[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

does anyone here have anything to protect themselves from paranormal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 221
Thread images: 35

File: colt.jpg (355KB, 728x546px) Image search: [Google]
colt.jpg
355KB, 728x546px
does anyone here have anything to protect themselves from paranormal things that go bump in the night?
>>
Go back to /k/
>>
common sense
>>
>>17021619
>this
Only real things scare me
>>
>>17021605
laughter
>>
>>17021605
Masturbation
>>
>>17021605
Good thoughts, expertum patronum and the blood of jesus crist my lord.
>>
Will power, OP. If something can hurt you, then you can hurt it back. look up the story of ghost puncher (even if it's not true, the message is legit).

>>17021794
gtfo /x/ christfag.
>>
Bismuth bullets
Bismuth blade
All u need is bismuth
>>
>>17021808
canĀ“t you see the fucking bait in there? is a bait?? is a fucking bait
>>
>>17021819
>>
>>17021918
Heh nothing personel kid
>>
File: hik.jpg (79KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
hik.jpg
79KB, 960x720px
I'm not a weeaboo, trust me. But kinda ready for spooks
>>
>>17021787
Fucking this
>>
Eat them.

All you need is eat.
>>
>>17021605
My virginity.
>>
File: 870box[1].jpg (23KB, 580x212px) Image search: [Google]
870box[1].jpg
23KB, 580x212px
Something like this I reckon if the bumping was a real prob.
>>
Or maybe this.

I dunno. Probably the Remington if they're coming after me.
>>
my grandpa always told me stories about scary shit happening in the village where he grew up... some tiny valley pueblo in the middle of nowhere down in Mexico.

anyhow, culturally, there's beliefs that smoke and a machete (guessing something sharp and metal) kel spirits away.

also, running water.

so those things.
>>
File: ravenking.jpg (4KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
ravenking.jpg
4KB, 200x200px
>>17021605
Cold iron.....preferably cast iron or hand forged. I use a nice old fashioned crowbar for this. Rock salt and iron pyrite, either seperate or mixed together are also useful for discouraging various bugaboos. Both also make excellent loads for 12 gauge shells. Plant elms near the house, sage plants wherever you can,and roses near the windows. All discourage various "otherworldly" creatures from coming around. DONT keep mirrors in the house that are uncovered.

These are just the bare bones beginner rules for protecting yourself from the supernatural. But covers the most common problems.
>>
>>17021605
>>17022137
Pretty similar for me; I keep a lot of cast/forged iron in the house, vials of rock salt/pyrite, silver nitrate (when I can get it), white sage, bay leaves, consecrated bone knives (iron blade w/bismuth dip coat), charms out the wazoo, seals all over my house & no open mirrors.
Also got silver & a blood seal on me at all times.
>>
>>17021605
The grace of God.
>>
>>17022191
I am 100% certain that none of this was ever necessary
>>
>>17022137
I have never covered a mirror in my house and nothing ever has come of that. As a matter of fact, I don't know anybody that covers their mirror. And you know what? Nothing ever happens to them they're all boring people.
>>
>>17022222
Nice quints.

I'd rather have an excess of unnecessary measures than not enough necessary ones.
>>
>>17021950
I bet you have no idea how to use that.
>>
>>17021918
The world is a beautiful place and I am no longer afraid to die
>>
>>17022244
Admitting that none of your measures were ever necessary and you are living in a fantasy world
>>
I keep a staff, usually use as a walking stick. Took martial arts for a while so I know how to use it in case I'm attacked in the wild.
If I'm at home, there's a ritual dagger on my altar.
Been thinking about buying a gun for home protection. Maybe an old WWI German sidearm or something fun.
>>
>>17022227
Most of the things that could use a mirror to enter your home wouldnt advertise their presence. A vast majority of them feed off of human energy states or "emotions". Some feed of positive emotions and are relatively benign if not downright helpfull at times. I beilive they help people as a way of encouraging further food growth. Others feed of negative emotions and encourage hate and strife in all they encounter, or at least try to. Neither is likely to attempt to draw any attention to themselves if they can help it. As it is much harder for them to manipulate someone if they are aware of their prescence.
>>
>>17021605
>shoot a ghost
>shoot an alien
>shoot a skin walker

