[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 339
Thread images: 66

File: 1371178081438.jpg (43KB, 542x659px) Image search: [Google]
1371178081438.jpg
43KB, 542x659px
Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

If you're new, please read the STICKY first!
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

Remember, each reader requires different information to read you. Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed.
Some readers will refuse to do certain readings-- respect that choice.

>Querents: Always respect your readers and your fellow querents
>Readers: Always respect your querents and your fellow readers

IRC channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

Previous thread:
>>17008930
>>
>>17010983
Matt
Capricorn
What will be the outcome of my time in college?
>>
>>17011010
Are you in this thread now, Sordid?
>>
Posting the last reading I did here, in case the querent moved threads. P1/2

>>17010951
I've drawn runes to supplement the reading and to facilitate my understanding of it.
The current situation shows the Lovers, supported by Justice and the Star, overseen by Isa. This shows that whatever this conflict has arisen from, it stems from a lack of balance in your self. You slacked off in some aspect, and now you're paying the price. Justice shows that everything around you is forcibly weighing itself back to its usual and natural position, while you have to be jolted into your natural work.

The future, if unchanged, shows the Page of Swords supported by the King of Cups and the Page of Wands, overseen by Raido. This definitely, to me, shows a future in which you relocate. A new housing situation, a new locale. A bit of uncertainty is involved here, but it'd most likely be a good idea for yourself, should the idea be made calmly instead of off the cusp. This shows you simply going into motion and getting to whatever you ignored for so long.

The future, if changed, shows the King of Pentacles supported by Temperance and the 3 of Wands, overseen by Gebo. This is the future you want to aim for. This shows no need for relocation; instead, you simply order yourself out, get your shit in check, and put in every ounce of sweat and blood needed. This is where you refuse to shy away from whatever beating you've brought yourself to.

The reflection of the reading shows the 5 of Wands supported by the Queen of Swords and the Hermit, overseen by Jera. Seems to me, to echo the first set-- you've brought this hurt on yourself through the refusal to go with the current-- to follow the natural way of things. And you've known this.
That being said, your biggest stress is coming from the refusal to confront yourself over these mistakes made in ignoring such obvious signs.

Continued in the next post.
>>
Brandon
gemini
brown hair
brown eyes
Will I get my license soon?
>>
>>17011113
Discord!
How about the "future love best path" reading? Do you feel like it? If not it's ok, just wanna know!
>>
>>17011129
Stop being greedy asking for readings. You've already had one.
Also, underageb&
Protip: You'll get your license if you stop being a little shit and study for your test.
>>
>>17011113
Mhm.
>>
Hello!

Matt, 22
Gemini

Could I get an idea what the rest of the year is going to be like? Perhaps next year too?
>>
>>17011144
Jesus
Taurus
Black hair
Black eyes

Will I have a girlfriend that I like in the next year?

Thanks in advance
>>
File: seated-woman.jpg (88KB, 500x693px) Image search: [Google]
seated-woman.jpg
88KB, 500x693px
I'll give advice to people.

I give great advice but you have to listen to

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfQOawFwx6w

while you write what you need a "reading" on.
>>
>>17011135
I'm going to have to pass for tonight. Still finishing Sordid's and I'm pretty exhausted lol. I'm sorry about that but I'll be back on in like 6-7 hours.
>>
>>17011172
Will I have a future with writing novels?
Cool song, btw
>>
>>17011177
It's ok, anyway thanks for the offer ;).

Maybe I could answer these questions by myself, if not I will lurk again later.

Have a nice rest!
>>
>>17011145
Wow Sordid... if these cards are meaning what I think...wow. okay I decided to do a relationship spread and it came fairly easy, let's just hope it is accurate. I then pulled a 1 card, major arcana directly for your question. I will list the cards and then I can try and interpret unless you don't need me to. Let me know :)
Relationship situation- 5 of cups
Your conscious level- the tower reversed
Level of their conscious mind- 4 of cups
Your emotional level- 10 of swords
Level of their emotions- the devil
Your behavior or attitude- 6 of pentacles
Their outside behavior or attitude- king of swords.

1 card draw with question "what awaits me in this relationship if I stay?"
The hanged man.
>>
>>17011172
How can I get my life together?
>>
>>17011187
Thank you. I usually lurk so if you are on and still need one just text yell lol.
>>
>>17010489
Bv I'll get back at youvlater i'm not in the right head space as much as I'd like to be about my love quiere
>>
>>17010994
First off, no problem, I always enjoy doing a random reading or two here and there. Well, your reply comes to me as a rather impressive surprise. Why? It is a positive one!

I honestly did not expect this to be anywhere close to accurate, and there I find your reply to give nothing but praises.

Yet again, I have to apologize for laughing at the Tower card. I knew things were going to be all over the place for you, so I shall extend my thoughts; it will all come to pass. Sooner or later, it will ALL come to pass. Even if I may not share the thoughts in my own head, I still know better that it is the truth. After all; change is constant and apparent in all.

I find that just ''rolling with it'' tends to give me great results, unlike in other methods where I have to be quite direct with what I get and what I give out. This lets me include some related tidbits here and there, and I find that it looks good. You will get there anon, do not fret.

As of now...no. I could give you a list of names by which you could call me, but then again, nobody wants to have a list of names of some relatively random anon. This one may be my current one, and I do wish to keep it current AND keep out other names.

Best of luck anon, and yet again I repeat, all shall come to pass.
>>
>>17011144

Hello Thoth.

How can I stop hating and being cruel to myself and start loving myself?

Thanks.
>>
>>17011195
Yes I will appreciate it if you can interpret them yourself as I'll probably try to myself and I am open to second opinions.
>>
>>17011195
From the relationship stand point, it seems their is sadness and possible neglect. Neglect regarding either spiritual, physical, emotional or all of the above. With the tower reversed, you are a time bomb waiting to go boom. Maybe you feel you need to be hush about feelings or anything, communication wise, that could cause an argument or more pressure to your bomb. He is feeling all the energy from everything and almost shutting down, thinking of only himself and what he's going through. The king card would show him to be a great social person, maybe one who tries too hard, or naturally suave, in front of others but completely disconnected with you or after a fight/disagreement. The devil is implying that whole, thinking of himself for himself. The 6 of pentaclea is asking if you have balance, in one aspect. Giving/not giving. Are you giving more to him and receiving little in return or vice versa? Also be careful if you are plating more into a victim card. You can either think you are a victim with your situation or you can run with it and rise above, since it is already implied you could be at rock bottom. Only way way to go from there. Tap into yourself and seriously think about this whole situation an ad if it is a toxic relationship or if balance is in limbo. Communication is key in relationships. But please don't stay just because you might be single for a while. Back with hanged man.
>>
>>17011116
She's soft spoken, cute, slim fit body, she has this laugh that makes me weak. I love watching her train and get a little bummed when she isn't paying any attention to me. I don't know if it's just lust, or that I like her. A bit of both?
>>
>>17011241
I apologize for my typos and improper use of some words like their instead of *there lol.
Alright the hanged man. I took this description from the learn tarot page because they are strong words.
"When we most want to force our will on someone, that is when we should release. When we most want to have our own way, that is when we should sacrifice. When we most want to act, that is when we should wait. The irony is that by making these contradictory moves, we find what we are looking for.". This card needs you to use patience and judgement when thinking of options. Don't take an easy solution but really think of it. If you apply this, time will tell you what you need in order to grow and be happy.
I really hope that I helped. Let me know how this all reflects in your actual situation.
>>
>>17011172
Sick song, I love Kanye.
Love reading please.
>>
Nate
Capricorn

Do I have a better chance to get into a relationship with Maddie or Diana?
>>
>>17011406
>>17011442
Well that certainly is one way to look at things, and you were spot on in some points. Especially the parts about neglect and receiving little in return. Although, I think what the Hanged Man and Ten Of Swords are really trying to tell me is that not much will change in our relationship if I continue on this way. So it seems I've made up my mind. Thank you for your time Discord, I appreciate it.
>>
>>17011434
like your previous reading, I see you getting hurt by finding out who she truly is. its almost a wolf in sheeps clothing deal.
>>
If readers read querents then who reads readers?
>>
>>17011594
That's a bummer. I really like her. How much can you tell about this person? In what iway s she "a wolf in sheeps clothing?", is she manipulative? a liar?
>>
>>17011876
I'll read yhou if you want.
>>
>>17011882
We can test accuracy. Tell me about my love life aka love reading plox.
>>
>>17011876
They can read themselves, but they can always ask their fellow readers; either under the tripcode or becoming a querent themselves. Just because you become a reader does not mean you stay there forever. A reader can go back and forth between querent and reader, but a querent will remain as a querent until he learns how to divine.

It is that simple. As much as I enjoy getting readings, I also read from time to time.
>>
>>17011884
Sure.
What do you want to know about it?
>>
>>17011884
Oh Btw I'm scrying not taroting.
>>
>>17011877
if someone else could answer this it'd be cool. really curious
>>
>>17011888
triperinos checkd
I want for you to see my past (not past live) experiences related with love.
>>
>>17011892
So this is something I've never been asked before is to check out someones past, so let me know how much of this is inaccurate plz.

So it seems you had a girlfriend or at the very least were banging one, and it ended between the 2 of you because of a loss of attraction, either she got fat or something, or she cheated on you?

Kind of was getting a hint of some wierd exotic ethnicity though I'm not entirely sure because ethnicity is difficult for me to see.

