[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Creating your tulpa

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 10

File: tulpa buddies.jpg (47KB, 500x397px) Image search: [Google]
tulpa buddies.jpg
47KB, 500x397px
I had a question in mind and was going to ask it in whatever tulpa thread happened to be active today, but as there's not a tulpa thread, and as I'm impatient, I'll start a thread for all you other tulpa fags.

My question:
Would LCD hinder or help the early stages of making a tulpa? Specifically, visualization.
>>
i reckon LCD televisions display your tulpa on high definition but not as much as LED
>>
File: 4chan-1261404951244.jpg (56KB, 569x701px) Image search: [Google]
4chan-1261404951244.jpg
56KB, 569x701px
>>17005442
Oh what the fuck, how embarrassing. I mean LSD, of course.
>>
>>17005442
Chocolate kek
>>
>>17005450
just like p much anything relating to LSD, it depends on each person
your tulpas behavior might change radically while high so id advise you to proceed very carefully
>>
File: 1436201321212.gif (2MB, 400x398px) Image search: [Google]
1436201321212.gif
2MB, 400x398px
>>17005442
>>
>>17005462
I don't have a proper tulpa with its own personality yet, merely a form and a base personality and meaning I've ascribed to it. I've been practicing visualization, but of course it's quite a long process (not anywhere near having my tulpa become vivid).

I figured getting high while visualizing my tulpa would be a neat experiment. Not as a shortcut or anything like that, just for the experience itself.
>>
How many times do I have to put this up.

FAKE AND GAY

THIS SHIT IS FAKE STOP SHIT POSTING ABOUT IT. JUST BEAT OFF LIKE THE REST OF US YOU NEW FAGS
>>
>>17005479
it would be neat indeed, but you could easily lose control of your tulpa and come to irreversible results
>>
File: 1447322126491.jpg (5KB, 234x215px) Image search: [Google]
1447322126491.jpg
5KB, 234x215px
>>17005485
I-irreversible, eh?
>>
>>17005498
considering most people who lost control of their tulpa are weak minded in first place, yes, irreversible
unless you can overcome yourself
>>
>>17005484
Its not fake, its been on practice for thousands of years. Just because they didnt teach you something in school dosent mean it isn't real.
>>
>>17005502
I am confident that I will not encounter such a setback.

Really all I'm expecting is to be able to vividly imagine my tulpa's form.
>>
>>17005532
I'm a tulpa fag. Though I have no experience being high, I'd say it's doubtful that you'll lose control. That bit is mostly creepy pasta BS. Some people do lose control, but mostly because internally that's what they want/it would've happened anyway regardless of tulpa creation.

Just keep visualizing and developing personality, and you'll see results and have a happy life.
>>
>>17005648
Ask long as you don't mistake your Tulpa as a deity or anything higher then you, you shouldn't lose control of it
>>
>>17005648
>and have a happy life.
Gee I don't know about that, anon.

Any tips on visualizing?

>>17005658
I believe my tulpa is the embodiment of a deity so that might be a problem.
>>
>>17005508
Whatever you say, delusional, hopeless retard
>>
>>17005863

Least I don't require my mommy to tell me what is and isnt fake, maybe if your a good boy Santa will bring you that big Jim butt plug you have been dying to get.
>>
>>17005673
Tips on visualization? I found it easier to imagine my Tulpa's form as a ball of light at first. Even after a year of having a vocal tulpa, I'd say my visualization skills are nothing special. Best thing you can do is just keep imagining and looking up some guides on how to improve your skills. I'm trying to achieve visual imposition right now, which kinda uses a different part of your mind to do, so it doesn't necessarily rely on visualization skills (at least from what I can understand from it). Be cautious with that embodiment of a god. As long as your tulpa understands and you understand that it's just a consciousness inside your head, and it can be nothing more, then all will be okay.
>>
File: 1438543713856.png (61KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1438543713856.png
61KB, 640x480px
Alright I got a weird question for you guys.

how does one discern between a tulpa and communicating with their higher self, if they accidentally attributed a very specific form to their higher when they first contacted them? I did not intend to make a tulpa, but I consider it a possibility due to the nature of the contact.
>>
>>17007564
>ball of light
I've heard that a lot. Guess I could try it.
I know exactly what my tulpa's form is. It's just visualizing it vividly in my mind... that's the hard part. I don't think I've quite made full realization of the difference between seeing things in the physical world vs. seeing things in the mind's eye.