It's the American way
>>
is OP Barry Burton?
>>
>>17022086
Easy Paco, we don't speak Mexican
>>
>>17022256
Regardless of whether on not they're necessary, having fuck-all is like walking into a war zone with no plates because you've never been shot before.
Furthermore, I don't think something's going to fucking burst through the door & suck my soul out, but shitty things happen so I opt not to discredit it.
I've got physical countermeasures too (mostly because I live in the ghetto)
>>
>>17022137
Kek! That more sounds like a recipe to protect yourself from crazy rednecks, wild niggas, and Mexicans than the paranormal.
>>
>>17021605
Just call

MIB
>>
>>17022283
Just admit it.
>>
>>17022291
I beilive those would all be covered under the heading "various bugaboos".
>>
>>17022269
Mexican isn't a language, its called Spanish. Also they typed in English. And your use of the name Paco as a derogatory term is quite juvenile. You're pathetic. Grow up.
>>
>>17022283
You're not in a warzone you're in your home alone on your computer. Nothing would ever take your worthless petty soul.
>>
File: 4upaco.jpg (55KB, 720x855px) Image search: [Google]
4upaco.jpg
55KB, 720x855px
>>17022305
>>
I've got a wand.
>>
>>17022323
Right outta /b/
>>
>>17021605
The name of and shed blood of Jesus Christ.. there is no power in Heaven or on Earth greater. by it I cast out demons and reprove the sinner.
>>
>>17022348

Wouldn't you know?
>>
>>17021658
Gtfo from /x
>>
Mind bullets.
>>
>>17022258
Please speak to this more, what sort of thing would use a mirror to enter the home? what are proper ways to cover a mirror? how might you become aware of whatever it is if it is in your home? etc etc
>>
File: Ayyy lmao remover.jpg (62KB, 1024x625px) Image search: [Google]
Ayyy lmao remover.jpg
62KB, 1024x625px
>>17021605
It also works against burglars, Dindus, and rabid squirrels.
>>
Pretty obvious.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/1-5-SILVER-SPECIAL-CROSS-PENDANT-BLESSED-POPE-FRANCIS-with-a-COA-/251526313828?hash=item3a9022f764:g:J94AAMXQM0FReYe0
>>
>>17021605
That's a cool magazine.
>>
The Bible. If eyy oamls are ready to cross the universe to probe my anus, who am I to tell them to go home empty handed?
>>
>>17021605

My fucking fists bro. Everyone knows if you have the nuts to punch anything paranormal in the face it'll die. A gun will just get you killed.
>>
File: Oscar.Pistorius.jpg (130KB, 1012x675px) Image search: [Google]
Oscar.Pistorius.jpg
130KB, 1012x675px
Well I used too......
>>
File: warhammer.jpg (17KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
warhammer.jpg
17KB, 500x500px
I've got one of these.
So far it's worked everything I've ever had to beat the shit out of with it.

I think it may also repel ghosts, because I never see any spooky shit when I've got this fucker with me, I'm assuming because they don't want to get fucked up by a lunatic with a warhammer.
>>
File: Ghost Puncher.png (594KB, 1913x3492px) Image search: [Google]
Ghost Puncher.png
594KB, 1913x3492px
>>17022751
>>
File: Knife%20.jpg (48KB, 1080x1005px) Image search: [Google]
Knife%20.jpg
48KB, 1080x1005px
a decent knife
But in a blade v skinwalker situation
Skinwalker > blade
>>
>>17022799

FUCK YEAH. Just handle shit like a man and not a little bitch and shit'll get done. Fucking pussies.
>>
>>17021619
>>
>>17022944

Aren't you just the sassiest fucking neck-beard. Shave your filthy fucking neck.
>>
actually when I'm scared I walk into dark rooms with my fists up ready to hit anyithing that appears before me
>>
>>17022463
For the most part these entities are extremely hard to detect. Usually for the negative creatures the first sign is dramatic mood shifts or emotional instability in people who are usually pretty stable. Thats a gigantic red flag.
You will occasionally catch glimpses of them if your "sensitive". But thats pretty rare even for those of us with the gift. These things are not terribly strong but extremely stealthy. Difficult to remove once they've entered. Sage helps, beilive it or not invoking a protective spirit helps, so do rowan leaves. Really if you ever acrually see one try for the most part to not let them know you are aware of their of presence. Nasty fatal accidents have a way of happening to those who are to vocal about these creatures.