Am I completely off on this?
>>
>>17011892
Oh also it seems she was sad you left her.
>>
>>17011876
Traditionally, I do. When these threads started, I welcomed readers who gave readings in these threads. I still often read for readers, even if sometimes anon.
>>
>>17011906
One thing you got right that i'm a male but everything else is inaccurate. Maybe you're not used to this reading type.
>>
>>17011913
Maybe, IDK. I mean I'm using the same method I always do for scrying. I spose I should keep practicing.
>>
>>17011916
Happens, maybe you've read a bit of yourself. I'm not surprised that you havent been able to read that situation - it's way too weird to make a sense yet alone to read by someone else.
>>
>>17011920
Yeah, I'm not sure. I mean I saw someone with a black streak going down his/her face as if it was a scar, or a tear IDK. I havent been scrying for long anyway but usually I do alright. This was the first time I tried scrying a past event so I kind of expected myself to suck at it honestly.
>>
>>17011925
Scar down the face. You were scrying me but something went off.
>>
>>17011931
ah alright. in that case, damn nigga you handsome.
Also thanks, that's good to know.
I thin I'm gonna spend the next couple weeks practicing.
>>
>>17011153

Hey readers. Just wondering if anyone could give me a read? I realise this was an air query, but if anyone wants to give me a shot, I'd like that quite a lot.

Not to seem like I'm begging or complaining or anything.
>>
File: W2hTs9a.jpg (631KB, 1023x1731px) Image search: [Google]
W2hTs9a.jpg
631KB, 1023x1731px
>>17011939
Good luck
>>
>>17011940
I was going to consider your query, but then I saw what you actually were asking for. I think I am going to reconsider, for I have never tried and considered trying something like that.

Besides, next week is December. Nothing too much out of the ordinary can happen during one month, so I am just curious as to why even ask.

Not my place though.
>>
>>17011891
>>
I occasionally use an online tarot reading site called Latin tarot. A majority of the readings I have received have been eerily accurate. Does anyone know how this can be possible?
>>
>>17011946
Next month is just the end of the year, nothing big. Just thought I could get some insight into it since I'm going to be alone for most of it.

What if I asked for something a little more simple, like how my two day trip to the city is going to be? I'll be going up to a city near me on the 5th and 6th. What could that be like?
>>
>>17011963
That I can do, or try, at least. It would probably be a few cards though, nothing too much...

I will post the reading eventually. It does not matter if anyone else decides to do so in the time being.
>>
>>17011949
i feel you're looking for a different answer and cant accept the one you've been given.
>>
>>17011980
Hey man, I've stopped by here a couple of times, and you're the first guy to even give me a comment.

Not to say the general is unwelcoming, just a lot of souls in search of answers, I guess.
>>
>>17011995
It's the "she's not who you think she is" comment that has me curious to who she is outside of the dojo.
>>
>>17011997
I see. Most readers do not bother with air queries save for a few blessed ones, so it is no big surprise that nobody has spared you even a word or two.

Too many people in here. Way too many people in here. Some voices will simply get drowned out by the others who incessantly ask for their love readings, for their relationship readings or the most annoying ones; those who ask for spirit readings or ''mindscapes'' when they do not know how to put the information to good use.

I am not out to insult anyone, but it is the simple truth.
>>
>>17012014
Mindscape reading is an interesting thing. I agree that majority of querents wont be able to put their reading to use but there's a good part of them who will understand it only after some time will pass. Indeed i'm against air-querying because it indicates selfish querent who puts himself above others.
>>
you guys know it's irresponsible to call this stuff anything more than thought exercises right?
>>
hi? Um I've never posted in one of these threads, but after reading the pastebin so I dont piss anyone off, I'd like to make an air query.

I've got a lot of history with a guy I really like, but it's ugly history, ie him cheating on his girlfriend for me and lots of secrets and such. His parents are really anti-gay everything so when we get together it has to be in secret.
^just for some background info

My air query is whether, since I am now potentially in a position to make things permanent/solid between us, should I go for him against my experiences, to be with the boy I love?
>>
>>17011556
You're welcome :) thank you for the feedback and correction on those cards.
>>
>>17012062
They are quite interesting, I am nothing against them in general, but the querents who ask for them are something else entirely. Though I do not have too much to say about ''mindscape'' readings by themselves.

However, I have nothing against air-querying. If a new person shows up in these threads, he or she does not know how the system and order work. Even if they would look at the pastebin, it would not say too much to them. However some air-querents are just plain silly. If you want a reading that bad, that you go around and repeat several times with more air queries that you want a reading, do not expect anything. If you want a reading that bad, then you may as well lurk and wait until a reader does show up.

>>17011963
Fifth day: Reversed Seven of Swords.
Sixth day: Reversed Seven of Wands.
General advice: The Reversed Chariot.
What to avoid: Seven of Cups.

Three 7's, eh? The three lucky sevens... Do not tell me you are considering gambling. However, I shall give you my blunt question: what is it that you intend to do on your trip?

Your first day is the first card, reversed swords. This is already a bad card for me to look at, especially since the interpretation could be put in a very simple manner; what the fuck are you doing. You need to be rather careful on this day and make sure nothing is amiss. Stay a little bit on your guard, think about what you may be doing and of course, keep an eye out on anything odd. Be wary of potential lies and deceit.

(continued in the next post)
>>
>>17012218

The second card would be the reversed wands. The swords were not bad enough; you got the wands as well. Being overwhelmed, caught off guard, simply being drained. If somebody pushes you into a fight of some sorts, back off before you get into any sort of problems. In general, avoid anything that may put you in the weaker position, or else you will get the short stick of the deal.

As for the advice card, it goes pretty well with the first two. Do not rush into any sort of situations. Think about what you are doing in general; if you are holding onto something that you are really unsure about doing, or hoping to get something out of it, do not. This may even be related to the entire trip in the first place.

What you should not do. This card is about daydreaming and fantasy, therefore you should listen to your mind more instead of your fantasy and what your inner gut may say about anything. Do not delude yourself into anything that may seem too good for you, because it is but that; an illusion.

Let me frank with you here and tl;dr it all nice for you; either reconsider what you are going to do during your trip, walk on eggshells and be certain to not crack any or move the trip to another date. What I am getting here is just screaming bad things. Then again, I do have to remind you; pinch of salt. A bag of salt, more like it.
>>
>>17012221
Can I get a reading please?
>>
>>17012218
>querents who ask for them are something else entirely
What do you mean? Like they are not "serious" enough?
>>
File: 1444360843658.jpg (476KB, 828x1210px) Image search: [Google]
1444360843658.jpg
476KB, 828x1210px
>>17012218
Hey Tzeentch, can I get a general reading? My life is kinda on standby since I'm in the military so I just want some insight on what might come up.
>>
Just a general question: Is any of the readers around here able to assess energetic damage with accuracy? Usually this works best in person, but I've seen a few people try it out.

I'd like to know who to lurk for, kinda need a checkup.
>>
>>17012227
No.

>>17012233
This is but my opinion; ''mindscape'' readings or ''soul'' readings or anything else that fall under that regard, especially ''past life'' readings, are akin to novelty. To most querents they will simply be just that, knowledge, but they will not put any of it to good use.

If I am not mistaken, doing these kind of readings is also incredibly draining in the first place and may carry a risk. Perhaps they are not serious enough, but then again, I am not out to insult anyone. I am about to return to lurking in a few minutes.

>>17012234
No. Better luck trying with another reader.
>>
>>17012237
Talk to Alari in the chat
>>
>>17012242
Thanks, anon.
>>
>>17012237
You've got some major damage in your solar plexus, root and crown. Heal it up, move slowly though. Don't do anything that might tear it up like kundalini yoga right now.
>>
>>17012241
K thanks,

Any other readers around!
>>
>>17012241
If by using the knowledge you mean learning something new then yes, most querents wont get deeper meaning. To me mindscape readings are point of concentration and from then you can see whenever it is accurate or not.
>>
File: P05.jpg (295KB, 950x681px) Image search: [Google]
P05.jpg
295KB, 950x681px
>>17012062
sup sorrow everything is alright?

I remember a reading you did for me a few months back and I was able to evade 2 assaults and probably I could have been killed in 1. The persons you describes where exactly like you told me.

If its not that much of a problem I would like to get a reading or a Mindscape. Who know what I could evade in these comming months, they dont look better.

Male, 26, Pisces
word: fall
and a pic just in case
>>
File: 1394324144591.jpg (349KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1394324144591.jpg
349KB, 1920x1080px
>>17010111
>>17009717

Okay so I've done my best at reading your chart. I've missed a couple of things as any rookie would, but I think I have the jist of it.

Your strengths? Vocal power and a good alignment with the surroundings.
Your weaknesses? Well we will focus on these mostly, because you can learn much from them.
You can be seen as the "jack of all trades, but master of none". In the world of emotions, which I'm sure you're no stranger to, you tend to not recognize the source of things like anger and fear(anger specifically). Recognizing the hidden sources of the emotions and not allowing them to corrode your relationships should be a priority if it isn't already.

That said, you should also allow yourself the painful luxury of coming out of your protective shell, or not hiding behind it when under fire.
Once in a while is enough really, even if only to know the harsher truth of any matter.
And even so, you'll learn much from the exposure to the elements, and in what manner to(or not to) conduct yourself when dealing with them. (yay saturn!)
Being humble and experiencing humility is a bitter fruit, but it is one you'll have to eat from sometimes. You'll learn much from these obstacles, especially if you put it to vocals and speak with others who are like you in some ways.

