[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Third eye

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 9

Have you opened your third eye ? Ive been meditating for a long time now and still no activation ? how will i know ? share your experiences with me .
>>
>>17002307
Mine has been open for quite a while. I don't really feel any different aside from every dream being a lucid dream.
>>
>>17002362
How did you go about achieving that? Just meditating or is there anything else specific?
>>
>>17002307
Recently I encountered something I still do not know how to explain
Memory is a little foggy of it
>Meditating for a little over an hour
>Start feeling like I'm looking through a glass frame at water below me
>not sure how to describe what happened next
>My eyes seemed to pulsate from the sides of them until the main image seemed to push farther and farther away
>Out of the bottom left corner of my eyes I just start to see this purple figure/image
>It shapes into multiple different images, not really a defined shape
>Lost it after a while
>Felt this sudden tingle and surge of energy
>Decided to go running
>Ran 7 fucking miles
>Usually run 2 1/2, 3 at most
>Wasn't even tired but my legs were prob gonna give out
>Still feel like I have all this energy and haven't been tired since then
Anyone know what could cause this
>>
>>17002307
I opened your mom's third eye.
>>
>>17002380
It just happened as a part of my path to growth of self. Certain things happen along the way that indicates your spiritual, mental, and physical growth. The third eye opening us one of those things. It's a natural occurrence.
>>
>>17002448
Your body probably decided that it was time to get rid of stored up magical energy. Good thing too, because if it didn't, the energy would have left by itself. And by that I mean spontaneous combustion.
>>
I wish I could at least blink with it.

Shit is just stuck open.

Not that I'm complaining, but it'd be nice to remember what it was like before.

But maybe it was never closed...
>>
>>17002307
I've opened my browneye
>>
>>17002549
Once you figure out how to close your third eye, you'll be able to make it blink.
>>
>>17002448
Kundalini
Be grateful that you only get the surge of energy and not all the other symptoms.
>>
>>17002307
meditate on that ajna chakra, focus on it, vipassana focus on it and it only. breathe through it, breathe qi in through it and let it fill your head, exhale the qi down into the trunk. ajna must be all, everything, the only thing, your entire cosmos during the meditation. ajna becomes your entire cosmos, your breathing in and out through ajna is the breathing and creation of the entire cosmos during the meditation.

if ajna chakra begins to flower, you'll know -- ensure then that you start to balance it up by meditating on the other chakras. in fact, it's best to develop all chakras harmoniously, but people are impatient. it's okay though to focus just on it to begin with, to break the waves, to prove qi to yourself. after that, begin to balance things.
>>
>>17002307
yes :)
>>
>>17002307
so what exactly happens when your 3rd eye is open? I've been mediating on mine pretty regularly for about 7 months now and the only thing I really notice is the occasional tingling feeling between my brow and seeing a blueish purple light that pulsates sometimes when I'm meditating.
>>
File: 434361 (1).jpg (93KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
434361 (1).jpg
93KB, 640x640px
Its as easy as eating 250ug of LSD and tripping out in your basement with friends and Tool's Lateralus.
>>
>>17002307
stop doing it then you dont need it.
>>
>>17002673
youre getting close asf, try listening to binural beats while you meditate
>>
File: 1367889358789.jpg (1MB, 1500x844px) Image search: [Google]
1367889358789.jpg
1MB, 1500x844px
>>17002729
i did the binaural thing for awhile and still use them occasionally if theres distracting noise in the house. Lately I've been focusing on some of the other chakras the second in particular. What I'm worried about is if I do open it am I gonna see stuff I don't want to? I got a pdf of awakening the third eye by samual sagan and there are some pretty cool techniques in there about throat friction and making a humming noise to generate energy in the throat chakra and linking it to the third eye. Basically I'm worried I'll see entities I don't want to nd its holding me back.
>>
>>17002307
READ BOOKS YOU DUMB LITTLE SHIT. THERE ISNT AN EYE IN YOUR FOREHEAD.
>>
>>17002771
lol you wont, and if you do just call michael to protect you or give you the patience to deal with them
demons cant hurt you but how can i see them?
>>
File: 1447530045282.gif (81KB, 182x249px) Image search: [Google]
1447530045282.gif
81KB, 182x249px
>>17002809
>Not knowing the third eye is the mind's eye
>Not knowing the mind is separate from the body
>>
>>17002545
>>17002585
nice role-play
>>
I opened up my third-eye. I joined a chakra meditation class sometime ago.
I was seeing pulsating colors of purple and then an eye appear, I opened my eyes in shock. Again, I was meditating and the pulsating purple disappeared into still blackness. There was no static interference. Then it got weird, I was meditating one night in my room, lights closed, and I closed my eyes, the eye appeared, but when I opened my eyes the eye was still there.I freaked out, and grabbed my bible and was reading it. Then I laid down and tried to go to sleep, but I kept getting this electrical rush towards my chest area, so I turned towards an imagine of Jesus Christ and something within my field of vision cracked his face as glass (it was a hallucination, but it looked real) and I heard a voice say "f...k him he is not real". What a ride, freaked out. It last for awhile, got a handle on it, and looking back it, it did not hurt me and I over reacted. You will get kick back, so prepare to take a stand.
I was led to the following article on Closed-Eye Hallucination

