[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Satanism

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 208
Thread images: 19

File: 1443796367834.jpg (615KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1443796367834.jpg
615KB, 1920x1080px
Traditional satanist here. Ask me anything about Satanism and my own believes! I'm sorry if I don't know everything but I'll try to do my best. Maybe there are other satanists on here, who can answer questions, as well.
>>
>>17019148

Dude why do you fucking people do this? It's not paranormal and it's not edgy, go shave your fucking neck.
>>
>>17019160
Last time I posted something about Satanism, they called me edgy.
>>
>>17019164

That was other neck-beards. Go fucking shave right now you piece of shit.
>>
>>17019168
It's really sad that you can't speak without insulting someone.
>>
God
Satan

You are all pawns
>>
>>17019180
It's ok if you think like that. I won't try to make someone believe in Satan.
>>
So are Lucifer and Satan the same dude to you guys or are they different entities like in SMT and Judaism?
>>
>>17019184
It depends on what you believe. There are lots of different satanic sects with lots of different believes. Some say Satan and Lucifer are the same and others say they aren't.

For me, Satan and Lucifer are not the same.
>>
>>17019189
If they're not the same, what do you believe about each of them? I've been dying to ask these questions for years, man.
>>
>>17019182
I'm 33
I have 3 on each hand.
Born in 82
Family was in all forms of religion.

Yes by all views to us on either side of each hand

You are all pawns.
>>
>>17019192
For me, Satan is the archangel who rebelled against God.

Satan was called Lucifer in the bible (I think) but I don't think they really are the same. I don't know very much about Lucifer himself other than he is the light bearer or something like that.
>>
>>17019203
No offense man, but how could you think they were different? Says right in the bible that the lightbringer or Lucifer/Helel/whateverlanguageyouwanttotranslatethisshitin was the one who rebelled against god.

Speaking of god. What do you believe about god? Do you see it as something like the demiurge or what?
>>
>>17019203
You don't even know the meaning of the name Lucifer
You make a thread with it a point
Please.... By all means keep flaunting those names as if you understand.

You're safer with tossing chicken bones on the floor
>>
>>17019203
>Satan was called Lucifer in the bible
Not even once.

https://bible.org/article/lucifer-devil-isaiah-1412-kjv-argument-against-modern-translations
>>
>>17019209
1. Maybe I should over think the whole Lucifer-Satan-thingy again. But not now.

2. I believe there is a God and maybe he is nice and helps everyone but I don't like him that much to be honest.
>>
>>17019215
Why don't you like god? What entices you into worshiping Satan?
>>
>>17019215

So in other words.

You have no fucking clue to what your Talking about by any means of thought connected to this subject.
>>
>>17019219
I said I didn't know everything but I would try my best. Mistakes make us human.
>>
>>17019219
Fix your fucking grammar when trying to talk down to someone you goddamn retard.
>>
File: 10.jpg (68KB, 640x474px) Image search: [Google]
10.jpg
68KB, 640x474px
>>17019227
>>
>>17019227

ABOOBOOBOO FIX YOUR GRAMMAR LIKE THAT ACTUALLY MEANS SOMETHING TO ANYBODY. You literally had no other insult because you're a moron. That shit reminds me of youtube comments.
>>
>>17019240
Uh ... he was right, your grammar is terrible.
>>
>>17019217
(Sorry it took so long, had to help someone)
Before I became a Satanist I was a Christian (maybe for 5 years). In those years I was really unhappy and everything seemed to go wrong. After that I became an atheist because I lost my faith in God.

For 2 years now I'm a satanist and I'm very happy. Satan helps me with nearly everything.
>>
>>17019255
So do you pray to him then? In what ways has he helped you?
>>
>>17019254
Uhh...
That is a different individual in this forum of conversation

I am the original writer of grammatical error............,..,.,..,?!?#?!#!_$;83?!,

Although

IT IS NOT A CLASSROOM

IF EVERYONE ON THIA FUCKING WEBSITE WROTE IN ANY FORM OF PROPER GRAMM'A

IT
WOULD
BE
SHUT
DOWN
>>
>>17019258
I pray every evening to him.

It seems like I'm always lucky and everything works.
I had some kind of very strong déjà vu at least 2 times a week which even made me throw up. Since I pray to him it completely stopped.
>>
>>17019266
He's right.
Let's not concentrate on grammar. If you still can understand someone it's not that bad. I'm sure I made lots of mistakes, too. (English is not my native language)
>>
>>17019148

All you found was a connection to your lifestyle.
If it helps for you to handle life, than nothing else should matter.

Faith is Faith
>>
>>17019269
Do you ever have any lingering doubts? You said you were a Christian for about five years, is there ever a part of you that fears all this good fortune will come back to haunt you in the afterlife?
>>
>>17019279
Of course I sometimes fear that I'm going to pay for all my good fortune in the afterlife . But all that matters is that I'm happy now. I hope that he won't torture me forever in hell. But who knows? Maybe hell isn't as bad as everyone thinks. I mean, Satan isn't that bad either.

I almost never doubt and if I do, I apologize almost immediately.
>>
>>17019148
I can see the appeal of god. Someone who makes the universe and when you die you can go to heaven and live forever, but isn't Satan the guy trying to ruin all of that? Why would you worship something that ruins good things for no reason?
>>
>>17019294
God can be nice. But not to everyone. I mean, he killed lots of people in the bible. (please don't start with this whole "but the old testament doesn't count" conversation.)

Maybe Satan ruins good things. But let's be honest, the world already is ruined. And as long as he doesn't hurt me, I will follow him. (I will even follow him if he hurts me, I don't have any other options to be honest)
>>
>>17019255
I don't believe in the Christian idea of God/Satan/etc, but if you believe, how could you be so stupid to fall under Satan's deception? If he's really the one helping you, then you're just going to feel good for a couple years while you're on this world, then be tortured for the rest of eternity.
>>
>>17019314
You have literally limitless other options than either worshipping God or Satan.
>>
>>17019321
I know. But it just doesn't feel right to worship those gods.
>>
>>17019320
The answer is faith obviously. And I'm not stupid to believe in something. Why does everyone have to assume that I'm a total retard for believing into something that makes me happy?
>>
>>17019215

1. Why did you choose that particular picture in your opening post? It looks Godly.

2. If God, as you said "may be nice and helps everyone", then isn't that a reason to like him? You obviously believe he exists, so why don't you like him if he does good things?
>>
>>17019336
People often let themselves go completely brain-dead in order to be happy. Happiness is a good thing, but you really shouldn't sacrifice your soul for it.
>>
>>17019343
1. Just because I'm a satanist doesn't mean I hate everything godly like looking. I really liked the picture because it's nicely drawn. I chose it because it's the only picture I have which somewhat seemed to fit.

