[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lucid dreams

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

/x/ I want to have lucid dreams where I can see everything how can I achieve this newfag here
>>
Why do you want to lucid dream?
>>
>>17020950
Opening of your third eye helps.
>>
>>17020967
why wouldn't you
>>
>>17020972
I'm asking you.
>>
>>17020973
OP here
I just wanna trip because I can't buy any fucking drugs
>>
>>17020978
That's an awful reason.
>>
Start with a well balanced diet complete with daily intake of essential amino acids and good hydration with the purest of waters. Move on to reading informative books and keeping your mind stimulated, exercise also helps. Balance your thoughts with positive and logical thought process and before bed, simply expect to be in control. May take a few tries, but this is best method. If not, just summon the dream god by extinguishing a candle in darkness by blowing a load onto it and ask for the ability to lucid dream. Also, lurk moar.

PS: You don't need drugs to "trip" you wrinkledick
>>
>>17020972
Cause of demons and sleep paralysis.
6/10 times you lucid it happens.
>>
>>17020981
I make awful choices
>>
>>17020986

Demons cannot hurt you if you don't fear them.

>>17020988

Make some jenkem, you can do it for free.
>>
>>17020985
Thank you kind anon for telling me how to lucid dream have any experiences?
>>
>>17020993
Isn't that shit in a bottle?
>>
>>17020994

I lucid dream on a nightly basis, usually in contact with others roaming the plane. I haven't had a night in years where I can't remember my lucid dreams from the previous night. For example, last night I got a handjob on a staircase from a fine ass black chick - would recommend. To be honest most nights are filled with sexual fantasy, or real thought provoking studies with my favorite colleagues from across space and time. Fuck everything you heard anon, focus on your health and meditation/proper thinking. If you don't know where to start, listen to the silence. Everything you need will always be inside. Hell. don't even listen to me mang...

>>17021001

Yes. Would recommend.

Also smoke DMT to access the Akashic library and talk to aliens.
>>
Also, don't forget to activate those almonds.
>>
>>17021025
can you give me some stories of others on the plane? are they other people in the same state? if so thats wicked.
>>
>>17021025
>Recommended jenkem
>I don't think so tim
>>
>>17020985

>PS: You don't need drugs to "trip" you wrinkledick

Oh? By all means, go on.
>>
File: Essential Amino acids.jpg (9KB, 252x200px) Image search: [Google]
Essential Amino acids.jpg
9KB, 252x200px
>>17021025

Out of the thousands of proteins out there, there are nine your body cannot synthesize from other materials digested. They must be consumed daily, and within a one hour span since they must be broken down to their constituents to work together properly. Animal products such as meat, milk, cheese, fat, etc contain all nine at once. If you're vegetarian like myself there are great food combinations that also contain them all such as rice+beans, peanutbutter+bread, quinoa, buckwheat, spirulina, chia seed, hempseed, seitan, and soy.

They're called essential for a reason. Combine these with some purified rainwater/snow water if you really want to go all out since that's the softest water you'll find (minimal minerals.) Keep up with your school work and exercise, and if you're NEET then find a topic that interests you and study it. I personally study herbal medicine and meditate in my garden, talking to my plants and collecting caterpillars for my girlfriend to grow into butterflies.

If you're having trouble (with meditation) just know this - everything you ever need is inside your soul. If you need to contact yourself, just focus real hard on silence. Past the ringing in the walls and everything, and you'll find the answer trust me.

>>17021046

Underrated post.

>>17021050

Sure man, I have endless stories (mostly about sex, I like sex...) They are on the same level, at least I think so... Honestly just really good sex with people I have fucked before, people I've never met, people that I've been wanting to fuck... I've spoken to some of my idols such as Ghandi, Freud, Death ~ although sometimes it's not really a conversation, more like an instant exchange of information. Sort of like an intense DMT trip, there is a database of knowledge out there that holds infinite information. I tapped into it once and literally put it all down immediately only retaining what I truly need. I call it the Akashic library, as many others do the same. Got any specific q's?
>>
you could try reading the Bible, not sure what will become of it, though. it's between you and Jesus
>>
File: Homeade coconut.jpg (92KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Homeade coconut.jpg
92KB, 800x600px
>>17021059

Jenkem > All other drugs

>>17021072

I've tripped in meditative states before... To the point where it's all deepdream like an LSD trip. My last trip on L (which will be my last trip ever desuu) I was with my girl in a hotel room and we literally mind linked. Everything in my head - she said and acted out loud. I would drift back into my basic subconscious mixture and hear her say "and there it goes" where I would hear her say it, remember what the fuck was happening, and then she would say out loud "and it's back." I thought it was just the liquid L I licked off my phone screen fucking with my head. But then we did it again while sober one night. Pretty sure she's my soul mate... I have the same connection with my autistic little bro, and many other family members.

>>17021085

Bible is a good read, especially revelations. Not religious myself, just spiritual. Respect all walks of life, as they all play a part. Even the wicked... Just do not embrace those daddies.
>>
Pick a dream sign.

Keep a dream journal.

You don't have to get spookier than that to start off.
>>
>>17020950
goodluck with the spookiest moment of your life m8. If just one thing goes wrong you are fucked, and it's not so easy to wake up.

And a tip, if you are trying to wake up from sleep paralysis try to move your toes first, if they move, it's much easier to move the rest of the body and finally wake up.
>>
>>17021164

I disagree, if you have the will then you have the power. You need to enchant your pillow for some +WILL

Moving your tongue also works well.
>>
>>17021025
>lucid dream and astral travel/projection are the same thing
t. anonymous
>>
do you want sleep paralysis? cause that's how you get sleep paralysis.
>>
>>17021574
>t. anonymous
What is this?
>>
>>17021588

v v v

>>17021180
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.