[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Spooky stories LA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 254
Thread images: 33

Latinamerican stories, I'm from Argentina, plenty of creepy stuff around here
>>
Chile here. But I've never experienced some REALLY creepy shit, just some odd stuff.
>>
From North America and saw a shadow person once.
>>
>>17010481
Never player "La Copa"? I did some pretty dangerous stuff, once I got a threat from a ghost
>>
>>17010540
What is that? Explain
>>
>>17010485
one of them followed me and my friend once, they look after us in roads with no light
>>
>>17010543
simmilar to Ouija, but more homemade, place little paper with all the letters and numbers and two more that say yes or no. between a few players can summon a spirit that will answer things about you and themselves, sometimes things that only you know so you got to be careful
>>
>>17010543
Ouija for poor people.
>>
>>17010607
you need the energy of the people playing to make it move
>>
>>17010630

Stalin could've copied that comment word for word and no-one would've been the wiser.
>>
Im from México, and have a storie but my english is no so good to write it in full detail, if anyone still want to read it I can post it in spanish.
>>
>>17010788
Post it fag
>>
>>17010458

The great Oscar Mendoza clown story.

https://youtu.be/exxmfHdvYkA?t=899
>>
>>17010788
Escribila en español, después la resumo en inglés como pueda
>>
>>17010946
This was a good story
>>
Esta medio larga, pero ahí va.
No green text porque me da hueva.

Hace unos años en la casa donde antes vivia, mi carnal siempre ha tenido libros de culto y la mamada, la computadora estaba en un pasillo y cada quien tenia su cuarto. Un día mi carnal estaba jugando en Kongregate y estaba solo en la sala de chat, un wey entro y vio su nickname, le pregunto -¿Te gusta Lovecraft?, por el nickname de mi carnal, este le respondío que si y se pusieron a hablar. DEspues de un rato en la conversación el wey le pregunto a mi hermano -¿Te gustaria que mi angel negro te visitara?, este pendejo le contesto que si riendose y continuaron platicando. Despues de un rato de platicar y estar en silencio el wey le dijo, -Mi angel negro ya esta en tu casa, a lo que mi carnal nomas le puso "jajajaja" y le pregunto que en donde, el wey dijo que en su cuarto y lo comenzo a describir tal cual era su cuarto. Repito la conversación se llevo a cabo en el pasillo donde la computadora estaba y esta no tiene nisiquiera camara web, mi carnal se medio tripio y le pregunto que como sabía eso, el wey le dijo que por el angel negro. Mi carnal no recuerda porqué o yo talvez ya olvida esa parte de la historia, se paro y metio una cruz al cuarto, se regreso a la pc y vio que en el chat estaba escrito "jajajajaja, eso no te va a ayudar en nada", mi carnal se asusto y cerro el pinche chat.

Esta historia casualmente ya la encontre en un foro que se llamaba paranormal.com, mi hermano nunca me la conto, hasta que pude deducir que en verdad la historia habia sido escrita por el y lo confronte, admitio que si era su historia y que le habia sucedido.
>>
File: 1438964309298.jpg (46KB, 470x399px) Image search: [Google]
1438964309298.jpg
46KB, 470x399px
>>17011476
Chida historia carnalito
>>
>>17011476
It's kind of long, but here goes.
No green text because I'm too lazy (same).

A few years ago in the house I used to live in, my brother always had books on the occult and the like, our computer was in a hallway, and everyone had their own room. One day my brother was playing on Kongregate and was alone in a chat room when some asshole entered chat and saw his name. He asked him "Do you like Lovecraft?"because of my brother's nickname, and my brother replied yes so they continued talking. After talking for a while the asshole asked my brother, "Would you like my black(dark?) angel to pay you a visit?" and my stupid brother replied yes while laughing, and they continued their conversation. After a while of talking and a long silence, the asshole said, "My black angel is at your house now," to which my brother replied with "jajajaja" and asked where it was. The asshole said it was in his room and began describing his room exactly as it was. I repeat, this conversation was happening in the hallway where the computer was, and it didn't even have a webcam, so my brother kind of tripped out and asked how he knew that. The asshole told him it was because of the black angel. My brother doesn't remember why or maybe I've forgotten that part of the story, but my brother got up and put a crucifix in his room, sat back at the computer and saw that in the chat the asshole had typed "jajajajaja that isn't going to help you with anything." My brother freaked out and closed the damn chat.

I casually found this story on a forum called paranormal. com, my brother never told me about it until I deduced that the story was actually written by him and i confronted him about it. He admitted that it was his story, and that it really did happen to him.

Changed the wording a bit to help with the translation but everything else is all the mexi-anon's post.
>>
>>17011476
Bastante permisivo tu hermano che, menuda cagada se mando.

>Me pasó jugando a la copa que un espíritu que invocamos no era muy amigable y me termino amenazando de muerte. Por suerte sigo aquí, pero creo que se cobraron a mi amigo y a un tío. La termine pagando de todas formas.
>>
File: 3645894-2719266911-ku-me.jpg (20KB, 320x235px) Image search: [Google]
3645894-2719266911-ku-me.jpg
20KB, 320x235px
what's with the gnomes, bro
>>
>>17011746
They are abortions, as a third world country, are many young girls doing it. They prey on little childrens at late mid-day, pretty ugly things to get cross, in my province are many videos of clear sight of them. That image is from a video recorded near a cemetery
>>
>>17010788
escríbela, puto
>>
>>17012742
No, that image is from the 80's or 90's in Norway at a skijumping facility.
>>
>>17013070
Sorry, me 170113070 again, it was not from the film I thought it was, but here is a video from Norway... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=msSoq4lpULY
>>
>>17013096
I mean 17013070
>>
>>17013070
Have you seen the video? I've seen it, the one's speaking there use the very slang used in my countryland. This is the original.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28848ERCtmU
>>
>>17013070
Here's another one, the kids that hunt little birds ant late mid-day get to so see him, some of them are not afraid while not disturbing him, but never less there's always a dumbass who want to get'em on tape. Those who do that only get to being "espantados" or haunted by that creature. In case of don't knowing that, you're advised, respect them and you'll get no harm.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8viWnktWnQ
>>
>>17013115
>>17013148
Is there any explanation for why they can only move sideways? Is it a spiritual ban or something physical about how they walk?
>>
>>17010481
aw man, i'm from chile too
i have some stories from when i went on vacations to lake llanquihue. puerto varas and that whole fuckin region is haunted as shit
>>
>>17013182
As I said before, they are abortions. Beings that never grew right, are horrible at sight and deformed.
>>
File: umita[1].jpg (24KB, 500x318px) Image search: [Google]
umita[1].jpg
24KB, 500x318px
This one is my favourite. It's a severed head that transit lone roads in the wild, get's to be companion to lone walkers. Ugly to look but better than being alone out there in the night. It's called "La Umita", etymologically from the word "Uma" (Head) in native language called Quechua
>>
>>17010788
Escribila boludo
>>
>>17013253
Ya la escribió, vean más arriba.
>>
Tico here. the sanatorio duran is ha unted as shit. Im from my phone so, i will tell you later. In this weekend a ghost video was published. Many places in Costa Rica ar haunted, i have some experiencies too.
>>
>>17013536
Own experience?
>>
File: 1004645a.jpg (120KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1004645a.jpg
120KB, 1024x768px
>>17013536
op here.
La voy a contar en español porque no quiero escribir ni en greentext o traducir

Hace5 años me cambie del colegio e hice algunos amigos en San Ramon. Eramos un grupo pequeño de alumnos por cada clase, entonces todos eramos muy amigos
La mayoria del grupo eran muy timidos porque se habian cambiado de colegio tambien y solo 4 nos hablamos con bastante frecuencia.
Me hice muy amigo de una muchacha, con la cual a lo largo de estos años me han pasado cosas muy raras cuando estoy con ella. Ella me conto una historia sobre que la abuela de ella era bruja y que la familia siempre habia experimentado cosas asi por el estilo. Tenia 16 años entonces y siempre he sido muy exceptico con esos temas entonces simplemete crei que invento esa historia, un dia en un fiesta.
Para los que no saben que es el Sanatorio Duran es una clinica, muy avanzada medicamente en latinoamerica en Costa Rica que sirvio para tratar la tuberculosis, las enfermeras eran monjas y fuera de eso nunca paso nada. La epidemia de tuberculosis en Costa Rica durante esos años fue alta sin embargo nunca fue devastadora.
Despues de años el Sanatorio Duran se abandono y ahora solo queda como un edificio en ruinas.
El edificio se hizo famoso por el 3º piso, el cementerio y la casita de juegos, pero el lugar se hizo muy muy muy popular hace 7 años cuando una gente tomo unas fotos, bastante reales sobre fantasmas. Antes de eso ya circulaban muchas historias al respecto.
El lugar es simplemente extraño, no se como describirlo, dentro del edificio en ruinas algo en el clima se siente diferente.
En una gira del colegio al Sanatorio Duran, nosotros 4 decidimos alejarnos del grupo y del profesor porque el tipo era extremadamente aburrido y nadie queria ir al Sanatorio Duran por sus "datos demograficos" sino por los fantasmas.
Del grupo de 4 que nos apartamos eramos ella, su amiga, un mae y yo.
>>
File: img_0726.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
img_0726.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
>>17014926
Ella y yo, queriamos ver fantasmas, entonces nos volvimos a separar de los otros dos y cuando el profesor se dio cuenta que hacian falta 4 estudiantes realmente se enojo y desde el segundo piso nos vio y tuvimos que regresar.
Justo cuando estabamos a punto de regresar vi que habia una escalera hacia el tercer piso que estabamos buscando.
Le dije que subieramos y asi lo hicimos. La vista en la parte de arriba es muy bonita, entonces ella me pidio que tomara un foto con ella en medio de los dos graffitis que postee.
Justo cuando le voy a dar click a la camara, todo el tercer piso se sacudio, asi como un pequeño temblor. Yo me quede tieso del miedo. Ella me dijo:
>Porque no ha tomado la foto aun?
>No sintio que el piso se movio?
>Anon, no intente asustarme, fue ud.
>Yo no puedo ahcer temblar todo el piso
Justo cuando tome la foto con el flash, todo el tercer piso volvio a temblar pero mas y mas fuerte. Los dos salimos corriendo hacia abajo como unos locos.
Todo el lugar esta embrujado! Lleno de ouijas en cada esquina y subterraneo. Familias que cuidaban el lugar se han ido por lo mismo, el clima es de otro mundo.
Lo recomiendo, si quieren experimentar algo paranormal, pero no vayan solos ni de noche, el lugar les puede hacer pasar malas jugadas.
Tengo varias experiencias con ella que realmente me hicieron creer en fantasmas o en "espiritus guardianes"
>>
>>17014945
Hay otras dos historias paranormales con ella. Las cuento?
>>
>>17014956
Soy el Op.
Por favor continua, las encuentro muy interesantes.

