[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/drm/ -- Dream General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 202
Thread images: 34

Dream General

We really should start doing one continuous thread, rather than many that only-

ITT: Discuss anything about dreams...

°most interesting dreams

°most recent

°how to remember them better

°how to go lucid/astral(?)

°psychological and even spiritual/spooky meaning of your own or others' dreams

°or just share your thoughts on dreams

Have fun!

Last thread
>>16971879
>>
Why are my dreams so many and so vivid lately?
>>
>>17004574
You are the same guy that just made the law thread aren't you.
>>
File: dream_eater_by_artmagix-d5wrt1j.jpg (601KB, 973x1100px) Image search: [Google]
dream_eater_by_artmagix-d5wrt1j.jpg
601KB, 973x1100px
>>17004684
Law? No dude I just started this one, idk why you'd think that, but whatever idc
Im not really around much I just saw that the last thread died so I thought I'd make a new one

>>17004679
It's due to a change in your mood, meaning a change in the ratios of released neurochemicals. Pretty simple. The important thing isn't how, though. It's not really even the psychological why either.
It's what can you do to effectively make this better
You know what I mean
Exercise it and stuff
And keep a dream journal, obvs
>>
I very rarely dream, if ever, any reason why or what I could do to have more dreams?
>>
>>17004892
Do you get enough sleep?
Do you smoke pot, especially regularly?
Do you take any medications that might affect dreaming?
>>
>>17004895
I usually get enough sleep
Haven't smoked pot since I was 13 (7 years ago)
I take a benzo once or twice a week
>>
>>17004892
Journal consistently, try taking melatonin & valerian root every night 20 minutes before bed. When you dream keep going back to it throughout the day, even if you've put it in your journal. Also read the journal frequently. I've heard orange juice before bed is supposed to help with lucid dreaming so you could give that a shot.
>>
Anyone want some dream interpretations? I'll do a "first thing that comes to mind" plus a second actually researched/informed type of deal. FYI it's often painfully obvious in my opinion what certain elements mean, but in combination with your ego is where the cool comes in. But only you can determine the ultimate significance.
>>
File: 1763.jpg (79KB, 300x382px) Image search: [Google]
1763.jpg
79KB, 300x382px
>>17004720

>Im not really around much I just saw that the last thread died so I thought I'd make a new one

Thank you, having a GENERAL for things like dreams or divination helps keep /x/ from being flooded with multiple threads about the same thing.

<sigh> If we had a useful sticky it could say keep Dreams, Divination, "What is this symbol" questions in their respective threads, thank you.
>>
First dream I had in a while this morning

>be in car with family
>me behind driver (dad) brother behind passenger (mom)
>I'm driving from the back seat somehow
>extremely snowy
>road forks
>I go left, can see a hard bend coming in road
>me "I need to move up" (couldn't see)
>dad "nope"
>we slide off the road
>swerve to avoid a tree
>hit large low lying branch
>immediate headache, ears ringing loud, crazy real
>we'really airborne
>look at brother and ask if he's alright
>wake up

First dream I've had in a long time
>>
Alright, the memory is almost gone (it's almost evening here).
But I dreamed about being renegade, I have no idea what crime I did, but I know cops where searching me like crazy even at international level. The whole dream was about was making living places at the woods, I know I had changed places few times due to fear of being detected. I know I had build dirt houses and tried to survive. That was the dream.. Running for some reason.
>>
I have a lot of good dreams that I can remember, especially in this past year...
I'm pretty sure certain types of people (Jinns) can contact you in your dreams, even though souls return to God when you rest.
Anyways, I had a dream that had Hillary Clinton in it.
It was a grim one, she said something to me, with the effect and intent of using magic on me
And the second half of the dream I was strapped on a metal table with like power tools around me and gas being poured/sprayed on me.
At this point I was like, yeah, it's just a dream and I woke up.
But after sharing the dream with a friend, they told me that she was probably trying to steal my life force, which is believable,
Hillary Clinton is a lizard and a witch if you didn't already know.
And she's a fucking bitch dude.
I don't get how people like her,
She's like Mom from Futurama personality wise
>>
>>17004927
hopefully no deja vu
>>
>>17004914
I've got one that I've been thinking about for a little while now. A few days ago I had it and it's really stuck out from the usual dreams.

It started with me in some sort of public building. I'm not sure what purpose it served other than it was public like a school or library.

I'm sitting down on a flight of stairs next to a group of people also sitting on the stairs. Everyone is silent for some time until two teenagers got up and left.

I immediately start following them like they were my friends though I didn't recognize them. One of them was an Asian girl and the other a tanned (middle eastern maybe) boy. They were both dressed like modern teenagers. I remembering feeling an attraction towards the girl.

As I follow them they take me through a very dense city, similar to a favela or a chinese back alley. It was clean but limited in color, mostly being white, grey and brown.

Often times our path through the city was cut off by building being built right in the middle of the already narrow walkway. This forced us to go through houses to get to places. Whenever we entered someones home or shop no one seemed to care.

This travelling lasted for what felt like 5 minutes and the entire time the teenagers referred to me as "Cancer Fly" (as in the astrology symbol and the insect). In the dream I did not question the name and it felt normal like they've been calling me it for a while now.

At the end of the dream we arrive to a huge highway made for flying cars. On the sidewalks bordering the highway huge crowds of people moved about. This scene only lasted a few seconds before I woke up.

Also, during the entire dream I had this sense that I was in purgatory or something similar and that the name Cancer Fly was related to it.

And if it makes a difference, I was sick when I had the dream. It also repeated a few times in quick succession as I was constantly waking up and falling back asleep from my sickness.
>>
Don't forget nightmares.
>>
>>17005024
Is your horoscope Cancer?
>>
>>17005035
No it's Sagittarius.
>>
>>17005036
Ah, a Sag, best one!

On a serious note, how do you know it was Cancer, the horoscope, and not cancer? Was it a feeling, or implied knowledge that you got in the dream?
>>
>>17005040
I just knew it was the horoscope. I didn't even think of the disease until after I woke up.

I should add: my sister recently got cancer and just finished chemo. But I have a feeling it isn't related.
>>
>be me as an external observer of whats going on
>i'm witnessing a gang fight between two gang whose leader ar clive Owen and Willem Defoe
>they stab each other
>everyone run away cause its 9/11 and the first plane hit the tower
> William is severly injuried, i took him and place him in the back seat of the car (my car, dunno where ane when it pop up)
>i drive ad fast as i can to take him to hospital
>i look back to see if he is dead
>it's not William, its my ex girlfriend
>i panick, a year we dont see eachother, she lives in another country
>i put my hand over her mouth to see if she is Alive
>i can feel her breathing
>immediatly wake up
>>
>>17005048
Huh, interesting. Have you looked up any kind of symbolism with Cancer and flies to see if your nickname makes any sense?
>>
>>17005070
Yes and I didn't find much that stuck out to me so that's why I came to /drm/.
>>
>>17005066
I see you discovered jet fuel can't melt steel beams in your dream, it can be a pretty traumatic realization in a dream but try to relax, there's plenty of time
>>
>>17005075
Other than the nickname, what did your friends tell you? You mentioned you felt like you were in purgatory or something like it. What gave you that feeling? Was it another implied knowledge or was there anything in the dream environment that clued you in?

Other than your sister, do you have other family members or friends who have had cancer?
>>
>>17005101
They didn't really say anything besides simple stuff like "This way Cancer Fly." and "Follow me Cancer Fly." Always adding Cancer Fly at the end no matter what.

The purgatory thing is kind of hard to explain. I don't recall thinking about it during the dream but when I woke up it's the first detail I pondered. The idea that it was purgatory or something like it feels correct.
>>
>>17005124
Oh and no one else had cancer.
>>
>>17005124
>>17005126
Well, maybe it was just a fever dream. It sounds like it was an interesting dream to have though.
>>
>>17004901
that benzo
>>
My favorite resource for lucid dreaming
https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Lucid_Dreaming
>>
>>17004901
beeeeennnnnnnnnnnnnzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooosssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
>>
repostan

I had a few good dreams lately that I remembered, I very rarely have real nightmares, mostly good dreams with a negative element or 2.

Dream 1, only the last part
>night of 13/11/2015, after the attacks and the news had hit me
>scene is a Southern-European coastal town
>police everywhere
>enter a car, it's an AE86 Levin coupé in two-tone color scheme
>camouflage green/black
>have to drive around all the police, steering is extremely sensitive
>make a left turn where I shouldn't have so rip a hektik 180 degree skid to turn around
>shift down to 2nd
>do 180
>before I turn on the road have to wait for police convoy
>last car of the convoy waits for me but I keep standing still until he goes
>park car
>enter new scene
>have to climb up strange rocks in a cave up to a nice wooden door with a glass in-lead window
>exit door
>character that I've been up until now suddenly walks away from me and enters a door to the left of the one I came out of
>cue dramatic crime drama scene where he gets killed by someone inside
>suddenly have thompson gun and try to kill the belligerent but fail as a fluid that I somehow believe to be strong liquor starts pouring out of the gun and jams it

And then I woke up.
>>
>>17005675
Guns in my dreams never seem to do anything, by the way.

Dream 2
>in cave where many people seem to be looking for shelter
>talk to a few different people but they move away from me
>distinctly heard one girl saying thank you anon
>roll down hill like I suddenly became a ball and end up at a beach house
>try to order a snack
>what I get looks to be a chunk of raw meat resembling either a lot of beef/salmon or maybe a heart
>walk around the counter to pay
>suddenly the owner lets a dog bark in my face
>I hang back to avoid the dog
>not intimidated
>I ask "what is this, psychological warfare?"
>he answers yes
>suddenly leaves behind a box resembling a toolbox but my first thought was "warhead"
>grab it and run off with it
>suddenly fast music starts playing out of it and I'm in a spacefighter doing loops

Good times.

