/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Very strange picture appears on pc

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: Fotografia DOS.gif (4MB, 4000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
Fotografia DOS.gif
4MB, 4000x3000px
Hi guys , I speak Spanish so I 'm using a translator , I'm a little scared because a strange photo turned on the computer of a friend, we realized its existence to this day but the picture is in PC from 08 / 09/15 , this is very strange and can not find anything about it on the internet, I need someone who can help if you know the source of the photo would appreciate , I made a GIF image to post it so quality dropped a bit,I have no relationship with the image just appeared on the PC of a friend
>>
File: I SUCK AT LIFE.png (104KB, 1558x1346px) Image search: [Google]
I SUCK AT LIFE.png
104KB, 1558x1346px
>>17013698
>.gif
>>
I opened this on my phone and it caused my 4chan app (clover) to crash. If I die after saving this, which I am about to do. I will haunt you so hard.
>>
You're Mexicans it's pretty obvious that it's someone about to be executed by narcos.
>>
>>17013855
Or being held for ransom, etc

Is your friend gang affiliated OP?
>>
>>17013698
Please post the original image
>>
I'm not Mexican but the strange thing is how that picture came to pc
>>
>>17013864
no, nothing like that are simply college students this photo appeared a moment to another in the pc
>>
>>17013869
I have no access right now the picture is the same, only in darker shades
>>
>>17013855
if that is true because that photo finish in the pc of my friend ?
>>
File: updated.jpg (257KB, 1202x800px) Image search: [Google]
updated.jpg
257KB, 1202x800px
>>17013907
>>17013698
So you took the picture to be spoopy, but don't want to post the original because it has EXIF data, so you took a screencap and pasted into mspaint, then resaved the image.
>>
>>17014027
4chan strips .exif data now a days

That's why pics from cams end up sideways or upside down, the 'correct' orientation info is stored in .exif
>>
File: gary.jpg (37KB, 526x350px) Image search: [Google]
gary.jpg
37KB, 526x350px
>>17014066
Well that's fucking retarded
>>
>>17014073

I think the idea was to cut down on doxing as cam pics were storing way too much info in .exif like GPS even.

Anyway phone-cam pics have a 'correct' orientation setting in the .exif which is the way the cam was held when pic was taken. That way you can rotate the phone and pic keeps reorienting itself.

Nonphone pics aren't that tricky and just get posted in a default way.

SO... people that take pics with phones should open pic in M$paint, then save it, THEN post it to 4chan since M$paint saves w/o .exif and saves the pic in the default mode that 4chan expects
>>
>>17013843
Yea, i tried open the picture and it froze for awhile
>>
>>17013843
Clover always fucking crashes on me, probably not the gif.
>>
maybe it's a stupid reason but just as he was about to raise the image that weighed more than 4 megabits , and 4chan did not allow me to upload , so with my limited computer skills , just opened paint , opened the image became GIF, and then I I went to my house , the original photo was left on the PC of my friend , what worries me is that this photo appeared on your pc from one moment to another without knowing why , if some are having trouble with the photo to open it from his cell apologize , did not know that convert to GIF could bring problems. when I can I'll upload the original. but not how to do that weighs less
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.