Si uds tienen algunas preguntas sobre entidades que habitan el monte de mi ciudad sientanse libres de preguntar lo que sea, vine a compartir mi conocimiento con uds, sea para aprender y prevenir.
>>
>>17014994
(translate) Op here.

If you got any questions about any entity that I shared and live in the wild of my homeland, feel free to ask them, I came to share my knowledge with you to learn and be careful.
>>
Don't know what to think of this, as I've always been skeptical about paranormal stuff and to this day, nothing similar has happened.
When I was a young kid living in some remote town in puebla, around 7pm I was told to go get some horse from a nearby Hill.
This Hill had a small house in which no one lived in, the horse was tied on a tree nearby, when I went to untie the horse, I hear in a very deep and echoey voice: "¡vete! ¡vete!".
Being a child, my first response was to run crying, I was told to go back to get the horse and prayed the whole way there.
That could've been my imagination but I remember the feeling around the hill, it was always gloomy and had sort of a thick air, really weird energies.
>>
>>17015012
That's the exact feeling that makes you believe, that's the thing that you can't hear or see, it can't be deceived. We all get pass things like this in our lifes, but many choose to be absolut skeptical about it and sleep it off.
>>
>>17014926
>>17014945
I'll translate Anon's story in case you don't understand Spanish.

Five years ago, I changed schools and I made some friends in San Ramón. We were a small group of students in each class, so we were all friends. Most of the group were shy because they had changed schools as well and only 4 of us chatted between us frequently.
I became close to a girl. Through the years, many weird things have happened when I'm with her. She told me a story about her grandmother, who was a witch, and her family had experimented weird stuff. I was 16 then, and I've always been an skeptic with these things, so I just believed she made up that story one day in a party.
For those of you that don't know what the Sanatorio Durán is, it's a clinic in Costa Rica. It's one of the most advanced medical institutions in Latin America. It was used to treat tuberculosis, the nurses were nuns and nothing weird ever happened with that. The tuberculosis epidemic that came to Costa Rica during those years was strong but not devastating.
After years of use, the Sanatorio Durán was abandoned and the building was left to crumble down by itself. Its ruins remain.
The building became famous because of the third floor, the graveyard and the recreation house. It became even more popular, though, when someone took some very real ghost pics. Before that, many ghost stories about the place were told.
The place is just strange. I don't know how to describe it. Inside the derelict building, something in the atmosphere feels different.
In a school trip we went to the Sanatorio Durán. 4 friends of mine, including me, decided to get away from the group and from the teacher, who was an extremely boring fucker, and no one wanted to go to S.D. because of its "historical value" but for its ghosts.
The four of us were the girl I mentioned, one of her friends, another dude and me.
The girl and me wanted to see ghosts, so we, in turn, separated from the other two.
>>
>>17015460
When the teacher found out four students were missing, he threw a shit fit and he saw us in the second floor and we had to go back. Just when we were about to turn back, I saw there was a staircase to the third floor.
I told her we should go up and we did so. The view from upstairs is very pretty and she asked me to take a pic from between the two graffitis I posted. I was about to take the pic when the whole third floor shook, like in a small earthquake. I stood stiff and afraid.
>Why haven't you taken the pic?, she asked
>Didn't you feel the ground shake?
>Anon, don't try to scare me. It was you
>I can't make the entire ground shake
Just when I took the pic with flash, the whole third floor shook even harder and harder. The two of us hauled ass downstairs.
The whole place is haunted! Full of ouija patterns in every corner and tunnel. Families that kept the ground have gone because of it: the atmosphere is otherworldly.
I recommend going there if you want to experiment something paranormal, but don't go in alone nor at night; the place play bad tricks on you.
I have several experiences with the girl that made me believe in ghosts or at least in "guardian spirits"
>>
File: tumblr_nwuaateYnR1qitqw9o1_250.gif (1MB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nwuaateYnR1qitqw9o1_250.gif
1MB, 250x250px
>>17014994
Otra de las historias que tuve con ella fue que me contaba sobre que ella tenia un "espiritu guardian" que tomaba formas. Tenia sueños donde aparecia un mariposa azul que la protegia de malos espiritus o sueños en general.
La amiga de ella, con la que hable hace varios años, poco despues del susto inicial dijo que le habian pasado otras cosas extrañas cuando anduvo con ella, pero algo siempre se repetia.
Una mariposa monarca azul.
La segunda historia no es tan impresionante como la primera pero en otro paseo del colegio, fuimos a vivero botanico en Sarchi. Yo ya habia ido varias veces anteriores porque en realidad me queda muy cerca y es un lugar muy bonito asi como para ir de picnic con la familia.
Una vez mas, ella me dijo que sentia algo extraño que queria que la acompañara a revisar el lugar. Nos alejamos del grupo y tomamos el sendero en dirrecion opuesta. Caminamos como unos 20 minutos y nos encontramos que el sendero terminaba en un lugar que era como un pequeño de campo de entrenamiento de Boys Scouts. Hoy en dia, realmente no se que era eso, pero era como una serie de pista de obstaculos entre los arbboles, descarte la idea de una cosa turistica porque no tenia arneces de ningun tipo, estaba al menos a 10 metros en el aire y estaba bastante abandonado.
Era un tipo de claro en el bosque y entramos, pero ella me dijo que no queria seguir avanzando que sentia algo raro.
Al borde del claro, los dos pudimos ver como una figura bastante grande se deslizo por todo el bosque hasta que quedo justo en frente de nosotros y empezo a gruñir. No estoy seguro que si fue mi imaginacion o no pero ese algo se veia de al menos del tamaño de un perro grande.
Los dos salimos corriendo y justo cuando sali, me tope con la mariposa azul de nuevo. Esa vez no se lo comento.
Otro dia un automovil casi me atropella y volvi a ver la mariposa azul, curiosamente iba hacia la casa de ella.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWpJBkVZ-to

Video de supuesto fantasma que se hizo presente en una de las sucursales del ICE donde antiguamente estaba la arrocera de esparza
>>
>>17014994
Contate alguna historia, me interesa... ¿dónde vivís?
>>
Tengo una historia que compartí hace tiempo aquí, no es paranormal pero está buena.
Sucedió que en la ciudad de Paysandú, Uruguay, apareció un médico de origen alemán allá por los años 60, especializado en anestesiología. Su apellido era Klugkist y provenía de una de las muchas colonias alemanas que hay en Uruguay.
El tipo era un médico muy querido por la comunidad, siempre dispuesto a ayudar a quien lo necesitase. También era amante de la navegación, poseía un velero llamado "fugue" (el cual aún existe, en manos de otro dueño), cada vez que salía a navegar y ocurría alguna emergencia médica desde el muelle donde partía se colgaba una señal para avisarle que debía volver a atender un paciente.
Bueno parece que en una de éstas emergencias la paciente era una anciana judia, sobreviviente del holocausto. Cuando el Dr entró en la sala la señora entró en pánico gritando que conocía a ese hombre como "el carnicero". Poco tiempo después Klugkist se va de Uruguay alegando que la situación política era inestable debido a la expansión del marxismo, nunca más se supo de él.
A quien la paciente dijo reconocer era a Aribert Heim, el Carnicero de Mauthausen, uno de los peores criminales de guerra del III reich.

Tengo algunas más de mi zona. Si hay público continúo.
>>
>>17017414
Hay diversos tipos de religiones que involucran a estos "angeles guardianes". Los unicos que padrinos que conozco que interactuan de forma tan abierta forman parte de lo que se llamaria "Macumba" en mi región y están atados de por vida a su ahijado.
>>
>>17017508
Ahi puse un par, si quieres más entro a contar, tengo experiencias con un par de ellas. Soy de Santiago del Estero, Argentina, vos?
>>
>>17017889
¿Qué es exactamente una "macumba"? Lo tenía como palabra genérica para maldición, pero veo que me equivoco.
>>
>>17017511
Jo Jo, todos los nazis se vinieron, no sabia que los habian reconocido
>>
File: dt.jpg (455KB, 4272x3204px) Image search: [Google]
dt.jpg
455KB, 4272x3204px
SPEAK AMERICAN
>>
>>17017414
From your brief description of the training ground, paramilitaries come into mind though.
Did you ever try thanking the butterfly/guardian for saving you? directly or even indirectly through your friend?
>>
>>17011598
cheers bi-lingual anon
>>
>>17011746
Pretty sure snopes debunked this
>>
>>17017915
Everyone in this post is bilingual except you
>shames on you Anon.
>>17018443
No, it wasnt a paramiliatr training ground. I cant explain it, it was just a weird place.
>>
>>17013>>17013182
>>17013206
I want a fucking explination on this gnome shit

>>17013115
Do you know what they're saying at all?
>>
>>17020413
my mother language is spanish and i cant understand what are they saying. Chile, Bolivia and Peru has very unusuals accents.
However they can be problaby drunk and saying "whaaat the fuck! whaaaat the fuck m8"
>>
I'm mexican and I'm pretty sure this happens in other places in the world but anyways, a couple years ago my brother started to have lucid dreams where a woman tried to kill him. Thing got serious when someone started to tap to his window (his room is in the last floor of the house so no one could have entered without us seeing it). Then we found dead birds in the front door and on the top of our car, the birds were black and wrapped in string, dead leaves and candles. This lasted about three months but my brother still has those dreams. About a year ago, we got a dog and sometimes he just barks to my brother' room door.
Also sometimes we got thing thrown at us, like bars of soap and empty plastic glasses.

