[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Proof of Time Glitches or Time Travel. Personal Experiences.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: timetravel.jpg (10KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
timetravel.jpg
10KB, 300x168px
I remember there being a person. A popular person. Who was famous because of his weird and hectic childhood. And personal traits. He did not open his eyes until he was like 4 years old. The sunlight was too over-empowering for him. And was prone to photo-sensitivity for most most of his life. I forgot his name. He is no longer talked about as he once was.
On a different note. I remember there being a local cop. Who became a high ranking military man after becoming friends with some weird people. His career as a cop erased from the timeline and he became a military man. He was a popular police officer in a town i used to visit. Which is weird.
Movie plots changing.
>>
op, how do i become a time traveler
>>
it's more easily explained by the fact that you're a delusional retard, and most simple explanation is by far the most probable one
>>
>>17021607
what are you talking about
>>
File: mfwnospacesuit.gif (128KB, 596x572px) Image search: [Google]
mfwnospacesuit.gif
128KB, 596x572px
>be me
>timetraveler
>travel trough time
>only time not space
>end up in space because earth has moved like it always does.
>mfw no spacesuit
>>
k everyone sit down for a second

okay aaron, this is honestly why
http://img.memecdn.com/totally-2-10_o_253000.jpg
>>
>>17023246
Hope on the next flight tomorrow guam...you know youve time travelled when you suffer from jetlag.
>>
>>17023246
open your third eye
>>
I know I've experienced actors in roles they never played, and it's been from one day to another.
One example was my ex was watching one of those vampire shows, and when an actor who had been away in the show came back I noticed they'd change the actor, I had my computer in our living room so I glanced at the show every now and then when loading times and general lurking.

Anyway, she goes all "no they didn't" and I go into imdb to prove it, well enough the actor I was thinking about had never been in that show, and honestly, it kind of spooked me because I so vividly remember her being played by another actor, because said actor was one of my childhood crushes (more just horny, but you know what I mean)
>>
>>17024992
Your shitty memory or attention span proves nothing you dumb fuck
>>
Is this about the Berenstein Bears?
>>
>>17025034
This. I'm so sick of these retards. They're transforming /x/ into a shittier place.
>>
>>17023387
I have vivid nightmares about this movie.
What is the name again??
>>
Tl;dr this one time something wierd happened
>>
>>17026950
robert paulsons mars adventures
>>
File: giphy (23).gif (500KB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
giphy (23).gif
500KB, 500x374px
Since childhood I've had a suspicion that amongst the crowds if people;
People waiting for the bus.
Waking in the mall.
Sitting on a park bench.
Basic loitering.
Are one or more time travelers, observing the past in a way that doesn't stand out.
>>
>>17023246
OKABE RINTARO
K
A
B
E

R
I
N
T
A
R
O
>>
>>17026950
Total Recall, the one with Arnold Schwarzenegger.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.