[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kabbalah book suggestions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: hell.jpg (1MB, 3152x2034px) Image search: [Google]
hell.jpg
1MB, 3152x2034px
Hey /x/. Looking to read about the Qlippoth. Any books exploring the idea of these forces? Thanks!
>>
Religion threads go on /his/
>>
Really don't get how gods and spirits don't belong here.

If there were ever a rule superseded by the masses this would be it.
>>
>>17000259
Shut up, stupid.
>>
>>17000259

I'll qlippoth ya ear if ya donnae stahp this accursed pursuit lad!
>>
>>17000257
Dragon Rouge here. get Qabalah, Qliphoth and Goetic Magic (ISBN 978-0-9721820-1-0) by Thomas Karlsson. It's a great start to the topic. You can probably try to get your hands on a copy of the two Feral Transmissions books.
>>
>>17000596
Is correct, thats a good place to start.
Nightside of Eden by kenneth Grant
The Book of Sitra Achra
Liber Falxifer 1 & 2
Wrathful Chaos, Arioch.

Nephilim Press has some material as well.
Should have gotten interested sooner OP seeing as Ixaxaar probably wont reprint the book of sitra achra for a long time, let alone how much people will charge for copies.

Good luck
>>
If I may ask though OP, is it just passing curiosity in the qlipolth or are you interested in something more? I've spent the last few years studying the topic, and I'm pretty much the only person at my office for the rest of the week so I could answer some questions for you.
>>
>>17000257
A good place to start with Qaballah is with the Zohar.
>>
Why is this here?

Go to /his/.

Shirt posters off my /x/!
>>
>>17001854
It is here because the study of the qlipolth is HEAVIIILLLLYYYYYY based in the Occult. if he was looking for information on just the Kabbalah I could see your point, however all of the books provided included rituals and Gnosis from a LHP perspective. Plus come on ill take this post over yet another Innawoods thread.
>>
>>17001890
Occult is a religion.

Off to /his/ please.
>>
File: img-thing.jpg (5KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
img-thing.jpg
5KB, 300x300px
>>17001854
>Shirt posters
>>
>>17001901
oc·cult
əˈkəlt/
noun
supernatural, mystical, or magical beliefs, practices, or phenomena.
"a secret society to study alchemy and the occult"
synonyms: the supernatural, the paranormal, supernaturalism, magic, black magic, witchcraft, sorcery, necromancy, wizardry, the black arts, occultism, diabolism, devil worship, devilry, voodoo, hoodoo, white magic, witchery, mysticism; raretheurgy
"his interest in the occult"
adjective
of, involving, or relating to supernatural, mystical, or magical powers or phenomena.
"a follower of occult practices similar to voodoo"
synonyms: supernatural, magic, magical, mystical, mystic, psychic, preternatural, paranormal, transcendental; More
MEDICINE
(of a disease or process) not accompanied by readily discernible signs or symptoms.
verb
äˈkʌlt/
cut off from view by interposing something.
"a wooden screen designed to occult the competitors"

I don't see religion mentioned in there. Where did you get the idea that occult is a religion?
>>
>>17001950
>Where did you get the idea that occult is a religion?
he didn't. either a troll or a butthurt christ fan who's sad that everyone on /x/ won't accept jesus into their heart. best to ignore.
>>
>>17001958
I just went to check out /his/. Though I respect the topics discussed there. It defiantly has a more academic focus on world history affairs. I doubt they would appreciate us discussing ritual and meditation there.
TLDR: /his/ is snoresville
>>
>>17000259

>>17001950
And the fact that demons are in a religion does not make religion supernatural?
>>
>>17000257
jews
>>
>>17001950

Occult simply means 'HIDDEN.'

NOTHING ELSE. That google definition is purposefully engineered in order to sway people away from occult knowledge. Even though it does involve those things, on a wider scale the occult is about so much more than that
>>
>>17001950
occult means 'hidden.' nothing else
>>
>>17002005

occult has nothing to do with demons. it is a small aspect of it.

you are confusing mythology with religion, idolatry with symbology.
>>
File: 1447630868098.png (165KB, 777x656px) Image search: [Google]
1447630868098.png
165KB, 777x656px
>>17002290
>>17002295
The Google definition still stands to prove my point that the occult is not a religion. Way to misconstrue the argument.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.