2. I said he may be nice and helps humans but I don't automatically worship him because of that. He didn't help me. He only helps other people. So why would I thank him for anything? I don't care if someone else suffers or is happy. The only important thing is that I am happy.
>>
>>17019346
It's kinda too late for that. I already made a contract with him.
>>
>>17019356
>>17019360
>not giving a fuck about anyone but yourself
>literally making a deal with the devil
>not to mention your other posts show that you have no clue what you're doing
Like I said, I don't believe in the Christian idea of God, but if he's real, I hope he at least lets you into purgatory so you don't have to suffer for being born retarded.
>>
File: 6818499192_885e7e119f.jpg (73KB, 451x300px) Image search: [Google]
6818499192_885e7e119f.jpg
73KB, 451x300px
>>17019373
If you think so. What are you expecting me to say?
"Oh no, you are right!1!! I am such a retarded person :(((( . Please help me God !!!1!!!1! This anon insulted me :((( "
>>
>>17019384
I don't expect you to make life-altering choices based off you read on 4chan, but if you do ever realize that you're on the wrong team, you should start with recanting what you've done.
>>
>>17019392
Thank you for the advice although I don't think I'll ever need it.
>>
Fucking god damn it. Gods don't exist. I am a deistic Satanist, though. Not atheistic. Also, I believe Lucifer to be cool as fuck, Satan totally metal, Yahweh crazy as fuck, and Metatron just actually being the deity, as well. The other side. NDE bladdah bladdah the horror bladdah bladdah
>>
>>17019360
That's hilarious.
>>
>>17019399
I don't know anything about deistic Satanism to be honest. I'm most familiar with church of Satan (atheists) and joy of Satan (theists) and know some things about them.
>>
>>17019356

Fair enough man, I appreciate your honesty.

God likes humans to have patience and not be selfish and it's easy to lose faith if you can't hold on to these virtues. Path of God is a harder road to follow because you are constantly being tested. There's much at stake in the afterlife.

Satan may be giving you a shorter path to happiness but how long will it last? I don't think he guarantees you anything beyond what you see in this life or am I wrong?
>>
>>17019412
No, there's definitely some shit. It's alright if you're cool, I guess. I mean, not as bad. You review shit before you die and it's just like "Ugh"
>>
>>17019412
I'm the deistic guy. Anyways, God is a pretty malevolent demon, dude. Come on. It promises eternal life. Satan is just like "Logic says I don't exist and everyone on this planet is going to die someday."
>>
>>17019412
Satan's path isn't exactly easy either. He gives me challenges, too. But not those "you now have asthma, 20 different allergies, a dead cat and a broken family" type of challenges, like God gave me.

Trust me, everything that will happen is better than my life before Satan.
>>
>>17019423
To which sect do you belong? Never heard of God being a demon. I only know the 72 goetic demons.
>>
>>17019446
Ars Goetia? That's not as fanatic as fucking dying and having a negative experience and coming back. Too much. And I was just like "Oh, I'm back and I don't really feel the best. I should eat." And I was fine. Like, what the fuck.
>>
>>17019446
I am also pagan. I hail from The Monastery.
>>
Do you perform any rituals or sacrifices?
>>
>>17019446
Do you know what shit does in literature like Faust? It takes your soul to a place you have no fucking
>>
>>17019446
Therefore Yahweh and Jesus are insane demons. Jesus according to some fucking text I read in high school says he went to hell for three days when he died before rising to heaven later
>>
>>17019460
There are many rituals one can perform. Most rituals I know include meditation. I only performed one. It included signing a contract which says you don't worship God and only worship Satan.

We don't sacrifice animals. Especially no goats, that's a common misconception. Goats and some other animals are "holy" to us.
>>
>>17019463
Interesting point of view.
>>
>>17019463
But hell is actually heaven in a way. Just a cooler side.
>>
>>17019469
For Satanist hell is heaven in some way. I don't think a Christian would like to be in hell.
>>
>>17019465
Yep. Humans and snakes and spiders and cats and llamas and Taylor Swift
>>
>>17019472
And peacocks, they are holy animals as well.
>>
>>17019471
No afterlife for them, then? Hell is the afterlife. The words are mixed up. Hell actually is the afterlife and it also goes by Heaven and Sheol/Hades and The Underworld and-
>>
>>17019439

So would you blame Satan if anything really bad happens to you while worshiping it?

I've experienced some of those things you mention. Asthma, broken family and my wife seems to have 101 allergies. It all affects me.

My dog ate a cat once. I got rid of the dog...
>>
>>17019471
It's the monotheistic seeming plot of the afterlife. Some of them like the Hindu or fucking Mesopotamians dude it's just fucking insane. I like the Buddhist hells the best. Omg they're excellent. There are just only certain kinds of things that happen to people there. It's interesting.
>>
>>17019482
I would blame him. But I would forgive him because he helped me very much in the past.

God didn't help me at all, so I couldn't forgive him.
>>
>>17019482
Yeah, Satan doesn't give a fuck, dude. It's just a thing that's like "Look at what has been said. Why the fuck would I even hurt anyone or even bother"
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naraka_(Buddhism)
>>
>>17019148

Funny thing is, Satanism made me a Gnostic.

