[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is there any way to willingly induce terrifying nightmares?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

File: schlafeeeeee.jpg (70KB, 700x791px) Image search: [Google]
schlafeeeeee.jpg
70KB, 700x791px
is there any way to willingly induce terrifying nightmares?
>>
>>17001186
Yeah just walk around your old high school with an open container of alcohol, and drink it when you get home

Note: possession of alcohol on school property is a felony in some states
>>
>>17001191
yeah but it really shouldn't be, that's definitely some misdemeanor go home shit. so fuck off.
I didn't make the ridiculous laws.
>>
>>17001191
I live in germany where you won't even get a fine for public drinking
>>
>>17001199
It must be nice to not have to live in constant, debilitating fear
>>
>>17001203
would be nicer though if you could do shrooms legally in public
>>
>>17001198
While we're on the subject, why do you think cannabis is illegal in 48 States?
>>
The drug war seems to be falling apart. I don't do drugs. There will be horrible stories of weed. But I think decent chance the others will fall. Funking weed people are insistent. I can't throw a stick without some guy going on about weed.
>>
>>17001225
That's not what were talking about
>>
ok if you want to get a nightmare, just freak your self out before you go to sleep. Watch a bunch of horrifying movies.
>>
>>17001203
Except of getting gang raped by hordes of sand niggers. But hey - public consumption woooo!
>>
I routinely watch/read nightmare fuel before bed and I sleep like a baby
>>
File: bonde.gif (999KB, 500x572px) Image search: [Google]
bonde.gif
999KB, 500x572px
>>17001240
seconded. your dreams are generated from your memories. feed your brain with all the scary shit you can. think about it nonstop. believe in it. you can also trigger serotonin imbalance by lowering vitamin b6 intake and drinking a shit ton of tea.
>>
I find that being too hot or having too much light in my eyes while I'm sleeping brings about the most uncomfortable dreams, anyway. Presumably for the same reasons as a fever, but I don't know.
>>
Look into onieromancy OP. But yes obsessing over more negative things and I would say making an incense blend containing an amount of datura would be good. Be extremely careful with your dose but I would say putting your self in a mildly delirious state and drifting in and out of consciousness would do the trick.
>>
>>17001257
Babies dream all night
>>
>>17001225
lol true
>>
>>17001186
Yes, find the scariest movies(could also be radio show, etc.) you own, and play them while you sleep, what's happening in the movies should "leak" into your dreams.
>>
>>17001191
Lol it gets possessed bcuz its open and then you drink spooks and then they haunt your sleep
>>
>>17001186
just go to bed really stressed out. I was having frequent nightmares a few months ago, they lasted about 3 weeks straight and I think were related to my stress level. to clarify ill go into detail.

>working with a girl for 11 or so months
>started hanging out with her after she approached me a month into the job
>had a lot of fun started falling in love
>didnt work out, rejected me
>things got a little complicated thanks to drugs
>in the end fully rejected me
>heartbroken
>she gets a boyfriend shortly after
>she hides it from me because shes embarrassed
>I find out anyways through a co worker
>doesnt hurt at first but then it hits me after a week or two
>I start having these nightmares where I am trying to save her but she doesnt want me to
>the nightmares vary in dangers but always the same situations
>shit happens and whatever city we're in goes to hell
>try to escape, spend the first half of the nightmare looking for her
>shes always fine when I find her
>tells me to go save my loved ones
>I finish all the nightmares by rescuing my siblings or other people from my life before I met her

I got over her not wanting to be with me and the nightmares stopped, I think they actually helped me get over her, she didnt even wanna fuck me in my dreams LOL.
>>
File: 1424740734630.jpg (92KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1424740734630.jpg
92KB, 640x640px
>>17001186
Try taking narcotic s like roxycontin or buses be bed.
>>
>>17002146
*bupès
>>
>>17001186
Eat shit ton of the spiciest thing you can get your hands on before bed, not enough that its painful, but enough that you feel it the rest of the night. It doesnt always give me scary dreams, but they are very vivid and other worldly.
>>
>>17002172
Also when they are terrifying you wont wake up instanly, but sort of fade im and out between being awake and asleep.
>>
>>17002172
And you'll need to take a massive fiery poop in the morning.
>>
I've been on Effexor XR for almost ten years now and the only dreams I have are nightmares
>>
>>17001186
Ive heard eating chocolate induces nightmares
>>
Eat something spicy before going to sleep.
>>
>>17001186
Put a nicotine patch on before you go to bed. I can't promise you'll have nightmares but you'll have super intense dreams. Intense enough to wake you up multiple times during the night.
>>
Different types of food can induce more vivid nightmares. things like:
Citrus fruit juice or apple juice
Spicy food
Chocolate
Anything with caffiene like soda or coffee

You can also induce nightmares by going to bed stressed out. Try sleeping while wearing socks or mabye a full set of clothing, i've heard that the feeling of tight clothing over your body can stress you out more as you sleep

If all else fails you can try Vitamin B6 or melatonin as they will make dreams more vivid as well
>>
>>17002172
>>17002189
>>17002885
>>17002890
>>17002894
>eat spicy food daily
>eat chocolate after dinner
>smoke
>frequently have fiery poops of the most nauseating stench
>still not inclined to having nightmares

But I did take a nap while I listened to Applewhite talk about being recycled and that gave me some trippy hypnagogia.

It's rare for me to have truly terrifying dreams, so I can't speak from personal experience. When I have anxiety about an upcoming event, I tend to have stressful dreams where I'm almost late to class and can't find the room. OP would probably have to do something to give him/herself PTSD.
>>
Take some datura. Best sleep med not on the market due to nightmares.
>>
Take 5htp or melatonin or L-Tryptophan before bed, lay down and watch a movie that truly scares the shit out of you. The supplements you took before bed will help you dream and the imagery you exposed yourself to will bubble up in your unconscious.

At least, that's my theory.
>>
File: 1448339724415.jpg (105KB, 500x507px) Image search: [Google]
1448339724415.jpg
105KB, 500x507px
>>17001186
spoopy
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.