[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What am I?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (10KB, 230x219px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
10KB, 230x219px
Ever since I was a young kid I had the ability to get random day dreams of things that would often happen later that day or the next day.
Nothing else about me is really supernatural though.
Any help with what I am, or at least what's causing this?
>>
>>17018055
A liar and a faggot
>>
>>17018064
If I wanted to lie I could have certainly gotten a lot more creative
>>
You are a faggot frog poster now geddout
>>/crawlbackupyourmumsfatcunt/
>>
>>17018055
I often think about a funny part of a tv show I like and later that day end up watch that episode unplanned. Happens ALL the time.
Maybe it's just me though.
>>
I wrote about an event in my dream journal a few years ago. it happened yesterday. In a new city i've never been to before. kinda crazy. I was able to look it up and confirm all the facts.
>>
dude almost eveyday in 3rd grade I would get this shit
>>
>>17018055
I think everyone has that to different degrees. We're conditioned in school not to but some people remember how.

Try meditating to control it better.
>>
File: image.jpg (133KB, 1401x788px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
133KB, 1401x788px
>>17018603
Mfw u think meditation actually does something.
>>
>>17018055
this isnt happening. youre just wanting attention and/or have a problem with your brain and you should seek help
>>
>>17018948

Jack Black's jolly face is the perfect face to describe something actually doing something.
>>
I've had it off and on in dreams and at random moments during the day, for the better part of 25 years or so. Had dreams or daydreams about significant others years before I ever met them, dreamt the first 30 minutes of my first day in math class on my first day of middle school about 6 years before it happened, etc.
>>
>>17018603
>We're conditioned in school not to
Well, everyone would cheat if they could just see what the answers would be in the future.
>>
>>17018216
It's just coincidence. Think of all the times you thought of something funny and you didn't see it later in the day. For instance, I once was singing aloud a song, got in the car and turned on the radio and the exact song came on at the exact part of the song I was singing. Pretty crazy, until you consider all the times I turned on the radio while already singing and it wasn't the same song.
>>
>>17018980
Me too, but I generally dream about something happening and only part of it does, it's always in the same location I dreamt of though. Not always a fun thing either because it's sometimes dreams of me arguing and killing someone or hurting them badly. Once I realise I dreamt the same argument word for word I stop replying though.
>>
>>17018055
You are stuck in a time loop you have lived and died the same exact way multiple times, there is no way to break out of this loop or you wouldn't be in it right now. Best advice is who ever cursed you also put a limit on how many loops you go through so eventually it will stop.
>>
You're in a dream, and we need you to wake up.
>>
A dumb frog poster and a faggot roleplayer
>>
>>17018055
Human, turn to the Bible
Acts 2:17
>>
>>17018983
Well everyone has imaginations they can draw from, especially when children, but finding anything you can use is something else. To most people it's just uncontrolled chaos.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.