[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Occult Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 16

Please tell me everything you know about;

The Ark of the covenant

Pool of the black star / Manitoba legislative building
Wewelsburg

Denver International Airport, and associated esoteric artworks.
Mural at the United Nations Security Council Chamber

Occult rituals, specifically the state of mind or change of consciousness a person may experience or want to achieve.

MKUltra, Mind-Control

Anything else you feel is relevant or of interest. Also images.
>>
>>17018942
There's a secret billionare's club. To join, you must offer your body, your spouse's body and your children's body to be raped by every members.
>>
File: PoolBlackStar.jpg (766KB, 2304x1728px) Image search: [Google]
PoolBlackStar.jpg
766KB, 2304x1728px
bump
>>
File: Miley_Cyrus_2008.jpg (45KB, 512x436px) Image search: [Google]
Miley_Cyrus_2008.jpg
45KB, 512x436px
Was Miley Cyrus killed for not participating in sexual acts to keep her career?
>>
File: eyes6.jpg (104KB, 500x303px) Image search: [Google]
eyes6.jpg
104KB, 500x303px
>>17018951
>>
Have you heard of the dulce base in o believe New Mexico
>>
File: wewels109.jpg (50KB, 663x424px) Image search: [Google]
wewels109.jpg
50KB, 663x424px
>>17018971
Let's try to stay on topic, please add information to the proposed questions in OP unless you feel it is relevant.
>>
>>
>>17018966
Something similar, but more focused on a sex ring with members fucking your entire family, inlcuding you, as a sign of loyalty and a sick form of control and paying your dues.

It works because it ties the entire generation to this organization. It breeds psychopaths and ruthless leaders, like what we have now. Just look around at the absurdity.
>>
>>17018965
nope. she's alive and well, making money, getting high and fucking guys.

and here you are on 4chan all worried about her.
>>
File: mustang-lead.jpg (67KB, 920x614px) Image search: [Google]
mustang-lead.jpg
67KB, 920x614px
>>17018965
>>17019040
see

>>17018996
>>
File: Rotundanorth.jpg (720KB, 1536x2280px) Image search: [Google]
Rotundanorth.jpg
720KB, 1536x2280px
Know of any good websites to collect accurate, relevant information on said topics?
>>
File: 1448037068719.jpg (235KB, 580x960px) Image search: [Google]
1448037068719.jpg
235KB, 580x960px
>>17019083
i never undertood why people are scared of blucifer
>>
>>17019250
Dumb cunt rather snapchat than call for fucking help
>>
File: 1445929204853.jpg (87KB, 460x458px) Image search: [Google]
1445929204853.jpg
87KB, 460x458px
you make me sad /x/ I thought you were into this shit
>>
File: 1447807698987.jpg (115KB, 624x409px) Image search: [Google]
1447807698987.jpg
115KB, 624x409px
/x/ post your info on governmental, wealthy-elite social engineering and occult corruption.
>>
>>17018942
>please gimme all the zionist trash I can put in my ass

>inb4 banned
You was a cool guy, too bad you are like this now.
>>
>>17018966
>>
>>17019365

Tbh this senpai
>>
>>17019365
What is it you want to know?

Sick pic by the way.
>>
Nibiru Station is an Ancient Illuminated Seers of Bavaria-controlled near-Earth satellite. Traveling on a highly eccentric orbit, the Nibiru Station (known primarily as Nibiru Station) was originally the Egg Craft of the Mighty Annunaki, or Sumerian Slumlords, intended to seed Earth with complex life sufficiently intelligent to manage a regional chain of fast food restaurants, probably something with falafel. Created by writer and producer J. Michael Straczynski in association with various cabals, joint-projects and other cloak-and-dagger intrigues, control of the station was wrested by the Illuminati from the deformed, radiation-scarred remnants of the Annunaki. After the successful Operation Inventive Premise, Seers gained access to the massive datapiles compiled by the dataphilic extra-terrestrials and were able to jettison the rotted mass of falafel into the Black Sun Yaziel.
>>
Two angels. The bearers of past and future life and between them, the light that stood in their presence. the holy of holies, the present.
>>
File: barry beach party jpg.jpg (38KB, 538x386px) Image search: [Google]
barry beach party jpg.jpg
38KB, 538x386px
Barry & Mother - Satanist & Demon Worshiper

https://static.dyp.im/Nl2hOJFdN4/large/80ac1f550fd2677925a6ee7da4ce20e0.JPG

https://static.dyp.im/PRvTBuECIr/large/b9c06f69a65648777e2ca42a98387657.JPG

barry russian file

https://1776channel.com/2015/08/19/us/clues-unlock-obama-id/

http://www.sodahead.com/united-states/who-is-barry-soetoro/question-1678573/

Is Barry a Totalitarian Mongrelist - Spawn of Satan?

