[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

community fun

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: paranormality.png (25KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
paranormality.png
25KB, 1080x1080px
What are your magic credentials? What do you dabble in, and what would you like to grow in?

What have you studied, but never practiced?

Would you be interested in practicing in a group?

Say a secret society that wishes to revitalize the study of the esoteric approaches you as a candidate. Even if unskilled, how do you show that you are willing to learn?

Bonus question: What's your most successful experiment?
>>
>>16998110
None, nothing, and something. Most of the things I study I don't practice. I think everyone seeks fellowship. I would attempt to demonstrate. My successful experiment couldn't be named.
>>
i summond a sucubi once

gr8 sex
>>
>>16998110
there already is a group just like this. If you divine my skype username, I'll let you in.
>>
>>16998175
>divine
>off of the only info of anonymous
u wot
>>
>>16998110
My credentials?

God.

Pce kid.
>>
>>16998185
That's what divining would be, yes

And don't give me any skep-dick nonsense either. I did it, it's how I got in.
>>
>>16998191
You normally need a sense of identity to divine.
>>
>>16998206
are you one of the charlatans from /div/?

I don't mean to be too condescending but that's really not how it actually works. I hate to sound like a dick but you're probably not who we're looking for, sorry.
>>
>>16998219
No, not from /div./

But divining is a very vague term. Am I supposed to get a pendulum and go over a thousand skype names? Scry in a mirror for a username of an anonymous person who is a member of ANY paranormal group?

Please do tell me how it works. Divination isn't my area anyways, I'm honestly only assuming from books I've read that the majority of people who had established methods had something to them.
>>
Thelema in all fields.

Join a real lodge or fuck off with our "internet growth" questions.

Most successful? How about summoning a fucking demon, lmao. Doubt anyone out of our training could do it either.
>>
>>16998253
Those who have a gift for it will be able to use any method they prefer. For example I can tell you that the entity of worship most closely bound to you is Thoth.
>>
>>16998290
Thanks for clearing that up. I honestly thought you were the one advocating some sort of bullshit, because I certainly wasn't trying to. I've never attempted divination to be honest, and am highly skeptical of anyone that does claim to be be a seer, and especially the fuckwads in /div/.

Shame your group is exclusively available to those who can divine though when it is the one thing I don't do, and doubt I could do it, as I have very minor Aphantasia and can barely visualize with my eyes closed.

Hope you have fun with that though, and thanks for the reading of sorts.
>>
I had sex with a witch once, that's the extent of it

I also meme on /x/
>>
>>16998110
I dabble in ( not that much) Kaballah, astrology, tarot and the energies persistent between them.

dipped my toes into astral projection, chaos magick, never had any noticeable results yet.

Gotta convince me it's a serious group, and even then probably not because it would mean more dedication of my part, and i'm not 100% on spending more time on these things.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.