[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

UFO Sightings

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 12

File: wherethembetchesbeat.jpg (58KB, 610x365px) Image search: [Google]
wherethembetchesbeat.jpg
58KB, 610x365px
Where are you most likely to find UFOs?
>>
Your imagination.
>>
Your imagination2.
>>
>>17006266
The middle star of Orion's belt.
>>
File: miketyson_willienelson.jpg (141KB, 1200x775px) Image search: [Google]
miketyson_willienelson.jpg
141KB, 1200x775px
>>17006284
Gonna need you to look this way while I tell you about the solar flare you just saw.
>>
File: aaaa.png (610KB, 960x727px) Image search: [Google]
aaaa.png
610KB, 960x727px
>>17006266
>> have you tried the garage
>>
>>17006266
in X-Com 2
>>
I saw one in Kentucky(1993), one in Iowa(2008), and three in Michigan(2013).
>>
The USA, aliens love to probe american butts.
>>
>>17006305
Or Mexican butts, we have a lot of Mexicans.
>>
>>17006266
outer space
>>
>>17006266
in space
>>
space
>>
In the movies. lol
>>
In Earth orbit. Outer space is riddiculously big and you might have a lot of trouble finding anything there.

Also ley lines and Brazil seem to be hot spots for UFO activity.
>>
>>17006266
space n shiet
>>
>>17006393
vault lines or?
>>
>>17006266
Millions of light years from earth because there's literally no chance that we've ever been visited by aliens or ever will. Keep up that wishful thinking though you sci-fi nerd faggot.
>>
>>17006420
It's fault lines you tard. This isn't Fallout.
>>
Around nuclear facilities especially ones containing war-heads, fault lines where an earthquake is due, and at the bottom of the ocean. It is also very likely that there is some kind of installation on the moon as there is a rich source of Helium3 which is hyper efficient fuel for nuclear power.
>>
Also they can be seen around active war zones.
>>
>>17006438
>>17006445
what if I were in AL and couldn't find any plants, lines, or scuba gear?
>>
File: Nasty.jpg (135KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
Nasty.jpg
135KB, 800x800px
They can also be observed around stars occasionally as the plasma created by the intense fusion is raw energy that can be absorbed as a form of fuel.
>>
I'm also concerned about the lack of aliens. Since im about to buy a telescope myself.
Were would someone in Canada find aliens?
>>
File: MUFON.png (33KB, 442x442px) Image search: [Google]
MUFON.png
33KB, 442x442px
>>17006468

Always keep your eyes to the skies...

They have been observed around large bodies of water like the great lakes so if you are near any of those that would be a great place to start looking within the atmosphere.

As far as elsewhere... I would turn your lens to the moons of Mars and Saturn, particularly Phobos. It contains a structure that has been identified as unnatural and Russia has reported loosing satellites around Mars "mysteriously".
>>
>>17006266
The sky. When the sun is setting.
>>
>>17006266
Colorado
>>
>>17006266
The only time I saw a UFO was when I was driving along a backroad next to Dyess AFB. The UFO I saw was triangle shaped and had a small red beacon on the bottom so I know it was man-made. It flew about 20 meters above my car and made absolutely NO SOUND.
>>
Reports come from all populated areas. Seem to spike around Chinese new year...
>>
>>17007621
Some kind of stealth bomber?
>>
>>17006266
scandinavia

"select all the pictures with mountains"
>>
>>17006281
>>17006273

Samefag
>>
http://metrocosm.com/ufo-sightings-map.html
>>
>>17006266
California, Los Angeles
>>
>>17006266
places at war, mountains
>>
>>17006266
On alien planets.
>>
>>17006304
The one in Iowa, whatd it look like? I think we may have seen the same UFO anon
>>
File: map-of-ufo-sightings.png (106KB, 543x281px) Image search: [Google]
map-of-ufo-sightings.png
106KB, 543x281px
Google "ufo sightings map 2015"
ayyyy lmao
>>
File: ayyy.jpg (12KB, 379x471px) Image search: [Google]
ayyy.jpg
12KB, 379x471px
>>17008916
yeah but with that it only tells the sightings. I'm looking for locations that are known to have often visits from aliens or at least conditions that help chances of getting a sighting.
>>
I've seen about 5 UFO's in my time.
Most in Afghan but one here in Australia.
I'll post the one that is most likely to be taken as fact, seeing as it was more than just me.