Dream 3, a nightmare
>have trouble falling asleep
>lie half awake for hours
>suddenly feel an intense dread
>the horrible dread of feeling somebody is watching
>but unable to see anyone
>try to stand up
>it's immensely heavy
>stand up with bedsheet and all and walk towards exit of my room
>it's like traversing syrup
>hear "You can't escape"
>near door
>open it and intense white light shines beyond
>wake up

Before opening the dream door and waking up for real I could hear a deep laugh.
>>
I've been having a recurrent dream recently. I dream every night, but even if my dreams are along the same theme, it's never the same scenario, unlike this one. Any idea what it could mean?

>Go back to high school (I finished years ago)
>Arriving for first lesson
>Don't know what lesson is or where I'm supposed to be
>If I have timetable, don't know where room is
>Realise I'm now late and still don't know where I'm going
>Either panic and race around trying to find room or give up and idgaf

It's probably about how my life has turned out, but I'd like to know what you anons think.
>>
File: il_fullxfull.819916130_azq6.jpg (61KB, 800x730px) Image search: [Google]
il_fullxfull.819916130_azq6.jpg
61KB, 800x730px
Last night, I was having a really nice dream when I realize that someone is touching my chest. I instantly woke up in a panic and saw an elf-like creature(?) It was~4 foot all in black wearing a pointy hat. When I realized what it was it began to vaporize through the door while looking back at me with a smile.

Pic related what the clothes looked like.

Does anyone know what this is? What it was doing?
>>
>>
Just started using nicotine patches, and been having super vivid dreams, like wake up thinking the dream was real vivid.
>>
>>17005681
>>suddenly the owner lets a dog bark in my face
>I hang back to avoid the dog
>not intimidated
>I ask "what is this, psychological warfare?"
>he answers yes

Idk about you, anon, but I kekked.
>>
>>17005755
probably dining on your life essence while feeding nice dreams
>>
>>17005720
I've had dreams like that, anon.

>Back in high school
>Playing trumpet in marching/concert band
>Rehearsing right before a concert
>Jesus fuck why is the music so different? I'm sight-reading this bullshit. Fuck, idk wtf I'm doing.

>Back in college
>Have skipped way too many classes
>Fuck it's test day
>Have to deal with awkward "Where have you been?" from professor and classmates
>Anxiety is over 9000
>Hope I can pass the test

Etc.

I think it's the subconscious fear of a loss of control, of powerlessness, of failure. Why it's recurring for you, idk. My dreams have only happened on occasion. Hope this helps.
>>
File: chat with virtual friends.jpg (88KB, 540x402px) Image search: [Google]
chat with virtual friends.jpg
88KB, 540x402px
I posted in a previous thread about a dream I had and was told to try to go back to it, but only when I really felt a strong connection? Like what does that even mean? To contribute to the thread: I had a dream a little while ago that I was caring for someone's (no one I know in real life) child with behavioral issues. When the child was missing, I was the only person who saw the "goodness" in the child and wanted to find her. A dream I had last night was that I was trying to sneakily ingest marijuana. I don't even take marijuana. For my question: If you talked about a subject in a dream in real life before the dream happened does that dismiss any meaning in the dream and the dream just being mental organization?
>>
>>17005968
>If you talked about a subject in a dream in real life before the dream happened does that dismiss any meaning in the dream and the dream just being mental organization?

I think it can be a case of mental organization, but I wouldn't say it's impossible to have meaning in the dream as well. Context of the dream would be important to me. Could you give me an example of a subject?
>>
>>17005997
In regards to the kid dream: I was thinking either the day before or a few days before about how I probably wouldn't love a child with autism.
In regards to the drug dream: The day before I was talking with my friend about how I wouldn't try marijuana until my brain is fully developed. Plus, that day we did some thrilling stuff that was pretty sneaky (don't worry, it wasnt a serious crime, more of a joke).
>>
>>17006014
Hm, might be mental organization. Though, for the kid dream, maybe you could love a child with autism if you saw the "goodness" in them? Your dream may either be suggesting that, or that you ought to feel that way. Does that subject cause any back and forth on emotions? As in, do you feel one way but think you ought to feel another, "more appropriate" way? The drug dream may be speaking to a need for thrill, adventure, excitement, or something new. Also, good choice on waiting to try pot.
>>
>>17006037
Sometimes I feel torn between feeling something I was raised to feel (like certain amounts of compassion for others) and what I think I should rationally feel (like I "should" feel more selfish without guilt, if that even makes sense). Thanks for the reply.
>>
>>17006052
Yeah, I know what you're getting at. Glad I could help!
>>
>>17005968

>I don't take marijuana

you definitely don't

>>17005675

your dreams sound awesome. note, it is so common for devices like guns to not work correctly in dreams that you can use that as a sign that you are dreaming and either wake up or become lucid

>>17005720
>>17005929

it's just an anxiety dream. best way to deal with it is to realize you are dreaming and stop giving a fuck and just walk away from the situation to do what you want, or just wake up if you're too trapped or frustrated

you can take control of dreams like this and have some fun if you realize you are dreaming and it's all in your own mind
>>
>>17004574
My dreams have been really vivid lately, the weirder thing about them is that it seems like actual reality but with a weird twist
like a not-so distant alternate reality
example: deputy manager at work coming over to my house and playing xbox with me, gave me an old nokia 108 to use because I've broke my phone (me and dep manager don't really get along that well, he's miserable and i'm happy go lucky)
I've had a couple of others involving people I don't know but being close to them and had about 2 recently involving trains and veganism *-*

I've been remembering mine way better by writing them down in a journal upon awakening (i used to suck ass at remembering dreams, but i can recall them quite easily now-need to work on recalling details now though)
>>
I've always been interested in my dreams, and even keep a dream journal. Here's one of my more recent dreams, anyone want to try analyzing it? I'll just copy exactly what was in my journal:

10/24/2015
A lot of the details of this world leave me, but I do recall vividly that in this world humanity has begun colonizing the oceans and started building major cities underwater, some with incredibly large, artificial bubbles maintaining an oxygen supply, others where just the inside of buildings were dry, and daily travel was done by submarines or swimming in scuba suits. It wasn't uncommon for a modern child to be born underwater and then spend his or her entire life without ever going onto the land (like me), as it was horribly polluted. Not unlivable, just low quality. But one day, a great, ominous force began threatening our way of life. Was it the government? Terrorists? Fleeting recollections I have of an uncountable army of ancient sea-monster-like creatures that tired to destroy our cities? Probably all of the above. I recall frequently reading a revolutionary underground newspaper to keep updated on the world's status. I also definitively recall viewing the spectacle of watching an ancient, giant jellyfish cover an entire underwater metropolis, then short-circuit the oxygen supplier and effectively destroy their bubble. I also vividly recall that I played the role of commander for a group of moderate size. (cont.)
>>
>>17006239
On one of our expeditions, we were investigating the legend of an ancient, giant shark, once thought to be the god of oceans everywhere. When we found him, he was hibernating in the deepest, darkest depths of one of the more dangerous, unexplored locations in the ocean. He was a nearly extinct species, the last of his kind, but that's how most ancients were. He was over 100 feet long, and know for his violence. My squadron stayed behind, and I tried to convince him to join us, which inevitably turned into a duel where I almost cut off half of his top fin, then injected him enough to put him to sleep. After awakening, he lamented his loss to me, but claimed he would help because he respected my un-human-like courage facing him, a being who humans have always feared, but he added another condition, that I can remember. Me, him, and my soldiers fought together for the sake of our world. End.

I have dreams that are more detailed then this, and some that are just down right philosophical, but this one is more recent.
>>
Something weird involving a dream just recently happened to me.

So I moved from the north east US to Austin, Texas about two months ago. After like my 2nd or 3rd day of working at my new job at a restaurant, I still hadn't really talked to anyone other than my roommate bc I'm shy and stuff.

I go to sleep that night and have a very vivid dream where I'm working/living at some winter resort in the far north west in what looked like the early 2000s.
My dad is there and my boss is there. Not the head chef but the guy right under him, the one I answer to directly.
Anyway. In my dream he is surrounded by beautiful women and cute gay men and walks up to where my dad and i are. He starts telling us about the exotic meat the lodge serves and tells me to go get it so he can prepare a dish for my dad and I. Idk that's all I really remember of the dream and I actually ended up forgetting about it completely.

>Fast forward two months

I have another dream about my boss, the only thing I can remember is feeling his arm hair rub against mine. I barely saw an image of him but I knew it was him. I wake up feeling strange and go to work.

My boss and I become pretty cool and we talk about things and make jokes about everything to pass the time. So yesterday, he and I were talking about weird stuff as usual and he randomly mentions he used to work in a lodge in alaska.

My eyes POPPED open and I excitingly tell him about the dream I had a few months ago and I get freaked the fuck out. My body gets the chills and I feel a little sick and he has a weird look on his face like he knows I'm telling the truth.

