[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I NEED HELP!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: 3243514614.jpg (19KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
3243514614.jpg
19KB, 480x360px
Sorry if I annoy you guys I'm not to well cultured in the ocult. But I'm in need of assistance with a friend's problem.

The thing is my female friend, which I'll call ''subject'' has been being followed by this being.
I'll try to explain the info I got:

>The subject reported that the being is white, be it's the fece or the entire body, white.

>The subject report that her and her sister have seen the being, usually in the reflections of mirrors, in which the being is located in the back of the subject. reazon the subject removed the mirrors on her house

>The subject reports that the being seems to follow her and manifests itself in the darkenss and more so if the subject feels scared or defenseless.

>The subject has moved a lot of times along the country , actually don't know if this has any meaning but anyways, info is info

>The subject has reported a bite in her elbow while she has in a stuck in an elevator

>The subject reported an instance when the being put her face over her shoulder. The subject turned towards the being identifing the whit face. The being withdrew fast after this

>The subject has low self stem from bulling. And her mother is overprotective.

That's as much as I can recall right now
PLEASE HELP ME IDENTIFY THE BEING

I'll try to answer any questions I can!
>>
>>17017929
Also sorry if my english isn't that good.
I'm from Chile, I'm ashamed of this.
>>
Does anyone knows something about this? C'mon /x/ you know you can help here, is it black magick or something?
>>
>>17017953
Extra Information:
The subject age is 20
Zodiac sign Aries
College Student
Unemployed
Not in a relationship
>>
>>17018000
Bump
>>
So....no one has any idea of this? is it a polstergeist or something like that?
>>
>>17017929
Is the subject menstruating?
>>
>>17019596
What if she does during that time?
>>
>>17019596
Not necessarily.
>The subject experiments the presense in times of mental vulnerability more than physical
>>
Tell friend shee should contact a catholic priest. I know it's 4 chan but i want to help out AS much AS i can good luck!
>>
>>17019820

Yeah i would agree.
>>
>>17019820
I'll take your advice, but I still want to know the identiti or what this being is.

Any leads on this?
>>
>>17020106
bump
>>
>>17018001
I'd post in a divination thread and have them see what the problem is. I dabble in chaos magick, but I can't really divine for others right now. If you want a quick fix, I'd perform a banish ritual, like the Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram or the Gnostic Pentagram.
>>
>>17017929
>>The subject reported that the being is white, be it's the fece or the entire body, white.

I'm assuming that by "fece" you meant feces. It's because of this I believe we are dealing with a semen demon.

>>The subject report that her and her sister have seen the being, usually in the reflections of mirrors, in which the being is located in the back of the subject. reazon the subject removed the mirrors on her house

Semon demon usually like looking in mirrors, so they can see themselves.

>>The subject reports that the being seems to follow her and manifests itself in the darkenss and more so if the subject feels scared or defenseless.

Semon demon are trying to become waifu. It is their lifelong goal, to end their eternal torment.

>>The subject has moved a lot of times along the country , actually don't know if this has any meaning but anyways, info is info

Semon demon will follow their waifu wherever they go.

>>The subject has reported a bite in her elbow while she has in a stuck in an elevator

Semon demon are very touchy, some like biting as a form of sexual contact.

>>The subject reported an instance when the being put her face over her shoulder. The subject turned towards the being identifing the whit face. The being withdrew fast after this

The Semon demon was trying to be cute with its imposed waifu.

>>The subject has low self stem from bulling. And her mother is overprotective.

Semon demon usually impose themselves upon the weak, as they are more likely to watch anime and seek a waifu.

I hope this helped OP. In my experience, the only way to expel a semon demon is to quit being a role-playing weeb and go outside.
>>
>>17020174
He must have meant face, not "feces"
>>
>>17020174
I don't know if you are mocking me or my friend.
But regardless you made my day
Thanks and fuck off
>>
Paranoid schizophrenia.
>>
>>17020500
Bout it is that since it is said that the subject's sister also saw it on the mirror
>>
>>17020568
*Doubt
>>
File: EdTq5Nd.jpg (303KB, 2232x3157px) Image search: [Google]
EdTq5Nd.jpg
303KB, 2232x3157px
Does she only see it in mirrors and reflections? Or does she also see a physical being?
>>
>>17020665
it says that the subject also sees it in the darkness and in reflections of mirrors
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.