[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Someone please explain this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 9

This photo was taken at a dark point in my life. Please disregard the beer, my clearly inebriated expression, and the lack of defined abs. Direct your attention instead to what appears to be the eyes and nose of a cloaked figure over my left shoulder near the camera flash. The room was devoid of people and completely dark. The image behind me is not some weird duplicate of my own face via the mirror as far as I can tell. I'd love for someone to give me a rational explanation for what appears to be a person standing behind me looking over my shoulder.
Help me 4chan. You're my only hope.
>>
File: 1448111838250.jpg (329KB, 1367x846px) Image search: [Google]
1448111838250.jpg
329KB, 1367x846px
>>17001263
Hahaha haha... If it isn't the famous Ludwig...
>>
>>17001263

Hipsters gonna hip
>>
Ludwig?
>>
>>17001263
I see absolutely nothing but what looks like some stuff on a dresser obscured by the bright flash. If you're not at a dark point in your life anymore, rejoice and forget about it.
>>
There was no dresser. Just an empty, dark room.
>>
File: holyfuckyou.png (1MB, 968x960px) Image search: [Google]
holyfuckyou.png
1MB, 968x960px
>>17001281
oh fuck you drunk ass lyin' ass. Beer in the hand havin' ass. No abs havin' ass. Shut up bitch.

>empty room
>>
>>17001281
Okay, except there's something behind your right shoulder too so unless you show us a separate pic of the entirely empty wall behind you, it was just the stuff hanging on the wall.
>>
>>17001276
The one and only
>>
Wall over my right shoulder had stuff. Over the left had nothing. No other pictures. Thanks for being zero helpful. Also fuck your mother.
>>
>>17001301
HOLY MOTHER OF MAC AND TENDIES, YOU'RE RIGHT! HE'S GOT A SPOOKY LIL BABY UP UNDER THERE!
>>
>>17001309
dude creepy omg
>>
>>17001263
That's probably the devil, tbch, my mother had an encounter with a demon/devil/whatever while she was drunk (believe it or not, she believes the devil can process the inebriated). I'll tell the story in green..
>be my mom, 30-ish
>be drinking with friends
>talking to friends
>one friend is continuously buying you drinks
>that friend looks you in the eyes and says "these are my people", with a conpletely sober face
>take close look at friend
>see the most beautiful eyes you've ever seen (long lashes, mesmerizing)
Mind you, she's known this woman her whole life, and has never seen her eyes look like this, I believe her, she doesn't usually get wasted so I doubt it was the alcohol making her thing these things. So yeah, I think it must have been a demon/devil following you that got caught on camera.
>>
File: OPandfriend.jpg (11KB, 333x362px) Image search: [Google]
OPandfriend.jpg
11KB, 333x362px
>>17001263
Red face, red eyes. I clearly see it, kinda unnenerving actually. If it isn't some screen behind you, of a tv or something.
>>
>>17001263
It looks like you have some kind if scar right below your sternum.
>>
>>17001367
Red? It looks like normal skin tone to me. Just because you are pastey white doesn't mean that is the normal color of human skin. Anything redder isn't demon red.

You gonna say next, lobster faced gingers are demons?
>>
A ghost is behind you. Fun fact: the reason mirros are creepy is because mirrors reflect energy. They can also act as portals.

To help you sleep at night, I'll tell you it could have just been part of the flash that looks like a face and eyes that is really just a mess up of the picture. The human brain is drawn to turn even the vaugest thing into a face.

:) It takes as little as two dots and a line, like above. So it could of just have been a image made by the flash the eyes assume is a face.
>>
>>17001309
fuck you baby cunt.

>wah wah ima scurred of da ghosts.
>>
File: skelly.png (1016KB, 717x960px) Image search: [Google]
skelly.png
1016KB, 717x960px
>>17001263
I knew there had to be a skeleton behind it.
>>
>>17001263
If you look hard enough, the eyes are completely assymetrical were it a face. It looks facelike for us (because paredoilia) but if you were to look it dead on, things don't add up. Additionally the material spiraled to make the right (relative to 'it') pops out more like something folded weird than anything like a brow.

