[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Flesh Cosmology

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: biology or cosmology.jpg (301KB, 1058x1861px) Image search: [Google]
biology or cosmology.jpg
301KB, 1058x1861px
This is just the ultimate truth.
>>
OP bump.
>>
>>16998129
sounds like a load of hooey
>>
>>16998129
>are the universes of everybody else who have universes in them and this goes on forever as well continually getting smaller to you each size downward but the principle remains the same it just keeps going and nobody can tell their universe is biology because the scales are just too immense to tell the different but maybe if you squinted right...

go home jaden
>>
i'm sure that's totally true and no one has microscopes.
>>
>>16998221
Y-you're a load of hooey!
>>16998261
I make Jaden look like a compact mirror.
>>16998367
Or telescopes because if we had a telescope strong enough to see out of the Universe we would see the person we're all inside right now...
>>
Kinda makes sense,
Because the only thing that has infinite space for things as big as galaxies and stuff is the Mind.

What if we are inside the mind of 'god'?
>>
>>16999525
I'd like to think that our nervous system cord acts as the god to all the lower universes and that our individual subconsciouses make slightly different gods for each universe.
>>
>>16998221
First time I've seen hooey spelled, or used in a sentence for that matter.
>>
>>16999841
Hoo' knows
>>
>>17001028
Zing!
>>
We are all inside a fucking.
Yoh dumb cunts.
>>
>>16998129

Ok. But how'd one avoid the demiugric trap and get back to his own inner universe

>without drugs
>>
>>17002344
The Universe is really a cell and we're directly absorbed as the energy of the higher being.

Feelsbadman.jpg
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.