As for covering mirrors I use sigiled silk. Spells of containment and protection from evil forces woven into the silk. The silk itself would probably be enough for common use as it is naturally insulated from supernatural forces. Salt lines st the base of the mirror heelp to add strength to your protections. Keep in mind most creatures that use mirrors to travel have very little physicallity. The are mostly ethereal in nature. The ones that are trully physical and can mirror travel are so powerfull there's not really much point in protection. If they want you they will take you. Thankfully these are few and very far away, relatively speaking.
>>
File: 20151129_093342.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20151129_093342.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
>>
>>17021605
I have a 12 gauge and a .45 although it's against REAL threats like LIVING people.
>>
>>17022463
Most stories of hauntings or ghost sightings are these creatures. They love to sow discord and spread false origins for themselves. To be truly aware of them is dangerous so I hesitate to put ways to "see" them on the clear net for amateur use. Most of you will read these posts and think its just bs, or paranoia which is good. There are things you shouldn't know until you can protect yourself.

Really hesitant to give you the bare bones tools without the knowledge and experience to actually protect yourself fully. The steps I've covered in previous posts will keep them out of your house. To clear your house contact a practitioner and have a clearing. Sage, purified waters, and spellcraft are needed to truly remove them.
>>
>>17023212
>>17023238
nigga you livin in a fantasy world. those aren't reall ahahaha nerd
>>
>>17023258
Believe what you will. Hopefully you can live your whole life never having to know just how wrong you are. Some of us aren't that lucky.
>>
>>17023330
Skeptic here, just explain these "beings" try not to spare any details.
>>
>>17023347
They are hard to explain. Especially to a skeptic. It requires you to except certain things science is just begining to understand. Even Practitioners have a hard time wrapping their minds around the idea.

For starters you must understand that there are places besides this universe that contain native life not of this universe. Not physical life as we know it but conscious, aware entities nonetheless. Travel beteeen these places is not really physically possible only in spirit or soul form. Alot of us will end up there after our deaths. This is the natural course of events. A large school of thought suggests that this is in fact the true source of the consciousness that animates our bodies. Think of it as a parallel dimension if that helps.

These entities come from this place. They covet our physicallity. Our physical lives in this place. Their every thought is bent on aquiring this for themselves. Even the ones that portray themselves as benign or helpfull want nothing more than to live and interact on this plane of existence.

Through "feeding" on our energy states or "emotions" they create a connection between us and them that strengthens them. Enough of this emotional energy over a prolonged time can even begin to grant them the ability to manipulate or control actual physical objects. The "oldest" and most powerful can even begin to assemble body like shapes through this gathering of energy.

The birth of the old gods happened in this way. The more attention or energy they receive the stronger they become.

This one explanation covers so many paranormal activities it is very hatd to believe but this is the closest we can get to an actual understanding of these creatures. Call them demons, or ghosts, or bodocs. They are all the same. Like pseudopods extended into this reality from an alternate place.
>>
>common guns can hurt paranormal beings

sure thing buddy
>>
I have a .22 and a Glock to protect against spooks. Anything more powerful than that and no gun can help you.

Mostly I just take them camping in case of aggressive wildlife, but that's 90% just over-preparation and peace of mind.

You can never over-prepare for the random spook outbreak though.
>>
File: 1439223508994.jpg (542KB, 724x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1439223508994.jpg
542KB, 724x1024px
rational thought.
and a healthy dose of ignorance.
>>
>>17021605

> does anyone here have anything to protect themselves from paranormal things that go bump in the night?