Be a teacher, show host, or in some position where you can talk and learn! :)

I don't expect it, but feedback is nice.
>>
>>17012270
I went to go do a mindscape on you but the vibes were too bad.
>>
>>17012279
bad vibes? what does that mean?

something really bad around me?
>>
>>17012279
Could you do a mindscape reading for me?
>>
Hey /div/ I'm trying to understand the Heirophant but I just can't grasp the meaning. I understand what it could have meant years ago but I'm having difficulty relating it to modern day reality. What does the Heirophant mean? Where does he fit in today's society? In readings even? How would one read the Heirophant?
>>
>>17012304
priests and other religious leaders?
>>
>>17012247
Hmm, any advice on the healing?
>>
>>17010496

I said I'd be back with questions, cheswick. So here they are!

>>17010515
>when you get hot during meditation go beyond that to the vertigo part then you start seeing auras
You gotta approach this from my perspective a little.
Vertigo for me is that intense rushing feeling you get when trying to sleep while you have alcohol in your system.(not the spinning, but the rushing)
I've never felt any heat from meditation. To be fair, I've never really practised meditation either, so there's that.

How do you meditate anyway? Do you use heavy visualization while the body is in a state of pseudo-sleep?
Did you learn your meditations on your own, or with the help of a friend?

And by auras, do you mean the geometry and colours that come and go when your eyes are closed, or do you mean the aura around people, things and places?
Furthermore, how do you define auras exactly? As far as I could tell, an aura is just gut intuition/feeling you have that spontaneously appears within you about any one thing. Others claim they can see the colour of a person aura.(not quite sure how that works desu)

Hope you find the time to answer some of these, anon! :)
>>
>>17012322
That's it though? Nothing more than relating to religion? I don't know a lot of religious or spiritual people where I live.
>>
>>17012304
http://www.psychic-revelation.com/reference/q_t/tarot/tarot_cards/
>>
File: lane eye.gif (9KB, 379x245px) Image search: [Google]
lane eye.gif
9KB, 379x245px
Hi /div/iners.

Jess
Gemini

I seem to be at a junction in my life. Is there any insight that you can shed upon a path I should take? Alternatively, just bog-standard romance.
>>
>>17012353
Reading this actually confuses me more, it seems so far removed from every other explanation I've come across.
>>
>>17012367
yeah it confuses me too i was hoping you would read it and explain it to me
>>
File: engel.jpg (117KB, 546x960px) Image search: [Google]
engel.jpg
117KB, 546x960px
Hello guys, it's me again.
I apologize once more for not being able to complete half of the readings yesterday. If you asked for a reading at that time and got skipped, please mention it- I'll get to you first.

Anyway! Same requirements as always: name/initials, age, color you feel closest to, and a random word. Tweak them as you like, I should hate to make you uncomfortable. Thank you.
>>
>>17012370
Brandon
gemini
brown hair
brown eyes

should I keep going to this martial arts school? am I liked?
>>
>>17012370
hi!
they call me H.G.Potterwrinkles
Age 26
color green
regret
^funny thing about regret is it's not the things you have done, it's the things you havent done.

Just wondering how long will be for me in the future. or whatever you come up with is fine.
>>
>>17012368
I want to say that it's not a useful source. The ones I'm using are

http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/learn/meanings/hierophant.shtml

http://psychiclibrary.com/beyondBooks/hierophant-card/

https://teachmetarot.wordpress.com/part-iii-major-arcana/lesson-3-2/the-heirophant-v/

With the third link I'm beginning to gain just a little more understanding as to the card's true nature but I was hoping someone with much more experience could clarify the meaning. It's one of the only cards that's not very well explained
>>
>>17012377
just wondering how love will be for me in the future*
>>
>>17012370
Hiya. Not one of those anons from last time, but would like you to divine for me.

>A.A
>20
>Green is a good colour. Like a sunlight-green.
>Mimic!

I'm looking to dive deeper in many past interests, but I have no faith in myself with any of these avenues.
How can I regain the faith in myself and in the world around me?
Any answer is a good answer, even if it doesn't answer the question directly. :)
>>
>>17012370
I shall not share my true name or intitials, but you can call me BV, as everyone else has taken to doing.
I shall admit my age: I am 28.
I am not visual at all, so colors are beyond me, let me listen to something I've written and see...I see a purple robe with lining of gold.

As for a word...

mellifluity
>>
>>17012370

NAW, 24, yellow, shirt

I am just interested in my pitbull's health and my own.
>>
>melilifluity
>>
>>17012385
Yes, it's not a real word, and that's precisely the point.

Everything is real, nothing is real.
Both are true, both are lies.
Either/or, at the same time.
>>
>>17012389
Seems real enough to me. Just doesn't have a definition yet.
>>
>>17012389
It was just funy is all. I'm not dogging on you or anything(and certainly not laughing AT you). It just made me smile :D
>>
>>17012393
Did you know that Shakespeare invented many words that are still used to this day? They had no previous usage, but their meaning was known instantly.

>>17012395
Of course; I just used it as an excuse to provide an occult lesson for any who could understand it.
>>
>>17012400
>Did you know that Shakespeare invented many words that are still used to this day?
I knew shakespeare was a sickcuntm8, but I don't know much about him outside the knowledge of him being a great poet and actor.
>>
>>17012401
>Shakespeare
>actor
>>
>>17012411
He actually was an actor, it's just not what he's best known for.
>>
>>17012401
>sickcuntm8
I love /fit/ memes

http://www.nosweatshakespeare.com/resources/shakespeare-words/

D E V I L I S H B A R D T R I C K S
>>
>>17012370

NAMC
OD green
fall

Thanks!
>>
>>17011472
>I luv kanye

Stopped reading there... I cursed him and kim worked out great kim caught him cheating and will break up and she will be sterile after HAHAHA.

I would post my ice spell but im about to burn it
>>
>>17012417
Not many people catch on to the /fiit memes.

>http://www.nosweatshakespeare.com/resources/shakespeare-words/
Now that is truly impressive! Aerial being my favourite of the words, and also one of my favourite soad songs. I had no idea he was the mastermind behind it.
>>
File: 1447618157608.gif (186KB, 678x422px) Image search: [Google]
1447618157608.gif
186KB, 678x422px
>>17012242
Who is alari? I can't get chat cause of phone :(
>>17012237
Do you mean physically make a psi ball manifest in front of mundanes cause the answers yes.
I've used chi to blow up light bulbs after asking if they want to jump out of the stream of current.
>>
File: 1361250699406.jpg (71KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1361250699406.jpg
71KB, 1280x720px
>>17012218
>What is it you intend to do on your trip?

It's purely for relaxation purposes. I work six days a week , about 70-90 hours give or take. My friends are in Calgary, which is about a two hour trip.

I'm not a gambler, no, but I am loose with my wallet around friends. One friend in particular is going through a rough time with no job since the economic downturn.

Dear friend, thank you for your advice. Now that you know this information, is it still that bad?
>>
>>17012427
"Your father, bronn asked"
"I am not going to winterfell, my father may be dying"
"Under a blue black sky. The stars were coming out.
>>
>>17012370
David
Purple
Strain
give me a general, please!
>>
>>17012450
No, not quite what I meant, but nice hadoken skills.
>>
>>17012466
"My brother will never take me back to the seven kingdoms" dany said
"Dont call me lord snow"
"Yes" she whispered as she put his finger inside her
>>
>>17012471
But you were asking about manifestations of energy and its possible to use electric elements the easiest. Like looking and then blowing a light bulb... and mean shattering the glass not just popping the filament
>>
>>17012461
I was just merely curious about the gambler thing; the three 7's did remind me of that.

I could almost say that a few things could change. I may just leave you with two interpretations: one that I have already given you, and two, more related to the internal and spiritual side. I have noticed that quite a lot of the cards spoke about letting go of something, of some sort of an idea.

And the final one, the one that spoke about what you should not do, is quite a spiritual one. At least related to introspection and what not. If you intend to do it during this time period...it is not suggested. Just try to relax, keep a good eye on things at the same time and try to have a good time.
>>
>>17012370
Y.c
Violet
Snow

You couldn't read me yesterday ;(

Thank you
>>
>>17012375
I'm sorry to tell you so, but I don't think you're liked. No one seems to wish harm upon you, though- you just aren't the subject of any particular affections. There is however a chance you could turn that around.
On an unrelated note, your family is planning a generous gift that will mend your sadness.

>>17012377
That's a very deep fact, and I relate to it... So many opportunities I've missed. So many alternate realities. It's meditation material.
Speaking of meditation you seem to be in a plentiful spiritual phase right now. I see a crystal ball, be careful to not follow any clichés.
You're lucky, a love interest is available, you will find them in a community your family doesn't approve of.

>>17012380
Pretty picture.
Know how artists follow their beautiful starry dreams and end with no monetary resources but core happiness, and an executive drones away his days at a static job but temporarily pleases himself with clothes or gourmet food? You're about to make such a choice. Choose one or the other.
If you're in need of guidance know that the artistic path will tighten your bonds with your family- choose that one if you value them over wealth. It doesn't mean you'll lose them as an employee.

>>17012381
Neologisms are great.
Do you have a job? I see a possible role reversal upcoming, in the hat, meaning you'll take someone's place and be welcomed to a whole new world, full of responsibilities that you will be able to manage, for you are blessed with the bear, an animal in control of his environment. You will hold on because you must. It might be difficult but it'll please you nonetheless.
Your family might introduce you to an older person who'd become a love interest.

