[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Hum

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: Mountain-Range.jpg (96KB, 790x450px) Image search: [Google]
Mountain-Range.jpg
96KB, 790x450px
Well /x/, what seems to cause these strange noises to emanate from the sky?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JHAu5qDSgU
>>
>>17019211
In Old World terms, they are the Trumpets of the Apocalypse.
Most believe they are a result of tectonic activity under the surface. Others are convinced the Government has designed a machine known as HAARP that can harness and exploit weather patterns, making effective MESSES of entire countries. Sure would make sense, wouldn't it?
>>
>>17019376
>>exploit weather patterns,
Create weather patterns
>>
This is a cool subject.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Hum
>>
It was just me farting
>>
>>17019211
When light refracts through the atmosphere reaching earth, the magnetic poles actually pull the light to both poles (northern lights). This process creates the hum.
>>
It's definitely some kind of abnormal atmospheric conditions and I find it particular interesting that it's diminished considerably in the last few years.

If I was feeling paranoid, I'd suggest that it was being intentionally caused, or a side effect of some other intentional manipulation of the atmosphere.

Typical flakes always go straight to the bible like first it's your hyper-christy types who can generally correlate anything and Matthew 24:31 is kind of catchy.

Then, the overly-skeptical seem like they're quick to latch onto those biblical references from a "the bible is obviously an allegory" angle and say that it just shows that that kind of thing has happened from time to time throughout history.

Personally though, when I'm trying to form an opinion on something like this which is literally an unexplained phenomenon I crack open old Chas Fort's complete works to see what it was like a hundred years ago.

He's got reports of all kinds of shit coming from the sky - frogs, fish, lights, axes, arrows, blood, weird foam... but no noises like people were recording a few years ago. This leads me to believe it was being caused by some kind of modern technology.
>>
File: MCL-Swan-St-vent-shaft.jpg (226KB, 1856x1271px) Image search: [Google]
MCL-Swan-St-vent-shaft.jpg
226KB, 1856x1271px
Saw this posted on another board the other day. Not really the same but it sounds spooky. Imagine listening to this while you're fighting for your life in a battle. Or think about how many men died while hearing war horns.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVAWwWi0DbE

>>17019211
>>17019376

I heard that it's giant vents opening from deep underground bases. Bringing all the garbage and trash to the surface is too bothersome so they just incinerate all of it and eject the heat through enormous vents which act like enormous whistles (or horns).

As for humming, that's the sound of gigantic machinery working on these underground bases.
>>
>>17019211
The noise in the video is just copypasted sound from War of the Worlds.
>>17020260
This however is interesting, I imagine it's some people having fucked up ears and being able to pick up ultra-low frequencies like tectonic movements.
>>
>>17020493
Somebody failed physics
>>
>>17020493
Reflected light from Venus off some swamp gas...
>>
>>17019211
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVScTxRBHFY
>>
>>17019211
Something scraping across the dome of the sky. Perhaps the captors are moving us and not to careful about it. Maybe benevolent beings have stumbled upon the orphanarium and are trying to free us or a fellow drifter.
>>
Nuclear powered underground tunnel digging.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.