Yeah, a photograph of your face OP. Turns even Medusa herself into stone.
>>
>>17023553
potentially too much ignorance.
AND too much rational thought.
>>
>>17023563
nvmnd, not enough rational thought.
fixing.
>>
>>17023435
are they former humans? if they are, do they remember their life as a human? some say they are where cognition comes from?

you sound like a scientologist....
>>
>>17023435
what do i do if i accidentally totally am like half one of those or something.

this is where fate comes into play, isnt it?
>>
>>17023582
Definitely not a scientologist, and yes some may have experience here in this place and have been at one time human.

There are different schools of thought on the cognitive powers of the human mind. I lean more towards the idea that we as cognitive living creatures began our existence as very similar entities to those we are discussing. The only real difference being that we were able to find a way to anchor our consciousness here in the physical world. They either were not able to or are still trying to.
>>
>>17023622
i have a half-inclination that i am living in the life created by a divine creator in order to move humanity in the most progressive direction, but the mental fortitude to be able to repeat it multiple times and live in hedonistic pleasure.

please help.
>>
going by folklore
salt
anything made from steel since is made from iron so i think it counts
a bag of sun flower seeds
>>
>>17021605
I've been debating picking of a FAL or building a 12.7x42mm AR and part of my decision will be figuring out which would be more effective at fucking up spooky things.

More practically, a good flashlight, a lighter, a decent handgun, and faith should give you options for dealing with anything that goes bump in the night.
>>
>>17023707
Depending on the load for the handgun yes those sre good tools to handle the basics.
>>
>>17021950
How fast can you teleport behind someone?
>>
>>17023615
The only way this could happen is if you purposely and knowingly invited it into yourself. If that's the case your fucked. Theres very little short of an actual exorcism that would work and that only has a small percentage chance of working.
>>
File: 20151124_195342.jpg (790KB, 2304x1296px) Image search: [Google]
20151124_195342.jpg
790KB, 2304x1296px
>>17021605

12ga loaded with glass and white ash to defend against skinwalkers.
>>
>>17021808
expertum patronum i'm pretty sure is supposed to be from harry potter you raging sperglord
>>
>>17022248
He doesn't because that shit isn't even a real katana bruh

>fuckin' handle like a cheap paring knife
>no pommel
>shitty curve in the blade
>fucking sheathe just looks cheap, why the fuck is there fake gold on both ends
>fucking plaid
>that shit is fucking plaid

Plus I don't even think it's long enough to be a katana

TL;DR nigga you bought a fake ass knock off and should be embarrased

Source; I was jerkin' it on /k/ all day before I became a weeb
>>
>>17022059
>>17022076
baka obvi don't know shit about firearms or even own one
baka lmao @ ur life
>>
>>17024134
yeah but like, im internalizing anime characters, specifically the ones i can believe i have already lived as and then escaped from magical realms,
and i keep finding justification that i know i can do this.
this is the real world, right?
did i do it?
endgame is a go.
>>
>>17022950
Are you the one who keeps calling people neckbeards for literally no reasson all over /x/

Just why
>>
>>17023212
Are you roleplaying or deep in your own ass
>>
>>17023435
>It requires you to except certain things science is just begining to understand

Stopped reading there
>>
>>17024164
wtf I didn't type baka even once
>>
>>17024187
Seek psychiatric help my friend.....while this world is fulllllll of strange shit thats really hard to believe. What your describing is a psychological problem.
>>
>>17021605
Yeah.
Reality.
Might wanna try it if you think paranormal is real.
>>
>>17024191
As stated previously, believe what you want. I KNOW these thimgs exist. Ive seen them fought them and banished them. I've helped put back together the broken lives of people harmed by them. Hopefully you can live your whole life in ignorance of their reality in this world hiding behind your disbelief. You'd be better off. Some of us aren't that lucky.
>>
>tfw no strong /x/ bf to protect you from spooky things that go bump in the night
>>
>>17024255
but what if it can be both.
>>
>>17021605