I'm not really sure of what is really happening but we have, somehow, got used to it.
>>
>>17010458
It's that you anon? Cause if you are that guy...you don't get the idea of 4chan...
>>
>>17021269

>self appointed guardian of the Secret ClubHouse detected
>>
>>17021294
In the past it was a sin to talk about 4chan outside similar sites.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDvX2QFUI1Q
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PzHgAHIG5Uw

Miren esta mierda, alguno ha intentado hacer estos "rituales/juegos/invocaciones/loquesea"?
>>
>>17010458

Yeah.. i know what you mean..
>>
>>17012742
>in my province are many videos of clear sight of them
pasa los videos
>>
>>17013206
>>17012742
also
Esa teoria de que son abortos deformes y andan por ahi como si nada por los bosques esta interesante, de donde la sacaste?
>>
>>17010458
Peru.
There is this story in my village on the andes.

>twenty years ago there was this family that grew vicuñas
>they were poor so the kid had to help them sometimes
>one day the mother left her boy alone because de was tired and needed rest
>that day the boy vanished
>15 years later since that day he returned to the village and lives near me

Now you have to consider this is a 8 year old boy that was un a cold mountain
And this is his story
>he was taking care of the vicuñas when some kind of being appeared
>It looked like a child but old with wrinkles all over his face(his WordS) and dresses with a simple chullo and poncho
>the being introduced as a leprechaun(duende) and started asking him questions
>how old he was? Why was he there? Where were his parents? And finally if he was bored
>the kid answered all the questions because it saw no harm in doing so and the last one he said that he was indeed bored
>the leprechaun grinned and took out a bag full with gold rings

Cont
>>
>>17022635
>counted to 101 coins
>gave fifty to the kid and took fifty himself an placed one to the side
>He said that they were going to play betting the rings and that if the kid won all the rings would be his
>the kid agreed and started playing with him, one different game each time
>hours later her mother started calling him
>the kid say he was sorry but he had to go
>the leprechaun convinced him that there must be an absolute winner and that if he puts the ring he placed at the side he will become invisible and they can keep playing
>the kid put it on
>they keep playing until the kid was tired of it
>He said that he dos not care anymore and he was going home
>the leprechaun said that it was fine, he managed to kill a little time and they can keep playing later anyway
>Took all the rings except the one the kid used and said that was his payment to keep him entertained
>he took the kid home and said that he must take the ring off for others to ser him
>The kid did and he instantly noticed how old he had become
>when he wanted and explanation the leprechaun was already gone
>the kid looked for his mom and found her
>she explained that she had not see him for 15 years
>the kid cried for hours telling the story

Now this guy has almost 30 years
He has shared the story with the little village telling not to leave kids alone
The only proof he has is the golden ring
He never wears it because he feels if he did he would saw the leprechaun by his side wanting to keep playing

Now this is a shame but when I was offered to wear it I refused because I was too afraid of it but this is the story /x/
>>
>>17014945
Yo fui al sanatorio hace como cuatro años, cuando estaba en el cole. Extrañamente yo no sentí algo dentro del edificio, sino por fuera, como si algo estuviera observando.
>>
>>17022595
ni loco lo intento, im not brave enough to do it
>>
Is it me or does stuff like this happen more often in Latin America?

There is always so much more interesting things from anons around there. Why is it? Something about the areas?
>>
>>17022828
maybe because there is more faith or the people used to be more connected with the supernatural beliefs
>>
>>17022828
>>17022828
The cities are dull as fuck but villages and little towns are a magnét to supernatural
I think it's because people here accept they exist and live with us.
We talk to them, give them food, try to learn from them, respect nature and not run away from them just mark lines that should not be passed

If you ever want a talk with spírits just go to amazon jungle
Live with the indigenous people
Ask him to do the ritual ayahuasca
It's free most of the time they just charge you for food and a little to themselves
You will have 5 days of cleansing and then you will get a beberage.
It was the best week of my life also you start seeing things in your daily life
>>
Chileno aca, algun lugar creepy que conozcan en el norte?

Vivo en Antofagasta y hasta el momento lo mas creepy que he visto es una horda de colombianos (lol jk)
>>
>>17011746

DO NOT FUCK WITH EL DUENDE
>>
>>17022854
what was your experience?
>>
>>17021247
Brujeria. I'd burn a white (or black) candle dedicated to Santa Muerte and have him blessed.
>>
File: 1446490371627.png (789KB, 956x736px) Image search: [Google]
1446490371627.png
789KB, 956x736px
>>17017915

top kek
>>
>>17022875
They not really talk
After the beberage all went quiet
And each of us had our own spirit
The jefe told me that's because spírits chose the people most compatible with them
You see them as lights little twinnkles that keep appearing and disappearing
They move around you in a way you start seeing things differently (it's different what each of us need to listen or comprehend)
It feels like minutes but you have been sitting there for hours without moving
After they are done you let the jefe spit you somethimg to close the connection
It has been 1 month since then and although I started seeing shadows now I see what I think is energy but only when is highly concentrares
For example when you are near a river you see it more blue and glowing
When someones is highly emotional you see a glow in their faces
Also works as a life detector because even when you don't see them you know there are insects or animals near you
>>
my dad found a hollow space when rebuilding this house but he was scared and sealed it up, it's an old house, some shit happens like his slippers moving when he sleeps, the door opening, my brother's wardrobe opening, stuff in my room falling, steps on my brother's wooden stairs (which are pretty loud desu), but lately they have calmed down or we dont pay attention.
my grandfather is dead and according to my cousin he pulled him back from traffic when he was distracted walking in the path of a speeding car.
i also experience uncontrolled manifestation of my will and can guess numbers quite easily.
>>
I have seen a humanoid shadow with the back of my eye going into my the space where my brother's stairs are and tried to talk to it since I mistaked it for my brother, no answers of course.
and I shit you not I can do the trick of moving a small paper at will, or at least I could some years ago, I havent tried recently in fears of wasting my will
>>
>>17022965
fucking 4chan with their weeaboo shit changing words and making me look like a wierdo, I didnt mean to write desu and it ruined my story sheeeeeeeit
>>
peru here
anyone knows about brujos?
I´m not talking about shamans(some are real desu) but real brujos
those who wear robes and other shit
I have been told not to fuck with them or give them my name many times and they reunite near archeological sites
>>
>>17022987
nope but i heard from some old dude in town that is apparently crazy because he initiated in that stuff but his parents found out and burnt all his books
>>
>>17022973
Lol what did you mean to write?
>>
>>17022828
>>17022846
El psicólogo uruguayo Néstor Ganduglia es un investigador de las tradiciones orales y las historias mágicas de América latina, tiene una idea muy interesante que es que las historias mágicas, mitos y demás son fantásticas en su contenido pero sirven de vehículo a verdades y mensajes que no pueden ser tratados en público, como las historias de fantasmas muchas veces son el recuerdo de un hecho trágico en una guerra por ejemplo. Algo así como la historia contada por los perdedores.
También comenta que la transmisión de historias y la cultura en los medios rurales es oral y no escrita, dada la falta de alfabetización en dichas zonas y también como forma de fortalecimiento de vínculos familiares.
También ha escrito unas cuantas recopilaciones de tales historias ("historias de Montevideo mágico", "historias mágicas del Uruguay interior", etc.) en donde profundiza en los mensajes ocultos en las historias, además de que no cae en la banalización hollywoodense, por eso no los llama " cuentos de terror".
>>
>>17023180
>puta madre me olvidé que habían preguntado en amegüicanou
>>
>>17023180
Esta es una de los analisis sobre las tradiciones orales latinoamericanas mas interesantes que escuchado, felicidades Anon
>>
>>17010458
Another argiefag here
Most interesting history I have is about a lady in a white that appears in my house. Everyone on the family (but my parents and me) and some neightbors have seen her. She seems to be pacific, and just ignores everyone even if they try to talk to her, and if they try to follow her she just enters any room and has dissapeared by the time you go there.

>>17014945
>espiritus guardianes
tienes historias de esos? Conozco una muchacha que dice venir de una familia de brujas y me los ha mencionado en varias oportunidades. Me dan mucha curiosidad.
>>
>>17023180
can someone translate what this guy said, I want to read it

>>17025661
how does her demeanor seem? and does she seem modern, or from a long time ago?
>>
soy de argentina...yo tuve una muy mala experiencia con esas cosas
>>
>>17026927
So tell us about it.
>>
Dross I know you're here. Show yourself.
>>
File: ExuTataCaveira.jpg (330KB, 737x552px) Image search: [Google]
ExuTataCaveira.jpg
330KB, 737x552px
>Argentina thread
>nobody posts the fucking Macumba death house

Step up your game, white friends:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MT2EicRIWe8&list=LLOFX_heXhqKgLv-mb_I-XgQ&index=172
>>
>>17026967
Isn't Macumba an Afro-Brazilian religion?
>>
>>17026991
It can relate to umbanda, candomble and plenty of other african born religions, not only in brazil.
>>
>>17027023
Yeah, apparently Macumba has gone to other Latin American nations.
>>
>>17014926

I found some ghost hunters international videos about this place here http://misteriovivo.com/2013/11/06/historia-del-sanatorio-duran-y-su-leyenda-de-aparecidos/
>>
File: tiger.jpg (198KB, 1280x854px) Image search: [Google]
tiger.jpg
198KB, 1280x854px
Peru here. My house is haunted and Im not kidding. Ive seen everything from black giant dogs wandering the place (I had no pets back then) to a devil like figure standing in my living room. I had to call for local shamans to do lots of cleanings, situation is much better now but the energy still feels heavy, everytime I invite people they feel drained.
>>
Not really sure what the hell happened since nothing similar ever happened in my house before. I'm from Mexico btw.