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Closed-eye_hallucination

The experience might be better for you, but in essence you want to get to level 2 and 3, but don't go beyond. Stay calm, and keep your focus on that which makes you happy and promotes well-being.

Use a candle, stare at the flame for 10 seconds so it burns in your mind, close your eyes and focus on the flame, do this about every other day. It will help develop your focus when eyes are closed, then meditate for other days, sitting up right w/o the camera but focus on a part of your body.
>>
>>17004176
I mean to write w/o the candle not camera. Your surroundings will get weird, so proceed with caution. Do not engage with voices you hear, even if it sounds like someone you know (alive or not). When you open that eye, keep away from magic and the occult, it will be overload. If the voices seem overwhelming, use your voice and talk/sing over it.
It is a trip that's for sure. FYI - I do not do drugs.
>>
>>17004176
when meditating with the candle and w/o you should feel tight pressure on your forehead.
>>
magnets yo. lots of magnets. you can find cheap disc magnets with 10lbs of pull for about $0.70 each. stack them 3-4 high and place them around your head.
>>
>>17004200
na i only felt a tingling sensation and every now and then it twitches lol
>>
>>17005340
Meditate upon any activity at the third eye, any sensations and mental phenomenal occurances. Meditate by just sitting and observing what goes you, what the mechanisms are. You are merely trying to understand the activity that goes on up there.
>>
>>17004200
How do they work?
>>
>>17005379
observing what goes on*
>>
>>17002448
Holy fucking shit i had really similar experience a month ago.

>Smoke a really expensive/strong weed
>Start meditating
>First time meditating in a long time (only have done it like twice before of that)
>Start seeing purple waves, not real shape either, but they somehow resemble a net of some sort.
>Lost it after a while

I did not go runing though, but i felt this strong feeling of depersonalization fow like a month. It was like seeing things in a third perspective... Not so nice tbqh.
>>
>>17002594
Could someone explain this for me? I'm interested into meditating/
>>
>>17002307
still no one in this thread has explained what happens when your third eye is open
>>
File: images.jpg (7KB, 191x263px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 191x263px
I drilled a hole
>>
>>17002545
Just like when you leave sand in your vagina.
>>
>>17005382
Whose they?
If you mean candle. I look at the flame long enough so when I close my eyes, an in print remains and I put all my focus on that imprint as I meditate up right. Over time, like with muscles, the focus is trained to one point.
>>
>>17006026
I have right here as well as post a medical explanation as to what happens.

>>17004176
>>
>>17007168
I forgot to add, play some nice musical sounds: classical, techno, or whatever. Just to muffle out the surroundings to keep your focus on you.

