[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DMT... Is it really the spirit molecule?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 117
Thread images: 5

File: void.jpg (35KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
void.jpg
35KB, 400x400px
I have seen a few documentaries on DMT. So I feel I am pretty knowledgeable on the topic. They say when you die your brain/pineal gland produces a lot of it in to help you move on from one place to another or whatever you believe. So if that's the case how does your brain produce DMT if you been vaporized by a nuke or even had your head smashed by some construction equipment? You brain wouldn't have the time to produce DMT.
>>
Watching a few documentaries does not make you pretty knowledgeable about DMT. Read some books, find papers about it, then get yourself some and smoalk it. Then we talk.
>>
Maybe that's why places where people died violently are "haunted"? Idk.
>>
Huh. This is an aspect I hadn't really thought about before. I agree with The Astral Llama, that actually makes a lot of fucking sense.
>>
>>17015567
>someone tries to have a discussion
>YOUR NOT GOOD ENOUGH TO TALK TO ME
Fuck off faggot

You make a good point OP. I don't know much about it, but even with the brain crushed there might be time for the pineal to react just enough to 'get the job done' or whatever the DMT production is supposed to do. There seem to be very few cases such as a nuke instantly vaporizing you. Here's a silly longshot but, maybe when that happens you become stuck in a terrible afterlife limbo.
>>
>>17015560
There's a drug that produces DMT, but its very easy to OD on it. So yeah, it might be related.
>>
Ayahuasca, nigger. Look it up. I want to go to Peru or Brasil to attend their Ayahuasca camps for a couple days. Yet I'm broke.
>>
>>17015583
I live in Brasil and I never heard anything good about Ayahuasca
>>
>>17015560
DMT causes inhibition of seizures and muscle tensions, guess what happens when a human dies.

Yes, his muscles and nervous system tend to tense up/sperg out and DMT automatically tries to counteract that.

You are just looking for an excuse to get high on magical snake oil.
>>
>>17015587
Is it a "shitty people shitty trip" kind of situation? Or just because it may involve some heavy vomitting and maybe shitting?
>>
>>17015594
Kinda both, the "Indians" who are doing this here are not even Indians anymore, their culture is lost and they use rituals like this just to get money.
>>
>>17015617
Oh okay, thanks for the heads up mate. I seek a ritual accompanied by real shamans.
>>
>>17015576
I agree.
>>
>>17015560
DMT is throughout the body, the only reason people focus on the pineal gland is to project their own spiritual insecurities on a molecule they believe can solve them.
>>
>>17015623
>DMT is throughout the body
No it isn't. You'd be permamently fucked up on drugs if it was.
>>
>>17015626
Concentration and dosage are things you know nothing about then I guess.
>>
>>17015627
DMT is only released when your CNS is severely fucked up and you're seizuring, it's not an ambient chemical.
>>
>>17015619
That is just where I live tho, they say the real deal is in the Amazon forest where the Indians are still natives
>>
>>17015631
You're really bad at this. http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/00365510510013604
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/0006294477900771
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/289421
>>
>>17015634
>going to a wilderness in a notorious shithole to try to talk to tribal natives
You surely will have a druggie trip and won't be eaten by cannibalistic fuckheads.
>>
>>17015560

obviously, you didn't watch the right docs but some mumbo jumbo new age shit. There's no scientific proof that DMT has smth to do with death, birth, dreams...
DMT was found in the pineal gland of some rats, not humans.
We don't know much about it, except some exciting experience reports and that the brain activity on DMT shows some similarity to the one of schizos
>>
>>17015637
>Only small amounts of the DMIAs were found in somatic or neural tissues and none in blood.
Are you capable of coherent thought or are you stoned 24/7 sempai?
DMT is only found where it belongs. It's a chemical that affects CNS, therefore it's only found in the part of the brain that produces it.
>>
>>17015643
You're completely wrong about it only being release when you're seizing. Pay attention and read more. Nor does it just affect the CNS.