>be me yesterday coming home late from hot date
>completely sober
>living with sister and her kid because poor college student
>find right in front of the door a balloon tied to a small toy
>floats couple of inches because the helium compensates the weight of the toy
>don't pay a lot of attention to it
>start doing my shit
>browse /x/ as every other night
>fix myself some food
>take a dump
>ready_to_sleep.jpg
>since it's an apartment, it's a one floor home
>cross the hallway to my room
>turn on room's light
>balloon with toy is in the center of my bed
>mfw I realize there's no window open to carry the balloon to my room with wind
>mfw my sister's room is in the other side of the apartment so I would have seen her going to my room
>>
File: Gif (107).gif (2MB, 322x242px) Image search: [Google]
Gif (107).gif
2MB, 322x242px
Im from argentina too, have you ever heard the legend of the things living in achiras, Cordoba?
its like a secret humanoid society living in the forest

crazy shit up there
>>
>>17027218
I'm interested in this, mind sharing some info?
>>
So, next year I'm going as an exchange student to Buenos Aires and I'm looking forward to camping trips in Patagonia. Is there any legend/creature similar to the skinwalker meme over there?
>>
>>17027224

sure

>be with friend like a week ago
>talking about ghosts and shit
>he told me that in Achiras, a town in Cordoba lives a kind of secret society of humanoids, they are wild and hide from modern society
>he start telling a story that he was in a field like 3 years ago, closing the main door of the ranch because it was 11 PM
>he enters his truck and saw at the distance something moving
>turns on the truck and the lights flashed to the thing
>he saw a thing like human with skinny arms and legs and palid like skin
>the thing jumped in the hood of the truck and got away
>friend scared as fuck started to panic and went to a police station to tell the story
>they tough he was insane

I lurked a little but i have no convincing info yet
>>
>>17027218
>tell us more
>>
>>17027248
>>17027247
>>
>>17027247
is there a name for that secret humanoid society?
>>
>>17027260
there is a name but i cant remember it right now
>>
>>17027260
maybe "El lobizon" or the "comechingones"
>>
>>17022595
Es como ver el polo polo de lo paranormal

>muy hombresito cabron
>>
colombia
no es tan aterradora pero hay va, solo en mi casa, eran las 1:30 de la madrugada, hacia mucho calor y no podía dormir (desorden del sueño + calor abrazador). voy al baño en el primer piso,salgo y voy por un baso de agua para mis pastillas de dormir que están en el segundo piso en un cuarto al final del corredor( que no sirven para una mierda pero es lo único que hay).en el cuartohay un portón que da a un mirador (balcón o como le llamen) con una abertura cuadrada con vista a un edificio de 4 pisos que esta cerca a un árbol de 12m (casual mente da vista a la azotea y al árbol ).
veo una mierda negra en la azotea del edificio, --una bolsa de basura pienso.
pero me doy cuenta que la bolsa se hace mas grande (casi unos 2m de alto y 4m de ancho) con una forma tipo mothman.jpg solo que sin los ojos rojos, comienza a "levitar" pero el árbol que queda al lado no muestra señales de viento.
- interesante, pienso.
la cosa esta sale volando y la pierdo de vista, me tomo mi pastilla y me duermo.

no es la mejor historia pero es lo mas "aterrador" que me ha pasado
>>
>>17010458
I'm American born and raised but my mom is from a very little village deep in the Brazilian state of Santa Caterina, we visit every few years and since I was little my cousins have told me about a woman who lives on the outskirts of the village who isn't a human, she rarely comes out of her house and even then doesn't leave her property. People say that if you go to her house you don't come back. Always scared the shit out of me.
>>
File: 1437330642442.png (192KB, 356x373px) Image search: [Google]
1437330642442.png
192KB, 356x373px
Que onda wachin.
My ex-gf house was seriously fucked.

Every night at 11pm to 1am you could hear loud as fuck bangings in the attic, like someone punching the wood walls and shit.
I once lay her cellphone on the kitchen table and it got creepy heavy breathing, like someone on the edge of death breathing really close to the mic.
The number 1 totally fucked up shit happened on a windy night.

>(If you're from around here, she lives in Pacheco, close to a highway, the wind blows your ass away like that faggy white feather in Forrest Gump sometimes)
>12pm
>She's scared as fuck, we're talking through the phone, she's all alone in her sofa
>Bangings are seriously loud, her father was working and her mother is nuts because said father fucked her shit up long time ago (totally cool bro, he was a Malvinas veteran and all, passed away some years ago)
>"Okay nigga you gotta do something to help your weeb gf, this' a man's dutty"
>Search through the internet on how to calm angry ghosts (I was young and a total retard, tho i've been always interested in /x/ shit)
>See "tell them peacefully, loud and clear, to leave you alone".
>Tell her to say said thing
>DEAD. FUCKING. SILENCE.
>No even the fucking Katrina-like wind outside can be hear
>After ten seconds bangings. EVEN LOUDER
>She starts to panic
>Calm her down, sometime passes.
>She falls sleep, tells me to keep in the line, I accept because i'm a faggot.
>Wakes up, says "someone moved my bed"
>Aw shit.webm
Forgot the rest of the night.

Got some other stories, hope i don't get you cancer with my spelling.
>>
>>17010458
Argentina as well.

Saw a UFO when I was 8 (lived near a military academy/regiment/air base at the time), saw a ghost in my house once.

IDK like pretty much everyone has a creepy story to tell here. I remember in class one day the topic came out and people were sharing the usual "I saw relative X in a dream the night before he died" and the "relative X is a trucker and saw white gangly thing running at the same speed his truck was going in Chaco/Patagonia"
A friend's mum claimed she could astral travel, and said friend claimed to have seen her guardian angel when she was younger, described it as a lluminous figure with wings and shit.
Another friend told me about this kid who was a very close friend of hers, the dude was molested/raped by a friend of his family when he was 11, which caused him to go into a bad depression as a teenager, ended up killing himself. She said she talked with him in a dream a couple of days later, the guy moved around some stuff in her room and when she woke up she found said stuff in the same position he'd left it.
Also macumba rituals and shit, have one friend who lived in the ghetto for a while, it was cray cray. Her boyfriend's mum was involved in macumba/orisha/afrobrazilian cults and once she got into a fight and had a work "done" against her (they found chicken feathers and pig blood on the front of her house).
>>
>>17011476
Jaja un capo el tipo.
>>
>>17011746
That fucking video dude, always cracks me up so bad
But I have no clue what's up with it, it's completely eerie for me.
>>
File: 1446525644136.jpg (150KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1446525644136.jpg
150KB, 640x480px
>>17014945
>Anon, no intente asustarme, fue ud.
>Yo no puedo hacer temblar todo el piso
>>
>>17027409
wow, seriously poltergeisty place
>>
>>17020308
Tengo que ir ahí, va ser una puta misión personal ir, aunqe viva lejos.
>>
>>17020413
What are they saying? normal drunk shenanigans (Santiagueños, people from Santiago del Estero, are one of the top tier "hillbillys" from this country -Argentina-)
Then some says "what's that" along side with somekind of a retarded slang, then someone call the gnome a "pingo", which can be either a slang for dick or a demon.
Then fucking hell breaks loose.
>>17021056
Daa boludo, son santiagueños, tampoco para tanto.
>>
>>17022635
>>17022644
Hoooly shit that story is sick bro.
>>
>>17022644
Quality. Thank you for sharing this!
>>
>>17026939
Ese puto está acá robando material
>>
>>17027266
Jesus Christ dude los comechingones was/is a aborigin tribe, you pleb.
>>
>>17027738
Been my whole life eskeptical about this, i believe in what I've seen and hear.
>>
>>17027164
Donde vives? Lima?
You should take a look at the stuff Highly Paranormal Janitor used to write about. It should be archived somewhere. The guy talked about his job as part of the Canadian paranormal bureau (not a real name mind you). Shit made lots of sense.
Long story short: stop thinking about these kind of phenomena as "fantasmas" o "demonios". This shit is not outside the realm of the physic world. You are not dealing with incorporeal beings, these demonds and such have a physical body, they feed, they grow, and they can surely be killed.
The big dog you talk about sounds like what janny used to call a "rel monster", they are, exactly what you see: Big fucking scary dogs.
Your devil like creature sounds like a "boogie", a highly evolve creature that feeds off of fear. They are highly susceptible to HV light, so you better get a HV lamp or lantern or whatever and start hunting. Dont do it by yourself, dont trust no fucking shaman or holy man. And please, for the love of all that's holy in this world, DONT FUCKING NAME IT! (no le pongas nombre huevon)
Thats it, I guess. Good luck. Imbeeeeeecil.
>>
File: 1436980500454.gif (212KB, 189x189px) Image search: [Google]
1436980500454.gif
212KB, 189x189px
>>17027992
I'm seriously interested by this.
>>
File: image.jpg (383KB, 1106x1600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
383KB, 1106x1600px
>>17010458
I love these threads. Keep up the great work my Latino friends.
>>
>>17022901

Dude, I'm not really into that things, I respect them because I don't know if they're real
>>
>>17028017
Then get reading nigga!!!
Sadly, Janny closed his tumbler blog some weeks ago. So much information lost.
Bumping I guess. Got some stories myself, not about me though, but they are not detailed enough that I can bother to translate them.
>>
>>17018750
>tfw im bi-lingual but cant speak or understand spanish
>>
Ok Latin fag here, I'll tell mine

>playing fùtbol with friends
>few hours playing and the sun is starting to go down
>decide to go to friends house which had a goal set up so we could continue playing
>get there and it's getting too dark so we get a bonfire going with scraps of wood
>its now around 11 pm
>watching guys kick the ball, when some asshole friend kicks it too hard over the fence (our only ball)
>luckily the house over is our friends and they decide to jump their own fence to get the ball
>waiting for these dicks to come back and we hear talking behind the fence
>like the two of them talking to a third person
>we see them come back up the fence and they are laughing and calling one of our friends a faggot
>they make it over the fence, we are standing in a circle and the two guys who got the ball turned pale as fuck
>one of them can't speak
>"dude, you alright man?"
>they point back and just say "no way"
>we calm them down and they finally begin to talk
>apparently, they met someone over the fence, that person was trying to talk to them in a low deep voice but they thought it was our asshole friend who always tries to pull one on us.
>they just told whoever that was to fuck off and called him a fag
>one of our friends recalls some dude that passed away recently
>this just fucks with the two dudes as they recognized him as the guy they saw
>nope, we put fire out and go home