While I saw too much inconsistencies in Satanism (I've never been religious), non-Christian Gnosticism gave me all the answers I needed.
>>
>>17019329
I was inclining towards atheism or panentheism.
>>
>>17019521
It's always good if someone finds a religion which suits oneself.
>>
>>17019148
Are you ready to go to church with your parents tomorrow?
>>
>>17019552
I don't live with my parents anymore and won't drive 150 km to go to church with them tomorrow.
>>
>>17019148
>traditional
>satanist

no form of satanism can even be said to have a regular form until the 20th century at bare minimum. You're about as traditional as andy warhol.
>>
>>17019595
Traditional Satanism is just another expression for theistic Satanism.
>>
>>17019529
>It's always good if someone finds a religion which suits oneself.

I'd rather call it a "belief system", but thanks anyway. :)

Also this is a very good thread, lad!
>>
>>17019148
Hey OP. I'm an athiest. I really respect satanist, and have met quite a few, they aren't bad people, just some faggots that create a stereotype. (like with everything)
Well, I have a few questions.
1) Do you actually beilive in Satan?
2)Killings of living creatures?
3)What is it like?
4)Do you guys do, well what other people would considers scary?
>>
File: beta uprising.jpg (71KB, 680x453px) Image search: [Google]
beta uprising.jpg
71KB, 680x453px
How do the Satanists in this thread feel about organizing a Satanic movement aimed at physically fighting ISIS and related socio-religious threats?
>>
>>17019633
1. Depends on which sect you belong to. I believe in Satan.

2. We would not do it because animals are "holy" to us. Especially goats, snakes and peacocks.

3. It's kinda hard because you almost can't tell anyone about it. Most people freak out. And if you are lucky and meet another satanist, he/she most likely won't share your believes because there are so many different sects.

4. I don't know. Some of us summon demons on a regular basis but I have never done it before so I can't tell you if it is really scary (I don't think the demon actually comes if you summon him/her. They probably show up in dreams).
Most of our rituals aren't actually scary. For most of them you only need candles and nothing more. You often have to meditate and I don't think meditations are scary.
>>
>>17019639
I don't want to fight them. I mean, I can't fight them because I don't even know how to use a weapon.

And I don't think any satanist will sacrifice himself for someone else. Most of us only care about ourselves.
>>
File: kek.gif (753KB, 200x86px) Image search: [Google]
kek.gif
753KB, 200x86px
>>17019669
damn Satanism is pretty shitty then
>>
>>17019686
What do you expect us to do? Summon thousands of succubi, so they can fuck the terrorists to death ?
>>
File: image.jpg (281KB, 768x706px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
281KB, 768x706px
how do you connect on a regular basis with satan & satanic ways of living? do you meditate/communicate with a literal entity or is this more of a personal philosophy

do you view satan as an adversary and why have you sided in that manner? or do you view satan as a friend to humanity - or something less black and white maybe?

and most relevant to me did you have any trouble dealing with and dispersing the parts of christianity that did not suit you? i don't regret my personal forays into xtianity but due to an intense xtian there's still nagging fears regarding leaving the faith even though i have as much already

sorry for the questions u_u and lastly do you have satanist friends because it seems kind of lonely
>>
File: image.jpg (42KB, 500x644px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42KB, 500x644px
>>17019692
intense christian upbringing i mean
>>
>>17019689
Nah but I mean... Satanists are supposed to be badasses and scary, right? But they seem to be lazy, overly egocentric cowards who likely cant even find the enthusiasm to masturbate until finishing. My god man...
>>
>>17019663
I love snakes, I own one.
Probably one of my favorite animals
>>
Traditional as in LaVeyan? If so, congratz on the statue.
>>
File: freddie.gif (766KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
freddie.gif
766KB, 320x240px
>>17019696
I didnt mean to offend anyone here, but god damn. Im talking fighting ISIS and Satanists so far are like:

>Meh theyre not in my Country so its cool
But when they are in your Country, you'll be like
>Meh theyre not that bad I guess

I remember 15 or so years ago when many Satanists held the stance that if Christians or whoever tried to conquer the world for their religion, they'd fight them. Now that its happening, yet again, theyre too busy dicking around.

Poor Satan! God's wrath must be terrible that he should curse the Devil with you as followers!
>>
>>17019692
1. We often meditate or pray, so we can be near Satan.

2. I think it depends on the person and it's personality. I don't think Satan hates or loves every human. You don't like everyone either. I sided with him because it felt right and God didn't help me at all.

3. I don't hate Christianity. Some of their teachings just don't seem to fit me. My opinion is, that if you don't support almost everything a religious group teaches, it isn't the right thing for you.

4. I don't have any Satanist friends. However, my best friend knows I'm a satanist and he didn't freak out.
>>
>>17019699
LaVeyans are atheists. Traditional Satanism is the same as theistic Satanism.
>>
File: 262040.jpg (20KB, 500x417px) Image search: [Google]
262040.jpg
20KB, 500x417px
>>17019148
Hello, fellow walker of the blackened path.

Since you say you are relatively new to Satanism [2 years], I have decided to give you a link to an assorted amount of varying Satanic ideologies, ranging from Gnostic to atheistic, from pantheist to purely educational and non-denominational.

mega:///#F!B1FTnSYY!igpdUJTn6_3Z_mdEodb4Zg

I don't agree with everything inside that link but you may find it an invaluable resource to gather Satanic materials and increase in knowledge of the Dark Side of the Moon.
>>
>>17019716
Thank you, I guess.
>>
File: images (9).jpg (8KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
images (9).jpg
8KB, 275x183px
>>17019715
Yeah. I get that.

And LaVeyan Satanism is sometimes called "traditional" depending on who you talk to, and if they happen to be LaVeyan.

Anyway. Good for you guys I guess. May I ask "why satanism?" over other religions?
>>
>>17019696
You can't say every satanist is alike. There are even atheists who call themselves Satanists.
>>
>>17019726

Other religions didn't seem to fit me. However, I have nothing against other religions.