Also hang yourself for the weebshit.
>>
>>17015638
They are not cannibals. But yeah, that's exactly why I never went there.
>>
>>17015645
I said DMT is released when your CNS is fucked up desu senpai, seizure was just an example of a fucked up CNS. Are you frustrated?
If it doesn't affect just CNS, why wasn't it found in the blood? Your own link to the study doesn't back your opinion.
>>
>>17015640
This x1000

I am so tired of these fucking threads, there is so much wild speculation on this drug that its ridiculous.
All thanks to "documentaries" like the goddamn spirit molecule.
I have tried DMT and tripped on many substances, and would consider myself an open minded person, but there is absolutely NO scientific evidence of DMT being produced when u die.

That being said, I do think its a cool theory and would happily change my tune in the future if there is ever a lick of evidence to support it.
But so far just pure conjecture from dumb dumbs like OP who watch a video on Netflix and think they discovered the secrets of the universe
>>
>>17015688
>but there is absolutely NO scientific evidence of DMT being produced when u die
Dr. Rick Strassman, while conducting DMT research in the 1990s at the University of New Mexico, advanced the controversial hypothesis that a massive release of DMT from the pineal gland prior to death or near death was the cause of the near death experience (NDE) phenomenon. Several of his test subjects reported audio or visual hallucinations. His explanation for this was the possible lack of panic involved in the clinical setting and possible dosage differences between those administered and those encountered in actual NDE cases.

The evidence is there, it's not concrete, but it IS there. It is also not produced but released on death/near death experience.
>>
>>17015576

>I don't know much about it but blah blah blah

You're the one who should fuck off to do some reading. The point is OP is asking from an assumption (DMT production is based on the pineal gland, or in the brain) on top of at least another assumption (DMT is required to enter the bardo, or whatever beyond you want). Not to mention the assumption that DMT has an inherent purpose.

And before following several nested assumptions about something so complex like DMT phenomenology and physiology, one would do better by gathering known facts, and getting a first hand experience.

We do not know if DMT production in the human body is what triggers the transit to another state after death, or it is a symptom of a transit happening. The fact that DMT ingestion causes what causes does not imply that the causal arrow needs to go that way when the state is induced by intake. When you go through a strong emotional experience, dopamin and serotonin chemistry in your body change. Mind, then matter. And if you take a drug that affects your dopaminergic or serotonergic pathways, your mood will change. Matter, then mind. See the difference? See why it is an assumption?

One thing I agree with you though, we don't know much about it. And watching documentaries in netflix is a poor way to claim to be knowledgeable about this. The Spirit Molecule is hardly a serious approach to DMT.

Faggot.
>>
>>17015709

tl;dr get over yourself, this is a messaging board to discuss things, not to be an elitest cunt with your extensive knowledge of something.
>>
>>17015700
>Dr. Rick Strassman, while conducting DMT research in the 1990s at the University of New Mexico, advanced the controversial hypothesis
>advanced the controversial hypothesis
>Hypothesis

I assume you know that hypothesis ==/== evidence and that trip reports are actually entirely subjective?

Like I said, I've heard it all, just waiting for the actual evidence.
>>
>>17015716

So you mean pointing out an assumption is not discussing things?

It is because I wrote "serotonergic" or stuff like that? Do you feel insulted by a word you don't understand? use google.

I'm anon here, I don't want to show off. If people are interested in DMT there's a lot of complex questions to make and I believe it's worth the effort. Do we need to dumb down topics for them to be discussed here? Isn't it better to raise new points and make people do research?

If that makes me an 'elitest cunt', the joke's on you.
>>
>>17015577 >>17015592 >>17015623 >>17015640

I have seen a book on DMT. So I feel I am pretty knowledgeable on its title. It says when you gobble DMT you get basically some sorta spirit molecule. So if that's the case how does your brain produce DMT if you can buy it in the deepweb online forii or even had your head smashed by some shitposter? You brain wouldn't have the time to produce DMT, or shitposts, for what it matters.
>>
>>17015716
lol so if someone is disagreeing with u, and confronts ur lack of knowledge then, its not a "discussion"?
>>
>>17015724
You do realize hypothesis is pretty much closest thing you'll have to a fact if it's tested?

