[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bad/weird vibes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

Does anyone else feel weird energy around them lately? I feel like the people around me are discontent and unhappy. I just feel a weird murmur of negativity around me. Maybe I haven't noticed it before and I'm just noticing it but people seem on edge.
Anyone else feel the people/air around them as off?
>>
Well... 3 washing machines have broken while i have been using them in the past month.
Since around that time do you think?
>>
>>17014386
Yeah, almost everyday. Probably because I work in the ghetto area of town now though.
>>
>>17014386
What you're experiencing is the realisation, that, there is no there people.
>>
>>17014406
Middle to end of october.
>>
>>17014386
There is much negativity and anxiety in the air atm.
>>
>>17014386
"No other people"
>>
A shit storm is abrewin'
What is it though?
Matrix batteries frying out?
Ayy's on the way?
WW111?
Nigs niggin?
Or simply you realizing humans suck?
>>
File: image.jpg (210KB, 640x633px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
210KB, 640x633px
>>17014386

hey OP take this as you wish, but every human on this earth at the moment is going through an immense hurdle in their life story. its kind of like a hurdle to expanded growth. many will fail and stumble on the hurdle, while many will succeed. focus on yourself right now.. you know something has to change in your life, don't procrastinate and take the leap!
you will be rewarded immensely

there is big change coming up, everyone's just getting ready
>>
>>17014386
Congratulations, you are feeling what comes out of you and people like you. You bring nothing else to the table. Don't worry though, you'll go back to nothing when you expire.
>>
File: image.jpg (192KB, 1179x742px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
192KB, 1179x742px
>>17014439

oh I forgot to add

>don't believe any negative agenda
>this is not a change that has just started happening, but has been in preparation for years. many started years ago, while many are starting now
>>
>>17014439
oh wow! Thanks psychic Susie! I couldn't have gotten through the day without you golden nuggets of inspiration!!! Fucking tool.
>>
>>17014439
You... Hit everything on the head. Like you pinpointed everything relevant to me. I do procrastinate and I know if I keep working on myself I will evolve into something fantastic.
How did you know what to say to me?
>>17014444
I project negative vibes sometimes but honestly I project positive vibes a lot more then negative. I love to make people happy or support others.
What do you mean?
>>
>>17014455
>What do you mean?
ah, he's just projecting real fucking hard and hates his life.
>>
>>17014455

keep striving to improve yourself, sometimes you only understand the path when you look back in the past. when you're actually in the experience it's hard to grasp what it is you're supposed to be learning. be patient yet persistent
cleanse your environment if you haven't yet, never speak a word of negativity, slowly train your mind to recognise your thought patterns and learn your weaknesses (so you can work on them) and never never never associate with negative people, anyone that drains you

I can't really explain what I know or how I knew what you were asking without making myself seem crazy.
I thought I was a messiah when I was a child, turns out I'm bipolar and the whole messiah complex is a symptom, who knows
>>
>>17014448
I understand all of what your saying except for the preparation. What have they been preparing with?
>>
>>17014473
preparing yourself I guess

think of it as using a whetstone on your sword before battle.
but more mental preparation and growth

and no I'm not saying there is a battle, just a metaphor
>>
>>17014386
The last few months, yes. Just earlier I was thinking that this might be a widespread thing. Multiple people I know have died/been treated for cancer in the last few months. Multiple people have suddenly been in car accidents as well, myself included. Pets dying, equipment breaking. It's really condensed into the last few months.

Realistically, at least by what I know of the universe, it's just a coincidence. It's strange enough that I'm not alone in noticing how shit things have been these last few months, though.
>>
>>17014748
pet died, driving license suspended, bad neutral mood(by neutral i mean not depressed yet not good), cant pinout whats wrong, resume life in a degraded state, for now...
>>
Was this today? Sorry that was me lol. I was thinking about depression and stuff and I guess it leaked out into the air. Must have been the turkey ha ha
>>
It's the holidays and the end of the year. People are stressed. The less light there is, the more on edge and stressed people get, so that adds to it. It's normal. You're just now picking up on it likely because you are probably now experiencing the same woes that come with this time of year as the rest of the adults around you. Up your vitamin D intake, try to engage in things that make you happy, and chill. It's not supernatural or anything, it's just the time of year.
>>
Actually, yeah. My depression has gotten a lot worse the past few months. And there have been changes. Banned from my family, been homeless for a while. And obviously, stuff in the news has been extra funky, with Paris and all..
>>
>>17014386
It's my Birthday, everything always goes to shit this time of year.
>>
The world is marching into war, anon, we all feel it, maybe it is that?
>>
>>17014463
No, I actually hate people like YOU. If it weren't for fucks like that waste of space you're talking to and you, this world would be back on track.
>>
File: 1440826301605.jpg (113KB, 960x716px) Image search: [Google]
1440826301605.jpg
113KB, 960x716px
I've been feeling kinda down these past few days and I don't know why, I have no reason to feel like shit.
I find myself wanting to be alone more than usual, and this only started a few days ago.
>>
>>17014386
same, op. i dno what the solution is. just keep chugging along take it day by day.
>>
>>17014386
Yes. Definitely. I feel most all people around me are loveless and unhappy and also outwardly mean and quarrelous with themselves and others without relenting.

Not everyone but out of all the people I've met moving around through my childhood I can count on 10 fingers the people who are excepted from that completely.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.