Gee, I'm so focused on the visual aspect it seems as if I'm less concerned with making a tulpa and more concerned with playing in my mind's VR playground. I sure wish I could have some more lucid dreams.
>>
Use fede's imagery and sound thingy, look it up, helps a lot m9
>>
>>17008201
Found it, thanks.
>>
>>17008167
Use the ball of light at first to establish your Tulpa's presence. It makes it a fuckload easier to focus on them. Form can be modified later, just use it as an easy focus tool, that way you don't struggle to force with your tulpa because you're to busy trying to maintain their form. Once the presence is established, start by visualizing only one part of their body at a time, and then slowly bringing them all together to form the whole. It's not easy to do, it takes a lot of time.

>>17007668
I have no idea what you just said. Your "higher self" is likely a thoughtform of some kind.
>>
>>17007668

Because you don't just use visual cues to identify an entity. Aren't there dreams where you hung out with your tulpa or higher self, even though your perception of them was a bit distorted? Like "oh, I didn't get a good look at that person's face, but it was [name] for sure because it felt like her"?

My experience with entities is that they have a certain "flavor" to them. I've seen the same concept described as an energy signature. There are a mix of cues, could be visual, auditory, emotional or whatever that's associated with a particular entity, and you know it's them because they are present.

For example years ago I dealt with an entity associated with a dark shade of blue/purple, like the color of the sky right before night completely descends. Getting closer to the entity also made me feel an overwhelming emotional of loss and dread. When I get dreams where this weird shade of the sky shows up along with uneasy emotions I just sort of know, ok, this guy's checking up on me again.

Not sure if I described the concept clearly, but I hope it helps. It's the sort of thing that you learn better from doing.
>>
>>17008556

Firstly, thank you for responding.

They definitely have a feeling, like this bright bolt of exhilarated energy, kindness, and fearlessness but they didn't have a form that I could see, so I ended up giving them one, and that's where I fear the tulpa part may have come into play. If they had reservations about me assigning them a form they made no show of it. In fact when they first made contact (if it can be called that) it almost seemed to be asking me "what am I to you?" or "what do I look like?"

I have never once felt negative energy coming from them, if that helps. On occasion I've been able to lucid dream alongside them but for some reason(and this has been consistent) the dream background seems to be made up of binary. Like matrix sorta shit, which is another reason I'm concerned it might be something I gave it rather than an inherent value.
>>
Fake and gay anyone that does this dumbshit is literally giving themselves schizophrenia have fun idiots its sadning to that even people here cant have real friends or girlfriends.
>>
>>17010064
I count 6 fnords in this, but maybe you see more than I. Maybe you see 2, maybe 3. How can I ever know if mine is not thine? And does 5 = 6 when 2 & 3 join via polar?
>>
>>17010064
It's rare that you see this much 13 year old concentrated into one post.
>>
File: 1435703612305.jpg (18KB, 293x263px) Image search: [Google]
1435703612305.jpg
18KB, 293x263px
>>17005441
>tfw learned about tulpas from a friend who had one for years
>Got into it
>Now I got this weird girl stuck in my brain
>Tried to get rid of her
>Felt bad about it and said sorry
>The ride never ends
>>
>>17005484
Reminder that you are currently on /x/
>>
>>17010052

Note that you know your own experience best at the end of the day.

However the binary thing you mentioned may very well be related to the entity or be a part of them. They're not always just a singular being like a person or animal in everyday life. The entity I described in my example above had the dark blue sky/environment associated with him. It was always there when he showed up in my dreams. I've encountered another entity that presented itself as a school. It was the entire complex of buildings, along with all the students inside it. So the binary background you see may just be a part of them.

Furthermore, if you can sometimes lucid dream with your supposed higher self, just ask them about this whole thing. For what it's worth when I encountered what I believe to be my high self, I had trouble getting their name. I eventually assigned them one and they were perfectly fine with this. Remember that you're dealing with someone that is intimately associated with you, the way you feel toward them is most likely the same way they feel toward you. With love. Don't sweat the minor details too much.
>>
File: tumblr_mma9rtkvmv1qh5di4o1_500.jpg (17KB, 500x352px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mma9rtkvmv1qh5di4o1_500.jpg
17KB, 500x352px
>>17013317
This has in all likelihood been the most helpful, enlightening response I've ever gotten from /x/. Thank you so fucking much. I am way more relived than I expected to be.