I have absolutely no idea how I would have known that he worked at a lodge after only 2 days of working with him and not even talking about personal things.
Nor do I know why I had a dream about him the day that happened.
I have no idea what sort of spiritual connection this could indicate.
Can anyone give some insight?
>>
File: dank memes.png (591KB, 905x917px) Image search: [Google]
dank memes.png
591KB, 905x917px
>>17005755
He was looking for dank memes.
>>
Does melatonin really help get vivid dreams? I occasionally take a 3mg at night. I feel extra comfy and recharged the next day but my dreams aren't that vivid. Should I increase the dosage to 5mg?
>>
I have dreamed of people and then they died shortly after (often the next day or shortly after). So far it has happened with;
Michael Jackson
Amy Winehouse
Margaret Thatcher
Peaches Geldof.
>>
>dozed off inside a bus one time
>suddenly have thoughts about memories and scenes
>I'm like 'I almost forgot about this memory. I have to remember this well or else I'll forget it again'
>try to recall whatever memories pop up in my mind as much as I can
>suddenly wake up as the bus stops
>remember the memories, realize they' didn't happen irl
>in my "dream", I was so sure they were real memories

Not sure if I semi-lucid dream or happen to recall a past life or something. The memories are pretty vivid and feels weirdly familiar.
>>
File: 1445119942922.jpg (161KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
1445119942922.jpg
161KB, 1280x800px
Hey, good thread so far, guys. Keep it up!
>>
>be me in dream
>im in a massive warehouse with tons of furniture arranged with a bunch of different dining sets and sofas
>with a bunch of women in the center sitting on a sofa set discussing something but im not really paying attention
>we break the meeting and head to bedrooms that are walled off in a corner of the brightly lit warehouse
>cant sleep
>i leave the bedroom area and go to a building adjacent to the warehouse (connected by a closed walkway)
>itsa cafe type thing but the counter is closed but there are people hanging out at the tables drinking coffeee, tea, or juice
>machines for coffee tea and juice lined up on a counter all functioning
>grab a glass cup from a rack and grab some orange juice
>some woman who was at the meeting shows up and gives me a look
>i never drink the juice
>suddenly its the following day and me and the other women are entering a grocery store
>have no idea what im doing there
>all the women rush for shopping carts
>theres one cart left
>i go over to it but before i can get it some previously unseen woman puts a baby in a carrier in the cart so i let her have it and go inside
>i find the woman from the cafe what we are doing there and what im supposed to be buying
>she wont respond just kind of laughs and gives me the same look from the cafe (kinda like a smug "youre pathetic" look)
>i ask another one of the women
>she just walks off
>im feeling very upset that they wont tell me why im at the store or what i need to be buying
>i say that she better tell me whats going on or im gonna start smashing shit
>she gives the look again
>i start smashing jars of some sort of sauce
>a very concerned looking male employee with a clean butchers apron looks at the whole situation
>i ignore him and continue trying to get an answer
>i grab an abandoned cart and start throwing random things in it, a head of lettuce, i cant remeber what other objects i put but it was a few more things and some spices
cont...
>>
>>17007545
>i dont checkout
>leave the cart in the store
>go back to warehouse
>im gonna leave this place cause im upset at how they wouldnt tell me whats going on
>i go down some stairs to the basement of the warehouse
>going to a long desk resembling a hotel checkout desk
>door to the right of the desk area
>in the corner a woman is sitting
> she has red dyed hair (a natural auburn ish red)
>she smiles when she sees me and says "oh hi, its been so long omg"
>i pretend to recognize her and walk over to her
>she says " i have a boyfriend"
>i pick her up
>i tell her i dont actually remeber her and ask her if her name is savannah
>she laughs and says no
>she doesnt tell me her name
>i sit down, still holding her in my arms
>she kneels in my lap facing me
>i notice she has a mennonite hat on
>i look her in her eyes
>take note of her visibly dyed hair in contrast to her darkish eyebrows
>wake up

i woke up from this just a little while ago, i have that feeling that someone is watching me

please help
>>
>wake up in some kind of underground city
>don't really know if it's underground, but high walls everywhere and buildings really close together
>really crowded too
>walk through crowd to a big tower thing
>get closer and see it's a giant clock tower
>two giants standing at either side
>holding the tower up to keep the clock running
>wake up irl

I don't know why I immediately thought this, but when I woke up I felt like I had just been told a message that's something like, "Humans aren't doomed, but you'll have to work to keep going".

Posting more dreams.
>>
>running away from either the cops or some people I had pissed off for whatever reason
>run through a large set of doors and close them behind me
>walk to the middle of a courtyard and see that I've run into a Buddhist monastery
>obviously a fictional one though (people doing martial arts in one area, kids running around messing with people, general non-buddhist elements)
>figure this is as good as I'll ever do
>find abbot and tell him I want to ordain
>he lets me initiate and go through entry training
>get robes and some other things
>go back out to courtyard to meditate
>suddenly remember that I've got a job and that I'm supposed to work the next day
>also remember that I didn't tell anyone I know what I was doing
>realize I've jumped into everything too quickly
>wake up irl

I've been having a lot of dreams revolving around Buddhism since I started following it, most of them involving wanting to be accepted by my parents.
>>
File: love.gif (470KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
love.gif
470KB, 480x270px
I had a dream that I was looking at myself in the mirror and I was the best version of myself.

I noticed I was dreaming and lit up from inside and went transparent.

I spent the rest of the dream touching people, because they would turn transparent and also glow from the inside.

Thoughts?
>>
My Dreams seem to be full of powerful emotions. every now and then I go through sleep paralysis and I feel the most intense sensation of fear in my life, while other times I have dreams where I experience the most blissful and beautiful feeling I have ever felt in my life, something I can't put into words. it feels like my soul is at peace and I wake up with a calm refreshed but different mind state, not like one you would feel after I good sleep. I go back to my regular mind state after a half hour. Whenever I try to explain this to anybody they just look at me like I'm stupid. does anybody experience anything similar?
>>
i had sleep paralysis last time before i fell asleep

i could move my arms, or rather my arms moved upwards towards the ceiling, my eyes were open, i could here myself talking in a strange voice, i couldnt really understand the words coming out of my mouth but i understood it as saying " i have you"

i didnt feel scared though, i felt as if i needed to move closer to whatever had me and leave my body behind
>>
>>17005675
>dreaming you are dagumi

im jelly
>>
Sup /drm/
Ive been wanting to lucid dream, or just dream at all, and I just had my first lucid dream yesterday and ill tell you all about it.
I didnt smoke weed for at least two days, which is rare for me since 18.(im 28 now)
I had a dream the night before and was like yiss, a dream finally. So i continued to abstain, and the next day took a nap after i had woken up. I rested on my back and saw a nightmare nighttime dark version of the very place i was laying but it was different slightly. I kept trying really hard to blink and i saw the daytime reality of my window and then blinked back into the night version. So i concentrated on the night version and stayed there. I got an ominous feeling and sensed that something bad was around the corner if i stood up. So i tried to get up in the night world and realized i could, but i didnt want to so i layed back down. Subconsiously i changed the dream to my girlfriend (baby moms age 22) and my gfs mom at my favorite bar but summer resort style complete with pools and beaches and little grass hut kiosks. Now i dont have the best relationship with either of them so it was definitely nice. We had drinks and my gfs mom was wasted off one daquiri and her friend came. I say to my gf seeing the opportunity to leave (she hates her mom) "you wanna take off" shes like "yes!" and we get up and go while gf mom is busy talking. (1/2)
>>
On the way out gf is walking way ahead and i realize i left my shoes under the picnic style table we were sitting at,so i yell at her and she ignores me until shes out of the gates and looks back. I mouth "my shoes" and point backward and she looks nods and just keeps walking. I go back chat with walking wasted bros, and as im walking to table my ex, the first i ever really loved, sits with a friend to eat some hotdogs. Gf mom is still wasted chatting so i slip in between her and ex gf and be like "just came to get my shoes" expecting the worst from exgf and shes all nice instead flirting, im like 'nice!'. So i get up n go as im passing by a server in a tiny skimpy yellow cheerleader outfit is putting in an order on a kiosk thing ass to me, she notices me and winks. I trip out cuz it looks like gf but younger like 18 and all,fit and hot as fuck. So i like double take and even come look her right in the face and she giggles and winks again. Im like wtf, and i remember gf in the car and head out the front entrance smiling to myself. Then a very special psychic friend calls in real,life and wakes me up. Im like wtf weird dream. Fast forward to just now i talk to a friend and tell him about it while we are playing guitars jamming, and realize it was a lucid dream and i made all that up as it was entirely positive, and had i known i wouldve done so,much more.
Thats it, cant wait for my next time.
>>
The only thing that seems to be reoccurring in my dreams, apart from the fact that they are weird is that very often i don't even seem to be in them

either the dream focuses on someone i have no idea who is, or it changes perspective from me to someone else i meet in the dream
One time it even changed to my own, adult daughter, and i have no children

any thoughts on this?
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (39KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
39KB, 480x360px
>>17007981
The point of this /drm/ is that i finally lucid dreamed but didnt know it at the time. I abstained from weed, and went into the nightmare world as some people mentioned, then transitioned into the happy stuff. I never really believed it was possible but it is. Follow the steps people and you too can lucid dream.
>>
>>17007989
Youve got a great imagination now try to reign it in and see what you can control and what you cant.
>>
>>17007738
Seems like youre dreaming but not putting any form to it? Just feelings? Try to remember what happened in the dreams to give you these feelings and you can peice together what youre scared of and what makes you happy respectively.
>>
>>17007704
Nice. You want other people to experience lucid dreaming; realizing that youre dreaming while dreaming.
>>
>>17007993
I've actually found that when i'm nearly about to wake up i get a tiny bit better understanding that it's a dream
It's kind'a hard to explain, I don't go lucid, but i still halfways understand it's a dream.

one time, the dream i had even started morphing into the room i'm sleeping in, the area just started looking like my room, and the people were still around there, i started moving toward the bed, layed down while talking to the other people, shut my eyes and tried going to sleep
suddenly, i realized i wasn't asleep, i still felt as though i was dreaming, but that the only reason i was still dreaming, was that i hadn't opened my eyes yet
the feeling slowly dissapated and i couldn't help but completely waking up

other than that, there was nothing unusual about that dream
>>
>>17007569
Sounds like a nice dream, just enjoy it. Think,of that dream before you sleep and try to finish the dream.
>>
>>17008003
Try sleeping when youre less tired, you may realize earlier that youre dreaming?
>>
>>17006701
It couldn't hurt, post results!
>>
>>17004927
Looks to me like you feel your dad is overly controlling about something you feel you should be in control of. He thinks he knows better and your subconscious mind thinks he will hurt you and your family by not giving it up or listening to others.
>>
I just had a dream where I played a video game where I had to protect a succubus. I transported her from my house to a medieval-ish hotel. There the game gave me an option to rape her, and I went ahead with it since I wasn't fully conscious. After it happened, I woke up with a cumstain and changed pants. I went back to sleep and I recall reloading a save before the rape happened and carrying on with the game.
Is there anything I should take away from it? Does it indicate something bad about myself that I should resolve?
>>
>>17008005
it didnt feel nice, it left me feeling confused

very weirded out by the girl at the end, why didnt i recognize her, why didnt i even ask her name?
>>
>>17008044
its been said we can only dream about people weve seen..
>>
I fucked up, and made another thread. Will delete it after I copy my posts.
>>17009035
>Here goes.
>> Dream I'm working late in an office building
>> Have to lock up, get ready to leave
>> Go to lockers area, which is adjacent to a long, dark hallway
>> Decide to go through co-worker's things, I do.
>> Finish up, have to put all their stuff back
>> This takes me a while, I hear clicking sounds from behind me, like nails on the tile
>Will cont
>>
File: 1447982788557.jpg (18KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
1447982788557.jpg
18KB, 306x306px
>>17009053
>> I decide to haul ass out of there, start running for the exit
>> I know that something is chasing me from another hallway
>I imagine it as a rotting, fast monster, pretty much scariest thing I can imagine. It wears an unbuttoned, white shirt and black slacks. Basically office work attire.
>> I run down the hall towards the elevators, I leave the lights on, don't lock up
>> I make it to the elevator which for some reason I recognized as the one that goes downstairs
>I guess I made it out alive in that dream
>Anyways, it's at this point that my memory gets a little fuzzy. Either I snapped into another dream from that point or I continued that dream as a normal one.
>Cont.
>>
>>17004914
This is one I had a while ago

