reality through the usage of chaosphere. Apparently, it has also gained power and a quasi-consciousness of its own, a unique mesh of a linking servitor and Erisian shifter.

Go here: http://www.dkmu.org/texts/category/2-general and grab Ellis-The-Assault-on-Reality.pdf if you want to learn more.
>>
>>17021633
Did you ever charge the sigil?
>>
I thought about getting it tattooed.

Why would you be in trouble? You're just linked in to something. You'd know if you were in trouble, anon.
>>
>>17021720
no
>>17021718
thanks
>>
>>17021769
If you didn't charge the sigil or engage in any sort of ritual to "link" yourself to the sigil, then it's nothing more than a drawing. Charge it, then try again.
>>
>>17021802
thats a relief
care to inform me how?
>>
>>17021824
nevermind
>>
>>17021824
Well, you can't get something for nothing. In order for a sigil to work, you have to charge it. You can do this any way you want. Most people say a sigil should be charged with an emotion that relates to its intent. You can cause yourself pain, evoke anger/sadness, or whatever. I know a lot of people like to use masturbation to charge their sigils nowadays.
You meditate, enter gnosis, draw a sigil, charge the sigil, and forget about the sigil. That's the basics. Different people will have different methods, of course.
>>
Ellis is chill, for the most part. You should be good, just don't go out of your way to piss her off.

I'd imagine all that the sigil will accomplish on your wall is siphoning and redirecting of energy to the Red Queen. And maybe she'll use those energies to help watch over you, as well.
>>
Just proves that it's bullshit.
>>
>>17021633
it's obviously made up you faggot, eLLiS, isn't it kind of stupid the symbol is an L and an S
0 creativity
>>
>>17023051

That was probably the point. It would be a pretty funny troll on the RP faggots on this board.
>>
>>17023051
>>17023068

Ellis, the Linking Sigil. All hail the Red Queen.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.