Faith in the God-Emperor.
>>
>>17024363
Thats possible. If you're really concerned this may be the case you should contact a trusted practioner and have them examine you for signs of parasitic energy loss. At the very least in either case they can help prevent further degradation through cleansing and protection rituals.
>>
>>17021808
nothing you can do about it fuckface :^)
>>
>>17024142
I like it
>>
>>17024400
i've been meaning to look for one.
a guru would be helpful.
>>
I have a S&W in .32 S&W Long that my grandma kept with her when she was committed inside the clothes hamper in case anything came to get her. She was 'crazy' but she put out flour on the floors of the facility at night and found out something was coming in and out of the room, so she smuggled in the revolver I now inherited.
>>
File: CS97THKL.jpg (54KB, 1587x761px) Image search: [Google]
CS97THKL.jpg
54KB, 1587x761px
call me yellow bellied, but i keep a cold steel katana machete (it's a big motherfucker) in my room at all times. it's no gooc at chopping bushes and such anyway.
i live in a house, which is more than 200 years old. when i was a child, i was always scared if i had to stay there alone. i guess it still frightens me a bit. pic related
>>
>>17021787
Ghosts hate it
>>
>>17021605
>tree fiddy sebin
>>
File: Chalk-Line.jpg (414KB, 851x564px) Image search: [Google]
Chalk-Line.jpg
414KB, 851x564px
>>17021605
>>
File: in scary situations.jpg (26KB, 1154x71px) Image search: [Google]
in scary situations.jpg
26KB, 1154x71px
>>17021787
>>
only a weapon bathed in holy water could do something against paranormal shit
>>
>>17021605
Salt has been known to have protective properties especially when made into a circle.
>>
>>17024160
to be fair he doesnt need to know how to use it, it's a fucking sword. you just swing and hope you stop the imaginary abomination that you conjured. its not rocket science
>>
>>17024164
>implying you will ever get to actually apply your vast knowledge of firearms on an intelligent moving object
>>
>>17026058
>your vast knowledge of firearms on an intelligent moving object
>intelligent moving object
Nice post, champ.
>>
>>17026094

Makes sense to me nigga. Untangle your fucking neck-beard.
>>
>>17021605
Idiots with weapons make me more worried than anything else on this board. Nice bait tho
>>
>>17026126

Same man. Knowing a neck-beard is sawing off a shotgun to protect himself from ghosts is some freaky shit. But don't worry, they're more likely to hurt themselves then anything else.
>>
>>17024164
Smh senpai desu
>>
File: image_58.jpg (3KB, 83x125px) Image search: [Google]
image_58.jpg
3KB, 83x125px
>>17022629
>eyy oalms
>>
>>17021605
Kek. The only thing that handcannon is going to protect you from is your sense of inadequacy due to the small size of your penis.
>>
>>17024743
>cold steel

Cold Steel make decent knives, but their swords are shit.
>>
>>17024743

Don't even kid yourself neck-beard. You'd just hurt yourself with it if you tried to fight anything.
>>
>>17026221
Gee pal if your first thought of seeing that image lead to make a projection about some stranger's penis you should probably seek some mental help.
>>
>>17026277

If a neck-beard owns that gun he's probably 100% correct.
>>
>>17026281
True but it also brings to light anon's subconscious obsession with male genitalia
>>
>>17026288

No it doesn't, he was making an educated guess and smashed the nail right on the fucking head.
>>
>>17026288
Penis envy
>>
File: Bigbenisguy.png (622KB, 971x717px) Image search: [Google]
Bigbenisguy.png
622KB, 971x717px
>>17026294
So if OP posted something like this it would lead you to the conclusion that he's well hung?
>>
>>17026312

No, everyone on /x/ has a tiny penis. Owning a giant fucking gun just makes it more obvious.
>>
>>17021605
Jesus Christ
>>
>>17026320
Absolute kekery
>>
>>17022305
Easy there, Paco. Try speaking American next time.
>>
File: 16809894.gif (425KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
16809894.gif
425KB, 512x512px
>>17026320
Kek okay you win this round

>>17026375
What? Sorry Cletus i don't speak McDonald's menu
>>
>>17026375

I can hear your fucking jowls jiggling on the wind amerifat.
>>
>>17021819
What about Pink Bismuth?
>>
>>17024164
>short barrel pump action 12ga Remmington with a birdshead grip
>shortened SKS with a pistol grip
>don't know shit about firearms
>>>/k/
>>
>>17026492

Stop showing off the scraggliness of your disgusting neck-beard.
>>
>>17024160
Just call it a bigass knife then, all that matters it that he can use to stab and cut stuff.
>B-but muh honoured oriental swordmaking traditions...
Big. Stabby. Thing.
>>
>>17022439
THATS TELEKINESIS KYLE!!!
>>
Saiga 7.62
AR-15
GLAWK 36 (.45 cal.)
S&W .32 cal

Working on getting an AR-10.