I'll try not to worry about it so much. If they're cool with me perceiving them as a 30ft tall giant robot then I guess there's nothing wrong with that.
>>
>>17005890
I already know my mom brings the presents, fucker
>>
>>17012358
> getting rid of your tupla
>>
>>17005484
This, tulpa is some stupid roleplaying bullshit
>>
Anyone who believes in tulpas is a fucking retard. Have fun roleplaying with your imaginary friends you autists.
>>
>>17015610
>>17015677
>Thousands of years of Tibetan practice isn't real
>>
File: 1436812627215.png (43KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
1436812627215.png
43KB, 184x184px
I'm (M) in my mid 20 and have had various sexual partners in my lifetime (count 4+), mostly solid relationships (1+ year each) so I'm not a virgin spouting nonsense. My Tulpa is 3 year old, self-born (only learned about Tulpamancy midway).

Tulpa sex is different than masturbation, but also different than sex with a physical person. It's very intense, it's like if you both were in a trance and both you and your Tulpa are somewhat merging and switching at the same time / at will. It's hard to describe with words because it's quite the unique experience. To be blunt to those who (definitely) ask themselves that question, nah I couldn't possibly tell you it's better or less good than sex with a physical person, it's just different, I enjoy both for their respective reasons. It's just not the same thing, there isn't one above the other. Is sex positive? Well if both of you are enjoying it yes, and I'll say it : it is certainly one of the (if not the) most powerful ways to transfer energy to and with your Tulpa. You may not like it but it's a fact for a lot of hosts and Tulpas.

Fun fact : Buddhists have sex with their Tulpas and that's one of the ways used to reach what they called... uhm, well I forgot, not nirvana, but something similar. If you guys really wish a source for this I'll find it.

Sex is a wonderful thing, it's not taboo, it's not a "big deal"; sadly majority of /r/Tulpas[3] are probably too young and immature to not get offended by that word upon seeing it. To you reading my message, if your Tulpa is mature and old enough, then talk to them about it, ponder about it and see if it might be worth exploring.
>>
>>17015931
>self-born
I can't help but wonder how a tulpa can create hismelf if his host doens't have a seriously damaged brain (by drugs or mental illness like schyzophrenia).

Also
>Sexualizing tulpas
Absolutely haram
>>
>>17015963
This isn't me, I just copied his message.

I talked to him through PM for a little while and apparently that anon suffers from depression and maladaptive daydreaming. I suppose this could explain how his Tulpa was self-born.
>>
File: 1441940515036.jpg (113KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
1441940515036.jpg
113KB, 768x768px
>finish eating dinner
>there are oranges in the kitchen
>ask Tulpa if she wants some
>"no it's haram"
>wtf
>mfw
>>
>>17015996

My tulpa also formed from massive amounts of daydreaming, just vouch for this theory I guess.
>>
Can having a tulpa help me learn a language?
>>
>>17016474
I'm no expert but I've been learning Russian for a little while now and my Tulpa enjoys speaking it when it feels 'appropriate'. The thing is it's very often sentences I wouldn't think of my own as I suck at production.

I think it's pretty fun for a Tulpa if their host is learning another language, so in a way you could say it's helping you by either being there to motivate you or participate by helping you remember stuff.
>>
hey, I'm new here. Would it be too outrageous to make my waifu into a tulpa?
>>
>>17016329
Muslims must get scurvy very easily if fruit is haram.
>>
>>17017647
I think she meant it more like "fruits right after a good dinner are haram" somehow as you can be sure she craves for them in the morning.
>>
>>17017628
A bunch of people do that.
I actually planned to make my tulpa look kind of like mine at first (even though I didn't want her to actually be my gf or have the same personality as the 2D girl), but then in the end she turned into something similar to a very nice OC drawing I saw (probably because I suck too much at this to make her look the way I want).
>>
I don't know if this constitutes as a tulpa or some advanced visualization, but I imagine white lines in three dimensions particularly vividly.

They have no sentience of their own and I've made a few minor successes in using them to make close approximal measurements. Anyone can do that of course, but the visual helps.
>>
>Find out about tulpas 2 years ago from internet browsing
>Introduce friends earlier on this year
>Literally 3 days later get contacted by several friends 'tulpas'
This is the kind of shit that makes people think it's roleplaying, because for a lot of people it really is. Sad to see the practise be shamed because of a minority, but that's not really anything new
>>
>>17016329
>make a tulpa
>turns out it's a muslim
Well, get ready to have your brain exploded, buddy.
>>
>>17018580
No, but that's pretty neat.