>be at a theme park like Busch Gardens
>I convince my younger sister who is in like the 3rd grade at the time to ride a roller coaster with me
>we're riding it and she's freaking out
>I just laugh at her
>she then flies out of her seat and slams into a supporting beam of the roller coaster
>I scream "NOOOOO" and wake up
>>
>>17007102
describe them?
>>
>>17006286
thats cool. just let more dreams flow
>>
>>17009065
You know how you can force yourself into the same dream if you wake up and try to go back to sleep immediately after? I did that.
> Same setting, some things are off as it's not the same dream; I go through the locker a little faster since I want to get to the exciting part, some office layout is a bit different
> Monster starts chasing me out of a hallway
> I run towards the elevator hall
You know that darkness that engulfs your vision when you get a head rush?
> Headrush vision takes over
> Accidentally continue down the hall instead of taking a left to downstairs elevator
> Don't know that at this point
>>
Does anyone else here has dreams where you go to some kind of "another world"?
>>
>>17009092
> I hit the elevator button, I see the glowing arrow is pointing upwards l
> Realize i fucked myself over, would be stuck in the building with that thing
Layout of the building is that it's all glass windows to look into a courtyard
> See the thing throuhh the glass as a white blur sprinting towards the elevator hall from the opposite hall
> Realize it will probably catch up to me, panic
The dream ends as I wake up again.I thought it was really imteresting how I had the same dream twice with different outcomes.
>>
> I was standing in a mall next to the beach
> Some little Kids was with me dont know who they are
> suddenly everyone starred at the sky
> someshit was falling down like a co met
> i saw that it had like wings you could see a human figur(it was red)
>it fell in the ocean and started walking towards me
> as it was coming closer i began laughing but it was like a nerveus laugh

Then i woke up
End
>>
I've been having dreams about the same school for a month now. It's literally progressing with time.
>>
Once had a dream of heaven.
There was a cafeteria, kenan and kel were there, and god was dressed like elvis.
>>
You guys ever have continuous dreams,but it's like you missed an episode of a show, and now you don't know what the fuck is going on?
>>
>>17009374
elvis night. yeah they have that in heaven.
>>
File: tumblr_n15vnu4Txt1rkt4jmo1_500.gif (204KB, 500x277px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n15vnu4Txt1rkt4jmo1_500.gif
204KB, 500x277px
>>17009094
>>17009257
>>17009392

You're onto something

Not something super original, but something meaningful.

Idk. Other people could get into this subject better than me, I think. And I'm busy.

But it would be neat to see some discussion on continuity of setting/characters/events in dreams...

The easy answer is your mind is reusing settings becuase I takes less effort, but I feel this is likely BS, due to how easy the !individual makes up new stuff. Might be something psychological - maybe a desire to stability, or 'another life'

I've definitely heard from a lot of people about this. Dozens at least... But idk, haven't really studied and matched patterns and so on with this subject although maybe I should; it is one of the more interesting aspects of dreaming...

Any thoughts, /x/?

Hopefully there's something interesting tomrewad by tomorrow. Good night, sweet dreams, etc.
>>
>>17007102
I was just in an amusement park with a couple of people I don't recognize, but I know they're my friends during the dream. While I was exploring the amusement park, I was also mentally taking note of every detail I see so I won't forget about them.
>>
File: 1371866843475.jpg (361KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1371866843475.jpg
361KB, 800x600px
Ok /x/

I don't care much for metaphysical dream nonsense but I do have one recurring motif in dreams that I notice happening again and again:

>my teeth falling out

Normally its only one tooth, sometimes its more. Sometimes they wiggle out like a baby teeth, sometimes they crumble and crack into little shards inside my mouth.

Why.
>>
>>17010755
i get this too, it is your subconscious telling you to clean your teeth because subconsciously you are afraid of losing your teeth
>>
File: images (5).jpg (7KB, 311x162px) Image search: [Google]
images (5).jpg
7KB, 311x162px
>>17007999
Thank you!
And karma is a blessing.
>>
File: blown away.jpg (51KB, 500x740px) Image search: [Google]
blown away.jpg
51KB, 500x740px
Hey dreamers.

So I had a dream last night about walking through this enormous storm/hurricane on a farm with a couple of friends. Well, a friend and an acquaintance with whom I don't THINK I get along with. We'll call them A and M.

I remember we're checking fences and animals and making sure everything is cool before the storm REALLY hits. I mean the wind is blowing so hard that small rocks are rolling around on the ground, A and M's jackets (I was just in a t-shirt and jeans) were whipping around and catching the wind, their shoes were catching in the mud and water, and we're getting absolutely buffeted by rain and pebbles. Oddly, I feel invincible, like I know that the stones and wind can't hurt me. I wasn't cold or wet from the rain, and I walked over the mud easily.

The storm picks up and we lose track of A, so M and I decide to take cover in this rickety livestock shelter. Unfortunately, the wind is blowing directly in, and it's picking up even bigger stones now. I tell M to get in the corner and I cover her with my body to keep the flying stones from hitting her, because she's about the size of a decent burrito. For a brief moment I felt fearful of a stone cracking me in the head, then I saw dreamgirl (yeah, it's me again) laughing and conversing with me. Then I woke up.
>>
I am lucid most nights. Mostly on my first and last dreams of the night. A good technique I only stumbled upon recently (for first dream at least) which has not failed in over two weeks and I never see posted online; so I'll share here for anyone willing to try and report back.

>have tv on but low volume (i use yt)
>when eyes naturally get heavy and start to close; make a point of opening them every now and then paying attention to what is on the tv
>after a little while you will notice you are still watching tv with eyes closed but it doesn't match the screen
>at this point you can basically go anywhere you like

depending on what is on the tv usually affects the start point of the dream but from there anything is possible.

my old techniques were in dayly life always reading things or flicking light switches when I enter rooms.

In my dreams reading is nonsense and lights don't work. The habit carries to my dreams but the outcome clues me to the fact I am dreaming.

happy trails fellow dreamers.
>>
I have a dream...... And it's all senpai desu kek?
>>
>>17004892

you will be dreaming. Just not recalling. This has been proved with brain activity scans. Nobody "doesn't" dream.

as other anon said weed and meds can make it harder to recall. If I smoke pot daily I think I don't dream. Stop for a few days and it is mental.

With a Lil practice simply being aware of your mind in altered states makes remembering easier. It's easy to shut off tho.
>>
>>17004574
I often have dreams inside dreams. When I wake up I find out I am still dreaming and this keeps repeating.

Some of my dreams (especially when I've done something that's sexually wrong like cheating) Feature a puppet that haunts me and whenever it Pops up I fall down and try to scream but nothing is coming out of my mouth
>>
>>17005811

same happened to me with patches. I started calling them dream stickers.
>>
>>17012109
Are you the Martin Luther King of 4chan
>>
had a couple really strange dreams last night, sorry if its poorly written i suck at putting my thoughts into words.

>be me, but for whatever reason i looked like Dewey from Malcolm in the middle.
>figure standing by my door dressed in a hooded white gown.
>dream cuts to this angel thing helping me in some situation i cant really remember
>i just remember feeling like the angel being was some sort of guardian to me
>cuts back to room angel is at foot of bed
>repeats above process like 2 more times
>the last time the scene cuts back to the bedroom the angel being is hovering over me, face is really close to mine
>angel isn't angel anymore
>face is fucked, looks burned and bloody
>eyes wide, smiling

dream ends there

next dream i had

>in some sort of lab or school lab
>with mom
>don't remember why but mom is antsy
>she starts freaking out about something, wish i remembered why
>starts tearing her skin off, like a lot of skin, and yells incoherently
>tears the skin on her face off, and her shoulder
>starts talking about how she will do this every week

then i woke up. i usually never get bad dreams so its weird these happened both on the same night.
>>
What is this blinding white light I saw in a dream.
Some strange and very strong emotion was accompanying it, I can't find a name for it. It was love, anger, relief a sense of fear and impending need to take action.
>>
I was in a sort of small library and was looking through books until I stumbeled upon a alien like figure in the book cover. I turned around and saw him standing there, was around my height(6') and fully naked a pale/pinkish color. He grabbed me, sort of like a hug position with my hands to the side. He jumped up and we both fell into a dark abyss that had formed in the library hardwood floor. I sort of woke up, but only opened my eyes and could not move or feel myself breathing until like 5 seconds later I fully woke up. Oh the being had a name, Onaka.
>>
Hi, I had a weird dream few months ago. It was a lucid dream, I think.

I went in my bathroom and looked my reflex in the mirror, nothing weird, like I thought I wasn't dreaming at all.

Suddenly something happened. I remember that I had a vertigo and everything turned dark. I was conscious and scared, but then I calmed myself and said "fuck it I'll go through this" and started to contemplate that vertigo and darkness around me.
Then I was teleported in my bed, my body was paralyzed.

A tall, dark figure with red eyes appeared near me, watching me while he was making weird noises, perhaps for the purpose of scaring me.
The weird thing is that I saw that dark figure a lot in dreams and hypnagogic states. Dunno wtf is it, if imagination or what else.

