[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GAUDIYA VAISHNAVA GENERAL

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7

File: Krsna.jpg (80KB, 330x452px) Image search: [Google]
Krsna.jpg
80KB, 330x452px
Gaudiya Vaishnava resources:
http://Purebhakti.com
http://krishna.com/

Krsna - Reservoir of all Pleasure:
http://prabhupadabooks.com/krop

Bhagavad Gita:
http://www.vedabase.com/en/bg
http://gitopanishad.com/

Nectar of Devotion:
http://www.vedabase.com/en/nod

Srimad-Bhagavatam:
http://www.vedabase.com/en/sb

Chaitanya Caritamrta:
http://www.vedabase.com/en/cc
>>
>>17016564

Hare Krsna, Hare Krsna Krsna Krsna Hare Hare
Hare Rama, Hare Rama Rama Rama Hare Hare

nitāiyer caraṇa satya, tāṅhāra sevaka nitya,
nitāi-pada sadā koro āśā
narotamma boro dukhī, nitāi more koro sukhī,
rākho rāṅgā-caraṇera pāśa
>>
sri-krishna-chaitanya
prabhu-nityananda
sri-advaita gadadhara
srivasadi-gaura-bhakta-vrinda
nama om vishnu-padaya krishna-preshthaya bhu-tale
srimate bhaktivedanta-svamin iti namine
namas te saraswate deve gaura-vani-pracarine
nirvishesha-shunyavadi-pashchatya-desha-tarine
>>
File: om_-symbol[1].png (975KB, 3333x3333px) Image search: [Google]
om_-symbol[1].png
975KB, 3333x3333px
Hare Krsna, Hare Krsna Krsna Krsna Hare Hare
Hare Rama, Hare Rama Rama Rama Hare Hare
>>
File: Shirdi_sai2[1].jpg (2MB, 1966x2592px) Image search: [Google]
Shirdi_sai2[1].jpg
2MB, 1966x2592px
>>17016619
sabha malik ek
>>
File: Allah-005[1].gif (15KB, 551x600px) Image search: [Google]
Allah-005[1].gif
15KB, 551x600px
>>17016638
1:1 بِسْمِ اللّهِ الرَّحْمـَنِ الرَّحِيمِ
Bi-smi-llāhi -r-raḥmāni -r-raḥīm(i)
In the name of Allah, the merciful and compassionate

1:2 الْحَمْدُ للّهِ رَبِّ الْعَالَمِينَ
Al-ḥamdu -li-llāhi rabbi -l-`ālamīn(a)
Praise be to Allah, Lord of the worlds

1:3 الرَّحْمـنِ الرَّحِيمِ
Ar-raḥmāni -r-raḥīm(i)
The merciful and compassionate

1:4 مَـالِكِ يَوْمِ الدِّينِ
Māliki yawmi -d-dīn(i)
Ruler of the day of judgment

1:5 إِيَّاك نَعْبُدُ وإِيَّاكَ نَسْتَعِينُ
'Iyyāka na`budu wa-'iyyāka nasta`īn(u)
It is thee we serve and it is thee we implore for help

1:6 اهدِنَــــا الصِّرَاطَ المُستَقِيمَ
Ihdinā -ṣ-ṣirāṭa -l-mustaqīm(a)
Guide us to the path of the straight

1:7 صِرَاطَ الَّذِينَ أَنعَمتَ عَلَيهِمْ غَيرِ المَغضُوبِ عَلَيهِمْ وَلاَ الضَّالِّينَ
Ṣirāṭa -l-laḏīna 'an`amta `alayhim ġayri-l-maġḍūbi `alayhim wa-lā -ḍ-ḍāllīn(a)
Path of those whom you favor, not those who anger you and not those who have gone astray
>>
File: lord-krishna-wallpaper2[1].jpg (498KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
lord-krishna-wallpaper2[1].jpg
498KB, 1024x768px
allah malik
sabha malik ek
allahu ackbar

[9:17-19] wrote:
I am the father of this universe, the mother, the support, and the grandsire. I am the object of knowledge, the purifier and the syllable om. I am also the Ṛk, the Sāma, and the Yajur [Vedas].
I am the goal, the sustainer, the master, the witness, the abode, the refuge and the most dear friend. I am the creation and the annihilation, the basis of everything, the resting place and the eternal seed.
O Arjuna, I control heat, the rain and the drought. I am immortality, and I am also death personified. Both being and nonbeing are in Me.

[9:23-26] wrote:

Whatever a man may sacrifice to other gods, O son of Kuntī, is really meant for Me alone, but it is offered without true understanding.
I am the only enjoyer and the only object of sacrifice. Those who do not recognize My true transcendental nature fall down.
Those who worship the demigods will take birth among the demigods; those who worship ghosts and spirits will take birth among such beings; those who worship ancestors go to the ancestors; and those who worship Me will live with Me.
If one offers Me with love and devotion a leaf, a flower, fruit a water, I will accept it.

