[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

End of the universe

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

File: pasada.png (2MB, 1284x856px) Image search: [Google]
pasada.png
2MB, 1284x856px
Whens the universe going to end and how?
>>
>thinking /x/ knows this
>>
>>17017288
ppl have opinions on the matter tho
>>
>>17017284
september 2015
>it's HAPPENING GUYS
>>
>>17017301
>september 2015

Shit. Then it's too late for me to get ready.
Can we postpone it until the next Sept. 2015?

please?
>>
>>17017284

From what we can see.. everything is drifting away from everything else, Planets, Stars, Galaxies etc. This means that in a few billion billion years the Universe will be cold and dark, with matter spread out into particles and waves.

Earth, and Humans, will be long gone by then so don't worry about it.
>>
The heavens and earth can pass away, but we are promised a new one.

Matter cannot be created or destroyed, only converted.
>>
>>17017494

What about Black holes? Where did matter originate?
>>
>>17017501

You're asking a dumb as fuck neck-beard on /x/ this question? Are you equally retarded or something?
>>
>>17017494
Thermodynamics. The heat death of the universe. Google is ya moms dads uncles brothers friend.
>>
>>17017555
Ha. Was gonna say. "Google it". "Go to Wiki". Seriously. You've got the whole internet and expect to get an informative answer here? Or read a book, watch a couple of doco's. There are several theories
>>
File: hip and young.jpg (38KB, 540x701px) Image search: [Google]
hip and young.jpg
38KB, 540x701px
All energy is equally distributed, which means that nothing ever moves again. It's a really sad thought, actually.
>>
>>17017284

I don't know but one interesting thing about Donnie Darko was that it was hinting at a rather psychedelic theory that the real end of the world/universe is when you die.

When you die you might experience it as the Universe collapsing in on itself because theoretically the Universe or reality you inhabit is one of infinite realities, each persons "life" or consciousness is actually the vessel of an "alternate reality" and when that person dies that alternate reality implodes.

Everyone else continues to live on in their own personal reality or Universe, but the version of them that existed in your life, your personal reality is gone forever.
>>
>>17017284
Emo kids
>>
File: latest-1.jpg (627KB, 1500x1491px) Image search: [Google]
latest-1.jpg
627KB, 1500x1491px
Don't worry about it. In the future we will be fighting for the Emperor and the Imperium of Man anyway.
>>
Have no fear, Sentimental Corp will lead you in the dark days off the end.
>>
>>17017284
man, I really like that movie.
>>
>>17020214
Donnie lets himself be crushed by the turbine as his first and only act of free will having been manipulated by the manipulated dead in the tangent universe and finding his actions have already been predetermined as described through the "God's Stream" bit with his teacher
>>
>>17017284
Billions upon billions of years with a heat death.

Unless Big Crunch is real, then it'll compress everything and probably cause another big bang.
>>
>>17017284

No one knows the meaning of life, let alone who we really are and you expect someone to answer this?
>>
>>17020292
>Donnie lets himself be crushed by the turbine

That's when he's laying in bed laughing correct?

>having been manipulated by the manipulated dead in the tangent universe

I saw strong symbolism for demons in that one. A soul that was already lost was showing itself to him and leading him to do crazy shit (even though some of it may have seemed like the right thing to do).

>God's Stream
You mean the ectoplasm type thing coming from the solar plexus?

It's been a while since I've seen that movie again.
>>
>>17017284
Never. It's been here always and forever. Our minds cannot truly comprehend infinity.
>>
>>17017284

It will end when you stop fapping once and for all.
>>
File: humanitywillperish.jpg (207KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
humanitywillperish.jpg
207KB, 1600x900px
>>17020233
We are your end, submit and spare yourself the pain of living
>>
>>17017439
But that's only the known universe. Modern theories suggest that there are a multitude of universes out there, and the very bubble we're in may itself be infinite. Even within our known universe, all the energy will still exist, it's just that the energy density will be reduced to near zero
>>
>>17017284

Race war.. dumb as fuck groomed white women and children. Theylle go on fucking each other like robots and fighting for thousands of years.. but theylle actually be dead.. like fucking robots that have been tortured into oblivion and have no brain activity left. Just feel glad if you arent part of it and are smart enough to realize it now without wanting anything from it.. Because this peace of mind wont last long.
>>
A quantum infection called the "unexistence" will begin infecting structures at a quantum level. The spread will go exponential and spread galaxy to galaxy until suddenly, all of the universe blinks into the nothingness and stops existing.

This quantum disease is engineered by scientists, but is inspired by memetic infection originally posted by some asshole on a message board.
>>
>>17017284
I think the whole process of expanding and collapsing is cyclic like breathing, just much slower.

The collapse is not going to happen anytime soon because everything is still expanding.
>>
File: sagancollection.jpg (20KB, 300x425px) Image search: [Google]
sagancollection.jpg
20KB, 300x425px
>>17017439
This anon has the right idea. In about a billion years from now, the Sun's energy output will increase to the point of boiling away our oceans, rendering life as we know it unsustainable on this planet.
>>
>>17022880
Yeh this. But replace billions of billions with trillions of trillions. I think if the whole "life span" of the universe was a 24hr day, we havnt even got past the first minute yet.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.