[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The government is gonna kill me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (363KB, 1232x1234px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
363KB, 1232x1234px
Please help this is a serious issue I know about UFOs and I'm scared the government is gonna kill me I'm not really scared of death but maybe I innately am anyways I just don't wanna die because I need to reveal the truth I'm really paranoid and I'm trying to take every precaution possible to hide from the government even though that's not really possible. Is this a mental health issue? am I just so paranoid I'm going insane? I need help destroying the government please don't tell me to see a psychologist lol I already know also give me ways to hide myself even more
>>
>>17018892

Fuck off

>>17018879

Unless you go in the streets or something and ACTUALLY CONVINCE people of the truth then yeah it could be dangerous

Otherwise nothing's gonna happen to you, they know people will only think you're crazy anyway

Plenty of people out there trying to reveal bits of truth there and there and nothing happens to them (I think) since everyone just thinks they're crazy
>>
>>17018901
Thank you.
>>
>>17018879
>i want attention!
>>
I'm going to get you
>>
post what you know or be forever called a liar.
>>
>>17019001
>Government
>9001

Better run OP, the government sent a Super Saiyan after you.
>>
>>17018879
>potato quality picture

There's no use being this paranoid OP, any UFO post will just be used as another false flag propaganda once it goes viral.

If it helps, there is no need for you to hide.
>>
File: spooky.jpg (26KB, 265x395px) Image search: [Google]
spooky.jpg
26KB, 265x395px
>>17019001
>>
>>17018879

Run, OP.

RUN.
>>
>>17018879
Please tell us everything, from the beginning, we can't help you if you won't talk to us.
>>
File: 1435791627865.jpg (6KB, 100x223px) Image search: [Google]
1435791627865.jpg
6KB, 100x223px
>hiding from government
>better tell 4chan!
>>
>>17018879
You just have paranoid schizophrenia.
Take your pills.
>>
Kill yourself, save us all the trouble and taxpayer dollars you troll.
>>
File: xanax.gif (497KB, 295x183px) Image search: [Google]
xanax.gif
497KB, 295x183px
>>
>>17018879
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JhLdgI8-LUs

Can't remember what they said...
>>
>>17018879
Consider this. You're using the internet, everything you type is logged and stored as data which can be recovered at any time for any reason but nearly any party.

Are you fucking retarded?
>>
>>17018879
>give me ways to hide myself even more
There is no hiding.

But they don't really care what information is out there, only what people believe. And the general public is so fucking stupid they will never see the truth no matter how often anyone repeats it. As long as the TV doesn't agree with them they won't either.
>>
>>17018879
possible terrorist that threatens to destroy the government. someone report this guy now.
>>
File: 1.jpg (251KB, 757x720px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
251KB, 757x720px
how much do you like planes op?
>>
>>17018879
>Is this a mental health issue?
Yes, you're a fucking schizo.
You know nothing government would be afraid of revealing.
>HURR ALIUMS UFOS GOVERNMENT IS IN BED WITH ILLERMINATY
What they are really afraid of is revealing of government officials in bed with terrorist organisation and hard evidence for it. What they are really afraid of is government officials being revealed that they are in bed with criminal organizations and drug lords. They're afraid that all the dirt will suddenly flow out like from a malfunctioning sewer and flood their comfy home with a nice carpet and a fireplace with shit and piss they left in the sewer. They're afraid of it all coming back.
>HURR I WATCHED SOME YOUTUBE VIDEOS THE GUBMINTS WANTS TO KILL MEEEE
>>
>>17018879
Maybe they're after you out of sheer annoyance because you have no grasp of punctuation.
>>
stay off the internet
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.