I had a lot of weird dreams but they're all fragmented, I'm unable to explain them.
>>
>>17012147
Martin lucid king jr
>>
>>17012106
ah yeah I'll have to try that. I get something similar too. I browse 4chan on my phone before bed, and while I'm laying there falling asleep I'll actually be able to see my phone in my hands, even though my arms are at my sides and my eyes are closed.
>>
>>17004574
I have recurring dreams of other places.

One is a world made up entirely of railway tracks and railway stations. Not across the land, but actually the world itself is made out of these tracks.

One is completely green and seems to only house plants,. It doesn't seem to have any type of mobile creature at all.

One is quit similar to earth but these green orbs came and poisoned everyone in some way.

My favorite is a water world with a single island on it. It's always twilight but the atmosphere gives everything a purple hue. I'm the only thing that lives there, in this small cave. All I do there is sit on the sand and look up at the sky.
>>
Had a weird ass dream where I was a child again and I was in some dream looking town that I was supposedly familiar of and I see these construction worker men and businessmen that my dad was friends with, apparently they touched me, the rest was a blur and it flashes back to me crying about being "touched"

I don't ever remember anything about be touched when I was younger. Weird
>>
I had a bit of a lucid dream. Problem is, I realized it was a dream, somehow KNEW it was a dream, yet when I went "I'm gonna push my hand through this wall," my hand just stayed put like it would have irl. This seems to be a common problem I have where I occasionally know I'm dreaming, but I can't do anything with it. I wake up within a minute or two and don't seem to be able to do anything cool. The only thing that I remember working was sprinting fast once because no leg fatigue
>>
°most interesting dreams
The ones where I'm called by someone to explore some mystery in the world. Usually I'm in a large building and there's always an area that's completely haunted that I have to try to get past without dying.

°most recent
Last night I was half asleep and a voice kept telling me I was going to get stabbed and I hallucinated demons coming to stab me. It told me I had to get out so I woke myself up and went to my other apartment across town to sleep.

°how to remember them better
Write them down immediately upon waking. Don't get up right away let yourself semi fall back asleep and start recalling your dream.

°how to go lucid/astral(?)
Not entirely sure, hackreality.org has instructions I actually met the guy who created it he's going to help me Astral project. I get sleep paralysis a lot which is apparently the first layer. I've Astral projected once on accident. I woke up and sat up but only my Astral body sat up my physical body was still laying down. I wanted to fly but felt a tug at my chest that I was afraid I would break so I went back into my body.

°psychological and even spiritual/spooky meaning of your own or others' dreams
I have dreams about haunted house a a lot. One in particular I was trying to call my dad to save me and they told me that if I didn't change myself I would keep ending up with haunted houses. They said my voicemails hadn't been coming through correctly but they didn't want to tell me and scare me more. They said they had been coming through on the radio.
It's significant because the interpretation of haunted houses in dreams is trauma in your past you haven't dealt with. I was molested in the past by my uncle. I find it sad that in my dreams I try to call out to my dad and he can't save me. He couldn't save me as a child either.
°or just share your thoughts on dreams
Very insightful into your everyday life and psyche. They are a guide helping you and a creative muse. An escape but boring reality.
>>
File: 1345229607244.jpg (158KB, 561x581px) Image search: [Google]
1345229607244.jpg
158KB, 561x581px
I had an intersting dream today. I'd be glad if you could interpret it.

>I saw a tower, which was a hybrid of modern and ancient, but mostly ancient/historical
>It wasn't too tall, and they told me once it belonged to Gedik Ahmed Pasha from the series Da Vinci's Demons, gray haired and bearded, built-fat man
>They (probably a woman) said it was the tower that he's been taught about God, religion, certain 21 "mantra"s that has been taught to him which moved him closer to God
>Don't know why but the tower's in Croatia, by the way
>Chitchat with some locals in a bastardised language which's kind of Slavic and Turkic but, mainly it was kind of a spiritual/mental conversation between us so what we said didn't matter
>Walked in to tower
>Kinda resembled a plaza inside
>I took the elevator, a late teenager kid comes out with a.. cutesy pink cat beanie
>He says he has to check if floor 1 has something which I don't remember, and asks me to hold the elevator
>I hold the elevator and he comes back, thanks me and he'll be off
>Forgets his pink beanie in elevator
>I arrive at the second floor
>It is vague and I cannot remember much, but it has a tall ceiling, many stairs, a big clock like Big Ben, and many books
>I look at books, trying to choose which to read
>Dream switches, now I'm probably around that tower, fighting with some baddie while flying around the top of that tower
>I create 3 holes in air, when I punch through that time-space holes, it hits my enemy
>I can float in the air, so cool
>Then dream switches again, appearantly now I'm in the military but the place might be either my college or the tower again
>I wear a white shirt, a black tie, black pants and formal shoes, and I have KILLER abs, thinking military training is so good it puts everyone into shape

Then it ended pretty much here. I'm curious about the numbers, mostly. And I vaguely remember seeing a woman who I know from real life, someone I really like and feel connected with.
>>
>>17004574
I had a real interesting dream the other day, basically, I was standing in the middle of my living room, and my family, (little brother, sister, father,mother) were standing there, staring at me with blank faces

Suddenly, the walls around me just kinda fell out, like a cut out, and a gust of wind snaked through where I stood; slowly, my family starts to turn into sand, starting from their heads, they blew away on the wind, till they were nothing; I woke up after that.

Pretty crazy.
>>
>>17014842

It's so surreal isn't it? I will be laying on my right but when closed eyes I could be on my left or head at other end of bed etc. Really disorienting
>>
>>17004574

These threads could be neat, but everyone is too busy trying to make up THE MOST AWESOME DREAM to impress every other retard trying to make up THE MOST AWESOME DREAM. Post some actual dreams, faggots.
>>
>>17015259
get out
what reason would anyone make up dreams for?

people dream crazy shit
>>
File: ninja-gaiden-nes2.gif (8KB, 256x224px) Image search: [Google]
ninja-gaiden-nes2.gif
8KB, 256x224px
>>17015259
>>17015510
yeah this has become an online dream journal, deal w it
>>
File: hermitcrabandurchin.jpg (89KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
hermitcrabandurchin.jpg
89KB, 640x480px
I keep having nightmares where scary talking hermit crabs try to murder me. I don't understand.
>>
>>17004892
My brother and boyfriend are both this way. It sounds strange, but for some reason eating a pickle before bed can yield weird dreams for my boyfriend.

My brother has experimented with "sleep herb" where you brew it as this nasty tea and drink it. It really worked for him, and he was even able to lucid dream. He said that it sometimes gave him sleep paralysis, though.
>>
>>17015510
>>17017376

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU STUPID FUCKING NECK-BEARDS. This isn't a dream journal, it's a gay as fuck role play.
>>
>>17017388
what do they say?
>>
>>17017419
They just talk like serial killers would, I guess. In my latest murder-crab dream, I was in the neighborhood I grew up in, running from something. I wasn't sure what until I stepped on a knife that was sticking up in the grass, planted by the hermit crab next to it. He was like "Ha. You can't run now." And I was like "no" He took off his shell revealing long, scaly tendrils with sharp ends. Then he started to scuttle closer, and I woke up.
>>
>>17017438
ahh i see. evil energy crabs. just negative stuff. let them kill you and observe what happens to "you" when they do. leave your dream body at the exact moment and youll see.
>>
>>17017448

People pretending to be dream pros always sound like such fucking retards.
>>
>>17017460
it might make sense to the dreamer.
you can never be a dream pro though just helping someones journey.
>>
>>17017448
Hmm, I'd do this if I were better at lucid dreaming. I can only ever do it on accident, it seems. Interesting insight. Thanks!
>>
>>17017473

Shut the fuck up you fucking neck-beard. You pretend you have magical dream powers just to bring some light to your shitty life.
>>
>>17017483
keep working on it, im not too good at it either but i have goals at least in the dream world
>>
>>17017495
This.
>>
>>17017512

Why not work on something that's real and will bring some actual progress to your life? You fucking neck-beards use this magical fake dream world to make yourself feel like you've accomplished something. Fucking maximum sad, man.
>>
>>17017536
Developing lucid dreaming skill isn't time consuming, since you practice when you'd normally go to bed. It's "worth it" because it's cool and entertaining. I'm sure you have hobbies that aren't necessarily productive, like video games and other fun shit.
>>
>>17017512
What kinds of goals?
>>
>>17017548
this
>>17017557
>>
>>17017548

You're not really developing anything, stop kidding yourself. You have one WEIRD DREAM and think you've broken through into a magical world and start giving other neck-beards retarded advice because you're a sad human. This shit is such a stupid circle-jerk it blows my fucking mind.
>>
>>17017577
you dont have to be here fella, you made this decision now post a dream or just chill lol
>>
>>17017577
Why are you so angry about this? You must be bored. Anyway, not everyone believes they're entering a "magical world" through lucid dreaming. It's more of a cool mind-state where you suddenly realize you're dreaming, you're in control, and can make literally anything happen and feel like you're actually experiencing it.
>>
i dont ever post on /x/ but i need to know what is going on.

my gf has a condition called pulmonary edema(water in her lungs) and due to this has a history of passing out and trouble breathing. When the doctors found out the reasons for her symptoms, they put her in an induced coma where they were supposed to do an 8 hour procedure on her lungs. The procedure went fine, but she didn't wake up after the procedure. The doctors could not wake her up. They pronounced her dead after around 48 hours when her heart stopped beating because it was just too weak. About 20 minutes after being pronounced "dead", she woke up without any memory of her life. She didnt know who she was or where she was from. Doctors said this could be a side effect of the procedure, but her memory would slowly come back. The scariest part of all this was that she was aware of everything around her in her coma. She remembers the doctors talking in the room and everything that she saw. This is not even the worst part.

A couple days after she woke up, she went to sleep like she did any other night. However, she did not wake up. She could not wake up. She was stuck again being aware of everything around her but unable to wake herself up. After 24 hours she finally woke up, but now she got all her memory back and she said she saw hell again.