>>17012384
Your pet should be alright. I don't see anything dog-related.
The same can't be said of you, unfortunately. Your symbols are blotched in the center, and that's an ill omen. There's a vague vulture head shape, people are out to get you. Lie low, and protect your dog.
>>
>>17012522
>A love interest is available, you will find them in a community your family doesnt approve of

Sounds right, but would yuo be able to elaborate further possibly?

also yes I've been very spiritually active lately.
You seem good at this man :)
>>
File: 1393264919271.png (884KB, 700x560px) Image search: [Google]
1393264919271.png
884KB, 700x560px
>>17012522
yer' a wizard, leafreader!
Would it be too much to ask how to become the artist, with all his intimate knowledge and understanding? If not it's fine, because I've interpreted your message and can only chose one path to the end.

>Pretty picture.
Have another!
>>
>>17012370
Freya
red
Creativity / wisdom

thanks!
>>
>>17012427
You give way too much credit to your feelings, or lack of, either. You keep them to yourself, as you're introverted- there is a frowning face in the friends-family zone that tells me your lack of attention is saddening- and as they aren't expressed outside they influence you inside and lead you to bad decisions. You need to let them surface and break free from their chains. It's as bad as letting yourself be lead by a leash.

>>17012466
A large sun in the direction of your family. You will be given the chance of starting anew with them. That chance will slip between your fingers if you let yourself be governed by your short attention span.
You will meet a new friend in about two months. They won't be a friend, but a deceiver- that meeting will change both your fates. You will be drawn closer to your dreams if you use them to your advantage.

>>17012510
Terribly sorry. I was exhausted and taken by many projects. I had just started your reading! Happily I took a picture of it, hoping to get back to you.
There is a party coming up in the near future, I'd say in a job environment, and it'll lead your up a ladder to a higher position. You will need to fight to keep it. That being said, you must not let the fight encompass your whole being. A pair of wings tell me you can a achieve a lifelong dream if you think outside the box.
>>
I'll be doing Sailor Moon card readings.
Reply with a crystal picture you really like, your sign and a situation. I'm not doing generals; only specific situations.
>>
File: qHCc6Xw.jpg (142KB, 456x753px) Image search: [Google]
qHCc6Xw.jpg
142KB, 456x753px
>>17012481
Is that you Cheswick?
>>
>>17012536
Ahsgshhs
>>
File: obsidian gaming.jpg (1MB, 3648x2736px) Image search: [Google]
obsidian gaming.jpg
1MB, 3648x2736px
>>17012561
>Sailor Moon readings
this is perfect for my situation!
Taurus, and everyone tells me I have feminine energy, and I only seem to attract lesbians yet I am not female. Does this mean I'm a transvestite or what's the deal?
>>
>>17012564
No.
>>
>>17012450
It's me, I'm a reader too but I can't post properly on the thread using the phone, chat is better to do a proper scrying. For that I need their permission and to not be disturbed while I'm doing it.
>>
>>17012537
No need to say sorry, I truly understand.
I'm awful at partying ,awesome at fighting, guess I gonna do fine.

No idea how I can think out of the box to achieve what I want though.

Thank you so much for the reading ,really appreciate your time .
>>
>>17012527
Well... If your parents were devout christians, you'd find her in a black mass, a punk concert, a lgbt rally, or something of the sort.

>>17012533
It's closely tied with your family, they might have the answers.

>>17012536
There are two potential ways this cup can be analyzed.
Firstly: you have a family of your own or are about to start one. This life is the one for you and happiness will flow plentiful. Your days will be sweet. Soon after you are settled, expect children, a lot of them. The rabbit is a rare sign but it is often correct. With this large family, you will reach contentment.
Secondly: you might have a future as a daycare worker, a child nurse, a teacher or anything associated with youth. Both these routes lead to joy.

>>External reading 1 "saki"
You're the snake, not subjected to them. You trap people in a coliseum and watch them to your heart's content. You trap people in a mausoleum and hear them shriek as you tattoo their tombstones with filth.
Also, watch out for any sudden rain, you might get caught outside without your keys.

>>Ext. reading 2 "li"
Stay well away from wild animals with antlers or they'll seriously harm you. Also, you might experience food deprivation. Sever your parental issues. Enjoy the cold weather.
>>
>>17012590
Huh that still doesnt narrow it down...Cause I was already thinking LGBT or black mass...or punk concert lmao...
anyway thank you. It was still nice to hear.
>>
>>17012590
>family, they might have the answers
Aw man... I'll be honest I'm very unstable with my family.
Trying to get close with family is like when magnesium comes into contact with water. Volatile.

Thanks for your reading and input. Gotta find a way to make bridges now. I feel like this is an impossible challenge.
>>
>>17012590
Woah, that is a struggling reading.
Not family, maybe the work with the youth, I have some ideas about that.

Rain, well, it's pretty sure it will rain, it have been happening in the city this days, I will be prepared, thanks for that!

There is really cold weather :(, hope is not true about the food (but I will take it in account so it doesn't happen) and I actually have a "serious talk" pending with my parents.

What do you mean about the coliseum? That sounds very manipulative and I think I am not doing that... (I think, Am I?)

I think I get more confused...
>>
>>17012605
No, no, those last two readings didn't concern you. Sorry if I alarmed you.
>>
>>17012611
Oh, THAT is a relief!
Yes, you did concerned me lmao. Now I'm laughing by the confussion.

Oh, theen... Work with youth, awesome! It was on my plans.

Thanks a lot!
>>
>>17012359
Soooo, anyone? Cheswick, perhaps?
>>
>>17012617
if you post your natal chart i'll take a look at it
>>
>>17012617
Iron price....
"His coal black hair was soaked in sweat"
"Gregor never said a word"
"He says he's too sick to fight"
>>
>>17012370
L, 22, blue
word:floocca

:)
>>
File: natal.png (64KB, 539x652px) Image search: [Google]
natal.png
64KB, 539x652px
>>17012635
Here you go, I really appreciate it!

>>17012663
Uh, thanks. Game of Thrones?

Interesting statements here.
>>
File: 1448419568465.jpg (25KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1448419568465.jpg
25KB, 480x480px
I need a reading on the 5th of December....
Tldr: Jamaican criminals are going to get charged finally. Would like to know how this goes down
Thx babbs
>>
>>17012670
Be proactive seem that got is leading me to believe that you are sick and too shy. And worried about something. Lay off the internal thoughts for awhile. And I would like you to turn off your phone on the weekend...
>>
>>17012670
were you really born right at high noon?
>>
File: image.jpg (29KB, 236x231px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29KB, 236x231px
Happy turkey day you crazies and spooky spirits.
>>
>>17012730
T-thanks but my thanksgiving was 2 months ago anon....
Why do you have parades? I don't understand this.
Are you a light or dark meat guy?

I heard the name james Maury around you op??? Do you know this guy?
>>
File: moonstone.jpg (36KB, 336x276px) Image search: [Google]
moonstone.jpg
36KB, 336x276px
>>17012561
Ooh, Sailor Moon! Virgo here. There's a man in my life I'm wanting to pursue, but I'm not sure what next step to take. Things seem to be at a standstill. My own thought is to reach out myself, but a mutual friend of both of us seems to think I should be playing games and whatnot, and not seem too interested. I don't want to scare him off obviously, but how is he going to know what I'm thinking if I don't talk to him, and just wait around hoping he reaches out?
>>
>>17012522
>Do you have a job?
I quit my job recently so I can go back home and be closer to my family, having otiginally moved here some time ago to be with a woman who is long gone now. I don't have a new job lined up yet.

>I see a possible role reversal upcoming, in the hat, meaning you'll take someone's place and be welcomed to a whole new world, full of responsibilities that you will be able to manage, for you are blessed with the bear, an animal in control of his environment.
Interesting

>You will hold on because you must. It might be difficult but it'll please you nonetheless.
Good to hear

>Your family might introduce you to an older person who'd become a love interest.
Hah. I actually don't date women older than me, at least not seriously: instant dealbreaker. I'm curious as to what you saw that mare you foresee this sentient sextoy for me. Well, I'm curious about all of them, actually, but this one in particular interests me.
>>
>>17012751
>parades
Corporate America, I imagine. It's a traditional thing to remind you to spend more money and to push companies into the black.

>light or dark meat
I am not all too picky. They have differing textures and flavors - both enjoyable imho. We, humans, too - have fast-acting muscles and slow-acting ones.

> james Maury
No. Not at all chezwick. Why? Are you trying to divine something for me? Spirit world reaching out to you?
>>
File: 1394999774544.jpg (303KB, 1000x936px) Image search: [Google]
1394999774544.jpg
303KB, 1000x936px
>>17012730
That's a cute goat.
>>
>>17012522
What have I done? Is it just me or is there someone else causing this? I don't know what it is but I feel a weird vibe when I'm there. Is it because I'm new?
>>
File: Tired of this bullshit.png (102KB, 190x245px) Image search: [Google]
Tired of this bullshit.png
102KB, 190x245px
>>17012685
Are you telling me to be proactive? I might be sick, I am being incredibly shy, and I am really worried about how to conduct myself with a certain person. I internalize because I'm naturally sort of reserved with my feelings until I get to know people better. I've been stumbling around a lot around this person because I'd really like to get to know her better.

She makes me want to write poetry and learn how to dance. These are new feelings.

I feel really stupid.