[9:29] wrote:

I envy no one, nor am I partial to anyone. I am equal to all. But whoever renders service unto Me in devotion is a friend, is in Me, and I am also a friend to him.
>>
[10:3-5,8,12-13,20] wrote:

He who knows Me as the unborn, as the beginningless, as the Supreme Lord of all the worlds-he, undeluded among men, is freed from all sins.
Intelligence, knowledge, freedom from doubt and delusion, forgiveness, truthfulness, self-control and calmness, pleasure and pain, birth, death, fear, fearlessness, nonviolence, equanimity, satisfaction, austerity, charity, fame and infamy are created by Me alone.
8 I am the source of all spiritual and material worlds. Everything emanates from Me. The wise who know this perfectly engage in My devotional service and worship Me with all their hearts.
12-13 Arjuna said: You are the Supreme Brahman, the ultimate, the supreme abode and purifier, the Absolute Truth and the eternal divine person. You are the primal God, transcendental and original, and You are the unborn and all-pervading beauty. All the great sages such as Nārada, Asita, Devala, and Vyāsa proclaim this of You, and now You Yourself are declaring it to me.
15 Indeed, You alone know Yourself by Your own potencies, O origin of all, Lord of all beings, God of gods, O Supreme Person, Lord of the universe!
20 I am the Self, O Guḍākeśa, seated in the hearts of all creatures. I am the beginning, the middle and the end of all beings.]
>>
File: jesusBlueSpaceEarth.jpg (52KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
jesusBlueSpaceEarth.jpg
52KB, 640x480px
Our Father

Who art in Heaven

Hallowed be thy name

Thy kingdom come

Thy will be done

On earth as it is in Heaven

Give us this day our daily bread

Forgive us our trespasses

As we forgive those who trespass against us

Lead us not into temptation

Deliver us from evil

For the kingdom, power, glory and honour is all yours All mighty Father, now and forever.

Amen
>>
>>17016667
[10:21-31] wrote:
21 Of the Ādityas I am Viṣṇu, of lights I am the radiant sun, I am Marīci of the Maruts, and among the stars I am the moon. 22 Of the Vedas I am the Sāma-veda; of the demigods I am Indra; of the senses I am the mind, and in living beings I am the living force [knowledge]. 23 Of all the Rudras I am Lord Śiva; of the Yakṣas and Rākṣasas I am the lord of wealth [Kuvera]; of the Vasus I am fire [Agni], and of the mountains I am Meru. 24 Of priests, O Arjuna, know Me to be the chief, Bṛhaspati, the lord of devotion. Of generals I am Skanda, the lord of war; and of bodies of water I am the ocean. 25 Of the great sages I am Bhṛgu; of vibrations I am the transcendental om. Of sacrifices I am the chanting of the holy names [japa], and of immovable things I am the Himalayas. 26 Of all trees I am the holy fig tree, and amongst sages and demigods I am Nārada. Of the singers of the gods [Gandharvas] I am Citraratha, and among perfected beings I am the sage Kapila. 27 Of horses know Me to be Uccaiḥśravā, who rose out of the ocean, born of the elixir of immortality; of lordly elephants I am Airāvata, and among men I am the monarch. 28 Of weapons I am the thunderbolt; among cows I am the surabhi, givers of abundant milk. Of procreators I am Kandarpa, the god of love, and of serpents I am Vāsuki, the chief. 29 Of the celestial Nāga snakes I am Ananta; of the aquatic deities I am Varuṇa. Of departed ancestors I am Aryamā, and among the dispensers of law I am Yama, lord of death. 30 Among the Daitya demons I am the devoted Prahlāda; among subduers I am time; among the beasts I am the lion, and among birds I am Garuḍa, the feathered carrier of Viṣṇu. 31 Of purifiers I am the wind; of the wielders of weapons I am Rāma; of fishes I am the shark, and of flowing rivers I am the Ganges.
>>
>>17016682
[10:32-42] wrote:
32 Of all creations I am the beginning and the end and also the middle, O Arjuna. Of all sciences I am the spiritual science of the Self, and among logicians I am the conclusive truth.
33 Of letters I am the letter A, and among compounds I am the dual word. I am also inexhaustable time, and of creators I am Brahmā, whose manifold faces turn everywhere.
34 I am all-devouring death, and I am the generator of all things yet to be. Among women I am fame, fortune, speech, memory, intelligence, faithfulness and patience.
35 Of hymns I am the Bṛhat-sāma sung to the Lord Indra, and of poetry I am the Gāyatrī verse, sung daily by brāhmaṇas. Of months I am November and December, and of seasons I am flower-bearing spring.
36 I am also the gambling of cheats, and of the splendid I am the splendor. I am victory, I am adventure, and I am the strength of the strong.
37 Of the descendants of Vṛṣṇi I am Vāsudeva, and of the Pāṇḍavas I am Arjuna. Of the sages I am Vyāsa, and among great thinkers I am Uśanā.
38 Among punishments I am the rod of chastisement, and of those who seek victory, I am morality. Of secret things I am silence, and of the wise I am wisdom.
39 Furthermore, O Arjuna, I am the generating seed of all existences. There is no being-moving or unmoving-that can exist without Me.
40 O mighty conqueror of enemies, there is no end to My divine manifestations. What I have spoken to you is but a mere indication of My infinite opulences.
41 Know that all beautiful, glorious, and mighty creations spring from but a spark of My splendor.
42 But what need is there, Arjuna, for all this detailed knowledge? With a single fragment of Myself I pervade and support this entire universe.
>>
>>17016681
Christ - Christos - Krsta - Krsna