This right here is what i think is causing her current dreams(visions i dont think they are dreams). She has never had luck on her side and so many bad things have happened to her. She was raped when she was 13 (now 18) and her best friend since childhood is now is a relationship with the rapist. After so many years of rehab, she was slowly getting back to normalcy. After the coma and her memory coming back all at once is what i think is causing her visions. I dont even know where to start.
>>
As soon as she falls asleep, she is taken back to the time where she is being raped. She would then try and get away and then it would jump to another situation where she would be in her high school stadium with everyone watching her but then they would be all dead. She says that this feels so real like it just happened to her. She wakes up and she can’t move, because it physically feels like she just got raped. If she is asleep for 5 hours, this would continue for 5 hours. Its not the same situation every time and it would jump around, but just imagine hell.

She was also mentioning a dark creature where she would talk to in these visions. She wasn’t sure who it was, but it would always tell her that she should’ve died that night. Couple of days ago, she told that dark creature was herself.

She is also able to hear people around her when she is asleep. I would talk to her on the phone for hours while she is asleep, and although she doesn’t interact all the time, she would be in situations where I would be there with her. She says it all feels so real. This might seem like im trolling but I am not. In her visions, she sometimes even sees the future. She saw her friend getting in a car accident and told her to not take that route and the next morning there was an accident there. She has also told me things about myself that I have never told her.

This has been going on for a month and it has shown no sign of stopping. She is literally the nicest person and her flaw has always been too nice. Everyone in her life just adores this girl. I don’t understand why this is happening and I don’t know how I can help her. She has been talking to her therapist, but they don’t know shit.

Please give me some feedback on what she should do to help stop this. She has been really suicidal lately and I am so fucking scared. Please tell me how to stop these visions so for once she can sleep peacefully.
>>
>>17017655
>>17017658

Sounds like a fun RP.
>>
>>17017658
sounds like a boon. tell her to not kill herself she might be able to help everyone with these visions of the future.
>>
I am very passive in day life, but in my dreams I regularly fight people. often people who are larger and stronger than me. the last time I dreamt of fighting someone it was a guy from my class who I beat up brutally despite him not swinging back at me even once. sometimes it is when I'm a child fighting back towards my step-father- those I'll wake up swinging in real life and have a full panic attack.. lots of times just wake up swinging, screaming, or cursing... it's pretty unsettling.
>>
I've been dreaming about them monkeys
>>
File: 1447947029778.png (104KB, 244x165px) Image search: [Google]
1447947029778.png
104KB, 244x165px
Hey, nice! Lots of posts and stuff. Good show.

>>17015259
Possibly some do. Of those, there are ones like you sais, who are roleplaying to feed their ego, by it doesn't seem like that would be very common, and ones that are just practicing writing, which is more excusable I suppose

The funny thing is that even when someone makes up a dream, there using their imagination, which is basically just a really watered-down version of actual dreaming..

But on the real though, anon, I doubt that most of the amazing dreams are like this. They're just from people wih really vivid imaginations, and the dreams are often ones that are particularly amazing even to them, that much is pretty clear

I have this level of intense dream every few days. You obviously haven't experienced real epic dreams, because then you wouldn't be saying that. Sorry if your dreams are boring, bro

>>17017577
Are you high? Lucidity is completely legit. Bein more aware in your dreams is fuckin' radical..
The sense inputs heighten dramatically, you can have actual conversations, you can play music, do drugs, have sex, do crazy stuff like skate down huge 75° hills, and even do stuff like fly. Flying is fucking awesome. I wish I was able to fly more, and be more lucid more often, but on the other hand, you're not so immersed in the movie when you know it's a movie. Usually more interesting seeing it as the character, rather than the controller.

Hey maybe you're confusing lucid dreaming with astral projection or whatever?
Lucid dreaming doesn't claim any kind of magic, its just an amazing, fun, meaningful and wven helpful thing you can do

If your point was pic related, I'd respect your viewpoint and have to think hard to argue that point, but as it is, your point is "you're making it up; its not real!" which is demonstrably bogus.

>>17017774
Bro you need some kinda outlet IRL. Your dreams aren't cutting it...
>>
>>17019002

Don't even kid yourself, about 99% of this shit is RP or made up.
>>
File: 01010.jpg (33KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
01010.jpg
33KB, 960x720px
>>17004574
if theres lurkers in this thread ill go ahead and tell my dreams:

i was walking near a bridge, it was winter time. i dont recognize the people i was with, but i saw a carcass of an animal, i dont remember what it was. then this black wolf comes from behind it and walks slowly, one of the people i was with makes a comment about the wolf. i look right then i see a polar bear, shortly after that i was in a basement with about 7-8 people.

ive been having weird dreams lately, ill dump them if anyone wants me too
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-10-28-04-53-25.png (275KB, 800x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-10-28-04-53-25.png
275KB, 800x1280px
>>17019007
Why would they even go to all that trouble? people rarely respond to dreams in these threads, and there's no other way of knowing someone was interested...
Seems like a weird thing to do to get attention to me, but maybe that's because I have crazy dreams all the time

I bet a lot of these people don't usually have dreams this intense and this is a way of getting it off the chest, since the only people who wanna listen to trippy dreams IRL are hippies haha

I think it's something like 5-15% fabricated or highly embellished, the rest legit

But even made up ones are just as interesting to me because I like to visualise them like lil' movies.
You can psychologically analyze it in the same ways as well, but I'm not as into psychoanalysis as I used to be, whatever.

Why are you angry? Do you wish you could have dreams that cool? Are you angry about people being misleading? I don't take this shit too serious. It's fine if they're RPing bro, its not they're describing real events. Your anger means you care and have something to say, but you haven't had any convincing arguments or anything yet...
I might actually change my mind a bit if you say some convincing stuff.

>>17019022
Go ahead man; I’m reading the dreams people posts at least, and there are probably some lurkers that will read it too, idk

>>17017448
>leave you dream body at that point

It's that easy for you? I've died hundreds of times, and dozens in high realism, and the times there was OBE wasn't my decision at all.

Also, sayin "leave your dream body" is misleading
You're still in a 'dream body' after floating out of your body in a dream

Maybe is floaty and transparent, maybe it's just some light, doesn't matter, there's usually some sorta body. Not seeing a body when you look down is actually quite rare, which makes sense...

>>17015027
Idk what you want. I could say the military part represented your social fears and the kid was you inner child, but I think it was just a cool dream
>>
>>17019199
this guy is a massive faggot. but i love him jus the same. keep drming everybody gnite :)
>>
File: 2mvAFfb.jpg (77KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
2mvAFfb.jpg
77KB, 720x960px
No more interesting dreams to contribute, just bumping out of interest

I like these kind of threads
>>
about half my dreams are work dreams.
>>
>>17017655
>>17017658
please someone tell me what is going on
>>
>>17019022
>>17019199
aight m8 if you say so.

Well this one is very simplex. I was in a dark room, i could only see a sheet of glass, window like. I intensely stare at it, suddenly it shatters in front of my eyes, like i thrown a rock at it.
>>
>>17017655
>>17017658
The amnesia bit is genuinely spooky but if you're not lying then I'm certain it was just one shot coincidence.
She might have braindamage from being clinically dead which gives her nightmares.
If you are genuinely not trolling for (you)s, go to a psychologist with her or she might off herself.
>>
File: 00000000.jpg (25KB, 604x400px) Image search: [Google]
00000000.jpg
25KB, 604x400px
>>17020704
This dream is freaky, because the same night i had this dream there was an actual hurricane in mexico.
10/24/15

had an dream there was an awful hurricane in Rochester, somehow i ended up near a beach. the sky was bloodshot red, intense winds, crazy thunder/lightening. i remember spoting bolts of lightening like only a couple feet from me, the thing is that i was not scared one bit. i remember hearing a voice saying "You cannot escape this storm, you have to stay put or you'll die." Then me in the dream was like fuck that, if i do stay here ill prolly get sucked into the lake, so i ran up a couple rocky hills, it felt impossible at first but i succeeded. I remember seeing the red sky has subsided when i was looking at a house, i could only see the silhouette of the house, no other details. I seen a man walking his dogs or whatever, i run up to him and ask if i can stay the night at his house because of the storm. I get teleported to inside of the house enterence, kitchen was on the left side, but the basement was to the right. So i went to this basement, it had a few clothes laying around, a couch, and a orange kitten. I remember approaching the orange kitten, when i tried to pet it, it started playing with me. Like trying to scratch me, but it wasnt really hurting me. I remember laughing, and playing back with the kitten. Suddenly i woke up.

Theres dreams i would forget, but this stuck with me, i remember perfectly what happened. I looked up hotwords like "Hurricane, house, kitten" on Dreammoods, it only told me positive results. But i would like other interpretations of this dream.
>>
>>17020730
amnesia is kind of common with induced comas

These visions when she sleeps has been going on for a month and i am not trolling at all. She has been going to the therapist but they have no idea either. i dont know what i was expecting by posting this here anyways
>>
>>17004574
I'm lately confusing my dreams with reality a lot until I stay awake for atleast a hour or two, any ideas why this is happening?
>>
>>17004574
Can someone explain to me why sometimes i might hear really deep bangs just as im about to fall asleep sometimes? Not like an explosion or anything, but ill be falling asleep and the noise will get gradually louder and louder until i am forced to open my eyes, then it will stop, what causes this?
>>
Just wanted to share and see if someone could interpret. My brother passed away, I won't go into detail but it was very traumatic because i witnessed it. It was a very difficult event obviously, and throughout the years I've dreamed of him frequently, and a majority of the time he has always seemed down, sad, or upset in every single dream. In the last year I've dreamt about him and started crying in my dream, and wake up with tears in my eyes. It's obviously haunting me because I believe to this day that I could've prevented his death and Ive always felt guilty for that. Any interpretations? Possible meanings? Way to make him not be sad in my dreams?
>>
I recently had a dream where i was working in a factory making bullets for the imperial Japanese army during ww2
what does it mean
>>
>>17020737
Idk just sounds like a normal dream, albeit one with a heavy 'feel'
I don't trust dream moods and other places that give a specific meaning for different elements, events and things in dreams.
I don't believe dream symbolism is very common, where an object in our dream is a stand-in for something else.
Even if it was, different people and especially different cultures have their own ideas of what any particular symbol means, and they don't agree, because its a subjective thing...
If you understand that a fox in your dream means a certain thing, that's good, but it may not even mean the same thing next time...