The creature is Hell-Bent on distributing the spawn of Syria (Saurean?) Jihadists in the U.S.

SAURIAN : any of a suborder (Sauria) of reptiles including the lizards and in older classifications the crocodiles and various extinct forms

Syria is formerly Antioch...Anti-Och means against the 8. Eight is the number of Christ,

Eight is also the Number of Noah's family?

Antioch = Anti-Christ
>>
You are currently under the effects of the mind control, you believe in God but do not know him. You are in a dream essentially, this reality isn't what it appears to be. It's all backwards, inverted. As for the art, symbology is the language both sides speak. Have you ever seen I pet goat 2? That is a message that our side made. You see, what you call the illuminati(they're further in the dark than even they realize and like the mystique the name gives them) and what we are, the lights of the world are in a war for your minds. They seek to control them and drag you to hell, we free the ones who pursue the truth and lead them to God. So the art is part of the brainwashing but also kind of a jab at the ones who woke up. It's like seeing American idol, they have a nation giving praise to human idols on a show now called Idol for short. It's right in front of everyone so they don't notice or will reject the truth if they hear it, but it's also there to try and deter us from our mission to free you. It's cool though, we already have the win in the bag.
>>
>>17019755
I'm sorry, were you asking specifically for why they build architecturally like this? Like why the masons build government buildings and have built monuments based on egyptian designs? It all goes way back even before the mystery religions of babylon. It's about sacred geometry and inverting it but I'm not that well educated in the matter myself, I only got saved maybe 2 months ago.
>>
File: 1416380354604.jpg (94KB, 500x691px) Image search: [Google]
1416380354604.jpg
94KB, 500x691px
>>17019755
>>17019771
so what exactly can you teach/show us then?
>>
>>17018942
Spoonfeeder thread
>>
File: 1427657743205.jpg (730KB, 793x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1427657743205.jpg
730KB, 793x1024px
>>17019816
No. I created this thread to learn what people may or may not know, also to gain information that I may not be able to gather myself. So far very little has been said at all concerning these matters.

The purpose was to promote discussion and hopefully come across something worth reading.
>>
>>17019830
Exactly a spoon feeding thread.

People ask a bunch of questions because they don't want to go online and search it or actually go find out for themself.

Then people hand out fake information and everyone is like "wow that is so interesting"

And considering that this place is monitored, they obviously are just recording information about what people know and what people think they know
>>
>>17019836
That is exactly what someone would say who desires to keep the facts and truth hidden.
>>
>>17019849
Not really
>>
>>17018966
That movie was pretty boring the first time but the second time I watched it I was fucking terrified
>>
There is no truth only love.
>>
>>17019807
What do you want to know? When I start explaining the control system the thread is quickly shilled then deleted before I can explain this because there is so much underlying and supplementary information. Have you ever seen the movie They Live I believe it's called? I never have but have spoken to a few others who can see it and they say it's like that. The master of deception is so good at what he does but his pride is what gives him away, like all of these designs and logos or even the bar codes on products or the monster symbol or the eye everywhere. Everything is stamped with his symbols. When you see these things or say a conspiracy theory that you believe, you know it's true, you know deep down somewhere but even if you prove it to someone they will not accept it, they cannot. Have you ever argued with someone when you were right then when you showed them absolute proof the didn't even care at that point and they were just pissed off? They cannot perceive the truth because they are blind, blinded by pride. These people who make these things and wield this machine to control the masses know how you work. The desire to own slaves by the elite never went anywhere they just upgraded tactics. The Willie Lynch letter is a good place to start. It's a disgusting piece of evil but it's important to understand the mentality of the so called elite. Just as in the American south a house slaves was chosen and given special privileges to divide and conquer those slaves, today white people(i am white) are given a higher place in society to incite discord among us. It works so well that when the media is used to push a young black man's death at the hands of a white cop everyone argues and says "well he was a criminal, oh the cop was racist." In all of the bickering no one mourned the death of someone's child. They harden your heart and strip you of your humanity because they need machines to control, a well informed child of the most high cannot
>>
>>17019956
Sorry if that doesn't make sense or seem relative I was providing an example but had to cut so much out of that to make it fit because I'm on a phone. Something else you should look into is all of the designs in the Papal seal or in Washington D.C. It's important not to get lost in the symbology or numerology side of illuminati affairs. It is very real and has real meaning but you can't discern what is true or disinformation for certain until you know Christ. That's what the point of it all is. They're trying to rob you of your birthright, the right to know God. They want you cut off from your power source because even the illuminati know they sold out for 30 pieces of silver but they're afraid to leave, afraid to come back home.
>>
>>17019971
The journey is to stop the "endless" cycle of death and rebirth and go to heaven.