>>17012722
I have no idea, I left it blank.
>>
>>17012561
>Sailor Moon card readings
I like to see new things (tell me which card(s) you get, please)

>Reply with a crystal picture you really like
This is a stone I personally own

>your sign
Sagittarius

>a situation
Picky asshole looking for the right girl
>>
>>17012802
I don't really take this whole divination thing seriously, but there has been times that the things I've revived from these thread have seemed to be true and one time I got a reading so accurate I got chills. I don't know what it is about the place, I like but I feel this air of animosity and I have no idea what's causing it. The people seem to be not really friendly but tolerable towards me. I feel left out and I feel like I'm being targeted. I enjoy my studies there just really questioning the place after a couple of situations.
>>
>>17012819
You definitely should write poetry. Get the internal part of you out on paper. It will help you outta your shell.
>Step it up senpai
>>17012777
Oooh cool. So it's just for the money.
I will find out as soon as im on a cadaver what the muscles feel like....

James Maury..... who is he then op?
>>
>>17012835
It's cause someone from your last life has appeared....
Just relax op try and find out who it is.
>>
>>17012850
My last life? that's wild. Could it be one of the instructors that goes by the name of ryan? Someone in muay thai or the core class?
>>
>>17012590
hi leafreader

i have a request on behalf of my girlfriend. She's quite stressed about her school, this is her final term but she can't feel like she'll graduate. can you do a reading about that, if she can graduate this february?

GK
green
mezuniyet
>>
>>17012885
any other readers are also more than welcome
>>
>>17012859
I saw someone close in shorts. That I think works out?
Is that ryan?
>>
>>17012611
Hey leafreader, if you're still doing readings, I'd love a love reading.

LS
Forest green
Existentialism
>>
>>17012894
Pretty much everyone in the muay thai class I take works out and wheres shorts. The only person I think I'm closeish to is ryan who does work out. Who was he? Is he the one that's caused this or is it me?
>>
File: FB_IMG_1434903304804.jpg (103KB, 610x958px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1434903304804.jpg
103KB, 610x958px
>>17012509
I'm quite good at interpreting choices that I've been given.

Thank you so much for your help. Do you have an email I could give you an update at? I'm sure you'd like to know how you did, and I wouldn't mind sharing. I'm sure it'll help you grow as a reader.

If not, that's not a big deal. I'm thinking of getting into reading myself, so you'll see me around a little more.
>>
>>17012773
First off, that is a labradorite. my favorite crystal ^^
So the cards you got are:
Sailor Mercury
Sailor moon body shot winky face
Sailor moon close up face shot
And perturbed Artemis
This is telling me first of all that you have to hot and cold him.
Mercury represents the erratic but also logical side. There is a logic to pushing and pulling. Flirtation is an art so research it. You want to give a femme fatale impression because Mercury is all about madness and communication.
It's not about what you say, it's about the way you come across and say it. Give him the doe eyes, learn femininity; it's in your sign! He really likes it and it will get him hot and bothered. Next one is body shot: need I say more? She's striking a confident pose and winking; be playful after a while get to know him. Increase it all is what the face shot says. The perturbed Artemis means you have a tendency to be critical and there is likely going to be something you come across you don't like. Be the Virgo that you are and weigh the scale. The heart wants what it wants though.
>>
>>17012783
Hehe, ditto for that moth.

>>17012841
Not sure. Not divining at this moment. But would be happy to chat divination theory/practice.

That goes for anyone neophyte or advanced.
>>
File: image.jpg (340KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
340KB, 1280x1280px
>>17012561
Aries sun and neet situation that I'm growing tired of
>>
File: AM-283b.jpg (85KB, 600x351px) Image search: [Google]
AM-283b.jpg
85KB, 600x351px
>>17012561

i hope i made it in time for this, sailor moon card readings sound like fun. anyways i'm a pisces and i have a question about my financial situation; basically if i can find a new job before christmas at least, or a new job in the next few months. my current job is making me feel a little unhinged.
>>
>>17012938
Thank you very much for your reading :) this is really helpful. Also, how funny about the site I got the image from mislabeling it. Regardless, it's so beautiful.
>>
File: IMG_8064.jpg (29KB, 243x208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8064.jpg
29KB, 243x208px
>>17012938
>>17012561
Sailor Moon!

I'm asking for my girlfriend, she really needs to know if she's going to graduate in this February.

She's Aries.
>>
>>17012571
You have androgynous features which tend to attract feminine lesbians
First card Jedite
Jedite named after jadite is a stabilizing stone. It represents strengthening and balancing. If you're coming across as too feminine and your energy is too feminine that isn't good for your energy system. Try lifting, researching aromatase and taking cold showers
Past that, work on stability in general and dedicate yourself to somethings.
>>
>>17012919
Really now? Thank you for making my job easier then; I am still terrible with interpreting the cards that I get.

I am still unsure as to how I have helped you with my reading, for the two interpretations are vague enough in the first place. But, so be it. I would definitely like to know how you did, however you will be able to find me either on here or on the IRC in the OP. No need for sharing e-mails.

I am looking forward to that. Good luck on your trip and best wishes.
>>
>>17012994
shit I could just become atransvestite and fuck lesbians.
>>
>>17013042
You would attract normie girls if you did like I suggested.
Being a transvestite is a real mark against you in this society, if you don't have to be for your own sanity I wouldn't suggest it. All of the things I suggested are very healthy and will seek to correct that instability I referenced.
It's not easy to work on yourself but don't be a pussy.
>>
>>17012672
>HAY WHY WAS I SKIPPED GUISE???
>I NEED THE ANSWER GUISE????
>HALP ME PLZ
>>
>>17013055
How am I a pussy... I'm trying to get some ass!
>>
File: image.jpg (85KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85KB, 450x600px
>>17012841
Can you give me a career/financial reading?
>>
>>17013065
You're the gifted psychic. I doubt we could help you anymore than you could help yourself.
>the lion man looks towards the sun without expression, his gaze fixes itself upon the light surrounding his environment
>>
>>17013113
Sweet thanks. I am good. But it's nice getting a second opinion.
>>
Any readers willing to read me?
I'll be lurking.
>>
File: images.jpg (9KB, 251x200px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9KB, 251x200px
Love reading please. While I would love one for my crush and I. A general love one can also work.
>>
>>17012989
Have you asked for a spread for her before?
>>
>>17013089
>>17013123
Are you still here Ches?
>>
>>17012730
Hey I will make that meme from yesterday's OP image if you tell me what you had envisioned
>>
File: 1447817315770.jpg (37KB, 510x337px) Image search: [Google]
1447817315770.jpg
37KB, 510x337px
>>17013089
Saw gambling money coming to you in the form of online poker... ie. Go get a account and play.
You need school for any real money.

Never gonna give you up....
You know the rules and so I
Never gonna let go...
Never gonna run around and desserts you.
>>
>>17013140
Also troll isis later anon on Twitter for lulz
Inb4 not my personal army.
>>
>>17013128
Is that meme tarot love girl.... I like this.
>>
>>17013140
I was hoping for something more broad but thank you for the reading.
Whats the last bit? Poem? Song?
>>
>>17013165
haha
>>
>>17013140
Can you tell me whether or not I'm just spiraling into nothingness on my current path?
>>
>>17013171
Why do you laugh, O anon
>>
>>17013123
Well what's your first impression? That was a cold reading, so I'd like something to compare with.
>>
File: oga.jpg (90KB, 528x720px) Image search: [Google]
oga.jpg
90KB, 528x720px
>>17012669
If you're interested in turning your life around and beginning a new one, now's the time. Begin exercising, train into oblivion, feed your mind. It's guaranteed to work, this time. This phase will help you win a large sum of money; though I don't know how. Maybe in a competition.
Your parents may be a tad bitter.

>>17012885
I'm sorry to hear about it, and I hope my reading helps her shed some light unto her path. Although when it comes down to it, only she can decide: hard work and perseverance are key. I have witnessed idiots graduating, as they had worked like mad, and clever men failing, because they had not worked.
Anyway! I see she has clear dreams, pure dreams, and she doesn't need help to reach them. She'll also have reliable financial security for a long time. What might relate to her graduation is a rounded cross, a well-earned success.
I'll tell you something else, she'd like to be surprised. Why don't you buy her a small thing, like chocolate? Love will give her motivation.

>>17012914
I get a rather ominous vibe from your cup. I tried to read it in love's way but I can't get anything out of it in terms of new romance.
I think you're already tangled in a bad, hurtful relationship with someone else and you need to cut them away from you. Their influence on your life is enormous and you won't be able to do anything if you don't free yourself.

This concludes my day of reading, everyone. Thank you for contributing.
>>
>>17013123
Ches it seems like you're the current reader for now so may i ask?

Did something traumatic happen to me when i was younger that explains the way i am today, i've struggled with addiction and mental issues my whole life and i never knew why i was the way i am?

sagittarius, female
>>
>>17013190

oh no, i missed you again. i hope you come back around tomorrow!
>>
>>17013130
oh u cheeki cunt
i see what you did there
>>
>>17013190
thank you leafreader for the reading!
>>
>>17013204
Where were the planets mercury, mars, and saturn and the moon during your time of birth?

Post your exact birth chart(down to the minute) and we can take some guesses at the influences in your life.
Mind you I'm not an astrologist.
>>
>>17013245
libra mars
sagittarius moon, mercury and sun
capricorn venus
somewhere around 3:10-3:19 AM so im a scorpio rising
saturn is aries

i've studing my natal chart before so i remember this from my memory
>>
File: Screenshot 2015-11-26 18.09.53.png (65KB, 520x610px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot 2015-11-26 18.09.53.png
65KB, 520x610px
Not the person you were responding to, but I want to ask anyway.
>>17013245
Would you mind taking a look at my birth chart as well? I've never had one done before. Can you tell me anything about my destiny?
>>
File: 1402852379200.jpg (550KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1402852379200.jpg
550KB, 1600x1200px
>>17013265
From memory? Damn fine memory if you ask me.