It stuck with you out of luck and you haven't kept a dream journal or done anything else that assists in recall, so you're focusing too much on this one dream where things felt really real and tangible and there was a heavy feel
I bet you have dreams on this level every few nights or so...

>>17021717
Hmm. I think either your dreams are too realistic, or you're not effected strongly by day to day life as most are, making it take a while for yu to become fully 'present'

Idk you didn't give much info, so I'm not very sue of my answer...

>>17021737
Eh I've heard enough cases of this auditory hypnopompia to know its a real thing that some people deal with, and not due to actual bnoises outside of your mind, but idk what it's called, or why those neurons misfire like that.

>>17021756
It's not him that you're seeing, but your own unresolved guilt and grief

>>17021767
Well, many people who believe in reincarnation claim that the memories of your past lives are accessed in deep trance or sometimes in dreams.
I've certainly heard a ton of dreams that suggested reincarnation, but that's not really info I can assume is accurate...
_____
Ok well I'm probably gonna be gone for quite a while, but I'll probably make the next thread pretty soon after this one dies.
Sweet dreams, yo
>>
>>17021781
I do have a dream journal, and lately i havent had a dream like it. Idk man i respect your opinion about dreams, but dreams definitely do have a meaning behind them.
>>
I had a dream in which I moved in with my friends to an apartment, when I had a look around I could see through the walls. I went to the roof of the apartment and talked to a few people who were watching the sun go down, I only remember one thing of that conversation, they asked me what I lived for. I told them I wanted to find people that were like me and then suddenly realised it was a dream, I looked around town to find something or someone to find a hint or something meaningful.... until I went to the park. In the park, someone I knew since my childhood approached me, first sliding down a slide. She told me a lot happened and that my friends were just back from a holiday from some place, but she was in tears... I suddenly felt very shaky and it was like I was hurt, I asked her if there was something wrong with me and she just gave me these medical papers, I don't remember what they said but I think it was something like that I had cancer.

This could be a literal meaning, since a couple of days/weeks before that I found out someone I knew a few years ago has testicular cancer, but I'd just like to know what someone else thinks of this.
>>
I've had a recurring dream where I murder my friends in a systematic way and at the end of the dream I am killed by shooting/fire. What does this mean?
>>
Kind of a noobish question i guess but does taking melatonin have any effect on lucid dreaming/astral projection?

I take .7 mg to 3 mg depending on how tired I am, and i seems to have alot more vivid dreams and seems to remember them without a dream journal (I'm about to get my dream journal up and running again).
Thoughts?
Theories?
Opinions?
>>
File: tumblr_n39e1ut9jD1rcaoyro2_400.png (4KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n39e1ut9jD1rcaoyro2_400.png
4KB, 300x300px
>>17022161
Oh thy have meanings, but they vary person to person. The same thing means different stuff depending on who you are, which is why symbol based interpretation, by far the most prevalent type, is IMO completely bogus.

Say if you had a bad experience being stung by a bee. Seeing a bee in your dream might suggest unease, or fear of repeated negative things from our past.

If you haven't, it may be simply a symbol of nature, or of summer, or of being busy

And if you're a beekeeper, seeing bees in a dream probably doesn't mean much, its just part of your daily life that got incorporated

Cultures that respect bees more will have their meaning in dreams overall more positive, but even in those there are plenty of people with phobia, aversion or just dislike of bees.

I hate symvbol based dream interpretation

Did you know that colors have wildly different emotional connotations for each culture?
Just another example...

>>17023033
Yet another case of the superego over-repressing the I'd

>>17024379
Yep
I sometimes take those 3s
And they definitely make my dreams more intense

You gotta be able to remember them first tho, which you're solid on
>>
I had he most beautiful dream...

And watermelon was the theme
>>
What do you guys do for dream journals? How detailed do you get? I want to get started on one and I'm not sure what is most effective.
>>
File: dark_forest_by_mufiinek-d50cyfe.jpg (145KB, 900x598px) Image search: [Google]
dark_forest_by_mufiinek-d50cyfe.jpg
145KB, 900x598px
Hi /x/ , this isn't urgent, it's just something i wanted to talk about.
It's about my late great grandfather, and his strange dreams.
I was talking to mom and grandpa about him lately and i'm curious.
They told me he had strange dreams, he would wake up in sweat and bruises, but he never told anyone about most of them.
One day his eldest son, my grandpa's brother died in a strange, almost final destination, way. The side board of a wooden bridge broke and hit him in the forehead with the nail.
After the funeral he went out into the woods in the hills and started digging, he found the remnants of an old church. Bells, foundation, a large cross.
Nowadays the church has been rebuild and i've visited it twice. It's quite far from the main road of the village, a good 30 minute walk up hills surrounded by a forested area. Interesting thing to note, the only thing that's close apart from fields and trees is a very old tree that used to be an altar to the old Slavic gods.
After that he rarely had such dreams, he didn't wake up in bruises, but he did go digging again and found a bronze age spear.
He died at the ripe old age of 92 back in 2004

Anyone got an idea what it might have been, a spirit, a demon, an old deity? It seems unlikely for the Christian new testament God to kill a child.
Should i sell the property when i inherit it in case it's haunted?
>>
>>17004914
i had a dream where i was scaling the side of some sort of cliff but it wasn't very steep so i was practically walking hunched over on it and i looked up and saw a pack of strange black wolves with very think hair that stood up like lightning had struck them or something, I did some cheesy ass "nice doggy" line and worked my way around them. They had a couple long strands of hair sticking out on the top but i then chased a girl up till i met a group of people that were around 19-20 so my age range. We ran up a bend and into the side entrance of a school while they were sheltering in place for a serious reason and we just ran straight to the teachers lounge to figure out what was going on. They were all watching a television but i can't for the life of me remember what the reporter was saying. The dream had a sort of sense of urgency but it could be all of the "happenings" from /pol/ leaking out of my subconscious and into my dreams. The news report could also be since every other news report nowadays is about an isis attack or the ever looming threat of wwIII but don't get me wrong i don't believe everything i see on the internet and the prospect of global thermonuclear war in this day and age of advancement and human understanding just seems like a joke.
>>
I've had weird dreams since I was a little kid. Most of the times it's me just lying on my bed and can't get up or move. Once I was sitting on my bed and a black figure opened the door and made me lay on it(the bed), then it kept moving towards me, sat next to me and places his hands above my chest, suffocating me. Woke up on the same position as I was dreaming. There are other times I can move around, once I went to a beach, another I was running through a track. The most recent one, happened in two parts, at first I was on my bed, and something entered my room, then left, I got up and went to my parent's room, I walked all the way there and tried to open the door to go to the back yard but didn't make it. Is this normal? It happens randomly so I know it's not because of my mood
>>
>>17028524
Forgot to add I sometimes see myself on my bed while I'm standing from another point of view
>>
File: 1370044250937.jpg (39KB, 460x381px) Image search: [Google]
1370044250937.jpg
39KB, 460x381px
>>17028552
Bump for interest.
Maybe astral proyection? sleep "without" paralysis?
Someone?
>>
>>17028562
imo sleep paralysis
>>
Anyone lucid dreamed before and drove a car? I can't get the handbrake to work in a car ever. I feel like every other thing works but if I try to use the handbrake it won't even keep a stationary car from sliding, as if the wheels suddenly have 0 friction.
>>
>>17004574

Never quite got the hang of willingly going lucid/astral. But the two are definitely different. Have had lucid dreams, rarely on purpose, but I've had them. Almost went astral once. The sensation was totally different. I was fully conscious, and I knew I wasn't dreaming.
>>
Hi well.
I have a recurrent dream. I'm in a big white (Walls, floor, roof,) mansion, and all the rooms are empty. I walk around, and suddenly, I see a big wooden door.
I cross the door and arrive to a big yard. I see a big three in a distance, a enormous parota, standing in the middle of the yard.
I walk until I reach this three, and there is a desk of wood at the foot of the tree, and on the desk, a book.
Every time I try to read the book, I wake up. This dream comes to me almost 3 times peer week.
Also, (This happens to me when I'm awake, usually at school), I can see myself outside my body. Like if my eyes are watching me from the distance. Its pretty creepy to be honest. But I get used to it.
And, few years ago, few days after a close friend of me died, I dreamed with her.
We were sitting on a table, with a "white man" (It was shiny guy) next to us. When I wanted to talk with her, I have to talk first with the white man, then he say the things that I wanted say to her.
I still miss her.
Thanks for any interpretations anons.
Sorry for my english
>>
>>17004892
try drinking apple juice; it seems to boost the vividness of my dreams, often enough for me to remember them
>>
File: 1283123688146.jpg (196KB, 1600x999px) Image search: [Google]
1283123688146.jpg
196KB, 1600x999px
So this is weird. I had this dream two nights ago and it was one of the longest lasting dreams I've ever had. Sadly it wasn't a lucid dream as I am still in the practice but it definitely was a long ass dream. Strangely it took place in this weird ass home/apartment. This house or apartment I was in housed me and my sister. This said house seems to be reoccurring. I have some recollection of this house in past dreams like years back. It's a very large one with a ton of rooms and secret spots. One room reminds me of my grandmother's old apartment bathroom. It's really weird. But the dream is non important. I fucked a chick in it then she dissappeared towards the end of my dream.
Anyone else have an experience like this? Reoccurring setting?
>>
File: 1447579520067.jpg (65KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1447579520067.jpg
65KB, 1920x1080px
>>17023033
I've had a dream quite similar. My friend was performing on stage at my school. I'm in the back watching and a shadowy figure to my right hands me a gun and points to him. Without hesitation or a word I walked up to the stage and shot him. After that I woke up. Perhaps you and I have deep desires that we bury inside ourselves? Molevolant desires?
>>
File: Silhouette-question-mark1.jpg (25KB, 217x306px) Image search: [Google]
Silhouette-question-mark1.jpg
25KB, 217x306px
Hey /x/ , First time posting on this board. Anycow, I've been having this dream where I keep seeing this girl in my dream who also is supposedly always attracted to me as well. Sometimes she's my girlfriend. Others she appears out of nowhere to kiss me. Even though I can never get a really focused look at her I can tell it's her. She's never told me her name and doesn't really talk to me, she's just excited. She always appears when I'm alone. One particular occasion she did tell me when we were on a beach saying "I'm always here" while smiling. Sounds like a cliche romance scene but it happened. How could I not know who this girl is and strange part when I said reappearing, I mean it. Since I was 13 she appeared and she has been growing up with me. We are side by side with our ages. I'm 19 now and so is she. I swear I never met her and doesn't even look like anyone I know. Only thing similar I can recall is that she showed me her art and it's the same exact pictures I've drawn in my life already. What could it mean? It's bugging me like crazy.
>>
File: 1448730616870.gif (971KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1448730616870.gif
971KB, 480x360px
So I recently began keeping a journal of my dreams. Is this going to help me dream more often along with achieving lucidity in dreams?
>>
>>17029720
It helps for me, and most people I've talked to, so yeah, I'd say it's definitely a good idea anon
>>
I had a dream last night about a girl I had fawned over last year.