How?

>First recognize that you are more than your physical body and imperfect mind.

>Then realize your soul is a tiny piece of God's supersoul, which is also inside us

>we are not God, but our life of repentence, selfless action, devotion to God, and knowledge of the scriptures will set us free
>>
>>17019956
Yes, I have seen the film and understand it's message.

>What do you want to know?

I just do not understand the purpose or reasoning behind such activity. I mean this shit is Nazi tier sinister. I mean literally just look at the similarities between Manitoba legislative building and Wewelsburg the nazi castle, they are both appear to be temples or place where ritual is conducted.

They are using ritual and alchemy for very perverted purposes. What is it that drives these 'people'? Are they merely motivated by consolidating their power and wealth, do you believe they actually serve Satan, are these people possessed?
>>
>>17019991
Yes they believe that Satan and God are in a fair fight and that they go and live eternally Satan's way and we go our way. The devil likes to make you feel like you've experienced ego death so that he can tell you that you are immune to having your ego manipulated because you have reached a higher consciousness and are a rare breed worthy of his power. All you have to do is become the opposite of what God says is right to show allegiance. These buildings and signs are where rituals are performed like the bohemian grove video where they bow down to an owl(molech, a synonym for satan) and they perform a ritual called the cremation of care in which they symbolically burn the human desire for compassion because he has told them it is a weakness they must eschew in the path of godhood. They believe they can kill God and sit on his throne. In reality they are actually completely desecrating the image of God because we were not created to be this way, we are made to be like Him, lovers, builders, creators. So yes they believe the devil, they channel demons, but they are deceived more than the masses they control. JFK said it well in his last speech before they killed him. It's a vast conspiracy involving people and resources. This is a part of the devil's machine, even the people who believe they are illuminated.
>>
>>17019991
Oh and speaking of the Nazis Hitler was heavily involved in the occult and you should look up a picture called the man who didn't salute Hitler. What did he know? How was it that he could see through the deception and no one else could? The Germans weren't bad people, they weren't psychopaths, how were they manipulated so well? It never stopped. When the war was over those Nazi scientists who pioneered these techniques were brought to American and given new identities under project paperclip and allowed to continue their work which lead to the mk ultra and monarch programs. What I'm saying is there is a demonic spell side of things combined with what you would call scientific brainwashing and a society built around it to solidify control of the population and keep them trapped in sin, sin is what traps you and separates you from God. That's what Jesus saves you from. This has been going on since the beginning.
>>
>>17020048
How do you reconnect to God?
>>
>>17020102
He sent Jesus to be the way back to Him.
"If thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved" Romans 10:9
>>
>>17020102
If you would like to accept Jesus now, pray the following prayer.
Dear God, I know I have sinned and want to ask for your forgiveness. I believe that Jesus died for my sins. I now accept your offer of eternal life. I will follow Jesus as my savior and try to obey Him in all that I do. Thank you for my new life. In the name of Jesus I pray. Amen.
>>
>>17020125
Do you know God?
>>
>>17020151
Yes I was only saved 2 months ago but it feels like 20 years. He is awesome. I can't even put this into words how awesome He is. He shows you so much and gives you so much wisdom and puts you back together and took all of my addictions and pain and gave me true happiness. That's why I do this, He told me to shepherd the flock, He wants to know you. He's been waiting for you and he wants us to be prepared for when Jesus comes back. These are the end of days but it's ok, we're getting out of this thing alive brother.
>>
>>17020173
That sounds good.
>>
>>17020179
He is very forgiving too, I've done some really, really, terrible things and ignored every sign He sent to me. In the mainstream media they will always portray us as some sort of Ned Flanders type or insane or hypocrites but really it's more like being in a war that you know you win. That's what the bible is for, once you are saved you understand it more and more and it gives you so much ammo for the fight. This is why Crowley taught "do what thou wilt" which is telling you to do what you want to make you a slave in the name of freedom. He wrote backwards too just like backwards messages in songs. They seek to turn you upside down so you can't know what is what. Or worse, tell you good and evil don't exist, no dark no light only shades of gray. Then when you realize there is light, satan "illuminates" you. This thing is so deep but God takes care of you.
>>
>>17020179
Well I don't know what else to say this must sound so crazy to you. Do you have any questions?
>>
>>17020209
How is it like when God communicates with you? I guess it's beyond words.
>>
>>17020230
Well when I got saved he spoke from inside of me in a small, very calm, cool voice. As you develop your relationship it changes but I can ask questions about what I'm supposed to do and I get a feeling yes no or a third feeling like I'm not supposed to know just yet. At first I thought maybe I was going a little crazy or just telling myself what I wanted to believe but this feeling went against what I wanted at the time but later I saw it was totally right and made me better. It's this amazing journey, you experience things all over again in a new way. It's so awesome you want to tell the world but they all think you're insane. Except other Christians who have been saved, they are like your family where ever you go in the world they know you.
>>
File: 1432219862851.jpg (140KB, 375x512px) Image search: [Google]
1432219862851.jpg
140KB, 375x512px
>>17020048
>>17020205
op again. A lot of what you say makes sense, I actually grew up as a Christian, used to go to Sunday school and all that. I was never really devout in the sense that I didn't attend church and stuff, although I still felt a sense of attachment or perhaps it was fear. I took the bible quite literally growing up I would question my father about such things and the apparent implausibility of the bible etc. I always liked the thought of heaven, living in paradise with everyone forever happy.