The teachings of some satanic sects seemed to be perfect for me. Of course it was hard for me at the beginning but now I'm really happy with Satanism.
>>
>>17019736
Mkay. Good for you then. My main gripe about Satanism is that most of it is well, based on something from the religion that you are supposed to be set apart from. Which is why I gave up on it.
>>
File: image.jpg (334KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
334KB, 750x1334px
>>17019712
haha you are right i don't like everybody, that's an interesting way to think about it. yeah i don't hate christianity either, it simply doesn't feel correct and that's just fine. i live in the deep south usa so sometimes it is a relief to hear that from the outside world. i don't mind solitude although sometimes i think it might be nice to have a community . . . on the other hand i used to be very involved in the local new age namaste community - observed a lot of duplicitous behavior so perhaps it's just best to keep things to oneself haha so one can't be connecting bad behavior to religious philosophies

i wish you good things anon satan bro, thanks for the chat
>>
>>17019747
Thank you! I wish you a nice evening. (It is evening where I am)
>>
Satanism is only acceptable if you're a rich weirdo in the sixties or you're fourteen years old.
>>
>>17019753
Why?
>>
File: 3x3.jpg (354KB, 1502x1500px) Image search: [Google]
3x3.jpg
354KB, 1502x1500px
I've been called a Satanist but would never use the term to describe myself. I see the entirety of existence as a container of consciousness, my body is the central piece of that container. I see the perspective that sees this world as the creator, as God and my perspective as the primary connection to this God. I believe this is an eternal mirage, being played on repeat, for me, by me.
Anything is possible in this, All things will come to me, All love, All compassion, All power, all completion. It is finished. The dream was woven to the end before it began. The thing I am exists outside of the dream as totality of Being. No time, No Space, All Love.
Am I a satanist in your heads?
>>
>>17019997
I don't think you're a Satanist.
>>
Used to be into satanism

Waste of time, material indulgence isnt going to help you stop suffering

Neither is acting against God simply because we want to piss people off

Then I found Jesus and He showed me the way to God

By purifying ones senses, and being devoted to God, one will not take birth in this material life and is free... And back to Godhead...
>>
>>17019997
>my body is the central piece of that container
No it isn't, you're an irrelevent faggot just like 7 billion other people.
>>
>>17019726
LaVeyan Satanist here. There is no "traditional" Satanism for me. It's just Satanism. We've had to add "LaVeyan" to it when talking about it with others because of morons like OP.
>>
>>17020272
I might be the reincarnation of Christ, and can tell you Jesus was just trolling
>>
>>17019715
>theistic Satanism.

There is no such thing. People who believe in some Devilish supernatural being and worship him are Devil-worshippers, not Satanists. Anton LaVey was the first to define Satanism as a philosophy, and it is an atheist perspective. “Theistic Satanism” is an oxymoronic term and thus absurd. In Satanism each individual is his or her own god—there is no room for any other god and that includes Satan, Lucifer, Cthulhu or whatever other name one might select or take from history or fiction.
>>
>>17020294
"For many will come in my name, saying, ‘I am the Christ,’ and they will lead many astray."

A lot of people claiming to be God and it is fulfilling an end times prophecy
>>
>>17020300
Not who you were talking to, but you're actually a retarded person.
There are 3 types of Satanism, and Since the word itself spawned from Theistic Religion, to call it "wrong" to say "theistic satanism" is automatically incorrect.
Here are the three kinds:
1.) Theistic Satanism
The original concept from Biblical beliefs where the term originates.
2.) Laveyan Satanism
Atheistic Ego-based Satanism.
3.) Thelemic Satanism
Satanism where Satan is a manifestation of the Universe.

Get your shit together.
Read everything.
>>
>>17020332
>self fulfilling prophecies prove muh babble is real

Nice confirmation bias you got there.
>>
>>17020336
I am being totally serious. You have a bunch of people, on /x/ making the same claims and it is only getting worse from here.
>>
>>17020334
>There are 3 types of Satanism

No. There is spiritual buffoonery and then there is Satanism. LaVey was the first to define and organize Satanism as a philosophy.

If one is a theist and believes in a literal Satan, you're simply a Devil worshiper. Aka reverse Christian. There is no philosophy or real substance in it. Merely the same thing as YHWH worship. Just replaced with another invisible deity.
>>
>>17020340
I don't know if you noticed this but /x/ is full of FUCKING CRAZY PEOPLE.

And since when does /x/ represent the whole world? You're a retard.
>>
>>17020350
Small group of people yes, but still. Wait until Trump makes this same claim.
>>
>>17020354
>Wait until Trump makes this same claim.

That's a self fulfilling prophecy.

You're an idiot.
>>
>>17019289
all that matters is now. jeesh short thinking or what. if you know satan exists then why not pray to god. its like you're choosing the loosing side for short term gain and lets face it its not like you're ruling the universe or anything. not exactly life changing is it? you threw up. see a doctor. wtf. you are edgy and check your spelling. he didnt even help you with that. what a con.
>>
>>17020342
That's not true.
You can't just make statements like that.
I'm an atheist, and I know for an absolute infallible fact you're 100% incorrect.
There have always been heretics that join the other side of a Theistic Religion when they're rejected by society.

Secondly, Satanism and Devil Worship in the TRADITIONAL SENSE is the EXACT SAME THING you dolt.
Thirdly, you just made up the term "reverse christian", and it sounds like something a teenager would make it.
It sound ridiculous because there are already terms for shit like that, like Satanism.
To PROCLAIM beliefs require order is an existential and presuppositional fallacy.
Paleolithic religions were not organized and were still religions. They didn't have an organized philosophy either.
In fact, there was barely any TRUE organization even in the Bronze Age when religions like Xtianity came about.
So you're just wrong a billion times over.
You have no right to your opinion because it's historically incorrect.
You can't STEAL a term and claim to be ORIGINAL and then use "special interest" speech to defend it.
It's intellectually dishonest.
>>
>>17020361
I didn't fulfill it how is that self fulfilling?

Just saying what I already said
>>
>>17020369
>You can't just make statements like that.
I can and I did.
>Secondly, Satanism and Devil Worship in the TRADITIONAL SENSE
Why would I care about "traditional sense"? That's your thing.
>Thirdly, you just made up the term "reverse christian"
No I didn't. That's been around for a while. Are you new to this whole thing?
>Paleolithic religions were not organized and were still religions. They didn't have an organized philosophy either.
Then why would I care? Spiritual myth is spiritual myth.
>So you're just wrong a billion times over.
>You have no right to your opinion because it's historically incorrect.
>I know for an absolute infallible fact you're 100% incorrect.
>You can't just make statements like that.
You sound so butthurt and desperate.
>>
>>17020371
>how is that self fulfilling?

