/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys. I'm usually not a believer in any kind of paranormal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: pasta.jpg (159KB, 500x605px) Image search: [Google]
pasta.jpg
159KB, 500x605px
Hey guys. I'm usually not a believer in any kind of paranormal shit, but I've been filled with sudden inspiration by a shitton of weird-ass, detailed, lengthy dreams I've been having lately, so I'm going outside tonight to ride my bike around town and look for anything that seems supernatural. It's full moon here so it's as good a time as any. What should I do and where should I look to maximize my chances of seeing something interesting?
>>
>>17012629
Don't go out looking for paranormal things out in you city/town streets thats retarded.

A better idea if you are POSITIVE you want to have a paranormal encounter is to look up LENGTHY instructions for the following paranormal "games":

1. Hide and seek alone
2. Telephone game
3. Three kings
4. Elevator ritual
5. The cab/the hooded man ritual
6. The bath game
>>
>>17012810
To elaborate on this a little more:

Please highly consider what you are about to do before you go and do it.

You sound young. Be careful. These 6 games are ones I have participated in or have heard from very trusted sources that they work.

There are many more games but I have no proof that they work.

Again some of these games can yield very very serious consequences.

Please be careful I'm not kidding.
>>
>>17012824
Those all sound very dangerous. I'm just curious, I'm not keen on putting my life on the line just because I want to see a ghost, on the very remote chance this stuff is for real. Isn't there a little milder? Chill out by the local cemetery or something?
>>
>>17012810
Is there another term for the telephone game?
>>
>>17012629
it's half moon here :/
where you at bro
>>
>>17013652
the fifth dimension
>>
>>17013652
Brazil
>>
>>17012810
>Telephone game
>The cab/hooded man ritual
>The bath game

I haven't heard of these, can you elaborate or post links?
>>
>>17012864
>Isn't there a little milder? Chill out by the local cemetery or something?
sure dude. I've been investigating the paranormal for about 6 years now. You could go to any alleged haunted location, whip out your phone and use the voice recorder on that to try and capture EVP's (electronic voice phenomena) Voices that can't be heard within the frequency of human hearing. Pay attention to your body's reaction to the environment. Goosebumps or a static feeling, cold spots, foreign feelings like being watched, feeling panicked for no logical reason (if your not being scared of the situation in itself.) If you enjoy what you experience visit ghoststop.com and acquire some of the more advanced pieces of equipment.
>>
>>17014156
I've looked up the second two, can't find anything on the telephone game though, just the one you play as a kid, also called Chinese whispers.
>>
OP, if you really want to encounter some scary shit, go biking at 3AM. That's the Witching Hour where demons and spirits are most often lurking in our plane.
>>
>>17012629
It could be dangerous to get psyched out while driving through cars. Maybe just ride your bike and expect nothing, then you'll be truly surprised.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.