I think that if it can be killed, I can kill it.
>>
>>17026529

Don't even kid yourself amerifat neck-beard. You'd only hurt yourself or the people around you.
>>
>>17026548
well. 2 out of those 4 I was trained to use by people who do nothing but train to use guns and shoot for a living.

It's also not rocket science.
>>
>>17026553

I'm 100% positive you'd blow your fat fucking foot off the moment anything threatened your life.
>>
>>17026567
But...but anon....I've already been threatened. Luckily I didn't have to shoot anything.
>>
>>17026548
Kek okay fagget just because you don't think you can be safe with a firearm doesn't mean it applies to everyone. Go ahead and use the "real menz use hands" or use the whole Freudian comparison of guns to the size of a stranger's cock.
>>
>>17026582

I bet you could use your scraggly neck hair as a weapon you fat disgusting fuck.
>>
>>17026582
This.

It's almost like a mental illness.

In fact, it would be seen as such if he acted this way towards any other object. Even a statistically more dangerous one. Only difference is, any other object has not been stigmatized by the government and retards who know zero about them.
>>
>>17026584
Not our fault you're defenseless and scared.
>>
File: 1448374298431.png (151KB, 475x270px) Image search: [Google]
1448374298431.png
151KB, 475x270px
>>17026584
>look ma! I'm projecting on the 4chans again
>>
File: jewsarejews.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
jewsarejews.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
well I got the wrongly written jew gun

I hope it works
>>
>>17026605
Tell me how that thing shoots. I'd have one, if they were not over priced in my opinion.
>>
>>17026607
its reliable and have a very good balance, accuracy is not the best and the barrel could be a surprise. Some barrel looks and are perfect other have a lot of tool marks.

for the price you can buy a better gun
>>
>>17026621
For the price, I could buy the BEST gun.
>>
>>17026276
while i do have a beard, i'm also a part time farmer. so i'm pretty good with machetes. no worries there
>>
>>17026232
true dat. the blade of this so called machete is 2mm thick. it fucking bends when i hit something.
still, it's good enough for keeping it under the bed
>>
>>17021605
that's pimp.
>>
I have a dreamcatcher to stop anything from fucking with me in my sleep.
>>
If there are any physical spooks(aside from bears and aliens), a gun will handle them. You may just need a bigger gun however.

Non-physical, you'll need to fight on their level, with energy, 99% of people are fucked in this case.
>>
File: 16871490.png (24KB, 347x408px) Image search: [Google]
16871490.png
24KB, 347x408px
>>17027235
Wouldn't stop me bby ;^)
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVqqjOTdctk
>>
>>17021808
you're not my real dad
>>
File: 1428367491076.jpg (2MB, 4272x2848px) Image search: [Google]
1428367491076.jpg
2MB, 4272x2848px
>>17021605
Ive got more of a problem with wildlife, meth heads and random (potnetially dangerous) vagrants where im at so yeah, ive got a few things. I don't have anything to kill monsters because the scariest monsters are people, not made up shit from camp fire stories.
People and hogs. Fuck hogs
>>
>>17021918
>my dad
kek
>>
File: hand ejector smith.jpg (298KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
hand ejector smith.jpg
298KB, 800x533px
>>17024645
grandparent guns are the best
>>
>>17024979
this guy knows his shit

i know making a sealed circle can help, but i reccomend bordering it with dicks to scare away any of the stronger forces.
>>
>>17026492
>SKS