I know this is second hand story telling but there's no way those two could've pulled those reactions. We used to bring it up all the time to fuck with them but they just got silent and said "not cool man" hard to believe they lied about it.
>>
>>17026131
Psicoligist Néstor Ganduglia studies oral traditions and stories about magic in Latin America. His teory says those stories (even if they have fantasy elements) create a link to truths that can't be shared in public, like ghost stories are the memory of the tragedies in a war. Also he studies how this histories are only told trough oral tradition thanks to the lack of literacy, and that reinforces the family ties.
He has written stories compilations ("Stories of magic Montevideo", "Magic stories of inner Uruguay", among others) where he explores those hidden messages, and avoids Hollywood like trivialization, hence why he doesn't call them "Horror stories"
(Sorry for any typo or bad grammar)

Not sure since I haven't seen her, but she wears a long white dress, and she has long black hair that makes me thing she must be from a long time ago. Younger cousins saw her as "a lady" while my grandfather saw her as "a young girl" so I guess her age is beetween those of them (around 20 - 30 years old)
>>
>>17010946
I thought it was gonna be shit. It was fucking good.
>>
File: 1448839914383.gif (2MB, 834x1031px) Image search: [Google]
1448839914383.gif
2MB, 834x1031px
>>17010458
>>
>>17028437
>>
>>17028534
Wrong gif. Don't look at me.
>>
Huefag here. I'm gonna tell you guys something that happened to me maybe 2-3 weeks ago. A close friend of mine invited 3 couples and a single friend to his country house to spend the night and celebrate some of his stuff. I'm gonna call single friend A. We were all very close friends and have known each other since childhood (we are all 27-29 years old now, so old fag, too). A is a really goofy dude, had a nightmare story of a wedding and finally broke it off a few years ago. Never recovered, been lonely ever since. Recently, his mom's passed away due to cancer, so we have been trying to cheer him up.

Anyway, me and the missus pick this guy up at his place and immediately notice he's acting weird, like he's really stupid and slow, can't understand simple jokes and stuff. We play it off as nerves because of his mom, and stuff. Well, we arrive there and he just keeps acting weird as shit, doesn't eat or drink anything all fucking day and night, spent a full hour completely quiet staring out into empty space (we left him be as a test) and stuff. We still had our fun and left the next day, I dropped him off at his place, saw him enter his house.

Next week we go out to eat and this other friend that wasn't at the country house talks to A about some party they went to. Turns out that happened on the same day as the reunion, and there are photos of A there. I asked A about it and he said he never went to the country house as he thought it would be stupid to be the only single one there.

All 4 dudes who were at the country house heard him say it, we all remember him there. We talked to him in private to make sure it wasn't a social excuse or something but he says he simply did not go. We have no pictures of him, and after all this we have all been at a loss for what happened. Someone was at his fucking place and I picked that person up and drove him back, that much I'm certain of.

Anyway, I'm not a regular in /x/, but I wanted to hear anon's take on this story.
>>
>>17028540
That's creepy as fuck.
>>
>>17028548
You know what's creepy? I called that fucker to tell him I was going over to his place to pick him up. He says he never got that call. It makes sense that he wouldn't go because he wasn't so sure about going and said he'd call us if he changed his mind. I decided to give him a call because I thought he'd been looking pretty sad lately and maybe he'd like to get out or whatever. I still can't believe this shit.
>>
>>17028540
>>17028558
Anyway, sorry for flooding, I guess I'm just a bit nervous talking about this. I wish I had an explanation. Anyone has a guess?
>>
>>17028540
doppelganger shit viado
>>
>>17028613
Well, most probably, but what in the fuck does that even mean? Is this some evil entity trying to take over the dude's life? How in the fuck can I handle this?

Bicha.
>>
File: Mellons.jpg (26KB, 251x298px) Image search: [Google]
Mellons.jpg
26KB, 251x298px
>>17028437
you fucking faggot.
>>
>am mexican
>born in california
>don't know spanish
>only one in my entire family that doesnt speak spanish
The gringos got to me, hombres
>>
>>17011598
thanks for the translation, brother. spooky stuff.
>>
I dated a girl who lived nextdoor to a spiritist center. I don't know if you guys get these outside of BR, but they are basically a church for a mixed religion between spiritism (The Kardec variety) and some african beliefs. They are somewhat common around here. Some crude forms of hedge magic are supposed to be practiced there, including some rituals that involve sacrifices and shit.

Never saw anything explicitly paranormal, but people seizuring and chicken sacrifice were pretty common.
>>
>>17027773
Si eres de Costa Rica, es el Vivero Else Kientlzer en Sarchi
http://www.elsegarden.com/
Alejate del sendero principal que es como un circulo alrededor de todo el lugar. Empieza desde el laberinto y sigue hasta "arriba" despues de ir hasta ahi, no sigas el camino y explora hacia la derecha.
Buena suerte Anon
>>
>>17027858
>>17026939
El siguiente video de Dross va ser sobre este post! Confien en mi
Puto Dross quiero ser famoso! Las historias del Sanatorio Duran son ciertas!
>>
>>17027992
Porque no le puede poner nombre a mi pinche perro satanico! Seria la envidia del barrio
>Orale Firulais, comete el alma de esos pinches batos
Eres un negro envidioso! Fijo eres Argentino!
>>
>>17028540
damn that's really creepy
>>
File: tchs.jpg (9KB, 274x184px) Image search: [Google]
tchs.jpg
9KB, 274x184px
I got a house I have inherited from my grandmother (la abuela) in Mexico's south. Well, she still lives there. Im thinking in sell it, because a lot of weird stuff goes in there.
A little background:
>the original owner was a witch or more like a shaman but used blackmagic or something like that , some rituals called limpias and another crafts

>she dies in the house
> my grandma starts to make some improvements cause house was decrepit
>daughters and son move to house
>my aunt was arriving home from school and goes to take a nap
>when she was sleeping something grabs her ankle
>she leaves the room super terrified

then
>a strange sound like hammering in the wall that is close to the next house at early morning s appears
> ask the neighbor if she was hammering , says no and thought that we were doing that .

So gradually started to get quiet but still there. A neighbor , not the above mentioned , and his wife rents a house next to grandmas house and shoot his wife. The mans wife was really nice with my grandma and visited her often , that day my grandma saw some hands showing in the shower but thought was my mom , then she realized my mom wasnt there , also my aunt wasnt there. She things , the spirit of the dead lady was saying good bye.
Also, my grandma things there is a beast that the old owner invoked , because every member of the family had at least one encounter with some thing breathing in front our faces ,saw two red eyes in the middle of the night or something sleeping with you (this specifically happened to me while I was totally awake , I just closed my eyes because I dont want to see wicked creature) , didnt gave me chills but yeah. CONT?
>>
>>17029186
please do
>>
>>17029186
Yeah
>>
>>17029186
I wrote all but Im a dumb ass and closed tabs. Resumen:

>Mom saw a little Anon dancing
>takes picture
>weird face next to the television on photo background

>mom sees a little anon smiling at her in her open room door
> that little anon leaves
>mom follows to my room , probably wanting to scold me
>Anon is sleep as hell
>mom scared as hell stays with me all night

>Anon tunning its cellphone with stickers because didnt have /fa/ taste.
>hear coin fell inside room
>goes to the room, and theres nothing on the floor so i leave
>heard it again, this time 3 coins, proceed as the above mentioned again.
>this time a loud noise like a jar full of coins smashed to the floor
>noped out to the street door of the house, and remember is locked and keys in my room
>come back to my room, and grab the keys with eyes closed, luckly they were near to the door
>wait for mom in the street

So, theres many other stories, but Im alone and its creepy to bring those memories now. The last one is from friends in the same damned town.

>friends are finishing his weed mind estate
>decide to go play some basketball at the park that is on the block at 2 or 3 am
>while playing mysterious woman sits in a sidewalk , that is more like a shortcut between blocks
>they noticed her because she was staring at them
>they keep playing and suddenly shes gone
>later one of them is crossing the shorcut and saw a tall shadow like it had a black tunic
>while getting closer it disappears

they went another time to play at the park , and saw the same woman again, this time they leaved pretty quick , cause she started to cry.

>PIC RELATED (shortcut is on the left)
>>
>>17029569
another
the shortcut were in the distance was the tall shadow
>>
>>17028540
Daaaamn like, this reminds me of the skinwalker stories, might be a good guess.
>>
>>17028977
Soy de Argentina, pero un día cuando tenga la plata me voy disparando para allá, gracias por la intel, hermano.
>>
>>17010481
Chile here too...Not really creepy stuff but I think I saw some shadow people walking around my house , have you seen something like that?
(Mi ingles es una mierda )
>>
>>17010788
Dale baby
>>
>>17010481
>>17010540
>>17013200
Have you heard some stories about something like skinwalkers or wendigo shit?
>>
>>17027229
No legens that i know off. Its barely inhabitated and local indians were completly exterminated becouse that's how white people behaved a couple generations ago. General population of little towns is mostly anglo along the coast and inside patagonia its just a realy cold, desolated desert.
>>
>>17028540
>>17029569
Argentinian here. My mother has told me a couple of times she has seen my father of me wandering around the house even when she knows we aren't there. She asked a priest about it (priest is locally famous because he performed an exorcism) and he told her that what she has seen isn't something good at all.
What's the deal with those doppelgangers?
>>
>>17029726
Bad things that just play with the mind, my mom says that the smile looked like I was mockin of her
>>
>>17029757
Makes sense, but is really messed up.
Wonder how many people believe they are going nuts because of seeing stuff like that.
>>
desu
>>
>>17028999
Debi explicarme mejor. Al perro ponle el puto nombre que quieras, al fin y al cabo es un perro feo. El problema es con el dizque demonio, a ese si no.
Ademas, Firulais? Charro please! No te enseno nada el Chavo? Ponle Satanas
>>
I've posted on /fit/ before a brief story abut my highschool oneitis. How I was a big jock and she was an art student and it didn't workout or whatever I joined the Marines and blah blah blah Anyways here's what happened last night

>reading Mexi-nope thread on /x/
>pass out tired as fuck with lights still On from 2 hours of gym and 2 hours of basketball
>mom comes in to check on me since lights were on. Taps me on the shoulder
>I wake up screaming, scramble into the corner of my bed with my hand ups in a fighting stance just screaming my head off covered in sweat
>mom screams too since I scared the shit out of her
>my son has ptsd lol
>change clothes and sheets since everything is soaked in sweat
>go back to sleep
>have dream about oneitis coming back into my life
>as a dude
>apparently she went FTM trans, married a chick and adopted 2 kids
>makes fun of me in my dream like "anon I would rather get surgically mutilated into a man than date you"
>wake up today feels wierd man

That thread fucked me up man
>>
Bueno gente, les cuento una historia mia, no la transcribo a ingles por paja y para escribirla mas rapido.