>In Afghan getting ready for a night patrol
>It’s about 2AM
>Just had orders given out so we are getting our shit together to put into the bushmasters.
>We are delayed for some dumb reason, so we are just chilling by the bushys, some people are napping and others smoking.
>I’m on the ground looking at the stars listening to the sound of nothing (but occasional gun shots in the distance)
>See a weird triangle like light in the sky just staying completely still
>Tap my mate next to me ask him if he can see it.
>We assume its some other counties plane or halo?
>Having a smoke it our ops guy.
>Yell out to him, he come over, point it out.
>He runs into his Ops room, comes out like 5 mins later
>By this time we have atleast 20+ soldiers looking at it
>Ops says there are no aerial vehicles in operation right now across all of nato in that section of sky and its not the right shape.
>We all tell him he’s a lying cunt.
>It moves west across the sky at bullshit speeds and stops instantly again
>We all freak out a bit
>Then the light just vanishes. Like just gone...
>Our Ops guy is a Capt and he can’t explain what we saw. Tells us to forget it and go on our patrol
>We do.

Any way we go on our patrol do our thing its all a buzz in the FOB about it. So naturally rank decide to have a meeting about it and we were all told it was nothing and to not speak of it any more.
I cant explain what it was like it was hypnotizing. You couldn’t look away it was so weird and the feeling you got made you sick with nervousness.

This wasn’t a one off either there were heaps of reports of UFOs on my deployment, they seam to like the war.
>>
charles hall talks about the tall whites and how they frequently land at a usa military base.
look up his presentations on youtube, he explains enough about them to figure out when they land and when they depart. observing the general area he talks about is probably you best chance of seeing a ufo.
>>
>>17006425
What a stupid post. It really shows how much of an ignorant retard you are. Millions of light years would put you in the intergalactic void.

Anyone with an elementary grasp of astronomy and biology can tell you that alien life is widespread.
>>
File: ecetisummersolstice2008_2.jpg (173KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
ecetisummersolstice2008_2.jpg
173KB, 512x384px
>>17006266

ECETI The UFO ranch in Washington near Mt. Adams. I've been there myself and had many experiences.

AboveTopSecret the paranormal board did an official investigation there and confirmed it's legit, as did Paranormal State the A&E television series, as did countless other people over the years. It's had thousands of visitors over the years, everyone sees UFOs. Sometimes countless UFOs.

Here's the Paranormal State episode.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3df7c0HgQ0k

It's the one place I can guarantee you'll see UFOs, it helps if you can get clear skies of course, but even then they have UFOs that fly really low (I saw some of those as well). The thing that will really impress you is when they "power up".

Then there's the other random paranormal things going on there like nature spirits, orbs of light, etc.
>>
How can there be this many sceptics on a UFO thread? Me smells shills. Cmon, go on a demon thread or a Tulpa thread or a ghost thread. 5% of the skeptics that are on here. This thread is one of the most reasonable threads I see on here. Yall fucked up if you really are regulars. Good work anon, atleast a plausible subject, and no I haven't seen a UFO. I'm skeptical but this subject I can atleast consider. Tall need some meds
>>
>>17007643
Shill
>>
>>17010861
This. When I saw this thread I figured this could be good. What did I get when I clicked this thread open? Derailing and shitposting. That's what you get when majority of posters in this board are roleplaying teenage girls.
>>
>>17006266

C21H30O2
C2H5OH

that might provide you some answers
>>
>>17010892
'shill' isn't a direction, you off-center takeup reel

'pez' is a direction, it's like ENE but vertically oriented
>>
>>17007621
Seems like a drone to me. Imagine seeing a quadrotor out inna woods when you were a kid. For me that would be in the 90's. Well. I'm fairly certain that at least one childhood sighting of mine was likely a drone.

On the other hand. I remember a few dreams that stand out from my childhood. The first is definitely the most vivid. I remember being in my great grandfather's house in Riverview, Florida. This would be about 1989 lets say. I walked from my bed there out to the living room. Somehow i felt attracted to a certain spot on the wall. Touching it, i remember felt exactly like your hand being asleep. Without hesitation I walked into the patch of wall and stepped onto solid ground. For some fucking reason Peter Pan was there, just chilling. The fucker looked exactly like the cartoon. Hand drawn. Somehow i remember feeling like this is who i was expecting to see. Like he was an old friend. Funny thing is, i didn't have any friends in that nieghborhood. He smiled and gave me a friendly nod of his red head. We took off running towards the stand of trees in the middle of the yard. This seemed like a game, a race. We were running TO something for a reason. Some that seemed like i didn't want to miss it. Then it happened. Damned feet just left the ground. Peter was leading the way to the second star on the right, but as i looked down again the speed and motion scared me. The last thing i remember from that one dream is seeing the layout of the nieghborhood and Downtown Tampa in the distance. I was scared and then i woke up and it was morning. I was back in my own bed.
>>
>>17008916
all those ayliums traveled across the cosmos to see Chicago
>>
>>17010749
>Washington near Mt. Adams
dude did you climb it?