Hypothesis doesn't mean it's false, it's just unproven with undeniable results.
>>
>>17015740
>I read something that was written on paper, therefore it's a fact
Come on anon.
Come on.
>how does your brain produce adrenaline if there's adrenaline injectors
>how does your brain produce insulin if there's injectors
And how are you supposed to know if some guy's brain released DMT if he was smashed in the head? Are you supposed to ask him if he feels high while his brain is on the pavement?
>>
>>17015742

Confronting ones knowledge of something is different to shutting down somebody's discussion because they think they don't know enough. Nice strawman tho.
>>
>>17015737

Not that anon but holy shit anon you're coming off so self-righteous.

>hurr you don't understand big words, use google kek
>hurr I'm anon I don't want to show off, but learn some stuff first then we can talk because I'm knowledgeable and you're not

You're pathetic.
>>
>>17015745>>17015745
I do realize it doesn't mean false, the "unproven" part is what I've been saying the whole time ya dip.

If u wanna believe in it, more power to you.

Here's another hypothesis for you: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aether_drag_hypothesis

and look how well that worked out.

Until more evidence is gathered, people like OP keep spouting off this bullshit like its fact.

Still not convinced.
>>
>>17015756

True, and my first comment (right below OP) was off and I did not intend to shut down the discussion.

My point was OP needs to walk back a few steps and rethink with different inputs, but my apologies to OP for sounding condescending and rude.
>>
>>17015763

I'm glad you realise, I'm sure OP appreciates that.
>>
>>17015560
I have been extracting it my self for quite some time now. It is not a violent trip like salvia, it is very spiritual and Extremely intense.

Literally is the most powerful psychedelic in existence, and is very pleasant if treated with respect.

I literally rank it as my #1 life time experience. It was so powerful and knowing that it was all produced by me made it so much better
>>
>>17015560
My thougts are that primitive humans were not exposed to violent deaths such as the humans in nowadays (crashes, accidents, etc).

I mean, there were violent deaths in the prehistory, but only if animals hunted you o by falling from heights, idk, even in that scenario the brain would have plenty of time to produce dmt before you were eaten.

Today we are exposed to more quickly and violent ways to die

Sorry for my shitty english
>>
>>17015770
My point was that dmt is an evolutionary aspect of our brains trying to cope with the end of consciusness or existence
>>
>>17015761
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aether_drag_hypothesis
tl;dr what's this about? I haven't slept in a while and my brain isn't working as it should, it about some light anomalies?
>>
>>17015771
It's rather brain trying to ease out the stress on CNS and muscles by death.
Kind of ironic since it won't matter when you're dead, but not everything in human body always matters, like wisdom teeth.
>>
>>17015779
essentially before Einstein's theory of relativity was generally accepted as fact, most scientists thought that light traveled through space through the "aether", which was a hypothetical substance.

Nobody believes in it anymore really, because the theory of relativity explains things so much better, has mountains of evidence to support it, and has been tested for decades.
>>
>>17015631
>>17015627
>>17015626

ACTUALLY, DMT is naturally broken down by your body by monoamine oxidases that are in your stomach.

The only way to be affected by DMT is to ingest DMT alongside a monoamine oxidase-inhibiter.

Such as Ayahuasca or something. You are never "suddenly" going to be under the effects of DMT unless you are doing everything in your power to make it so.
>>
>>17015789
>>17015779
Oh and the wiki article is specifically about the hypothesis of whether or not the "aether" could interact with normal matter.
>>
>>17015792

You can vaporize it, inject it or even snort it to bypass MAOIs in your gut. Hence the quick onset and the breakthrough experience.
>>
>>17015799
huh okay, didn't think about that.
>>
>>17015789
So it wasn't completely incorrect but it wasn't correct either. They assumed "aether" but it was just void.
Whatever.
>>
>>17015810
Well, vaccuum.

and no, it is now genuinely regarded as "completely incorrect".

But ok.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>>
>>17015821
From what I read it was just abandoned in favor of Einstein's theories being more believable, rather than disproven. Finnicky thing about physics that it's much harder to prove stuff impossible than possible.
>>
>>17015832
I really can't argue with you there. But my point still stands about the unreliability of trusting a hypothesis.

Uh.. assuming you're still the same the guy from several posts back.