Here is an AWESOME site on meditation:

http://www.imeditate.com/
>>
>>17002577

just like your anii
>>
>>17002809

pineal is a small almond inside your brain jimmy
>>
>>17005382

You could ask a scientist.
>>
>>17006042

This is exactly what I learned in Hebrew school. Turns out I'm not Jewish.
>>
File: 1443057443838.jpg (56KB, 340x657px) Image search: [Google]
1443057443838.jpg
56KB, 340x657px
I don't know how others do it, but I experienced delirium tremens after about a year and a half abusing the fuck out of benzos and alcohol simultaneously, was too scared to go back to the hospital for it, experienced ego death fighting off seizures, realized there was a pretty good chance one of the seizures would kill me, didn't want to die like a little bitch, so I made peace with every past regret, emotional baggage, fear I have ever conceived in the span of about an our in preparation for possible death. Once I was done typing up all my "lol sorry I died" letters I finally laid down with a "let's do this shit come at me death" attitude and I felt this weird nasty fleshy explosion in my pelvis. I thought my liver exploded at first but it traveled up through my entire body until it reached my head(I could feel my fucking hair was weird as hell) and I started vibrating harder than a bored housewife on the dryer. I just assumed I was actually dying but I just started seeing exploding color and shit and the vibrations sorta synchronized. I have been in this state for the past four weeks and have recently been able to astral project with reasonable accuracy.

I would not recommend this method. Also I spent the first week convinced I was Link and trying to communicate with my significant other using Transformers episode titles of code, so there's still the possibility that I'm just fucking crazy.

Also if there's anyone in here that has contacted their higher self, is it okay to have sex with them? I'm pretty sure I mine was DTF but I told it/them/me to hold off until we had more information about it.
>>
>>17002673
>>
>>17002673
Have you tried going outside you fuckin dork
>>
Mine was opened
But then shut itself abruptly

>>17002362
This guy is right
The surest sign is lucid dreaming and feeling the superimposition of something else over all that's going on here

Time doesn't matter. That work ethic thing is kind of false, time is only a means to reach the required conclusion. It could happen quickly (like it did for me, so quickly that I couldn't handle it) or very slowly. I don't really know enough to say what will influence you in either direction, but good luck in any case.
>>
>>17007644
Yeah letting go and forgiving is what started it all for me too
But I went back on it
>>
It has nothing to do with meditation in fact that is the wrong way to go about it. When it is open you become aware of the world and God, but also the control system of the world. You need to know what you're getting into because when you wake up from the dream the devil will know you are awake. The closer you get to truth and true enlightenment the more it will try and hide this from you. The illuminati know much more than you but are not enlightened. They are further in the dark than you because their pride is being used to enslave them as they believe they own you. I don't even know a way to explain this reality to you because of all of the underlying and supplementary information required for you to not think it's insane but over 80% of the planet is still plugged into a machine they cannot see. It's all inverted, it's all backwards, it's a grand deception and you are in its grip right now and that's why you want to awaken your third eye. You recognize that there is a something you aren't aware of but cannot see it. You feel as though you are in a dream and want to be free of the chains you cannot see but can feel. This is good. You know that I know something and you have known things in the past that you couldn't possibly have known. You bury these experiences in your mind because they confuse you. You say "something" just told me to do it, but you aren't sure what that certain something is. You are beginning to wake up but you need to respond because if what I'm saying resonates with you then there are forces in this world that desire to keep you in the dark to control the sleeping masses. No this is not roleplaying, this is the realest moment of our lives.
>>
Tips not mentioned so far
>try to "re-learn" colors.
See the color of items in your life as corresponding to your chakras. Notice the saturation and what items are what colors, try to decode what that means for you. (If you treat everything in life as a sign your spiritual growth will progress much quicker.) i.e. Dark murky greens in books, paintings, might be a cue for you to pursue developing creative skills to help open your heart chakra. Notice a lot of dark mustard yellow buildings? Working on your outward appearance might help you open your solar plexus. Take on the color of things as a rich, detailed experience instead of just another bunch of overlooked sensory data.
>Look at yourself through the world
You don't have to constantly be visualizing yourself pulling away from your body like you would when trying to astral project, but just try and put things in a larger perspective. Don't see the mountain through your eyes, see yourself in between the trees, the expanse of forest behind you. How you fit into the scene, how you aren't the central element. This will help develop your mind's eye.
>Sensory deprivation tanks
Staring into the dark while suspended in ultra-buoyant water is the best environment for meditation.You don't even have to close your eyes to block everything out, which means when light and other visions start leaking in, it will feel more profound. Float tanks are like space ships for the subconscious.
>>
>>17009059
What needs to be done?
>>
>>17009059
This guy. He gets it. I don't know what I know, but I know that I know it.
>>
File: 1448087077317.jpg (22KB, 267x313px) Image search: [Google]
1448087077317.jpg
22KB, 267x313px
>>17007644