Confirmation bias.

>Aha! Someone made a predictable claim I predicted they would say! This proves this mountain of bullshit behind me is correct!
>>
>>17020401
Yeap
>>
>>17020391
I call you out, prove with logic and history that you're incorrect, and you just proclaim I'm butthurt to feel like you "won" something?
Kid, I'm the one who proved they were right.
If anyone is butthurt it's your autistic chuckling ass saying "truth doesn't matter...lol... you butthurt bro?! I was only pretending to be an idiot...fooled you!"
You didn't fool anyone.
You're just not Honor Role material.
>>
>>17020332
People were telling ME that I was Christ incarnate. I have been literally worshipped without having a clue it was happening, performed a couple parlour tricks to a group of people who were blown away by it, delivered a prophecy in which the opposite of what I said happened. A small group of people were trying to scam people through this and used me to their advantage.

And I performed miracles. I made two people (figuratively) disappear. Like if you googled their names nothing will turn up, no news article, nothing.

When I was trolling people, I tried to tell them I was just fucking with them, their answer was "but there is no free will. It was just in your cycle to have these things happen."

I don't know what to believe anymore.
>>
>>17020421
For false messiahs and false prophets will rise up and perform great signs and wonders so as to deceive, if possible, even God's chosen ones.
>>
>>17020407
>prove with logic
Lolno.
>and history that you're incorrect
Wrong. You're associating terminology used by adherents of spiritual myth from medieval times with a philosophy codified and organized in modern day. Both of which are polar opposites. This is a false comparison.
>you just proclaim I'm butthurt
Because you are. You literally sound like a tumblr feminazi who tries to censor a comedian for making an offensive joke.
>Kid, I'm the one who proved they were right.
Nope. And don't try using "kid". It doesn't work in your favor and your terrible "logic" and immediate "I WIN I WIN I OWNED U" only shows you're either very young or very dumb.
>"truth doesn't matter
Truth is subjective. We're arguing over titles.
>I was only pretending to be an idiot...fooled you!"
>You didn't fool anyone.
This was entirely made up in your head and has no basis here whatsoever. This shows you're now trying to fabricate scenarios and move away from the conversation.
>>
>>17019148
why do you feel the need to believe in something?
>>
>>17019148
so does faith in satan give you any special powers
>>
>>17020445
I'm willing to be my life that you're either a teenager or a 20 something living off of someone else.
I pointed to history [tradition] and you said that didn't count.
Let me lay something straight:
1.) I'm 33.
2.) I'm an atheist.
3.) I'm academic with a degree in Anthropology.
4.) I'm currently working on a book with my former professor on the origin of Religion.
5.) The reason why I even replied to your nonsense was because your logic was flawed to an extreme extent.
6.) I'm adding your nonsense to my portion in the book on religious denial and confabulation.
7.) You are a child. You use words like "feminazi" and "tumblr". You also reject historicity.
8.) Truth is not subjective. Truth is objective. Science is objective. There are Scientific Laws. Do you understand what Scientific Laws are?
9.) I've been on this site since before getting my degree and I think I'm getting to old for this.
>>
>>17020478
>I'm willing to be my life that you're either a teenager or a 20 something living off of someone else.
See? Now you're moved away from the conversation into full insult mode.
>I pointed to history [tradition]
And I said I don't care about tradition. That's your own thing and doesn't apply to Satanism. LaVey codified and defined Satanism as a new thing for the new age.
>2.) I'm an atheist.
Yet feverishly (and childishly) defend adherents of spiritual nonsense.
>3.) I'm academic with a degree in Anthropology.
I don't care at all and this has nothing to do with anything.
>4.) I'm currently working on a book with my former professor on the origin of Religion.
See above.
>your logic was flawed to an extreme extent.
Nope.
>I'm adding your nonsense to my portion in the book on religious denial and confabulation.
Rad.
>You use words like "feminazi" and "tumblr".
Because they accurately describe you.
>You also reject historicity.
And I've explained why. You're apparently too dim witted to understand this.
>Truth is objective. Science is objective. There are Scientific Laws. Do you understand what Scientific Laws are?
Scientific laws have nothing to do with this conversation.

So again: what does any of this have to do with the conversation?

It doesn't. I showed you were wrong and you (being insecure) immediately jumped into personal accomplishments for no apparent reason. Completely dodging and abandoning what you were arguing for in the first place.
>>
>>17020510
No. Here was my argument
1.) The term Satanism is Christian
2.) Anton Lavey did not create Satanism
3.) There was historically Theistic Satanists
4.) You said there were not, and used the logic "I refuse to accept history"
5.) Yes, you explained why you reject history. All that means is that you are wrong.
6.) Science has nothing to do with "x"? Science has everything to do with everything.
7.) You're trying to use what is called "the escapists subjectivism"; you're a solipsist.
8.) I can't be wrong if I agree with history and science.
9.) You don't even seem to know what Epistemology is. There is no subjective logic or subjective truth. Logic by it's nature is objective. That's the whole point. It's called Socraticism.
10.) I explain why you're wrong via history and science, you say "no", and then I insult you. That doesn't mean I'm butthurt, it means you're stupid and deserved to be chastised for being retarded.
11.) I'm glad the majority of successful people are where I'm at, and the majority that reject science and logic end where you are.
>>
The Holy Spirit sits in the Heart, and also reveals itself through objects and interactions and, of course, through the soul.

All beings dumbed down by material nature believe the impermanent physical world to be the absolute. This is the present day of deception in a world that attempts to seperate itself from God to embrace their other motives.