Maybe true, maybe false, I'd still rather have hard evidence.
>>
The pineal gland also produces melatonin. When I take to much of the pharmaceutical version of melatonin I have the most amazing dreams.
>>
>>17015638
>>17015646
Sounds like an adventure to me. Lol. I still wouldn't go alone though.
>>
DMT? Try DXM
>>
>>17016270
Don't do this.

If DMT is a loving and nurturing mother, then DXM is a crazy homeless guy who is willing to stab you for spare change.

I've done both, and DMT is infinitely more psychedelic and comforting.
>>
>>17015587
Yopo seeds/beans?
Crushed into a powder and snorted.

DMT is a naturally occurring substance not only in plants but also many many animals as well, such as the Bufo Alvarius..

Has been regarded as a highly spiritual substace for millennia
>>
>>17015569
I thought about this and that's what I came up with:
Basically every living thing including humans carries an electrical charge. If someones dies peacefully, it will slowly discharge. However if they die quick/violent death, this charge may stay in place for a while, causing some electro-magnetical anomalies that we perceive as haunting. I'm pretty shit at physics so maybe some knowledgeble anon could verify/mythbust this theory?
>>
>>17015574
As if spirits of killed violently could not transfer to otherworld and stay where they died, haunting?
>>
OP, I think the transition is based on less tangible means opposed to chemical reactions. Yes, I believe the chemical reactions related to death could contribute to the process but I feel like our souls are more pure than just chemical balances to be honest.

On a similar note, DMT is great. I vaped some in a test tube + downstem + cork stopper I made myself and talked to beings from across the universe and from other eras. I accessed the library of infinite knowledge and immediately put it down, learning to take only what I truly need.

PS: I'm a doctor of alternative medicine now who only smokes weed. Would recommend trippy/10
>>
>>17015560
OP I am in the same boat as you, let me tell you this. There are several books and a lot of research done in the 60s and 70s about spirit plants, DMT is just one of them. My reading led me to read about people combining their DMT trips with these other plants and it gets very interesting.The entities from multiple plants will eventually communicate with each other, one instance I took ketamine, dmt and salvia (smoked both in one bowl), and cannabis.

>start off regular trip, getting sucked in through vortex
>end up in a messed up world with geometry and feeling of all the drugs combined
>dmt entity never met the salvia entity
>dmt entity were robot looking shapes changing nonstop
>salvia entity was a couple feminine spirits
>first are checking each other out (while I am just a by stander)
>then dmt pushes salvia and an epic battle ensued
>what seemed about 30 mins in my head of both of them changing shapes and sizes, throwing imaginary things at each other, pushing and pulling each other apart
>both seemed equal and niether won
>when suddenly both became friendsish and turned their attention to me
>almost as if they were asking how both of them ended up together

So recently I have expanded my collection into 'harder' psychedelics,, whats harder then dmt and salvia?
>datura
let me tell you, this plant (it fucking grows everywhere too), pushes the boundaries between reality and imagination.
>taking it you will see a lot of things for 12-36hours (very long and tiring trip)
>you will constantly be seeing people you think about in your head, old friends coworkers, etc
>you will imagine you are places where you are not and doing things you arent (while your body is on its own little journey)

either way, i plan on consuming datura and a heavy dose of either ayahusca or smoking dmt, probably both. i have syrian rue and phragmites australis which I use for my dmt. I might even throw in some salvia and eat san pedro or peyote as well.
>>
>>17016436
DXM is more chemical based, while DMT is naturally produced. That is also the difference between eating poppy seeds and using heroin. The process of extraction greatly influences the experience
So let me tell you my experience with DMT so far
>used to extract with harsh chemicals
>entities appeared to be more robotic and confused, they would be constantly changing shapes etc

>extract using vinegar, baking soda, rubbing alch, and honey
>entities look much different
>they look more natural to themselves (not really human just alien like)
>they communicate much easier and are focused on me and not their changing bodies

its a whole different experience using natural products (i will soon be making my own moonshine for extraction and looking for something other then baking soda)
>>
>>17015560
unless your brain sensed the future
>>
>>17015567
Wow i just dont like you
>>
>>17016985
well its all true.. except for the electro-magnetic anomaly part.
The sudden discharge at a violent death actually coats the surrounding area with a concentrated dose of ectoplasm which causes hauntings etc.