It looks to me like a towel or a blanket scruntched up to me, desu
>>
>>17001387
Calm down nigga. It looks red to me. I didn't even talk about demons.
>>
>>17001393
>:) It takes as little as two dots and a line, like above. So it could of just have been a image made by the flash the eyes assume is a face.
Yeah dude nah, that's clearly a face. You can see eyebrows and the bridge of the nose, also you see the eyelid half closed and a black dot/iris in the middle of a reddish eye.
>>
File: image.jpg (83KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83KB, 640x1136px
I messed with the colour saturation, and shadows and got this, the eye (light purple), is easier to see, now.
>>
File: 26236.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
26236.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
>>17001263
>pbr

baka senpai
>>
>>17001263
real talk, op, I think it may just be a trick of the light. :(
>>
>>17001263
1st let me tell u that I'm not a photo guy at all its 4 my eyes to see not the camera but even tho I have the iPhone6 I don't take pics, so 1 day I just decided to take a pic of the sun because I can't fully see it even with glasses on & there was a fly way up there in the clouds did research 2 see which flies or types of birds can fly that high, none could but I came across info on beezlebub & more demons (reminder) this happend in my dark times when I had pure evil thoughts like real evil it's crazy it's like you try so hard not to think but it's just there. I wanna say a lot but ima wrap it up with your mind is like a prison cell , the key is in your heart/soul, the beast within your stomach/life is trying to dissolve it so you lose hope. Give your key/soul to the one that can unlock it the true & only savior Jesus Christ. Remember fear no one at all that can only kill the body, fear only God which he can kill both the body and soul in hell
>>
>>17001263
Women are legally people in most countries now, you dirty kebab.
>>
>>17001263

thats a ninja behind you you doof
>>
>>17001397
Sir Dan!
>>
File: 1402981128817.png (183KB, 392x500px) Image search: [Google]
1402981128817.png
183KB, 392x500px
looks like this from this thread https://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/14736756/
>>
>>17001263
Nice chest hair. Do you brush them often?
>>
File: shhh_kid.png (287KB, 368x469px) Image search: [Google]
shhh_kid.png
287KB, 368x469px
I see a picture frame and what is either a lamp or other cylindrical object. Either that, or you'll soon be brought to justice by the pulp hero The Shadow.
>>
>>17001263
have u got any other photos m8? ur rlly cute
>>
Had some time away from the suggestion. Like you know how you can't unsee some dumb shit when it's pointed out, like the fat man under the arch linux logo?

Anyways, the "eye" to the camera's left is tall and rectangular. The eye on the right is wide and rectangular. Right the image and they look like they're leaning on something. And you know what reflects flash well? Glass. And it would look weird if there's a dark spot under the glass.

What i'm getting at is, picture frames.
>>
>>17001263
Scorpions returned to claim the earthrealm title
>>
>>17001263
its clearly a picture frame on top of a dresser.
>>
im gonna say its your face reflected onto your phone and the redness is from the flash
>>
>>17001263
Just summon YHWH.
>>
>>17001367
Or it's two picture frames on a dresser.
>>
>>17001397
Kek
>>
>>17002404
That's a real blasphemous thing to say shame on you. but hey I ain't going to be the one to judge you he is
>>
>>17001362
>my mother had an encounter with a demon/devil/whatever while she was drunk (believe it or not, she believes the devil
>believe it or not
k i don't believe, you can go now
>>
fucking tweakers
>>
That looks like ET. Not the alliums ET. But the original Steven speiberg ET. You havnt got a young Drew Barrymore hiding in the closet have you? All jokes aside. Best para pick I've seen on here in years
>>
Picture frames, indeed. Thank you 4chan.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.