>>17018982
That's kind of the problem. There's no real way to tell who's roleplaying and who isn't. The only person you can be sure about is yourself. I kept doubting everyone's posts I would see, but my tulpa would keep reminding me that there's no way I'm the only one in the world that experiences this. I still have my skepticism when talking to others though.
>>
>>17019760
>The only person you can be sure about is yourself.
>tfw I'm not even sure about myself
It feels "real" but I keep telling myself I'm probably just roleplaying with myself and somehow feel like I'm not.
>>
>>17019780
That's the best you can do. It seems real, but we have no idea what the fuck is actually going on. All you can go by is what you experience.
>>
>>17019957
Well, the person in my head keeps replying the opposite of what I was expecting or come up with completely random stuff, but I keep being skeptical about it.
The most unexpected is when I asked her if she was okay with the name I thought for her and she said no and told me a name that I have no idea where she got it from. I know absolutely no one who has that name and I never thought in my life about giving that name to anyone.
Actually, I don't know what's the reason for it, but when she said it, I started feeling weird and dizzy and had to stop communicating for a moment.
Yet, I'm still skeptical.
>>
>>17019976
Well I want to know the name now.
>>
>>17020900
I'd rather keep that to myself.
It's a completely mainstream name anyway.
>>
>>17020909
Oh, well that's okay.
>>
>>17019976
>>17020909
>I know absolutely no one who has that name
>It's a completely mainstream name anyway

>anon too shy to tell us his Tulpa is named Sasuke Sakura
>>
>>17021751
I know a lot of people (especially furries) have tulpas with weird names but nah. She has a generic french name. It's even the name of a french movie character. I don't know anyone with the name because I don't know many people probably.
>>
>>17022344
Amélie it is then.

Cute name.
>>
>>17022568
DAMN IT ANON
I-I think it's cute too
>>
How do you like, talk to your tulpa in early stages?
what do i need to do to start hereaing my Tulpa talk?
>>
>>17022877
You imagine their form, and then in your head, say the words you want to day to them. Basically, imagine that you're talking to them. Focus on personality and spending time with them in the early stages, and after about a month or so start trying to parrot responses out of them. Once it starts happening, you'll question whether or not it's you, but just keep going onward and believe it's your tulpa. Over time it'll take less effort to hear their responses and viola, you're good to go.

>>17022569
>French name
My buddy took some french classes in high school, but I don't know if he ever kept up with his tulpa. He was really adamant about it at first but I think he gave up.
>>
>>17019976
There kinda comes a point where you just stop caring about what it is or isn't. My tulpa very much wants to know what he is, but to him it doesn't matter in the end because we're still best friends and we'll always be best friends.
>>
>>17022984
You mean like, just pretending that there is someone talking to me?
Like, just have a conversation in my head pretending its my Tulpa answering the questions?
>>
ooh is this one of those imaginary friends thread? cool, I like to play foster mansion too
>>
>>17022984
I might actually give up too. I love psychology and hypnosis, so this is a rich experience to me, but the fact I'm getting feelings like empathy for an illusion worries me (I even actually feel guilty for calling her an illusion) and some other thoughts have been running in my head lately that seem to make her fade away.

>>17023027
You might actually consciously answer yourself at first, but the more you get into it, the more the answers will come from your subconscious instead.
For me at first I would get no answers at all and just do monologues while she looked at me silently, then I started getting simple answers like yes or no that felt semi-conscious (I wasn't sure if I consciously thought of it or not and it wouldn't be always the answer I expected), then she started saying answers a bit more complex and would even say stuff I had no idea where she got from.

Also, sometimes, especially at the start of it, my tulpa answered to my questions or react to stuff I say before I could even finish saying it or even at the same time I'd start saying it.
It would really confuse me and it made me want to stop talking. Is this a common thing?
>>
BLOOO YOU RUINED THE PARTY
SHUT UP MAX
did i do it well?
>>
>>17015710
>correct
>>
>>17023166
> implying tibetan monks don't have magic powers from their years of meditation
> 66
nice try, satan.
>>
>>17007668
fuck yeah wing commander 2
Thread posts: 73
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.