Hace como 6 años tuve un viaje de "egresados", lo pongo entre comillas porque no era de secundaria, sino de primaria. La escuela nos llevo a acampar a un lugar cerca de Sierra de los padres, Mar del plata, Argentina. El viaje era solo pasar una noche alla acampando, y la verdad, para ser solo una noche pasaron muchas cosas.

La primera fue cuando nos adentramos a un bosque para jugar un juego, no recuerdo cual, era algo de buscar pistas o algo asi. Estaba acompañado de mi amigo mientras ibamos por ahi. En un momento me dieron ganas de mear, asi que fui a un arbol mientras mi amigo estaba cerca vigilando el lugar. Entonces de pronto mientras meaba vi pasar algo MUY rapido cerca de el, algo marron, como de un metro, pero paso TAN rapido que no pudimos identificar que era, ni siquiera algun rasgo. Recuerdo que me asueste, lo mire y le dije "viste eso?" a lo que el solo respondio "Si" mientras observaba su cara palida. Enseguida nos fuimos los dos corriendo.

Esa noche seguimos con otros juegos organizados por los maestros, asi que como estabamos entretenidos no pensamos mucho al respecto. Pero luego entre los arboles veiamos algo, como si fuera una chica vestida de blanco, inmovil. Llamamos a otros chicos para que lo vean, varios se asustaron mucho y lloraron, por lo que vinieron los maestros. La chica que vimos ya no estaba, y los maestros pensaron que estabamos jodiendo para asustar al resto por lo que nos retaron.

Despues fuimos a comer a un lugar ahi nomas, era como una estadia temporal. Tenia un comedor gigante, baños y una habitacion con camas cucheta. Mientras estabamos en el comedor mirabamos por la ventana, y de pronto un amigo mio grito, muy asustado, diciendo que habia vuelvo a ver muy cerca a la chica y que luego desaparecio al instante.

cont.
>>
>>17030695
Bromeabamos y nos burlabamos de la sitacion. La verdad es que todas estas cosas nos estaban entreteniendo bastante. Recuerdo que luego yo estaba mirando por la ventana y habia una especia de establo. Mientras lo miraba, la puerta de aquel establo se abrio de pronto muy fuerte, otros chicos tambien lo vieron, y jodiamos sobre que era un fantasma.

Ahora viene la parte mas jodida. Mientras nosotros dormiamos, unos chicos se escaparon y fueron al baño a jugar al juego de la copa. Luego de jugar, uno de ellos tomo una foto de lugar, la cual al verla me impacto muchisimo y se que nunca la voy a olvidar, la recuerdo perfectamente. En el medio del lugar se veian piernas de una chica, unas medias largas de rayas blancas y rojas, luego subia hasta una pollera. Eso era todo lo que se veia de ella, porque a medida que subia se iba desvaneciendo, por lo que solo se veia la mitad de su cuerpo. Vi la foto con mis propios ojos y puedo asegurar que no estaba trucada ni era una joda. En EL MEDIO de todo el lugar se veia eso, y cerca un espejo. En el espejo se veia algo muchisimo mas impactante, una forma humanoide pero absolutamente negra, no se distinguia ropa ni caracteristicas, era absolutamente negro. Lo impactante de "eso" es que pese a notar su forma humana, no tenia ni brazos ni cabeza. Solo se veia el torso y las pieras.

El chico me paso la imagen por Bluetooth, y recuerdo haberla subido a un foro paranormal, el cual cuando entre hace unos años ya no estaba online. Lamento mucho haber perdido esa foto, ya que tras formateos de pc de varios años la perdi. Incluso hace 2 años contacte al chico preguntandole si aun tenia la foto, por desgracia ya no.

Bueno gente esta es mi pequeña historia personal para contribuir al thread.
>>
>>17030695
>>17030707
Disculpen todos los errores ortograficos, pero escribi esto a las apuradas antes de irme.
>>
>>17024613
Gracias, sí puedes encontrar los libros te van a gustar mucho. La otra opción es mirar en youtube "voces anónimas" que es un programa en donde se cuentan historias de éste estilo y en el cual Ganduglia fue creador y partícipe. Aunque al ser tv sí es medio cursi.
Bumping this sick ass thread.
>>
>>17029726
Huh. I just heard a similar story from a bro today. Even so, this thing, whatever it was, spent a whole day with us. I guess I'll just try to be cool about it, wait for it to never happen again.
>>
>>17027817
Its bullshit, its just a story for kids written by a peruvian author . I read it when I was in 4th grade at school. Fuck that anon and his "original" spoopy shit.
>>
File: 1446080341036.gif (33KB, 237x200px) Image search: [Google]
1446080341036.gif
33KB, 237x200px
>>17028437
>gif
>>
>>17029569
Holy shit that coin falling thing. It happened to me too while playing "la copa". But it was only one coin. Is there some kind of significance on coins?
>>
>>17029712
>cold desolated desert
Well, that's not creepy at all.
>>
>>17013200
Cuenta alguna....
>>
>>17022854
You can get a drug induced psychosis more easy.
>>
>>17022987
Well, there slipped another 'desu' in.
>>
>>17030687
>I'll post something absolutely not creepy at all just to show off how cool I think I am.

Get lost puto.
>>
>>17030695
>>17030707
Alto cacho de historia amiguito, la traduciría per otengo toda la paja del universo.
Gracias por la contribución, este Enero me voy a San Clemente, ahí hay un vívero enorme y con lugares dejados a la naturaleza donde dicen que los mafiosos tiraban cuerpos, a ver si encuentro algo. Dicen que es muy turbio quedarse ahí por la noche.
>>
>>17031741
Suena re copado! jaja no te olvides la camara para sacar muchas fotos, a ver si aparece algo ;)
>>
>>17030944
La puta que lo parió.
>>
File: descarga.jpg (12KB, 271x186px) Image search: [Google]
descarga.jpg
12KB, 271x186px
110 km north of the city of Paysandú there's a ranch called "La aurora" (the dawn), very close to the Dayman river. It is said that this place is one of the hotspots for UFO activity in all South America, next to mount Uritorco in Argentina.
Since I was a kid i've heard the stories of this place, been at the gates of the ranch but never entered.
Next to the ranch there's a shrine dedicated to "Father Pío", some kind of saint and also a gathering place for new age stuff. Seems like the whole area is one of those energy charged places and stuff. I've heard the folowing stories:
1) part of the ranch is owned by some americans (u.s americans), supposedly from NASA. It is said that even Neil Armstrong has visited the place.

2)there is a spot on the ground (a circle) where the grass is yellow, like dead, since a lot of years ago. Some guys who studied chemistry took a sample of grass, and tastes it in the lab with several reactive substances. None reacted, then they test it with plain waster and... Poof! The grass turns instantly green like it has been just cut.

3) back in the day, when tractors didn't have air conditioner plowing during the summer was done at night. There was little few men that wanted to work as a tractor driver there, and fewer actually took the job and stayed for long time. Crazy things happened at night, like lights descending from the sky and turning off any running machine at the place.

The two first stories I've heard them from 3rd hand, but the last one I actually heard it from and old fellow that used to work there and now has a museum in his own farm. He is still interested in paranormal stuff, I guess if he'd know how to use a pc he'd like /x/, kek.
>pic related, is a sign on the gates of the ranch. It says "for the UFO issue, please ask NASA"
>>
>>17032083
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cu5RRxZfhLY

Ahí va uno para los hispanoparlantes.
>>
Peruvian here. I live at the south of the country and there’s a lot of stories that I’ve heard mostly for friends that come from the rural towns to study at College in the city. Here’s some:

>Have friend, let’s call him E.
>E lived in a town called Tarata that’s about 2 hours from the city.
>It’s a small town, but well know because its traditions and folklore.
>Friend live with his whole family, dad and mom, brothers and sister, and grandma and grandad.
>Whole family comes from military tradition, so they were very strict specially grandad.
>E is still a child about 7-8 years old, when his grandad tells him the story about The Death (“La Parca”)
>The story goes like this, when you hear the sound of chains, someone in the neighborhood is going to die.
>E gets really scared and starts to cry, grandad calls him a pussy.
>Some months later when E is at school, he returns at his home.
>Has lunch with his family, and grandad starts to talk about how he could heard the sound of chains in the morning.
>Starts to make fun about how “The Death” is going to come after him. Everyone laughs.
>Next day grandad wakes up dead, and no one has a clue why. He’s just dead.
> They have a funeral, everyone is sad and confused about grandad’s death.

Cont.
>>
>>17032832
>Some weeks later strange things start to happen to E.
>He says someone is calling for him, wih an adult male voice.
>”Come here E, let’s go, follow me.”
>He ignores the voice because it doesn’t sound familiar.
>But one day, he is at his living room with his grandma. And hears the voice coming from his backyard.
>”Come here E, let’s go, follow me.”
>”It’s your dad calling you?” his grandma says.
>E goes to the backyard saying “I’m comin…” and falls unconscious for what he says a couple seconds.
>Wakes up, and grandma it’s carrying him and he can heard her saying “Motherfucker! Go back to the place you belong! You are death! Go back and never return again”.
>He turns his vision to where she is shouting. And clearly sees his grandad there.
>But the thing that until the day E still remembers is how his “grandad” before vanishing. Gives him the most horrific smile that he has ever seen.