Source: Advanced physics
>>
>>17015560
>So if that's the case

It isn't the case.

The endogenous DMT nonsense got started because some idiot found traces of DMT in the pineal gland...a gland which also synthesizes melatonin and serotonin; molecules of very similar structure.

So an idiot found some incidentally synthesized DMT in a place where all the precursors for it exist and then jumped to the conclusion that our brains make it.

>So I feel I am pretty knowledgeable on the topic

you believe in endogenous DMT. you're certainly not as knowledgeable as you should be.
>>
>>17017073

good luck traveler.
Isn't that why they call it a "trip"?
>>
>>17015771
But how can it be an evolutionary tract if, since it only come into play at the moment if drath, it doesn't affect your chances of survival or mating? I mean
>>
DMT sounds pretty good.
Hard to obtain?
Or is it something you can find in your local drugstore
>>
>>17019667
You would literally know everything about if you'd use your degenerated junkie brain to google for 10 seconds.

It affects your nervous system and it will fucking kill you if you overdose even a tiny bit.
>>
>>17019681
>overdose

Oh lawd the retardation ITT
>>
>>17019681
>>17019667
In my country you can go to the local or city shaman to be interviewed. If you pass, you get to try Ayahuasca in some sort of ancient indian ritual. I heard you have to get bitten by a sacred snake native to Peru, later have the poison removed in conjunction with Ayahuasca detox. After that, you're 100% changed, not the same person afterwards.
>>
>>17015567
>smoalk
>>
>>17019681
>>entities appeared to be more robotic and confused, they would be constantly changing shapes etc

>DMT
>overdose

Sometimes I forget how uneducated and how skewed of an opinion of drugs that most 4channers have. Truly one of the most retarded things I've read this morning.
>>
>>17019730

Meant to quote >>17019681
>>
File: salviatrip.jpg (357KB, 823x960px) Image search: [Google]
salviatrip.jpg
357KB, 823x960px
>>17015560

DMT is highly illegal. But Salvia is still legal in many states and apparently offers a very similar trip to DMT.

I've had my own breakthrough on Salvia but have never done DMT cause drugs are bad if they are illegal! BAD! But if Salvia is legal in your state and you're over the age of 18 I highly recommend breaking on through to the other side if you want a taste of what DMT supposedly offers.

Gotta get the extract if you want a breakthrough experience though.

Terrence McKenna fell in love with Salvia because of how you can have gentle visual trips on it with the leaves/tea or blast into other dimensions, whereas there is (supposedly) no way to gently have a DMT trip.
>>
File: salvia-trip.png (848KB, 500x625px) Image search: [Google]
salvia-trip.png
848KB, 500x625px
>>17020577

Slightly lower dose here. I am familiar with the infinite line of people holding hands. There are many similarities between people's breakthrough experiences, including reality or time flipping through itself before your eyes like pages through a book, or hover above infinite realities and incarnations and looking down on them like a mosaic of windows, sometimes getting "lost" from your own and having to find your way back to your particular incarnation.
>>
>>17020590
Is this a common trip? When my husband first did Salvia, he described it exactly like that. Infinite line of people holding hands.
>>
>>17015560
In the plank second from when the blast touches the side of your head, you live a thousand years inside of your own mind
>>
>>17015560
That's a false assumption. Pineal gland does not do that and DMT occurs in very trace amounts, serving no apparent purpose (most likely metabolic trash or intermediate). Even if it started producing more than it'd be instantly dismantled by monoamine oxidase, which is why inhibitors of it are used before administering DMT, so that you can trip.
I'm afraid to ask what kind of dumb documentaries were those. I can bet it's YouTube shit all over again.
>>
>>17015560
Friend took it, He said it somehow changed him forever, opened his mind. We'll he isnt so stressed anymore, so I guess it's okay. Anyway, sometimes He complains about flashbacks.