Could you post the chart itself? Both of :10 and :19? Would help me a lot. :)

Right off the bat it seems like heavenly chaos is rumbling in light of some direct feels.

I can only fully interpret(to the best of my limited ability) the chart when I'm out of class(in about 4ish hours from now).

Have a picture while you're here.
>>
File: 1402853049505.jpg (479KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1402853049505.jpg
479KB, 1920x1080px
>>17013269
I don't mind, but I'll only look deeply at it much later. You might have to wait until tomorrow for me to post, as I'll be up for quite a while if my body allows it.
Anything you'd like me to look for specifically?
>>
>>17013204
Were you molested you rhink.
I think it more the unacceptance of your family.
I pick up incest vibe from someone close....
Be careful anon how soon can you cut ties from your robot family.
And it is a life path issue. You need to stand up to them. There the same from India that forced you to marry a perv last life.
>>
>>17013276
Great, I really appreciate it. And that's alright, whenever you want is fine. If it's tomorrow and a new thread could you identify with the same picture or something?
I'm not really sure what sort of information can be had with this, but I'd like you to look for my greatest strength and weakness, and maybe whether or not I'm heading for a complete and total defeat. But generally anything you see, and anything I should know would be great.
>>
>>17013299
Just check this thread again. I'll either post here, or post about how to find it in the next thread.
Fair warning: I can't into destiny. That's up to you.
>>
File: yVHT3v1[1].jpg (49KB, 540x455px) Image search: [Google]
yVHT3v1[1].jpg
49KB, 540x455px
>>17013272
heres a good one that seems to show everything btw, thank you for taking the time to read mine really appreciate it.
>>
File: 1402852984074.jpg (652KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1402852984074.jpg
652KB, 1920x1200px
>>17013310
Np anon.
Thank you for letting me practice! :)
>>
>>17013291
Wtf you troll
>>
>>17013318
Wtf?
Honey im a medium im not trolling your family is fucked up.
Same with most of your past lives....
Bad karma all over your life
>>
>>17013304
Awesome, thanks m8
>>
>>17012370
E.F
White
Gemini < random word also

May I have a general please, if you're still reading?
>>
>>17013324
>>17013318
this isnt me btw lol, some other anon

appreciate your reading though
>>
>>17013152
>meme tarot love girl
I have no idea, I found this picture a while back and I like it. I have used it before when I was trying to get a reading.

What information do you or another reader need from me for a reading?
>>
>>17013324
Can you tell me how my college will go for the next year?

Thanks
>>
>>17013272
Got
"It was her fourteenth name day"
"Could feel her blood boil, turn to steam and yet there was no pain"
"You would be the last man I would let into the party... lord balish"

Are you into alchemy m8? Cause you should be.
>>
Oh fuck, my sides
>>
>>17013348
"I told petyr our suspicion"
"I suppose it is for the best"
"Aryas stitches were crooked again"

I think your not in the right collegecourse
Esp. With the last scry line
Ever want to upolster? its great. I think its for you anon.
>>
File: $_35.jpg (27KB, 203x300px) Image search: [Google]
$_35.jpg
27KB, 203x300px
Pls read me Chessy
>>
>>17013359
Shows that its a holiday and your a lover not a fighter. And have a new passion for the occult its not that bad a reading baby relax. What I dont understand is that loldeath card reversed? Are you sick is someone dying?
>>
>>17013371
Saw you watching a parade... and there were people in your house eating fud. I saw you very much alone though. Have you applied for more school yet? And a license do you have that?
It would be nice if you could drive around town.
Saw these really hairy legs and a really deep cut/burnish on it.
Why don't you shave anon?
Who had the nice red pants?
Watch some pewdiepie later too.
>>
>>17013372
Lolnope
>>
>>17013380

it's been a long day, can i have a reading pls cheswick? thank you
>>
Chew what do you see about me?
>>
>>17013190
>I think you're already tangled in a bad, hurtful relationship with someone else
I can't help but wonder if this is about my roommate and friends. He really seems to like to take the wind out of my sails. Hmm...
>>
never done this before, have been read by a few people i guess but yea im young and stuff. but caution to readers i have a problem with rage and past life stuff ( who doesnt right :P) anyway
thomas
cancer
can it be done, that which i want to dream of?
needless to say, thanks.
>>
>>17013386
You do know how to read the Celtic cross right m8?
What was the question then?
>>17013389
I see star wars around you..... and I saw a porn....
>>17013388
Double dubs.
Saw that your a little tired. But happily bloated.
And I think you should sign up for rec soccer next year. Can you wear more blue anon it looks nice.. theres a couple ghost grandparents in your house today. Why?
There's almost the beginning of caperal tunnel in your left hand.... be careful op. Take breaks ok.
I feel your going to be upset over Christmas... just refuse to participate and fuck em.
>>
>>17013418

why am i going to be upset over christmas? :( but kek i wouldn't be surprised if my great grandparents were floating around my house today
>>
>>17013418
Could you read me as well?
>>
>>17013395
Hey can I read your roommate instead of you anon?
High priestess
Three of cups
Ten of cups
King of pentacles

Sounds like a pretty cool chad. Is he single?
>>
>>17013418

Chew, when you say 'star wars' you mean like the movies? Because I understood that differently. Thank you anyway
>>
>>17013429
can u read me cheswick
>>
File: images-24.jpg (15KB, 201x251px) Image search: [Google]
images-24.jpg
15KB, 201x251px
>>17013380
I don't have the motivation for school or getiing a liscense or shaving.. my legs aren't that bad.... And whatever it's not like I'll be wearing shorts in the winter.
>a really deep cut/burnish on it.
My knee has been bothering me and I don't know why. My doctor just said it's because I need to get more muscle around my knee but I think it's because of a previous injury I had with my leg.
>Who had the nice red pants?
I-I don't know, not me
>Watch some pewdiepie later too.
Maybe
>>
>>17013432
What I just said what I saw I dunno if it was the movie just saw words this time honestly I think it could be a porno movie.
>>
>>17013440
Actually the legs are awful... nice try tho.
And have you ever watched silver mont he's good.
You need a scope and surgery get a new doc asap
>>
>>17013418
>You do know how to read the Celtic cross right m8?
Of course I do, hence. why I kek'd

>What was the question then?
Don't worry about it, ches
>>
>>17012885
Can I get a reading too Ches
>>
>>17013414
chew, should i address a question? in such a case i would like to address it to you.
>>
File: things-kids-say.jpg (16KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
things-kids-say.jpg
16KB, 400x300px
>>17013454
I'll check out silver mont then. How sure are you that I need surgery? I can't afford it and it's not that bothersome
>>
File: IMG_20151126_191522.jpg (790KB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151126_191522.jpg
790KB, 2560x1920px
>>17013440
HAY that looks like my shirt anon....
Were twins tonight ha ha
>>
File: image.jpg (113KB, 1112x1032px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
113KB, 1112x1032px
>>17013480
Can you medium for me?
>>
>>17013454
>>17013470
>>
>>17013492
Okay
Saw you on a computer.... why don't you use your phone.
Play some games later on kk.
And I saw a orc at the starting zone... you like wow?
Mabye make lvl 90 accounts to sell?
Saw a snake.... but I think its a real one. Do you have a snake it says hi.
Looked like python.
And be careful with the lights this year I see a fall.... watch out for ice too. Did you get your water yet?
>>
Any dreamscape/mindscape readers around?
>>
>>17013510
Can you do a reading for me too? I wonder what you can see.
>>
>>17013510
hi friend would you mind giving me a reading?
>>
>>17013460
Saw jewelry around you....
And a animals that was black and white but looked like a okapi... wait I think its a zebra guide. A brother like guide is around wanting to help you get started in tarot and candlelight magic
>>
File: 39448e7950faeb2e5ac59c3de37623a0.jpg (293KB, 736x1232px) Image search: [Google]
39448e7950faeb2e5ac59c3de37623a0.jpg
293KB, 736x1232px
>>17013480
kek nice m8
>>
>>17012381
Hey Bv talked to you about my love querey the other thread I messed up in
http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/16853107/#q16854765
I feel this other querie is linked to it
Because of the plant Im cool with interpretation at this point drop it to me gently I'm at a loss If you can
>>
>>17013518
I saw you having fun watching dumb videos and fun with the ghost box apps on the phone.
I think you really like music too. I wish you were interested cause I could see you getting famous.
>>
>>17013566
oo do me
>>
>>17013566
Spot on, friend. Thank you.
Do you see me being famous in the music industry? I wish i had the motivation though.
>>
>>17013566
Could I get an instrument based reading? I keep on thinking about getting back into it (guitar) but I still feel like my fingers are too "dumb" for all the dexterity and chords
>>
>>17013521
A real poo in the loo feel from you.... shouldn't you be on pol?
Do you like linol Richie? I keep hearing that around you esp. The song all night long???
>>
>>17013578
I feel your more pianist then guitar. Can you open a channel on YouTube for it? What about doing reviews too for other bands?
>>
>>17013566
>>17013578