God has a big plan. His plan is to somehow or other bring all His fallen sons and daughters back home, back to Godhead. We are suffering here in the material world due to our rebellious attitude. We want to enjoy separately from God. But God is so merciful that He comes Himself and sends His representatives also to help us. God is willing to help anyone come to Him if that living entity desires it. He, however, has given us a certain amount of free will.
>>
OP, I want to ask you about what satanic values you find most important to you? As in, Love your Neighbour, but whatever applies to you instead of that.
>>
>>17020526
>1.) The term Satanism is Christian
The word comes from the Hebrew word "HaSatan". Which means "The Adversary". Satanism is adversarial to spiritual myth. Thus it applies just fine.
>2.) Anton Lavey did not create Satanism
As the world's first codified Satanic religion & philosophy? Yes he did.
>3.) There was historically Theistic Satanists
Devil worshipers*. Whom are no different than Christians.
>4.) You said there were not, and used the logic "I refuse to accept history"
Because your "traditionalism" doesn't apply to something that is meant to be new for a new age.
>5.) Yes, you explained why you reject history. All that means is that you are wrong.
Baseless assertion without logical reasoning.
>6.) Science has nothing to do with "x"? Science has everything to do with everything.
Not this. Invoking the word "science" here doesn't make you look smarter or help your cause at all.
>7.) You're trying to use what is called "the escapists subjectivism"; you're a solipsist.
That doesn't make any sense.
>8.) I can't be wrong if I agree with history and science.
Yes you can.
>There is no subjective logic or subjective truth.
Your logic certainly seems subjective because you believe you're infallibly correct when you're wrong.
>10.) I explain why you're wrong via history and science
No. You didn't. You simply said "Science!" and used traditionalism as a counter argument against a codified philosophy that's entirely different from spiritual religions of the past. This is simply retarded and shows you have no idea what you're talking about.
>the majority that reject science and logic end where you are.
Baseless assumption and once again invoking the word "science" as if it just automatically helps your argument while boasting about personal accomplishment as if it does the same.
>>
File: CTCGZtIWcAAoOpl.jpg (80KB, 368x719px) Image search: [Google]
CTCGZtIWcAAoOpl.jpg
80KB, 368x719px
>>17020574
>>
>>17019148

How's the 8th grade goin'?
>>
>>17019148

>>>/his/

Since when can esoteric christianity not be discussed here but satanism can be discussed here?

In example:

"Traditional Christian here. Ask me anything..."

This is a consumer rights issue and shall be pursued as such.
>>
Question for OP
Isn't satanism like pro gays and anti rape and environmental
>>
>>17020959
LaVeyan Satanism is
>>
>>17020966
Thank you for the answer
>>
>>17020959

Is this a reply to this? >>17020791
>>
File: rules.jpg (122KB, 495x700px) Image search: [Google]
rules.jpg
122KB, 495x700px
>>17020970
>>
>>17020959
Here's Anton LaVey in 1969 talking about gays.

https://youtu.be/FXIkJ0NraoY?t=1084
>>
>calls himself satanist
>He hasnt read the bible, and doesnt have a clue on who the fuck satan and lucifer are
Its fine, 14 is tough age of everybody
>>
>>17020574
>Satanism means whatever LaVey says.
The COS is extremely dogmatic and overlooks both the historical terminology and esoteric practices associated with Satanism. Don't get me wrong, I have respect for symbolists, myself having been one for some time during my life. However, this tendency to view Satanism explicitly through the lens of the COS is disturbing.

Satanism is, quite literately, very simply, the religion of the individual in tandem with a concept, structure, entity, force considered "Satan". That's it. Anyone else who claims that Satanism means explicitly what this guy said or what that guy said has it wrong. Here take a book

http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=59750930581657869800

Satanism is explicitly about the construction, liberation, power, and Will of the individual. It is a strictly counter-culture religion of the self, wherein the individual, having recognized the unity with Satan [that which is considered divinely aligned with Satanic logos], achieves ascension and solidarity with Satan/ Black Flame/ Darkness, etc. It is antinominalist to the degree of recognizing self-deification and asserting that individuals have the right, nay, God-hood within, to shape and create their destiny from the eternal chaos.

Historical tendencies of the Satanic ethos can't necessarily immediately be considered "Devil-Worship" because of the vast differentiation both in origins of Christian Diabolism [CD] and CD's ties to Zoroastrian/ Judaic spiritualism, which viewed "ha Satan" in terms of logical subsets of life, that is to say, they viewed Angra Mainyu and Satan as titles directly in tandem with the Divine [Ahura Mazda/ Yhvh] and thus able to be worked with.

Many traditions also see a historical lineage through Satan, having associated Him with ancient Dark Ones, such as the exoteric and esoteric similarities between orders which follow the Mesopotamian Tiamat/Abzu and Christian/Judaic Lilith/Samael.
>>
>>17021071
>this tendency to view Satanism explicitly through the lens of the COS is disturbing.

I don't think its so much the COS as just the general view of atheistic Satanism. There's plenty of people who have the same line of thinking but are "independent" from LaVeyan Satanism specifically. Even other groups like The Satanic Temple have the same view but from a slightly different angle.

Although the COS itself has long been very elitist.

There was an interesting article on this I read before about the various groups. I'll post it if I can find it again.
>>
File: Neckbeard.jpg (33KB, 413x417px) Image search: [Google]
Neckbeard.jpg
33KB, 413x417px
>>17021003
>do not make any sexual advances unless you are given the mating signal
>>
>>17021131
>>17021071

This kind of general conversation should be kept to email correspondence.
>>
>>17021131
I found it:

http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2015/10/31/when-satanism-met-the-internet/
>>
>>17021138
So you're okay with rape then?
>>
>>17021150
No, I'm fine with the man showing interest in a woman instead of being a fucking ronery satanist neckbeard. I long grew out of "MAGIC IS REAL BUT YOU NEED TO BELIEVE IT IS!"
>>
>>17021157
You directly implied you're a neckbeard if you don't want to rape women.

Nice to know where your mind is at.
>>
>>17021003
Honestly this doesnt really sound something satan would say. Hell i really doubt satan would give out rules at all. Whats the point of calling it satanism if it has nothing to do with christianity or judaism?
>>
>>17021161
I implied that mentally healthy people don't wait for women to "give them a signal" but give out signals themselves.
I am glad you will never reproduce though.
>>
>>17021171
>Whats the point of calling it satanism if it has nothing to do with christianity or judaism?

You could try reading the book.