So I guess it also can be dangerous for a person which took big dose, they sometimes can't tell the difference between reality and just a flashback.
>>
>>17015567
this minus the read some books shit. just do the shit - you have no frame of reference for anything you read before this.
>>
>>17015560
i would say that the sort of death you have would be determined by whether you were ready to move on or not. you only die once; I think that if there's a God, He would tweak the circumstances to allow the DMT episode if you weren't a pleb. Otherwise, roll again faggot.
>>
>>17015577
nigga there's like 60 drugs that produce dmt, they're called "psychedelics".
Can't see anyone ODing on shrooms, I took a second bunch after the initial trip last time but got nothing else from it.
>>
>>17019730
You can overdose on oxygen you imbecile.
>>17019708
>get bit by a snake
>you're a different person now
Gee no shit, I'd hate tribals with passion after that.
>>
>>17020750

Yes, people often experience the same things or go to the same "places" on Salvia especially if they have breakthrough experiences.

My easiest analogy for it is that you get to look at the "backstage" of reality and may even bump into the entities or beings who are creating and pulling strings on this reality. They usually tell you "you're not supposed to be here", or "now is not your time" before sending you away.

There was a guy on youtube (more than one actually) who spent his time dropping out on Salvia trying to communicate with these beings and he has long discussions with them but on camera it just looks like someone talking to themselves, and I believe he quit after realizing there is a definite limit to how much information you can get from these beings. They will also tell you and show you things that you aren't capable of fully remembering when you come back, like some kind of built in safeguard for this reality.
>>
>>17021284
can you link me the video channel?

and I keep seeing stories of people mentioning the machinelike gnomes from dmt anyone got a good video showing what they might look like? If i ever get to try it I want to be able to ask any entities if they are real or if they can give me any knowledge I did not possess.
>>
>>17021087
It's because he's fresh after tripping. I also thought my trips changed me, but after a while I realized it wasn't true - I wasn't changed except temporarily. After the impression wears off, you're back to your old self.
As for the flashbacks, I used to get one, max two not long after the trip. After that they no longer happened.
>>
>>17021284
Dude, it's just guys getting high as balls, seeing shit they desire and you buy into that being something meaningful?
>>
>>17021305

I think I found him. Here's a couple from top search results.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30mzNPT7aAU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4cj-f13SkE

He was basically doing salvia like it was his profession. One of the better youtube psychonauts that I can recall.

>>17021351

It's all figurative, and in that sense yes I do think it has meaning in shamanistic terms.

> seeing shit they desire
That's really not how it goes at all.
>>
>>17021122
Don't compare shrooms, moly and other recreational drugs to spiritual drugs, it is a whole different thing.
>>
>>17021494

Here's the jist of it:

This reality is a game we all decided to play when we incarnated here. We came into this reality knowing we would forget who we are outside of it and this "game" would seem real enough that we would experience things like fear and take this game of life very seriously. We came here knowing that physical and emotional pain would feel very very real, just like a person who takes large doses of psychedelics knows they are getting into something heavy. They are doing it willingly but will immediately forget they made this decision once they're tripping hard enough.

Life itself is like a psychedelic trip, we dosed ourselves into this reality and the trip is so strong that we forget we ever took anything.

Ironically, when you break through on Salvia or DMT you will also forget you took a drug, everything you see and experience will become more real than anything in your waking life and will become your whole picture of reality. You will forget who you ever were as a human being in this incarnation, you will forget your family, friends, all the memories of your life, even your own name. When you come down off the trip you will slowly remember "Oh yeah, I just fucking smoked a whole bunch of Salvia! That's what that was!"

Likewise when you die (supposedly) you will instantly snap back to "reality" and remember "Oh yeah, life was just a game I was playing! I forgot it was all a trip!" And this is what people get a peek of when they break through on Salvia or DMT. There are "trip sitters" on the other side who people experience as spiritual entities who have been with us our entire life (or through multiple incarnations), they are fully aware of what life is and sometimes will try to explain it to us, which is what is happening to that guy in the video and happens to many people who breakthrough on Salvia or DMT. Some might call these beings angels or the demiurge itself, or just figments of imagination, it depends on your beliefs.
>>
>>17015567
It may be true that OP doesn't actually know much from watching documentaries, but that doesn't mean that OP can't have a productive conversation about it and learn from it, you cunt.
>>
File: wheel-of-reincarnation.jpg (91KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
wheel-of-reincarnation.jpg
91KB, 640x480px
>>17021494

One important note on those videos, he has a being referring to a "wheel", and he sees the wheel himself.