These are two different people btw
>>
File: tumblr_m1idvhcsmo1rq86lgo1_500.jpg (114KB, 426x630px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m1idvhcsmo1rq86lgo1_500.jpg
114KB, 426x630px
Cheswick, how do you see the guy I like as a part of my life?
>>
>>17013477
Have you ever seen a kid behind a camera?
Or epic name bro there good too.
>>
>>17013559
http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/16966199/#q16968078
>>
>>17013586
Could I get one too?
>>
>>17013586
I might be able to make a youtube channel for it, if it turned out well. I don't really feel like I'm much of a reviewer. Someone once tried to get me into drums. Still got the sticks but I never use em for anything
>>
>>17013429
He's a complete nerd who won't date anyone he sees as dumber than him, and he sees everyone as dumber than him. Good luck.
>>
>>17013601
Here if you willing to do div one it again and maybe help me interpret so is don't mess up
http://youtu.be/02LjpYQSi48
>>
>>17013593
Yeah I know... one wants one thing the other wants something else
>>17013594
Saw justin bieber..... are running from your problems?
I think you need to grow a little before starting a relationship... I think you need to focus on the inner and outer betrayal about to happen in your life instead.
>>
>>17013582
that song gets stuck in my head a lot actually, that and Hello. I blame vice city
also perhaps I am a closet racist but I'd like to think I'm fair and open minded

thanks, appreciate the reading, Cheswick
>>
File: bait.png (856KB, 1013x572px) Image search: [Google]
bait.png
856KB, 1013x572px
>>17013139
>>17013631
But made with this...
>>
>>17013621
Hey ches, can you read me? Thaaaanks
>>
CHESWICK IS A TROLL
>>
>>17013641
I saw you watching the good dinosaur and really enjoying it.
And I see Asiatic influences around you.
Is your back ok tonight anon. Looks red.
>>
>>17013621
Yeah I know, I should really be focusing on other areas of my life, I'm just lonely.
>>
>>17013356
Into it? Sort of if art is an alchemy.
Why do you say that?
>>
>>17013657
My back is never OK lol. I thought about going to the good dinosaur. I might with my roommate, she likes Pixar and dinosaurs.

What do you mean by asiatic influences? I'm a proto weeaboo so there's that
>>
>>17013676
Take your roommate anon. It will be a night to remember.
>>17013671
Can't you go on r9k and make friends on vocoroo if you loney?
>17013655
So how's your day anon? Still interested in misogyny?
>>17013675
The spirits say you should use your art to read too. On here anon. Like you can paint alchemically infused works almost.
Wow your powerful anon.
>>
>>17013696
>It will be a night to remember.
I feel like with the way you put this I need to clarify that I'm gay af and a dude
>>
>>17012522

Thank you, I appreciate your help.

->>17012384
>>
>>17012537
Can you read me?
>>17013128
>>
>>17013696
Can you see what/where my talents are?
>>
Is the thread dead?
Any readers?
>>
>>17013510
can you do a reading for me? I'm new and curious.
>>
>>17013696
Hold on. Will post art soon
>>
Hey guise you know my iron price

>>17013799
Cool I would love to see you as a art reader on here babbs.
>>
File: image.jpg (47KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47KB, 306x306px
>>17013773
>>17013834
The payment
>>
File: DSC_0281.jpg (3MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0281.jpg
3MB, 3840x2160px
>>17013834
Mind you these are in class doodles.
Disregard the psych notes.
1/2
>>
File: DSC_0280.jpg (3MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0280.jpg
3MB, 3840x2160px
>>17013859
2/2

How would I go about turning this into a divinatory process?
>>
File: jackwhite-306-1406725364.jpg (93KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
jackwhite-306-1406725364.jpg
93KB, 306x306px
>>17013834
>>17013427
I don't understand.. But I'll go with it.
>>
>>17013844
Saw them as being a game developer but I also saw cooking and programming...

But I think you would be happier owning a comic store.
Also saw a life path as a zoology professor.. thats a cool one.
But its your life and up to you.

Zoology
Programming (as im creating something like mine craft and getting famous)
Cooking
Comics store
>>
>>17013863
Instead of writing words to your querent you draw them a picture

Duh
>>
File: image.jpg (123KB, 770x433px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
123KB, 770x433px
>>17013834
A future reading please, present to 5 years from now
>>
>>17013834
can i get a reading? i dont know your iron price though
>>
File: 1402852471697.jpg (775KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1402852471697.jpg
775KB, 1920x1200px
>>17013883
(!)
Epiphany.
Wanna be my first victim... Erm... Querent?
After these anons of course
>>17013310
>>17013269
>>
>>17012915
>>17012915
this is all really depressing. I like what I'm doing, and the place. Just wish I had a better relationship with the people there.
>>
>>17013873
You draw what you feel coming from the query. Then take the pic and explain it and the feelings you picked up with it.

TELL me what those two drawings mean op.
>>17013884
Saw you in retail then being a robot with girls but then I saw you drinking and finding a girl at the bar and everything comes together.
>living pepe life until you find...
>she has MONEY and wont cheat!
>>
>>17013897
Yes please! I'm an artist too :)
>>
File: image.jpg (252KB, 720x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
252KB, 720x1080px
>>17013914
Chessy dear what do you see in my future, romance-wise?
>>
>>17013914

can u read me? this guy

>>17011236
>>
>>17013910
sorry brandon. sometimes life isnt the best to us.
>>
File: 1439153139767.jpg (120KB, 775x760px) Image search: [Google]
1439153139767.jpg
120KB, 775x760px
>>17013918
Sweet! :D
So I guess any info you feel comfortable sharing with me is fine.
And a smiley face that isn't overly lewd.
Tip for the pic: it has to be a picture/smile that invokes a smile within you, or one that puts a smile on your face just at a glance.
Pic related is mine
>>
>>17013868
Can you listen to some weekend later .
Saw dishes that wernt done.
Saw travel soon
And your family is about to increase I think someone close is knocked up. The sex will be a girl. Name her Scarlett.
>>
>>17013615
But yeah lemme no if your willing to if not it's cool or if you need more info on what had happened
>>
>>17013942
Do me
>>
>>17013939
Why me though? What I have done to deserve this? I finally got back into something I enjoy and I was really enjoying it until these situations happened. I don't want to leave, I don't want to stop training, but there's this feeling I should, and I'm at a loss to what has caused this.
>>
File: chart.gif (67KB, 670x471px) Image search: [Google]
chart.gif
67KB, 670x471px
>>17013897
Read me too
>>
File: 20140719_031107.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
20140719_031107.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>17013941
Happy sleeping kitty.

I'm another person but I'm curious what you can do.

Tell me something?
I have topics of particular interest if you need/want those.
>>
>>17013957
Sure, but I might do it tomorrow morning cuz it's a bit time consuming for me to assess the different parts of a chart and how they all work together to make the "you-structure".
Anything you'd like me to look for specifically in yo chart anon?
>>
>>17013942
I assume you mean the american weekend. Sure.
Shit yeah I didn't to clean my frying pan.
Travel? Who knows. I hope so.
Knocked up? Maybe. I'm not close to most of my family. I'll remember Scarlett.

Enlightening. :)
>>
>>17013965
The more specific, the less general. :3
You're in the cue
>>
>>17013925
You need a ldr with someone online. I see a person who is the one will be a foreigner
Can you get a fire pot I see you getting really into fire scrying.
Wonder if you like models cause I saw some
I feel when you meet this person you will have a kid in six months from meeting up with them.
You eventually break up but its like 20yrs later after your kids come.
LOL name one Cheswick for the kek.

Where did you find thumose like he's sooo hot here. Where's his cat though.
>>
>>17013970
Ooooh but then that's not as fun.

Love and General Well being.
>>
>>17013966
Anything on love since its pretty dead
>>
>>17013976
Hey ches, can you see what my talents are as well?
>>
>>17013979
So general it is!
I'm curious how this method will work out.

>>17013980
Nothing is truly dead, anon. Only in a different state of being.
>>
>>17013991
>>17013941
Took this pic last summer. I am "that person"

I'd prefer you just do a "cold read", no details, just meditate for a moment and sense my energies?
>>
>>17013976
>model
>foreigner
Am I already acquainted with this person?

Yeah I'm planning to learn a method of scrying (other than just mediation/visualization) and fire has always been dear to me, what is a fire-pot exactly? A little metal bowl?

>within 6 months
I hope you mean impregnated and not birth because that would be super premature

>eventually break up
Well that sucks but isn't entirely unexpected

>name one Cheswick
>one
How many?!

I found him on Google, thought his abs might inspire a particularly accurate reading
>>
>>17013952
I see your hurt and help people I'm sorry your feeling bad tonight. But cheer up a hot thutmose was posted!!!
Saw some comfy socks and your rug is it cream colored cause I love the color. Did you have your shower yet?
I saw a lot of dietary changes soon...
What was the last book you read just curious.
Saw you cuddling later in the year with a girl.
And something about Rudolph the reindeer
I see piano around you... and baseball's
>>
>>17013897
>>17013310
Hey anon ur back :) I'm still here in case ur wondering
>>
File: 1422173494553.jpg (44KB, 282x341px) Image search: [Google]
1422173494553.jpg
44KB, 282x341px
>>17014022
do me pls
>>
>>17013999
Meditate and sense your energies?
Never tried that, figured it wasn't in my realm of experience.
I can certainly try, but I make no real promises for you.
By "that person" who do you mean, anon? I have no clue. :(
>>
>>17014021
You know the fire bowl thing thats a mini fireplace. And it just needs gas those ones there at Wal-Mart I saw them once like 40$ or something.