Right....
>>
>>17027991
You have good tastes, anon.
>>
>>17028278
You have good testes, anon.
>>
File: Hancocks-Half-Hour.jpg (29KB, 340x255px) Image search: [Google]
Hancocks-Half-Hour.jpg
29KB, 340x255px
I'm visited by Ghosts, are you crazy????? protect myself? I've got the full cast here mate
>>
Sweet grass for cleansing. Small bat and a couple machetes i use in the woods. I'm not really keen on the idea of trying to fend off a bear with a machete or tree branch, though, if that ever happens. Been thinking of getting my firearms license and a gun but it's not something i take lightly or am in any big hurry to do so i've just been mulling it over for years. Hope i don't wish i did someday out in the woods. I've been going there since i was a child and i've only ever seen bear shit so they're not bold, but they're there.
>>
>>17028070
this.
spirits cant stand the power of the dick.
>>
>>17022222
Checked
>>
>>17021605
>protect
I want to be friends with them
>>
>>17029189
Always try that first, but have a backup plan.
>>
>>17029241
I think they can sense your true intent, and it automatically makes your back up plan, your main plan.
>>
>>17023540
Maybe not but they're sure loud enough to wake up my neighbors, and believe me I'm magdumping, they'll wake up.
>>
>>17022261
You can make fun all you want, but even if you think a vampire is ultra fast and immune to normal damage, a shotgun to the face several times seems to me like it'd do the trick. Outright destroying matter sounds like it'd work on anything really. Unless it's a cosmic horror or a spirit I guess. In which case you're kinda fucked anyway.

Of course I actually own a shotgun, rifle, and handgun because I also live near large, sometimes dangerous animals. I don't want to hurt them, but I'd rather kill one than be discovered and remembered as "that guy and his wife in the cabin in the woods, or what's left of em". And of course, not liking people is a motivator. Murrica jokes or not, I'm glad I can protect myself and family.
>>
>>17022244
>>17022256
these two things are required.
>>
>>17021605
Enchanted ring and coin to ward off common spooks. 1911 to ward off actual spooks.
>>
File: IMG_0077.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0077.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Laughter
Salt
Sage
And when the skinwalker comes, I use these
>>
>>17021605

Take the gun point it at your head and shoot .. voila eternal protection for things what bump in the night
>>
>>17021605
I have my impenetrable field of scepticism.

No ghosts, demons, or aliens will be able to stand up to my doubting gaze.
>>
>>17023435
Do you have any evidence for this at all? How do we know about this "parallel dimension" without having visited it or sent anything into it?
>>
>>17024311
Where do i need to apply!?
>>
>>17021605

The Word of God.
>>
>>17021605
The acceptance of God, common sense, willpower, and a (probably fake) protected life amulet.
>>
>>17021787
Yep
>>
File: Supernatural_75702_1.jpg (18KB, 558x315px) Image search: [Google]
Supernatural_75702_1.jpg
18KB, 558x315px
Anti-possession tattoo.
>>
>>17021605
A metal baseball bat, incase any rogue baseballs come flying into my house at night.
>>
>>17021605
yes I have the greatest weapon of all, it's called faith
>>
I have my black tourmaline amulet.
>>
>>17032398
>that which is most easily broken
>>
>>17030875
Nice
>>
File: 1442591305304.jpg (25KB, 139x160px) Image search: [Google]
1442591305304.jpg
25KB, 139x160px
>>17021605
I'm still a virgin at 21 and will be able to protect myself with magic and spells because thats what I get by being a virgin after too long....right?
>>
>>17032426
>Implying you break the faith of a loyal servant of the God-Emperor.

>>17032472
You've got 9 more years, kiddo.
>>
>>17032489
It isn't I that breaks your faith; it is the crushing flow of the tide itself. This vessel is merely the messenger of the coming tide.
>>
>>17024281
I looked in the mirror once and swore I saw an old mystical chinese man staring back at me.
Then I realised I was really really stoned.
>>
>>17021605
The best way yo protect yourself from thing that go bump into the night, is reasoning, logic, and self preservation. God damn, you really want to check out the abandon build that has been sitting there for god knows how long? Nope not gonna do it, chances of carbon monoxide and collapsing getting me compared being 'attacked' by the paranormal?