Salvia isn't necessary to be aware of this wheel, the vedics knew of it as well, in particular the Tibetan Buddhists. It can be witnessed during transcendental meditation in certain instances. They called it the wheel of reincarnation. They even depicted the entity who is "turning" that wheel, another thing which this man taking Salvia trips was seeing.
>>
>>17017073
How does one go about getting salvia extract/concentrate these days? I can't find it any more
>>
>>17015745
A hypothesis is a proposition made as a basis for reasoning, without any assumption of its truth

It isn't a fact at all, it's a prediction of what will happen in experiment based on current understanding of the theory. A hypothesis isn't necessary true or false, which is why experiment is done to confirm or deny it.
>>
>>17017034
>doctor of alternative medicine
>intothetrash.jpg
>>
>>17021494
those videos were great but he does kind of seem like he could be acting.. also is it the same guy in video 4? cause his hair looks fucked in the other vids
>>
>>17015569

And why decapitation was considered a bad way to die
>>
>>17021284
Thanks for replying. That's some really interesting stuff, I wanna check out that guy on YouTube now. I wonder why so many people experience similar trips. My husband and I had never heard of Salvia before we tried it, so it's not like the idea of a specific trip was seeded in our brains.
>>
>>17015577
This is false. If you were dosing with an maoi, there are things that can poison you because the Mao can't destroy it in your gut. Like tea or wine, the tannins would kill you if not for the Mao enzymes to break them down.
>>
>>17015583
You can do it in the US too. Its probably safer. I've heard horror stories of people going to south America to do aya and getting ripped off or poisoned or worse.
>>
>>17021494
Im pretty sure he needs to take a bigger hit. Hes definitely faking it and bullshitting people who haven't done salvia. His speech and body movements were too perfect
>>
>>17022237
right?
when i did salvia, i was completely in another world, aka NOT in this world.
this guy is clearly in his body enough to be speaking out loud.. it doesn't really line up.
>>
>>17022255
He'd be drooling out of his eyes.

If anybody really wanted to talk to a true light being they would go within themselves. Our souls are made of light, we all stem from light.
>>
>>17022255
>>17022237
have u ever smoked salvia habitually??
>>
It's just like waking up from a bad dream op. Meanwhile normal death is more like waking up from a regular dream.
>>
So I never really cared about psychedelics until fairly recently. I got hurt on the job a few years ago and ever since I've had chronic migraines. I've tried pretty much everything from meds, physical therapy, chiropractor, acupuncture, etc. nothing seems to work. I've seen some research on psilocybins and DMT being used for pain management. The findings so far suggest these drugs don't actually get rid of the pain, but the change how your brain perceives it, making it easier to deal with.

So has anyone here had any experience with pain management and DMT or psilocybins?
>>
Dmt is not a spiritual molecule from science dpt is just a hippie belief that it sends you to another dimension because it cast you super high, is just the stronger psicodelic and that's why, but that's it, I extract dmt and they make much fuzz of it, after you get used to it there is not much more to think about it. Also I've smoked it like 20 min ago and I'm not completely here yet.
>>
File: 1431219498487.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1431219498487.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>17015560
It's a powerful beast
seems like it overrides your defence mechanisms, so your consciousness vibration frequency gets a nice amplification bump for a few minutes.
>>
60% of reincarnation cases ended with a violent death.
>>
How is salvia? Sounds like it is easy to hide and grow. It's legal! I really wanna trip good, but DMT is way to freaking hard to find.
>>
>>17021122
>Can't see anyone ODing on shrooms,
its really common depending on the shrooms, some produce the effects because your body is fighting of a poison.
>>
> midchlorians ... Is it really the force molecule?
>>
DMT is not released when you die, massive amounts of Glutamine are, and that causes NDES and of course the white light phenomena.

Read about Ketamine and inducing true NDEs.

Ive read alot of literature on NDEs so I consider myself knowledgeable.
Thread posts: 117
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.