Yeah is it a realistic proportion? So they really did have kawaiii desu lips.
>>
>>17014033
Class absorbed my attention.
You're first, it'll take a bit of time, but if you're willing to; stay up while I dissect your influences.
>>
>>17014043
You still adding to the queue? if you can do anything related to my love life that'd be great. <3
>>
>>17014022
>I see your hurt and help people I'm sorry your feeling bad tonight.
its end of semester and some shit did not worked out as expected on my school project, i still have time but its stressing because i have to deal with my daily depression. I feel at the end of my rope.
>But cheer up a hot thutmose was posted
Is this another Cheswick speak? not familiar
>Saw some comfy socks and your rug is it cream colored cause I love the color.
its purple, the only "cream" one would be in the bathroom. I normally dont use socks i dont find them comfy
>Did you have your shower yet?
nope, will shower and fap later
>I saw a lot of dietary changes soon
i plan on changing a lot of stuff on vacations , i will have time to work out.
>What was the last book you read just curious.
Meditation by marcus aurelious, i have not finished i think, i will on vacations.
>Saw you cuddling later in the year with a girl.
god please
>And something about Rudolph the reindeer
dunno what to think about this, im a grinch.
>I see piano around you... and baseball's
weird, i dont have nor play piano.
And i dont play baseball
>>
File: image.jpg (268KB, 960x639px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
268KB, 960x639px
>>17014043
You can do it, I believe in you.

I am
>>17013883
>>17013918
>>17013999

and NOT >>17013965

And also I forgot my pic haha
>>
>>17014051
Take as much time as you need anon :)
>>
File: image.jpg (49KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49KB, 480x480px
>>17014049
A camp stove like this pic?

I have no idea what desu means. I have an ex-bf from another country who has worked as a model, he just started dating someone tho and is way out of my league now as far as I can tell
>>
>>17014037
Just wondering if your needing new furniture cause they keep showing a. Couch.
I wouldn't mind if you you watched netflix tonight but I would watch a old movie like dillinger or the old starship galactica
I feel you artistic can you draw me something.
Saw some plants they need water.
Nice jacket wear it more often
>>
>>17014075

>>17014075

>>17014075

Yet another brand spankin' new thread, let's fill it up, get crackin'
>>
>>17014076
>Just wondering if your needing new furniture cause they keep showing a. Couch.
Nah, but I need something to sit on.

>I feel you artistic can you draw me something.
Nah, I'm shit and my anatomy is crap.

>Saw some plants they need water.
They just need fertilizer but I'm too lazy to feed them.

>Nice jacket wear it more often
Can you describe the jacket?
>>
>>17013586
>>17013611
Just had a thought. The youtube thing, could it be something more like video games?
>>
>>17013586
You suggested I (different person) make a music review youtube channel the other day...how often do you give this advice? lol
>>
>>17011179
You're just looking for yet another confirmation for what you already know. You are going to get in.

>>17011196
By making the realization that there is no information hidden from the public and lies are always discovered as truth. So be the example of who you want to be when you talk about yourself. Also, stop watching any type of TV, also porn. And have the courage to make new habits to replace the old ones as soon as possible. Get a diet, start running. Learn a new language, or how to play a new instrument, or how to paint. These things are readily available and the only luxury you have is time to spend.
>tl;dr know thyself

>>17011472
Swish will be great.
You're already in love obviously, and I feel that you're loved back. It's not from the same person, though. I think you've yet to find a partner, but maybe that's because you don't yet have the self-confidence to do what you know you could benefit from in the end. Just, generally, take life less seriously and enjoy yourself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtfnC5xXk5U
>>
>>17011172
I want love to come to me.
I see it coming but it's not here, yet.
>>
>>17011172
Hey, could I get a love reading please?

Thanks much
>>
>>17013310
ALRIGHT!

So instead of giving you directions, you need to learn how to direct yourself.
Here, I have a series of questions and statements for you to meditate, contemplate, and use for self examination. These are all taken from the chart in order for you to get the greatest understanding. Sit tight and go through this carefully.
(note I take some psychological terms and outlooks cuz I just had that class)

*Today is your lucky day!
*Does she exercise? She has a lot of dormant energy.
*Can she see both sides of her situation?
*Is there emotion in her decisions?
*Does she welcome profound and enduring relationships(romantic or otherwise), and attempts to make them flourish?
>*Does she use her head in practical matters?
>*Why doesn't she apply herself to the pursuit of knowledge?
>*You're good at both of those things deep down.
*If you saw life as it is, you'd also see that there are so many options to take and that a lot of them can transform you.
*Does she conform to situations?(i.e: act in specific "roles" in any given social situation)
*Can she create and see through personal projects alone?
>*Does she rebel against adult-obligations? If you do...
> Then you procrastinate, let others deal with the details,lose interest in a plan—and wonder why you’re stuck in the same place.
*Saturn is not kind to you unfortunately. If you wish to succeed, you must overcome the uphill battle and grow through the rocks.
*You can obtain control, and must do so even in confusion. The goal should be envisioned vividly and steps meditated on.
*Your character is at it's worst, but can only improve with time. This part is no joke.
*You won't be any less likeable by taking some control of the steering wheel.
*Is she too easy-going?
*Seriously pick up teaching.

Basically, yes. You've been dealt a pretty bad hand, but the game goes on, and you can win.

I hope this helps you out a bit. Feedback would be awesome.
Take care of yourself, always.
>>
>>17014274
Wow thank you for the reading, and yes I will try to take care of myself. I'm going through a rough patch currently, but you encouraged me that I will get out of this.
Thank you
>>
>>17013269
OKAY!

You were born on a cusp. Very cool to finally look at a new part of astrology!

By being on the cusp of Leo and Cancer, you share both the traits of the prideful posing lion-man, and the somewhat-sensitive-but-tough-shell-so-whatever crab...

But! You contain more traits of a Leo than you do of a Cancerian. You may be prone to being stubborn, or arrogant in the eyes of others.
And about your destiny...
Your destiny is simply whatever you wish it to be.
In actuality, I think you might be the active-leader type of Leo. One who has the power to inspire through your acts, and sometimes your passiveness.
Now, I believe you are also pretty creative when it comes down to making money. In that you can make money off a past-time if you are applying yourself to it. Have you thought about doing that yet?

This is all I can really point out. No destiny in here for you yet. :(
Would love some feedback if you can!
>>
>>17014454
It's hard to say how I am because I've been in a rut for what seems like my entire life. Active leader.. Hmm.
I'm sort of in that "artist or die" mode, but I don't seem to be doing much for it. But then again, as I said, I've been in a rut and I don't seem to do anything. In fact, what you wrote for the other person seems to be very much up my alley. Particularly this:
>*Does she rebel against adult-obligations? If you do...
> Then you procrastinate, let others deal with the details,lose interest in a plan—and wonder why you’re stuck in the same place.
But if I were in such a state of character to utilize my freedom and actually do something? I don't know.

Thanks for the reading, anon.
>>
File: DSC_0282.jpg (2MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0282.jpg
2MB, 3840x2160px
>>17013999
Not the most elaborate drawing I've done, but here it is.
I ran out of ink in my pen. :(

Also cold reading thing feels akward.
What do you think about the drawing, or better yet, what does the drawing make you think about?
>>
>>17014500
Hmm..
What kind of rut you in? I've been in a few myself.
>>
>>17014567
It's sort of hard to explain, but I got a numerology thing done here and it pretty much hit the nail on the head. The karmic debt number 14/5.

http://feliciabender.com/karmic-numbers-2/karmic-number-145/

tldr, a flagrant abuse of the freedom I have, resulting in not getting anything done, a total lack of self-care and a tendency to overindulge in bad things big time.
>>
>>17014593
Do you know how I usually deal with karma?
I try to help people. That's where I get the most joy and pride out of my day. This is especially true if I end up helping myself.
Perhaps, if that really is your karmic debt, then you should work on using your freedom to get things done and to enforce a more responsible attitude upon yourself.
Firstly, caring for yourself, and knowing how to care for yourself, should be top priority if it isn't.
Then, you start asking essential questions:
>am I overreacting, over exaggerating, or missing the point of why I'm going through this moment?
Somewhere along the line you'll find the aha! question.

In retrospective, if your mindset is changed because of your rut, you might find doing that hard.
Have you tried to talk with anyone about your rut before?
>>
File: 1403229028581.jpg (234KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1403229028581.jpg
234KB, 600x800px
>>17014593
Well whatever your rut may be, there is always a way out.

With that I'll do the rest of the querents tomorrow. Will post in the alive thread with pic related.
>>
>>17014618
I think the kicker is that there's a part of me that doesn't want to change, even though the whole of me really hates where I'm at.
Honestly, there's not much to say about it. The Catcher in the Rye is another good example. Why did Holden do and not do what he did and didn't. He'd probably just shrug and deflect it. I suppose I'm like most people in that respect.
Yes, I've talked about it but that only does so much. It's something that I have to do myself.
I'm of the opinion that I'm basically right in that I want to live my life in my own way, but that it's incompatible with how I am at the moment. Things have happened where it's sort of like I would literally rather die than do something that I don't want to do, but that the farthest I get with doing anything is instant gratification. I don't really concentrate on anything, or stick with anything. And it's not that everything should be handed over, as I totally don't mind doing certain things in service of the freedom.
A life where I dedicate the lion's share to something I don't care about does not make sense to me. If I grind away at something I don't care about for material ends, I'll have the same problems when I'm even older. A man can do anything in the world. If he can do something, he can do anything. I've let go of almost everything that I don't care about, but I haven't been able to grab onto anything that I do care about, to any great degree.
Self care is vital in that respect because if you don't do it, lo and behold you don't even want to do anything good for yourself.
Thread posts: 339
Thread images: 66

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.