Later E was brought to a Sorcerer (Curandero), so he can give him a cleanse (Limpia) with the cuy. He rubs the cuy all around his body, andwhen the ritual is over he opens the cuy with a knife. Just to discover to all the insides in the cuy have turned black. This is one of the stories, if you want better ones, just tell me.
>>
>>17032840
I have a friend whose dad is also a general or something from the military. He has seen truly disturbing shit in Puno, like a lot of babies torn apart for rituals in the mountains. Also he has this story where he refused to leave a house just because people told him it was haunted. One day he hears sounds in the first floor of his house. In the middle of the living room there he saw a skinny gray guy slashing his own back with a chain in front of a painting of Jesus. The guy looked at my friend's dad and asked him about something related to punishment and Jesus, then the guy vanished. My dad' s friend left the house that very day.
>>
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YKVlMMbTI9s

never got around to watching but this seemed relevant
>>
>>17032943
You make me remember this story from my dad when he was working on a mine in Pasco.

>Dad is not a miner but works building structures that are used inside the mine.
>Miners there tell him the story of the “Muqui”, a kind of leprechaun that lives inside the mines.
>Supposedly, the owner of the mine has made a pact with the Muqui.
>The Muqui is well known to locate precious minerals in exchange of protection.
>He’s also well-known because when he finds danger or wants to alert about it he whistles in a high pitch sound.
>Dad is somewhat impressed about the story but doesn’t gives it too much though, he just wants to finish his works.
>Goes with the miners inside the mine to install the structures.
>Suddenly they heard a sound.
>It’s turning higher, this high pitch sound that makes your ears bleed.
>Sound stops, miners look worried and decide to return outside.
>When they arrived outside, earth starts to shake.
>Some part of the mine has collapsed. The same part where my dad was.
>Dad looks completely horrified.

Later that day after the labours of cleaning have started, dad tells me how he saw someone put some kind of food in a really large plate on the entrance to the mine. Food looked gourmet or some shit. Too expensive to just put it there.
>>
>>17010481
>Chile
>South America's Israel
>>
>>17010946
Damn Mexican clown high on pcp.
>>
File: hatmn.jpg (5KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hatmn.jpg
5KB, 480x360px
Es la primera vez que pongo un post pero bueno, mi historia es la siguiente .

En casa de mis papàs siempre han espantado demasiado cabròn pero esta historia es de las que màs marcado me dejò.
Desde que tenìa entre 13 y 14 años, me regresaba de la secundaria a mi casa caminando y un dìa empecè a ver como una sombra caminaba del otro lado de la acera, no le hice mucho caso porque no creì que fuera algo importante y creìa que era mi mala visiòn o algo por el estilo, pasaron los años y empezaron a empeorar las cosas.
Cuando tenia 17 años en las noches, empezaba a sentir como una polilla (moth) me golpeaba la cara, y despertaba, prendìa la luz y no habìa nada... con el paso del tiempo la polilla se convirtiò en un olor muy fuerte a cigarro, como las personas que han fumado toda su vida y ya tienen el olor impregnado, lo raro es que a las 3 am, en mi casa donde NADIE FUMA era demasiado extraño ese olor en mi cuarto, pero bueno, el punto es que empezaba a oler a cigarro y aparecia un señor con gabardina negra, muy alto y sòlo se veìa su silueta, todo empeorò cuando empezò a aparecer en mis sueños, diciendome que me iba a entregar un anillo, aparecia diciendome que los ayudara, aparecia con muchas sombras a su lado pidiendo ayuda y todo era demasiado real, tan real que mi papà un dìa depertò gritando en la madrugada porque habìa visto al señor con el que "soñaba" el ultimo sueño que tuve con èl fue cuando veìa la luz de la cocina prendida, la iba a apagar y cuando iba a entrar a mi cuarto, la luz se encendìa y cuando veìa eso, volteaba y el señor ya estaba detràs de mi, corrì a mi cama, me jalaron las sabanas y empezaron a sonar voces y a verse muchas sombras dentro de mi cuarto hasta que me despertò mi hermano...

Esa es una de varias cosas que me han pasado, igual si quieren comentar algo mi correo es [email protected]
>>
>>17021304
And then the reddit fags invaded
>>
>>17032840
That one is really creepy. Was really his grandad who came after him, or a bad spirit using grandad's image?

>>17032943
This might be a long shot, but I remember when I was a kid (catholic school) a priest told us that God didn't want people to selfharm, and that selfharming was a sin no priest could erase.
Probably that guy your dad's friend saw, never could enter into heaven because of that?
>>
File: tumblr_meyn07JWGg1qfguq3o1_500.jpg (103KB, 500x417px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_meyn07JWGg1qfguq3o1_500.jpg
103KB, 500x417px
>>17033135
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

dude you made my day

a dude from Arg told me something like that but now I can comfirm it an believe it dawg

la wea mas fome
>>
>>17033217
Deberias haber hablado con el, seria interesante, no?
>>
>>17034520
el waton qlo
>>
File: 1231733045675s.jpg (18KB, 250x230px) Image search: [Google]
1231733045675s.jpg
18KB, 250x230px
well bros I am from /mex/ and personally never ever had experienced /x/ shit

and believe me Ive been on shit lots of weird places and done a fair amount of toking & /psy/ drugs but never ever seen shit , or experienced paranormal crap in my life....while being sober

I do know 2 or 3 gewd local /x/ stories/legends that I could share if you want

----------------------------------------------------
Soy de /mex/ pero jamas experimente ninguna clase de mierda paranormal personalmente .

Apesar de que si tengo experiencia fumando mota y tripeando con chingaderas psicodelicas jamas en mi vida heh visto ni experimentado nada paranormal ... estando sobrio .

Pero si se un par de historias y leyendas locales de mierda paranormal que puedo compartir si les interesa.
>>
>>17032840
Pobre cuis
>>
>>17033068
Based muqui
>>
File: 1447887188948.png (62KB, 200x233px) Image search: [Google]
1447887188948.png
62KB, 200x233px
Here's another UFO story

>be camping with 5-6 friends at a place called "puerto viejo" (old harbor) on the coast of the Uruguay river
>night fishing at the dock, we were the only ones camping that day (crowded during weekends, empty the rest of the week)
>the parents of one of my friends were camping too
> my friend's mother, who's kinda weird comes to check out on us (we were teens)
> there was a red star shining over the argentinian side of the river
>she says "look kids, that's an ufo"
>constanzaface.jpg
>"you don't believe me?, watch this"
>she turns on a flashlight, starts waving it in an 8 shape, saying "come here, I'm calling you"
> the "star" starts moving towards south, eliptic trajectory, then disssapears and reappears at the initial spot
>when it stops, we just wave the flashlight and there it goes again
>mfw we made contact with ayylmaos with a shitty chinese flashlight
>>
>>17034525
lkasdkls era el mysterion u v u
>>
>>17017915
lmao
>>
>>17034524
Las veces que se aparecía sólo era para darme ese "anillo" y ya, pero nada más, aparte de que me han espantado otras cosas en casa.
>>
>>17028113
three languages for me. But not one bit of spanish.
Insta regret with threads like this
>>
>>17011476

No me gustó
Demasiado subjetivo
>>
>>17028113
Dont worry the story was kinda crap
>>
Bumping just because I can.
Another cholo peruano aqui. Because of my job I travel around the country a lot ( or used to). I've slept in the same room with hundred years old skellingtons, being inside old and forgotten temples, camp under the stars in places supposedly known for being paranormal and extraterrestrial hot spots, toyed with chamanistic oferings or "pagos", and so much more but never have I seen or feel anything out of the ordinary. I beleive supernatural experiences cannot be easily dismissed as mere hysterical hallucinations, but I strongly believe people who believe this shit are more inclined to experience them than ordinary skeptical dudes like myself.
>>
>>17013200
Boy, I'm going to Chile in 15 days so you better share those stories because I'll be camping out and I'm thrilled as fuck
>>
>>17027409
>he was a Falklands veteran and all
>>
>>17036360
What's your job?
>>
>>17036440
How does it feel being an american poodle my briturd friend
>>
Story from my substitute teacher when I was on high school. Been years since then, but that story is something that I always remember.
>Teacher is young, and was transferred to the north of Peru, in the amazon in a very small town.
>Has made friends with the locals.
>They tell him a lot of stories about the spirits in the rainforest and how you have to respect them.
>Teacher doesn’t mind it too much, until one day.
>Playing football with the locals.
>Suddenly a low sound can be heard near the trees.
>Locals stop playing, leaving teacher confused.
>Sound is starting to get higher, it sounds like someone is whistling a rare tune.
>Locals tell teacher to stand in his place, sit down and to close is eyes, everyone else does the same.
>Teacher gets confused but follows their words.
>Whistle is getting more and more close to them.
>Teacher stars to fell afraid, local next to him tells him to not move an inch of his body and to keep his eyes close.
>He can hear the sound coming closer, and more closer, until it pass next to him and then vanishes into the trees.
>Everyone keeps calm until they can’t heard the sound anymore.
At the end the people from there told him that maybe it was the spirit of someone who recently died, and that they tried to hide from it so that thing won’t steal their souls to keep it company in the afterlife.
>>
>>17010788
Hágalo, compa
>>
>>17011598
the fact that he consistently calls the other guy 'the asshole' cracks me up, I'm so sorry but jesus fuck
>>
Un día estaba fumando mota en mi casa y de repente la puerta principal se abrió de putazo pero pues 2high2care.
>>
Alguna de críptidos latinoamericanos? La mitología guaraní es muy rica en éstas historias
>>
File: 1438050427655.jpg (12KB, 487x287px) Image search: [Google]
1438050427655.jpg
12KB, 487x287px
>>17033135
Hoooly shit you're damn right about that.
>>
>>17034545
Me gusta el hecho de que seas un poco menos imbécil que la mayoría de la gente que postea historias de terror en /x/ empezando con >fumando porro >tripeando con ácido, etcétera.
Me dan ganas de matar esos coño de su madre.
>>
>>17034990
Based Argentinian alium
>>
>>17035906
I heard it's extremely difficult for english talking people, but it's the richest tongue by far.
Got three tongues on me too, italian (la lingua de la passione), portoguese (decaffeinated hue tongue) and english, starting swedish any moment now.