Nature 1

Spoopy -1
>>
>>17023212
>dramatic mood shifts or emotional instability in people who are usually pretty stable.
they couldn't have mental health issues oh wait they don't exist.. only aliums ghosts and skeletons
>>
>>17023622
>entities always human
If we're animals, why are there no fucking goat ghosts flying around n' shit.
>>
Hotdogs.
>>
>>17021605
My bear hands
>>
>>17023212

Holy shit this is nine levels beyond absolutely retarded. This board blows me away every time I visit it
>>
>>17023435
Just paraphrasing the Unknown Armies rulebook, eh?
>>
>>17023435
FUCKING ODD THOMAS ROLE PLAY FAG
>>
>>17026708
Unlike corn plants, spoops fight back
>>
Have you tried using runes?
>>
>>17022222
Check-a-roney
>>
>>17022605
>ranger plates
operator fantasies personified
>>
File: 1424550676575.jpg (256KB, 1650x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1424550676575.jpg
256KB, 1650x1050px
>>17021605
.45 cal works really well especially older models
my preference:

.45 col 1911 single stack
.45 col single action army single round reload

remember if you use the SAA you haft to load each individual round in to the six round chamber after expelling the previous cartridge using a rod that expels each expelled brass individually.
Basically look for weapons that have blood behind them and a history of war, there is power in that.

Remember men used those weapons to do evil but at the same time better men used them to defend those who could not defend themselves. draw upon the latter.
>>
>>17021605
Have you tried rationality
>>
>>17039769
my punctuation is terrible
>>
>>17039769
>>17039769
I get the feeling that you don't actually own either of those.

Just a hunch.
>>
>>17039769
Using them and then knowing how they work trumps actually owning them.
>>
>>17039792
Please express how I'm wrong? I have done evocations on the plane more times than you can count with both. Along with dagger, lance, and sword. Are you a hunter? I am.
>>
>>17039885
*sigh* I'm drunk you're right.
>>
>>17039885
Just the way you write about them.

And it's Colt, not col.
>>
File: nuns-guns.jpg (46KB, 457x300px) Image search: [Google]
nuns-guns.jpg
46KB, 457x300px
>>17021605
I have a bunch of nuns. They're retired nuns in Texas and I got in touch with them one time because my mother and sister who live together (mom was widowed, sister is a spinster) and they both called me separately to tell me about shit that had happened at the house. They had both left for a few days it had them so spooked.

First they both reported creepy carnival music (no shit) and then weird brownish stains would appear on the walls, sometimes just super slowly fading in right in front of them. Then they both started waking up with scratches.

I actually got worried because neither one of them is religious, interested in the occult, or anything like that. They would never ever make this shit up.

Well this had gone on for like a week and they both actually fled the house and contacted me. Mom went on a business trip and sis went to our vacation resort home (1%er here). I told them I'd look into it and I did.

I'm a Freemason from a large city so I know a large number of different people from different religions (we have guest speakers in the lodge from the community, especially religious leaders) and I put the word out. Somebody shouted back a number to call and said they are nuns who knew about this kind of thing.

I called the number and ended up speaking to the kindest older woman, who was actually the second in command of some really big nunnery for retired nuns in Texas. We chatted for about two hours, she was a charming lady and knew all about the occult. She promised that she'd have "all the sisters" say prayers for us "all night." I am really still touched by this kind woman, especially since it appeared to have totally worked.

I didn't mention any of this to my sister, wife, or anybody else. After about four days they called me, and when I asked if any other weird shit had happened they both said, nope, it had stopped. Never told them about the nuns. True story.
>>
>>17021808

This. Last time someone astral projected to me they went out of their way to make sure my arms and legs were in a confined position. That indicates fear. Magnetized curvy blades and bullets seem to work in the higher dimensions. White sage and sulfur work well. Non-iodized salt can stop things as can wrought iron. Velostat disrupts telepathy and Faraday shields can block EMF signals. You can also use sound wave cancellation for certain things like V2K signals.
>>
Everyone should watch Akashic Records, The 7th Dimension & Sacred Soul Energy with Andrew Bartzis. It will explain so much about light and dark.
>>
>>17041879
Don't attach yourself to some moron shyster guru like a Frenchman from the 1700s getting his first taste of big booty.
Thread posts: 221
Thread images: 35

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.