>/x/: the post
>>
>>17009059
See that's the thing, you have to understand that you have been conditioned to search for external answers. The answers are inside of you. But you don't even know who you are but you are aware of a mental fog or a lack of attention span in people. Then they tell you the answers are in a psychology textbook or the bottom of a pill bottle. It's all lies. We are being mislead. Ever wonder why the pope travels in a bullet proof vehicle or lives in a 30 billion dollar estate? Why does obama speak in circles? They're lying and.
>>
>>17002307
My experience;
>Be meditating since middle school (Soon to be going to college)
>Had so many weird experiences meditating
>Been through it all High vibrations, energy going from bottom of spine then shooting up through my crown chakra, Astral Projection, VERY lucid dreams.
>For awhile I always meditated every time before bed usually an hour or more in my deep sessions. After I would go to sleep I pretty much would enter my dream fully aware and just have so much awareness to the point I always knew how to fly in every dream, also taught other people in the dreams themselves to fly with me.
>More recently been using my energy to cycle though all my chakras, energy manipulation is fun.
>>
>>17009541
Also about the third eye, some very spooky stuff.
>Iv been in a time where I would just always focus and put energy where my third eye/chakra is
>Had moments of severe vibration go out thru my body many times to the point of getting used to it (Pre astral projection)
>there is literally so many mechanics to the meditation/consciousnesses expansion its so crazy.
One time I was smoking and decided to lay down and focus on my third eye
>Focus on forehead
>see this pure purple circle hover over head slowly descending on my forehead
>see it go into my head then just absorb into my pineal gland
>huge blinding light made me bolt up out of my meditation
kept seeing weird moving plasma just float the rest of the night in my room, was pretty cool 9/10 thought I got a brain seizure
>>
>>17002676
underrated post
except for me it was 37mg 4acodmt, a cabin and there were no speakers so lateralus was being blasted from some invisible ipod in my head
>>
File: image.png (415KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
415KB, 750x1334px
Since Ive been wearing these full time I've experienced literally everything in 3D. I think the third eye is just a mixture of red and blue light. Simple as that. The pineal gland has light sensitive properties but is situated in the middle of your noggin. Light is the key to opening it.
>>
>>17009554
huh do you see demons? or at leat find the spectrum of light they hide in
>>
>>17002307
nigga this photo from lion king
>>
>>17009554
>4
>>17002307
>>17002448
>>17005760

Whats up with purple and the third eye?
>>
>>17009963
I wouldnt say seeing as much as sensing them. Entities might appear as floating colors and such. Usually you would be able to feel if its negative or not.
>>17010173
the color of the 3rd eye chakra is purple so I think this may have something to do with it.
also eating foods that are purple like grapes and egg plant help stimulate the chakra which is pretty neat.
>>
>>17010309
I ment >>17010284
>>
I have astral projected and i do quite often if you can't open your third eye by meditation, lsd and marijuana help.
>>
>>17012431
How does weed help? It seems to just shut me down, and more often makes me feel like I'm going crazy.
>>
>>17002307
If you are just meditating it will probably take a lot longer than active energy work.

Mine is in the process of activation. I get pressure and occasional pain where it is actually located.

Noticed my dreams have had more lucid elements, remembering more dreams, and a few other things.
>>
>>17004176
You got possessed by a demon. Even an all knowing power would see Jesus simply as an ascetic and either respect him or have no opinion of him.

DO NOT listen to the voices in your head at this point.
>>
>>17006042
That's a dremel retard, you really fucked up this time now you'll never see the seekrit universe all around us
Thread posts: 67
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.