Pro tip: Never talk like a spaniard, the whole sudamerican esphere hates that accent, and to be honest it makes you look like a complete idiot.
God-tier accents are the venezolano, uruguayo and colombiano.(If you wanna bust your ass laughing,our accent, the argie one, it's superb.)
>>
>>17036440
Nah mate you can't hurt me with that kind of shit.
Neither you can be proud of such thing,a complete mongoloid war.
>>
>>17037820
I'ld love to give that kind of paranormal shit some reason, I love our fucked up paranormal "culture", our ghosts are more confrontational than the uropoor's ones
>>
>>17039581
COLOMBIANO
Wey, el acento colombiano hablado por morras chidas me pone duro.
>>
>>17039612
>Cualquier acento sudamericano que no sea el mío me la pone rigor mortis.
Wachin.
>>
File: alto-valle-rio-negro2.jpg (33KB, 350x262px) Image search: [Google]
alto-valle-rio-negro2.jpg
33KB, 350x262px
>>17029712
andate a cagar porteñito, no sabes nada
>>
bump for ya'll sudacas
>>
>>17033135
Chilean here too. I agree.
>>
One more peruvian here, best stories are from rural areas, the highlands or jungle. Lima a shit.

Anyway. I do not have a long story to share with you guys but what I do have are some anecdotes. Leprechaun stories are popular here, I had an english teacher who once told the class his sister play with a little old man, the wife of a close cousin used to find her 2 month baby down her craddle, shit stop once the baby got baptized. Fucking leprechuan should have took him away, he's an scandalous little demon now . Another teacher once told us he used to travel to Loreto regularly to visit his family, as a kid when he was alone playing in his backyard he regularly heard a strange voice calling his name, I don't remember exaclty if that thing is a demon, a leprechuan or a witch but you're not supposed to follow the voice of you get lost in the jungle forever.

Personally I've seen a ufo. It was the classic flying saucer with lights. Mind you it was in the middle of a city and I was waround 10 so my mindy might be tricking me. My dad, he told me once I suffered from common cold plus couldn't sleep well and my sppirits were down, but nothing the doctor gave me worked so they took me to a curandera, turns out I had mal de ojo, she passed an egg around my body. The egg's supposed to absord the malas vibras, then throw the egg yold into a glass filled with water, the egg yold had some nasty black shit on it. After that happened I was back to normal.

>>17038745
Jarjacha, a llama demon, and condenados in the highlands. Yakumama, a giant snake from the jungle. I remember the local news were crazy for the yakumama like 10 years ago, but iirc it was it cover some political scandal, same thing happened with Pischtacos, guys who who hunt down people to take their fat. Damn fuckers.
>>
Continuing with the stories about peruvian mythos, this is about the Kharisiri.
>The Kharisiri is a kind of sorcerer who is well known for using a kind of narcotic to immobilize his victims and put him to sleep.
>After putting him to sleep, the Kharisiri use a chirurgical instrument to steal the “fat” of the victim’s body.
>Since it’s not a professional procedure, if the victims don’t go to a hospital, most of the time they die.
> Kharisiris are also well know because they can transform in animals like a Dog, a rabbit or a Bird.
>People believe they have made a pact with the devil to acquire those powers.
Now that you know something about them, this is a story that I know because it happened to a relative.
>Mother’s goddaughter is having bad times (At her Wedding there was a blackout so the party was cancelled, and a lot of bad things keep happening to her).
>Her father is a well know man in my city, and he knows a lot people (From respected medics to actual thieves).
>Someone tells him about a Sorcerer who is well known because he practices cleanses that are know to work, but the thing is, that he is very hard to find and to contact.
>That someone gets pay to find the sorcerer, and about a month or so, he finally finds him.
>He reunites with my Mother’s goddaughter, let’s call her N, her husband and her dad.
>The sorcerer tells them that he is sorry if it took them too much time to find him, but it’s like this, because he keeps hiding from people that are after him.
>N asks him if it’s some kind of Sorcerer mafia, Sorcerer says yes, but he can’t ask help from the police because they work in some unusual ways.
>After talking, sorcerer tells them that they are going to a ranch at the north of the city, in a place where not much people lives and somewhat far of the city.

Cont.
>>
>>17041375
>They arrive there, ranch is property of a friend of the sorcerer, place has a lot of tall bushes, with crops and everything.
>They go to the only building in the ranch, and in the roof. Sorcerer wants to have a whole view of the ranch.
>They start the ceremony, he starts a bonfire, and brings a lot of exotic flowers.
>He stars explaining that someone has put a curse on N and his husband. Possibly an ex-boyfriend.
>Sorcerer recognizes the curse, it was put by an enemy of him.
>Suddenly they star to hear something, it’s the sound of wings.
>N told us how a big black bird (A Gallinazo or Vulture if you want) it’s near the crops, they see it, and it goes to hide in the tall bushes.
>N and her husband and dad feel the chills, but sorcerer continues with the ceremony.
>Suddenly there are more vultures, three of them, they are making sounds, and N says that it looks that they are looking straight to the sorcerer.
>Sorcerer still doesn’t gives any fucks, continues with the ceremony and doesn’t say a word about the vultures.
>Ceremony and cleanse ends after two hours, it’s getting dark.
>Vultures are still there. Sorcerer tells N to not be afraid, he’s going to take care of it.
>Sorcerer grabs something from his bag and throws it to the bonfire creating a huge fire.
>Vultures start to panic and then fly away.
>N ask what the fuck is going on.
>Sorcerer tells her that they are his rivals.
>They are Kharisiris.
>They are the people after him, his rituals, and his secrets.
>They are after him, because he’s been interfering with their business.
>They’ve been trying to locate him since months get him killed, steal his fat and use it for rituals.
>Some time later, N’s life is improving, she is grateful to the sorcerer.
>Recommends him to a lot of people.
>Impossible to reach him, been like three years and not a word about him.
People don’t know if he has been killed, or just hidden in another city or country.
>>
>>17040471
Me too
>>
File: 1380736617256.png (6KB, 252x256px) Image search: [Google]
1380736617256.png
6KB, 252x256px
>>17042765
>my country is booring
Nada que ver aquí señores
>>
>>17039619

soy mexicano, compa, puse colombiano nomás para puntualizar. CHALE.
>>
>>17011476
Creo que leí la misma historia, ósea l supongo que la que escribió tu hermano
>>
Hey Sudamericanos
Beaner American here, I traveled to a few Places in south America last year for work and the second I opened my mouth to speak in Spanish someone would say "Vos es Mexicano no?" Or even as specific as "vos es de Jalisco?" What do we sound like to you? Is it as extreme as an Australian accent to Americans or like a southern redneck?
>>
>>17044178
>Beaner American
>What do we sound like to you?
Like a complete dumbass and scum.
>>
>>17044222
Geeze friend lighten up, Why're so hostile?
>>
>>17044178
Mexican accent is kinda annoying IMO, Sorry.
>vos sos mexicano, no?
>tu eres mexicano, no?
Ftfy
>>
>>17010946
10/10
>>
>>17030595
El Chavo del Ocho? ;)
>>
>Ctrl-f "el chupa cabra"
>no results

I don't get it.
>>
>>17017511
zarpado
>>
>>17022854
en donde tomaste ayahuasca? que pais? soy de argentina y siempre quise ir pero no tengo idea bien
>>
>>17044730
It a blue board fucktard i.e. SFW
>>
>>17044752
shit's very easy to get here in Mexico
Next year I'm going on a trip to Argentina, I'll bring some to you sweetheart.
>>
>>17014994
que clase de "entidades"?
mexifag here pero interesado..
>>
>>17033217
algo asi me sucedio a mi anon durante un tiempo por las noches algo me despertaba y veia la silueta que describes mas paresido a la imagen que pusiste y por dentro escuchaba que me hablaba me decia que me levante y lo vea pero solo me daba la vuelta y lo ignoraba y me volvia a dormir, en ese casa donde viviamos cosas extrañas pasaron a mis hermanos y ami me gustaria platicar..
>>
Mexico here.

My grandfather, on my mother's side, owns a somewhat big house which has been in his family since the times of the mexican revolution. Some weird stuff has happened but nothing really bad. Some of those things:

>Uncles and aunts used to hear my great-grandfather cane through the house. Sometimes the cane itself showed up in a different place.

>House has a garden in the middle. Aunt saw a woman dressed in white walking through the garden once at night.

This one actually involved me in some way:
>Visiting grandfather during some holiday.
>Uncles and cousins are also there.
>Cousin tells us how her young daughter likes to play with some imaginary boy in a room of the house.
>Mom gets freaked out.
>Tells us how I liked to play with an imaginary friend in that same room when I was very young. Apparently I used to say I was playing with a boy there although I can't remember shit now.
>>
File: skeleton.gif (459KB, 540x465px) Image search: [Google]
skeleton.gif
459KB, 540x465px
>Be me, 9 y/o
>At night, like 2-3am watching TV while laying on my bed all comfy.
>Usually my parents would come to my room and check if I was asleep.
>So, every once in a while, I would check the door to see if they weren't coming.
>Some times the door to my room would open with the wind, so I used to lock the door every night.
>I hear footsteps coming from my door, so I quickly cover myself up with my bed sheets and start feigning sleep.
>I feel that someone is standing right in front of my bed.
>My parents used to come to my room, check if I was sleeping and after a few seconds, go back to their room.
>This thing wasn't one of my parents.
>He kept staring me.
>I was quiet and still, hoping that what I tought that was my dad would go away.
>Minutes passed and that thing was still there.
>Then, I realized that whatever was that thing, it was there, standing in my room, staring at me.
>Hours passed, and that thing was still staring at me.
>I was scared as shit, and started sweating a lot, but I was still awake, quiet, not moving a single muscle.
>Some hours later, like 6 AM, the feeling of someone staring at me dissapeared.
>After a while, I fell asleep.
>The day after, I asked my parents if they came to my room in the middle of the night, and they answered that they were asleep by that time.
>I actually wish I checked if there was actually somebody in my room, or it was just my imagination.
>>
>>17044178
No te preocupes, hablas castellano bien.
Thread posts: 254
Thread images: 33

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.