>>17021173
Mentally healthy people want women to consent to sex. You just implied via a picture of a "neckbeard" that you are one if you object to raping women (or men).
>>
>>17021144
Yeah, I read that article when it came out. I had a few problems with it, such as its claims of Satanism being a "movement" and a "religion without faith". I was slightly annoyed by TST's insistence on objectifying the struggles of the individual as an ethos which collectively must be ascertained. While I share political sentiments towards providing an environment conducive towards the growth of all participants, I do not think that the TST's insistence on empathy or enforcement of their concept of justice is one very consistent with the stark individualism inherent within Satanism. True, the Temple acts as a lesser diabolical nexion through which they can reach those not inclined towards magickal endeavors, but it slightly muddies up the name by claiming Satanism follows their concept of X objectivity.

The way I see it, Satanism releases the individual from all social obligations but gives them a catch 22: if you truly wish to reach your entire potential, you're going to have to work with others. Thus, Satanism, while providing its attendees free roam, implies certain aeonic practices, such as a consistent situation wherein progress is uninhibited and the Working towards creating an environment which best contributes towards growth.
>>
>>17021221
>such as its claims of Satanism being a "movement"

Well it kind of is. I think you're conflating "movement" with "activism". TST is certainly more activist with its political agenda.
>>
>>17021245
No, I meant, within the article, it continuously called Satanism a "movement", which, to me, implied it's strictly a cultural thing. The way I personally see it is that the adversarial religion of the individual isn't just a cultural artifact. It is a disposition, impulse, drive within nature, within our species, within perception itself, which connects us to the transverse, self-cultivating primal forces inherent within the omniverse.

However, with the activism of the TST, as you point, it does surge a movement, especially with people who are intrigued by its blasphemous nature. Just like the COS created a series of movements, evolving, and in some cases devolving, into its many factions and splits- such as the Temple of Set. To that end, when I look upon Satanism as a social auxiliary, I hesitate to call it a movement but as a sort of adversarial instinct, a kind of definitive individualism which shapes itself towards its desires. Were we in a different Aeon, Satanism would be called a different name, whatever carries with it the most connotations of a religious individuation.
>>
>>17021307
>It is a disposition, impulse, drive within nature, within our species, within perception itself, which connects us to the transverse, self-cultivating primal forces inherent within the omniverse.

I agree. But one can't deny it's real world affects as well. And that can be classed as a movement. The CoS's initial years were a movement.

>Were we in a different Aeon, Satanism would be called a different name, whatever carries with it the most connotations of a religious individuation.

Which LaVey also said.
>>
>>17021318
>one can't deny its real world effects as well, which can be classed as a movement
That is very true. I suppose I'm simply biased and prefer to look upon Satanism as distinct, to a degree, from its cultural inspirations, but I know such an endeavor ultimately falls upon itself, especially when "culture" is considered in its relations.

I do not consider it a movement because I see it more as a lifestyle instead, one which is not conceived around obeying a given ideology but about liberating oneself from the constraints of ideology and modifying reality as one sees fit, in recognition of the plurality of differing resistances. However, as you point, it is undeniable that orders like the CoAz, BCS, COS, TST, ONA, do create, and inspire, movements with critical questions about society and reality.
>>
>>17019148
Satan will be cast into the lake of fire along with any who worship him.

I implore you to reconsider your beliefs.

Satan absolutely hates you.
>>
>>17019741

Christianity is the opposer to the long standing religion of Satan.

Satanic religion is cosmic. Christianity is earthly.

To view the Christian dogma from a Satanic standpoint; think of how Satan is "the opposer"... if Christianity is the most elaborate hoax (to the point it rewrote perfect old language) the first Machiavellian scheme would be to claim the origin point as the opposer, BY the opposer himself; God.

Everything is written in a calculated manner to make both sides seem obvious depending on the level of knowledge and research on the subject.

But know the truth of physics.

Darkness was there before light.

Light came after darkness.

Remember the bible states that he is the creator of OUR EARTH... not the cosmos themselves.

Satan is the creator of the cosmos.

Father of all.

The grand irony is that God worship is what rips us apart and ruins us. Darkness does not harm us. Light blinds, light burns, light confuses, light humiliates and degradates, light is fleeting and mortal, light is full of illusion and lies.

That is what we are given by default.

Darkness is pure, darkness is rest, darkness is loving. Death is absolutely safe. Light will lie and say otherwise because any evil light can get away with it will perform.

Light is the lie of "medicine" and "sickness". Darkness and experience is concealed and called "sickness", when the sickness only exists due to the lies of light. Manufactured disease is a large conspiracy for a reason.

What color is a hospital?

What color is a cave of meditation?

What color is the bar where you finally meet some submissive femininity interested in true strength instead of harsh worshipers of societal dogmas and societal standing?

Does sugar that they give children help you socialize? Or the hidden and taboo alcohol?

They remove substances that heal us from convenience and dole out their "appropriate" version that requires communicating with their draining social world.

Why do you think that is?
>>
>>17021192

Holy shit Satanists are the stupidest species neck-beards out there. Are you intentionally making yourself look this retarded or is it completely by accident? Either way, fucking hilarious. I'm also glad you will never reproduce.
>>
>>17019997

Close...

...maybe if you're the most beautiful woman or the best fighter man...

Even then it is 50%. The good beings combine into the man. The evil into the female.

The female herself is good. The man himself is good.

The evil in the woman is brought to submission underneath what is good in the man.

Judgement.

Repentance.

If you are not that beauty than you are a lowly nobody in this egg of a planet. You will wait your entire life to spawn back onto this timestream closer to the proper containers mentioned earlier.
>>
OP, do you believe that those subconsciously drawn to Lucifer are demons in soul without realizing it?

I do, and I wish we could go home.
Or I miss my home, at least, where I'm from.

Humans gross me out too much to touch and I feel so burnt out of being here.
>>
It crossed my mind to be a satanist. The problem I have is people will selectively find what makes there argument seem right. At first satanist seemed to provide good points at the concept of the old testament God being evil. However, dig deeper, and it seems very obvious God is just as a confusing being as the ones he supposedly created. Having the ability to do evil things and good things. I'm not sure who's right or wrong. Most Christians I have met seem to have been blinded by the thought of pure devotion and are willing to do whatever it takes for their place in heaven.

I have always felt that a few simple things seem to be true.

1, if we are made in gods image, God is not perfect.

