[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Same dream again and again. Possible meaning?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

I always do the same kind of dream since a few months. The settings/characters are most of the time different but it's always the same situation.

I find myself in a chaotic situation in a chaotic world where everyone are kinda in danger, and I try to save myself and a few other people near me that I try to help or guide (sometimes I'm like their leader it's weird). In order to save myself and some people if I can, I find a plan to safely run away or I fight but I always seem submerged by the number of opponents/problems even thought I seem quite powerful in my dreams (I feel kinda safe because most of the time I have special abilities). Moreover some people of my side often get rekt by this chaos. I always feel like alone against the world at this moment but I'm not panicked, I feel quite confident but yet a little desperate to have to deal with all this shit.
After the chaos, the situation calm down and the dream ends in a random room where I'm chilling, and there's often a mysterious and good looking girl looking at me and when I notice her I feel intrigued but in a good way. And then just before waking up, I'm like wtf happened, it was weird and a bit challenging to be alone in this chaos but It wasn't a nightmare, just an entertaining strange dream and then I wake up and I realize that I again dreamed of the same kind of dream. During the dream I feel quite conscious and even sometimes I realize that I am dreaming.

I cannot count the number of times that I did this same dream these last few months. Have you experienced something similar? Could it have a meaning? Any idea? I find it quite weird.
>>
>>16999211
Your life will be trow in to the furnace of chaos
Something is letting you know what is going to happen for you to prepare, you will be ready for
And at the end you will succeed
Start training anon and you will prevail
>>
Dreams that repeat usually are ethier, you seeing the future or you mind working out some kind of issue. The dream about you saving people may mean you have to let go of some one. As for the girl it maybe you are lacking your true soulmate.
>>
I would also change what you do in the dream. This time don't save anyone at all.
>>
>>16999261
Indeed I don't have soulmate or someone I can relate to (in fact I'm quite alone and don't really have affinity with people in my area, sometimes I can feel rejected) but my situation is quite stable and don't have real problems. So I'm still asking myself why I have these dreams.
>>
>>16999271
I start to feel conscious in my dream kinda "late". Most of the time I'm like a spectator of my own actions. Why would I change what I do? Why should't I save anyone?
>>
>>16999254
Anon you got some eloquence. Why do you think that? What is this "Something"?
>>
>>16999321
Don't listen to those other anons and keep trying to save them; just try to do so in different ways if you can. Giving up is a shit choice.
Short greentext story slightly related:

>have sleep paralysis/ lucid dreams 3-5 times a week for months where I "awake" in my bed at night
>every time shadow figure approaches me and I'm paralyzed
>every time I try to fight it off and either get pressed into bed, levitated, or drawn into figure
>try to ignore it in my dreams and let it be hoping it will go away
>nope.jpg
>resolve to keep "fighting" against that paralyzing shit
>finally manage to half crawl out of bed and attempt to yell "fuck you" which comes out "FFFUUUGHHH YERRRRR"
>it starts moving backwards towards door of bedroom
>I angrily crawl after it
>wake up

>haven't had sleep paralysis once since that.

Anyways not to be a faggot but treat it like a VN. Do you really want a bad end?
>>
>>16999211
I always liked physic pokemon the best
>>
>>16999211
God damm I loved the full holo promotional energy cards. my gym leader made me so jealous when he started drawing those fuckers.
>>
>>16999383
Nice story anon. Don't worry I was just curious why the other anon told me to give up on the other people.
>>
>>16999418
I'm actually curious as well, hoping one of them replies back.
>>
wow same i dream
>>
>>16999330
Who knows
But the fact that you are able to fight back in the mist of chaos means that will be a test for your and not your end.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.