It was nothing special -- but just like her, it caught my attention. I knew her through a friend. All of us had partied together. I got to know her throughout these parties and hooked up with her once or twice. I was an awkward freshman in college beginning to explore women and sexual experiences in general.

Everything about her had me captivated. Her look, the way she conducted herself. She was so quiet, but it wasn't out of shyness. It was almost has if she was an old soul in a youth's body. She was depressed, I could see it -- she was with her abusive boyfriend at the time. Of course, I wanted to save her from this sort of thing -- never did, though. We hooked up. We had a connection. It wasn't much, that's for sure, but it was definitely a connection different than most other people in my life.

And then I start getting recurring dreams about her. It's almost as if my subconscious is telling me I missed my shot at what would've been my soulmate. Mind you none of the dreams are necessarily about her -- but she's part of them. And I notice while in the dream when she enters it, it then only starts to fixate on her. It's a pervasive feeling, but I don't mind at all. This is all to say that over the course of the month I've come to really cling to these dreams when I go to sleep -- I look forward to seeing her.

That's all that I've had interesting in relation to dreams.
>>
This happened this morning. It really stood out. I haven't really been remembering my dreams so I decided to make a dream journal. That is my first entry. I am wondering what it means.

Night of 11/30/15 - 12/1/15
Sort of woke up. It was a really hazy wake up. Everything was all blended together. What I was looking at was a human looking thing. It was defiantly a human shape. But what was weird about it was that when u saw the man, I thought of the color violet. The image of the violet flower was in my mind. That's why I was so confused looking at him. He walked out. Then my mom walked in. She woke me up in real life as well but it was really hazy.
>>
I've been having a strange dream recently, it's almost scary.. So I wake up in this field of grass, and the grass is all asphalty in texture and a large dark bear comes up to me with a human face, and it says "see you soon!" And I wake up? It's so odd
>>
Back a few years ago I had a dream that was basically me going through life, I 'lived' for like 3 months in that dream and I just woke up. I don't remember exactly what I did, but I do remember that when I woke up it was weird as fuck as I found out only like 4 hours passed.
>>
>>17030884
I read this story where this guy was doing this every night and he saw the future or whatever. Idk about it
>>
I had this dream awhile ago, a guy giving me a lecture about anatomy. Too bad I woke up too soon, seems like he only touched up on the wrist part.

What was weird was his forearms had a hole in each one that looked like it was pounded with huge nails.
>>
>In busy city
>city loses power
>Graphics around me change
>Every movement seems to be as though it's an oil painting
>Each "frame" is slow
>Am now a child-like thing with wings
>Float underground to the sewer
>Meet a tree that talks to me with a gentle womanly voice
>Shows me the animals and people that she is growing on her branches like fruits
>The bodies seemed to be made of paper and she pumps them full of blood and soon they will be alive.
>For now they mostly look like partly inflated balloons
>Graphics change back to normal
>Am now with a team of scientists
>We are doing a final experiment on the tree that we call the "God Tree"
>Team partner goes berserk and starts getting angry and begins to scream and yell
>Begins to ask why he is so broken? He feels broken compared to the other team members. He feels like a burden and is inadequate
>Lightning begins to strike the room's floor. It's damaging the place. Area is quickly repaired but not fully
>Other team members try to calm him down. It does not work
>Change in tone completely. Change in scenes. I'm in a group watching a play in the room of the God Tree.
>Wake up
>Try to go back to sleep and recover the dream
>Every image that flashes through my mind is of the people and places dying/writhing/decomposing

The weird thing is that I have never been unable to go back to a dream before. And I've never heard of this random God Tree thing either.
>>
I need some help regarding dreams. I had the same dream as someone else once.
Actually it happened twice. Like I was sharing the dream with another person. One of them was a relative and upon waking up in the same room the relative asked if I've had weird dreams. I confirmed and the relative was chocked and in tears. We each decided to tell a separate person and the story was confirmed back to us. In the dream we were being visited by someone. That relative ended up cutting ties with me shortly after.
The second time I could share a dream was with a friend that used to be very close. I dreamed of someone's death. I woke up with a weird feeling and decided to call that friend to talk about how strange that dream was. I had to keep trying to get the call through because for the first few attemps the line was busy. The friend was trying to call me as well. At the exact same time. For the exact same reason. Once again the dream narrative was a match.

I need to know if this is some recognizable phenomena. How is this possible? I never found any info on this and it startes to drive me crazy, this is all real.
>>
Recently I've been having a reoccurring dream. I find myself in pitch darkness with 3 doors that illuminate a slight glow. I take the door on the left and it leads to a hallway. I keep walking to the end and the door leads to another hallway. I lose track of how many doors I open but I wake up when I see this red faced, demon like person at the opening of one of the doors, screaming as he chases me back where I came from. I've gone down the center door and the same thing happens. I haven't tried to go to the right but this dream has been giving me cold chills when I wake up.
>>
>>17004574
I dreamed that I saw a sexy woman who had translucent flesh.

Any ideas on interpreting that symbol?
>>
Anyone else have memorable, nonsensical dreams after drinking?
>>
>most interesting
Ive got two that stuck with me

>first one
I saw this castle that i always pass by. This time someone was outside calling out to me tl come in. I follow him in, the entry way was filled with paintings of the royal family. I stopped to look at this one of a young king and queen holding a baby. I was touching the painting when the ming arrived. He told me that hes been watching all the fights ive been in and asked me to fight on his behave, i ask him what hes the king of and he tells me that he is the king of the sun and i agreed upom hearing this

>second dream
I came across this battlefield where every known god in existence were fighting eachother. I saw zeus and odin throwing lighting bolts, some giant 4 armed elephant dude smashing lil guys. I tried to get a better view, but this guy in a chariot saw me, came towards me and i heard in a loud booming voice "Youre not supposed to be here!" then this giant hand came out and swatted me, woke up right after i got hit
>>
>be me
>wake up in a field just green grass and hills for miles and miles
>walk around for a while
>start to run around and have some fun
>notice something in the distance
>begin to run towards it
>its a skyscraper going straight up past the clouds
>run in circles around it
>suddenly a golden retriever appears and starts running around the building with me
>here glass shatter but keep running anyway
>dog is gone
>find him in broken glass, his pads cut up, he's foaming at the mouth and struggling to breath
>door opens up on the building and a janitor walks out
>he puts a lunch tray underneath the dog and begins to operate
>I keep asking him to save him
>wake up
>>
>>17004574
sometimes in my dream when i stare at someting in the dream it suddenly flashes white then i cant fucking move. my recent one was when i dreamed of a building. when i stared at one window in an unfinished building it suddenly flashed white and i cant fucking move. my stare slowly goes zoom determining whats in the dark room. but every time this happen i try my best to move or talk. moving my upper body is useless but moving my feet is effective.
>>
It's the darkest day of winter. In the house, me and my dog, both male, and all the remarkable people of my life; mother, sister, friends, their friends and family. The only man to fit that group, my absent father, is not with us.

They leave to prepare for a celebration, and I walk the dog behind the stables to the utterdark. The Wolf, brown and bright-eyed, attacks us and demands to eat the dog. I stare the Wolf in the eye, push his snout shut gently. The Wolf sits down, calm but not tame, not defeated, and tells me; "If I don't get to eat and drink, I will kill everybody."

In front of the house, the moon illuminates a black cat under the rowan tree. I point at the cat, and the Wolf pounces on it and mauls the cat. The Wolf lets me leash him, and I lead it to a wooden pedestal next to the house.

I go back inside, and moments later the women come back inside. In front of the group is a young girl, crying and embracing a black, broken and bleeding female cat. I ask what's up with one of my other friend's cat, and I realize that's the cat. It's three different female cats. And I look up at the girl, and she is three of my friends, the owners of the cats.

Everybody dissapointedly blames me for what happened. I intend to show them what I have achieved, that it isn't in vain. I push my way through the crowd and the tight hall, and I go outside. The Wolf is now illuminated on his pedestal, and sits waiting for me. I take his leash and he leads me back to the door of the house. I wake up the moment the door opens.

The Wolf is in me, and I think he lies, I think he's powerless without me. I keep letting things go his way.
>>
I don't know why but most of nightmares happen to occur in the middle school i used to go to.
I studied there for like 6 years until i has 14.
I also dream of the friends i used to have there its like a jail that i cant escape. I just miss those times so badly
>>
>>17004914
So are u gonna interpret some dreams or are you waiting till you have a backlog full?
>>
I feel like i should mention this dream that i had a few weeks ago
>be me in bed
>under the matress
>90% asleep because i felt like if i was awake
>start seeing this face
Old woman
Looked like a withch
Loud noise in my ears
Still asleep i cant move
Fuck i cant continue
Juts trying to remember it scared the shit out of me
Thread posts: 202
Thread images: 34

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.