2, we are born with sins or the ability to do evil. Most of you will make fun of me for this but I believe we are all like a budding plant. We need nurturement or otherwise we never bloom. So with that said, despite what you believe, the next time you have a chance to, do something for someone else for no rewards. When the opportunity is there and someone needs help or is out of luck, devote your self to them for the couple seconds or minutes it takes to try and help spiritually pick them up and give them a chance to see hope. Hope is all we have a lot of times...if you feel as if your life sucks, as I feel mine has at times, if you want to change things, it starts with your self. I could say how mean people are, how selfish and dishonest others are but for me to do anything about, I have to see the things that I have done wrong in life and know they were wrong. It all starts with your self's. Will you bloom or will you let money and others opinions dictate who you are and stay a bud?
>>
>>17022797
> the most beautiful woman or the best fighter man...
Beauty comes from inside,
the best fighter is the one with the strongest will, and deepest compassion. also from inside.

Everyone has the innate ability within to become the most beautiful/ best fighter.

One just needs to recognize themselves as such, and act accordingly.
>>
>>17022804

Let me guess, anime and Mountain Dew are the only things that ease the pain ?
>>
>>17022797
What I am far surpasses your definitions of an ideal container. You deserve no evidence but you shall bear witness.
>>
>>17020433
so you're saying I'm a false prophet?
>>
>>17022773
>didn't refute a single thing
>>
How's 8th grade going
>>
>>17019178

Yeah but, see, that's what proves his point.

... assuming he actually HAS one.
>>
>>17019148
hows junior high going for you
>>
So how is middle school going?
>>
How's life going?
>>
>>17023692

So you swallow lots of cum?

Neat!
>>
>>17022881
How's about this; think of original sin as freewill or the concept of self. The ability to recognize and question existence of anything and everything.

>Animals, according to the bible, don't have freewill.
>Children don't understand the concept of self until they're about 2 and in traditional Catholic beliefs, children who die go to purgatory because they don't understand their sin yet.
>Satan enticed man-kind to each from the tree of knowledge and thus the original sin; the will and knowledge to question our own existence and that of god.

Just some ideas to chew on.
>>
>>17019148
Nice to see another satanist. It's hard to find others now a days. Hail satan.
>>
Why worship Lucifer when you and I both know that Lucifer hates humans?
>>
>>17025751
Where did you pick that up?
>>
>>17019178
No regular poster on /x/ has any interest or belief in anything paranormal, probably less than any average person. It's interesting to see instant hostile reactions to anything a bit real from bluepills that just hit f5 for the same dozen creepypastas when if you said you were 600 year old vampire you'd have people asking for your dark blessing.
>>
File: sheep.jpg (66KB, 634x416px) Image search: [Google]
sheep.jpg
66KB, 634x416px
>>17024065
>>17024913
>>17024949
>>
>>17025739
kek
>>
File: oh the horror (2).gif (2MB, 245x203px) Image search: [Google]
oh the horror (2).gif
2MB, 245x203px
>>17025751

So he just said he loves me to get in my pants?!
>>
OP confirmed juvenile satanist. everybody point and laugh.
>>
>>17019148
I Am just as alive as you are now, what do you make of this
>>
>>17019148
Hi. Do you watch any anime?
>>
>>17029944
I don't get the mass appeal of anime
>>
i am an anon living in italy looking for a new religion/spirituality focused on self perfection and perhaps occultism and magic and some community. i have no problem believing in entities, or putting man as the divinity. I can relate with not nihilist atheism somehow.

i researched a bit about masonry but it sounds like a group of old rich men who go to the cinema together , spend 2000€ in fancy clothes and sword and then proceed to hand out jobs to each other and corrupt the entire city.

i also miss the spirituality of christians(not the doctrine however!), working together for a spiritual goal, having a community around me.

sa far the most interesting and promising read has been about the Temple of Set, but they don't seem to exist in Italy and they might be quite different from what their website try to sell.

can Satanism be what i am looking for? do satanic groups meet often and work together? i know it would not be a christian hugbox.

also what kind of people join Satanist groups?what's the atmosphere in there? i don't want to find myself into the " i have been abused by my priest and i like Metallica" drinking group.
>>
>>17030800
>and corrupt the entire city.

Where did you get that impression? They build cities.

>do satanic groups meet often and work together?

No. Unless you have a social circle that you do yourself. It's about you as an individual and one of its sins is herd conformity.

>also what kind of people join Satanist groups?what's the atmosphere in there?

Widely diverse.
>>
>>17022746
*yawn*
>>
What is satanism actualy about?
>>
File: naisujobu.gif (2MB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
naisujobu.gif
2MB, 600x338px
>>17030720
>>
>>17030496
It's a foreign culture. That's literally it.
>>
So, what exactly do you guys do. what are your rituals like and such. Any special holidays?
>>
>>17031339
Being your own God and indulgence in life.

>>17032383
>So, what exactly do you guys do
Whatever we want.
>what are your rituals like and such
Personal.
>Any special holidays?
Our own birthdays, April 30th, and Halloween. Although many Satanists have their own special days.
>>
>>17033778
That kind of sounds like the religion I tried to start, but without space pirates.
>>
>>17019148
brother, know you not that your sorrow only has come trough the veil of the night?
>>
>>17031874

No, it's Blue's Clues.

AKA something with high alchemical potential but is just straight fucking annoying to people who are worried about artistic integrity.
>>
>>17033932

Is yours the one with space pirates or Satanism?

Plenty of Satanists play Eve online!
>>
>>17034071
>high alchemical potential
Literally not how alchemy works.
>>
>>17034077

Nah you don't get to say how it doesn't work without saying how it does.

Sorry.
>>
>>17034085
Literally not entitled to anything from me.
>>
>>17034094

Literally spam posts.

Gabby no no!
>>
>>17034097
Nobody ever doubted that your entire purpose was to spam.
>>
Satanism is just a path without God, Jesus and whole bunch of other troublemakers. No hell, no heaven. Just simple life here and now on earth. No afterlife. Only this life. Satan doesn't care about you. Satan teaches you how to live on your own. This is satanism, friends.
Thread posts: 208
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.