Naturally as I approached adulthood my skepticism grew. I also forgot to mention my father was a scientist, he has many degrees which I still find quite interesting. He does seem like a devout man, I have seen him reading the bible many times. I remember asking him as a child how he could still believe in God and practice science. He basically broke it down in terms of morality and philosophical concepts.

My faith in christianity gradually faded in my twenties, shit got hard for me. I would contemplate suicide daily for about 3 years. Nothing was really working for me and life felt hopeless.
>>
File: gThUX6T.jpg (92KB, 576x576px) Image search: [Google]
gThUX6T.jpg
92KB, 576x576px
>>17020363
I had always wanted to see God and see if he was real. I have had a handful of profound experiences, one in which I thought I was in the presence of what I would describe as pure Good.

Since then I have read into the philosophies of most religions, the history and mythology. I have studied many other things as well. Alchemy, Gnosticism, Hermeticism, Shamanism, Geometry, music, the mystery schools and rituals, most of the western tradition and a fair amount of the east as well. Taoism, Zen, Hinduism. Personally I found Hinduism, zen, pantheism and ancient greek mythology to be very informative.

The simple truth is that I never settled for a simple truth, I may know what it is but I enjoy the search. I do know the nature of God and that of Christ. I do believe in the forces that act in or upon man to be tangible and real. I know that goodness exists for I have known kindness and love. Naturally the same would be so for evil, hatred and destruction.

I believe some occultist have a profound understanding concerning esoteric control and manipulation. Perhaps I am just unwilling to recognize their activities as reciprocal.
>>
>>17020366
I was raised Roman Catholic but fell off. It wasn't until I kept going deeper into it that I recognized what the Vatican was. All I can tell you is to keep pursuing the truth and ask yourself who you are. How do you know that I know something and how have you known things in the past you shouldn't have been able to?
>>
>>17020527
How do you know that I know something and how have you known things in the past you shouldn't have been able to?

If you are still there what do you mean by this exactly.
>>
>>17020067
you do realize hitler was fighting AGAINST the occult, but now the west has hypnotized you so bad your history is warped
>>
>>17019273
Ad campaign you mong
>>
>>17023356
For what?
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.