whens the best time to go if i want to climb it
>>
>>17011670
give me the structure you stupid fag, molecular formula tells me nothing you retarded high school chem failure
>>
With Dr Steven Greer
>>
>>17006266
If I have to believe those UFO sighting maps/statistics the tinfoilers are making: South Africa
>>
Christians will not immediately need to renounce their faith in God “simply on the basis of the reception of [this] new, unexpected information of a religious character from extraterrestrial civilizations.” However, once the “religious content” originating from outside the earth “has been verified” they will have to conduct “a re-reading [of the Gospel] inclusive of the new data…”

– Vatican Astronomer, Eminent Theologian and Full Professor of Fundamental Theology at the Pontificia Università della Santa Croce in Rome [Connected With Opus Dei], Father Giuseppe Tanzella-Nitti
>>
File: mount-adams.jpg (387KB, 720x498px) Image search: [Google]
mount-adams.jpg
387KB, 720x498px
>>17011897

Nope but that would be awesome. I imagine if you want to hike it the safest time is the middle of summer, they probably have avalanche seasons during the winter and spring months.

They occasionally see things fly into the mountain which Native Americans also saw throughout all of history. There's speculation that there are internal bases in the mountain. It's a pretty huge mountain, very impressive.

Lots of Sasquatch activity out there too, on the mountain, around the mountain and at ECETI. They apparently had some coming through and collecting apples from baskets at a cabin behind the main house and if they forgot to leave apples out for them they would hear the Bigfeet chattering and shaking the cabin.
>>
>>17006284
i literally had a dream where Abraham's spirit showed me how evil spirits are reincarnated to the middle star in Orion's belt. Weird.
>>
File: 1447785933559.jpg (187KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1447785933559.jpg
187KB, 500x500px
>>17009999
Hey anon, did you have a nice trip?
>>
>>17006266
above a large city on any given night
>>
>>17009999
I dub you the king of 9s. Quad are you waiting for?
>>
California and Mexico
>>
>>17006266
bump
>>
>>17013181
>quads
>>
>>17010749
Interesting. I'm going. I don't live far from it. I've always wanted to see another one.
>>
>>17012499
Are you a WA resident like myself, Dan?
>>
>>17006266
google
>>
>>17006483
losing*
>>
>>17006266
Hyperpenis.
>>
>>17006266
Deez nuts
>>
File: image.jpg (74KB, 582x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74KB, 582x600px
>>17014761
Not same anon but 509 reporting in sir
>>
>>17015254
509 myself. Grant county
>>
reminder that aliens don't exist, it's just evil spirits taking the form of "aliens" or "ufos" to do a scare and drain your energy.
>>
>>17006266
In space or on alien planets
>>
>>17006266
Up your mom's ass?
>>
>>17008916
Whoa, it turns out that there are more sightings where there are more people alive to see things!
Who would have thought!
>>
>>17006266
In 2007, I got sick as hell, 104 degree fever, coughing my guts up. Got bad enough that my friend drove me to the doctor. I was lying down in the back seat of his car, looking out the window. On the way back, I noticed a black disk in the sky, flying around irregularly. I got up and made sure it wasn't a spot on the window. I laid back down and took my eyes off of it, to make sure it wasn't my imagination. After a few minutes, I looked back and it was still flying around. A while later, I lost track of it.
>>
>>17015801
Where was this? City, road, whatever.
>>
>>17015981
North Metro Atlanta, don't remember the road. 770.
>>
>>17006293
That filename...
>>
>>17016121
>that filename
IS RACIST!
>>
>>17006445
Fuck. Me.

Hey anons, guess what? I never thought this would be relevant in any way, but if you played Battlefield 3 you'll know the map Tehran Highway. I've noticed something rather peculiar in the sky... and there's also the fact that the military on both sides are shooting blindly into space... Take a look.
>>
>>17014761

Nope! I'm from Northwest Montana. I have been through WA a few times though as well as Oregon.
>>
>>17020212
I see. I was just curious, you seem to be knowledgeable about mt adams, so I assumed you must be from here. I'm going to have to go there for a visit and see some crafts, it's close by and I've never bothered.
>>
File: 1445988160102.png (657KB, 570x847px) Image search: [Google]
1445988160102.png
657KB, 570x847px
>>17009999
NIEN NIEN NIEN NIEN
Thread posts: 84
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.