The same soul that dwells in Krsna is in Jesus, Mohamed and Buddha.

God resides in all beings and is the Supersoul. He is in you trying to get you back to Godhead.
>>
>>17016689
not sure about muhammad as he exists as a different entity than yeshua but possibly in krisna and yeshua and buddha idea.

allah would know better than i
>>
>>17016699
Mohammad preached oneness of God, so does Srila Prabhupada in Krsna Consciousness, so does Jesus (Yeshua, Isha, Yesu, Isa, Esu, Iesus) preach One God and saves many by enlightening them to this truth.

Even Buddha as an incarnation of the Lord saves many just by the value of the teachings proclaimed in Buddhism, which still stops one from material conditioning, bad actions, and detrimental ignorance.
>>
>>17016715
how do you think the incarnation of lord chaitanya affects the incarnation of lord kalki, or if it changed the yuga.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chaitanya_Mahaprabhu

Krishna is the Supreme Absolute Truth.
Krishna is endowed with all energies.
Krishna is the ocean of rasa (theology).
The jivas (individual souls) are all separated parts of the Lord.
In bound state the jivas are under the influence of matter, due to their tatastha nature.
In the liberated state the jivas are free from the influence of matter, due to their tatastha nature.
The jivas and the material world are both different from and identical to the Lord.
Pure devotion is the practice of the jivas.
Pure love of Krishna is the ultimate goal.
Krishna is the only lovable blessing to be received.
>>
my supposition insofar is that allah is krishna (as well as shiva and brahma(n)).
and that they are essentially the same being.

but with the ash-shahada
لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله
lā ʾilāha ʾillā-llāh, muḥammadur-rasūlu-llāh
There is no god but Allah. Muhammad is the messenger of Allah.

Does this contradict vaishnavism, is it an error/miscommunication/gap in translation?

as per the gita, everything is essentially for krishna, even the sacrifices to demigods are for krishna.
so equivalently there's just krishna in essence. which is equivalently Allah.

therefore ash-shahada shouldn't contradict hinduism.
>>
>>17016795
When one seperates from the energy of the Kali Yuga, they themself are essentially in Satya Yuga.

When all beings are enlightened to enter the Satya Yuga themself, the Kali Yuga will end.

Daniel in the Bible is told to seal up the Book until the End of Days. This could mean when all beings access the hidden knowledge righteously and wake up accordingly, we will see the end. Who else wakes us up besides the Son of Man?

Also, God says somewhere in the Bible the days are cut short, or else if they were not, no one would be saved. If the Kali Yuga lasts the amount of time it is supposed to, chances are all beings will be dumbed down and also believing material indulgence is Absolute, and we see this forming today with rumors of war and the promotion of sex with no restrictions, drug abuse, and animal killing, the list goes on.

However the end of Kali Yuga into Satya Yuga will most likely deal with end time prophecies. Therefore all beings will be tested and tried before God in some way.

All religions are void of labels if they all promote the same love for the same God.
>>
>>17016821
Honestly it does at face value to non-religious people, or religious radicals who would shamelessly kill people for a bad reason in order to "spread" their belief.
>>
>>17016824
>as per the gita, everything is essentially for krishna, even the sacrifices to demigods are for krishna.
>so equivalently there's just krishna in essence. which is equivalently Allah.

>>17016821
>my supposition insofar is that allah is krishna (as well as shiva and brahma(n)).
and that they are essentially the same being.

>Does ash-shahada contradict vaishnavism,

>>17016829
>Honestly it does at face value

pls explain more
>>
>>17016925
It is like telling some a Buddhist monk who loves God exists, because they do.

>No, buddhist can't do that because...

Well, actually, they simply just can.

People call me out on being a Christian and Vaishnava but hey, Jesus loved God so much He died for Him. Isn't a Vaishnava a God devotee? Muslims are actually very God loving and God fearing, and God devoted as well. However people make all kinds of judgements about Muslims without even looking atvthe Qu'ran. Sure, some might be terrorists, but this happens in every religion.

Shiva and Brahma are also under Krsna in the Bhagavad Gita. When someone like Srila Prabhupada says Krsna, it is just the word for God, same as when Muslims say Allah.

We each have individual relationships with God.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.