[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Real life witches

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 9

File: baba_yaga_by_wiggers123.jpg (128KB, 600x971px) Image search: [Google]
baba_yaga_by_wiggers123.jpg
128KB, 600x971px
Do any of you have any real stories about witches, warlocks and itch-like individuals?
I live in an eastern european country and there are some stories. In the village where my grandmother lives, there used to be a witch or "wise woman" that used rituals, plants, salves, etc to heal and deal with stuff in the village. She predicted the death of my grand dad too.
>>
I don't know but someone explain this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGDCAe6czp8
>>
File: images.jpg (4KB, 318x159px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
4KB, 318x159px
>itch-like individuals?
>>
File: PDVD_003.jpg (41KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
PDVD_003.jpg
41KB, 720x480px
>>17016826

Love the pic OP
>>
>>17016826
They are all dead and rare to find.
"A man also or woman that consult a familiar spirit, or that is a wizard, shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them."
>>17017346
Probably a demon. A cam can't see, but a child yes.
>>
>>17016826
>She predicted the death of my grand dad
someone call CSI, there's been a murder in the witch village
>>
>>17017392
lol
>>
>>17017390
Are you Christian?
>>
File: durr.jpg (144KB, 600x860px) Image search: [Google]
durr.jpg
144KB, 600x860px
>>
File: jf_dark_fairy.jpg (27KB, 400x342px) Image search: [Google]
jf_dark_fairy.jpg
27KB, 400x342px
>>
Why a witch will say "I'm a witch!"??
>>
>>17017409
This I guess. There are tons of practicing witches.
>>
>>17017409
that's how they roll
>>
>>17017421
"Ohh how she did that?"
A "witch" tried to attack me but didn't work...
>>
long shot here but does anyone have that supposed last picture from some journalist looking for some tiny woman who was accompanied by a dog people said was a witch?

I can't remember the name of the guy who was supposedly missing though. Anyone know what I'm talking about?
>>
File: 1.jpg (291KB, 1000x771px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
291KB, 1000x771px
>>17017625
Photo 1: Charlie Noonan’s Last Interview
Charlie Noonan was an amateur folklorist who traveled throughout the South and Southwestern United States during the early years of the 20th century, collecting tall tales and stories of the supernatural. According to his wife, Ellie, Charlie was told a story one day by an Oklahoma farmer about a strange woman who lived alone on an isolated property in the panhandle. The farmer claimed the woman was not a woman at all, but something else, something that hid its true nature beneath a headscarf and was never seen without a large dog by its side. Noonan was apparently intrigued enough to try searching for the woman during one of his research road trips. He was never seen again.
Ellie Noonan was later contacted by a Tulsa pawnbroker who remembered reading about her husband’s disappearance in the papers, after finding his name engraved on a camera sold to him by an itinerant. The pawnbroker returned the camera, and Mrs. Noonan had the film inside developed in the hopes of finding a clue as to his whereabouts. This was the only photo on the roll. Unfortunately, neither the location of the property, nor the name of the farmer who told him the story was recorded in Noonan’s notes.
>>
>>17017632
Ah man thanks!

I never cared if it was legit or not....either way its such a nice creepy tale
>>
>>17017632
did ghosts steal the picture?
>>
File: virginia romero-B&W_nov09Blog.jpg (160KB, 1079x832px) Image search: [Google]
virginia romero-B&W_nov09Blog.jpg
160KB, 1079x832px
>>17017632
>>17017639
It's a shoop. Here's the original.

If you image search it you'll find the original (non-spoopy) story.
>>
File: religionstudies19.gif (882KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
religionstudies19.gif
882KB, 480x480px
I tried some wiccan rituals for a few weeks and tried a lot of general magic spells. It seemed like they were actually having an affect on my life, but I had to stop.

tl;dr Wicca uses a shit ton of candles, but it probably works.
>>
File: latest[2].jpg (33KB, 239x304px) Image search: [Google]
latest[2].jpg
33KB, 239x304px
>>17016826
Don't worry Kids. In MY city we know how to handle witches in flying buckets
>>
>>17017934
Heh. Axaxaxa.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.