[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Masonry general?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

File: the veil.jpg (100KB, 960x737px) Image search: [Google]
the veil.jpg
100KB, 960x737px
Ask a bored and plain-speaking 32° Freemason anything.
>>
How much does it cost with a hooker to kill her.
>>
>>16997963
How autistic does one have to be to join the freemasons
>>
>>16997963
How do i join anonymous
>>
>>16997969
>>16997987
>>16997999
Thanks for the bumps.
>>
>>16998007
007 Son
Ma son
>>
File: hermit.png (241KB, 301x463px) Image search: [Google]
hermit.png
241KB, 301x463px
Bumping with some of my favorite images.
>>
>>16997999
Cum for me.
>>
>>16997963
How suprise were by the knowledge you learned. If u learned anything there.
>>
>>16997963
Whats up you reaching ass pussies? Life good?

Always been told i was a bright kid.
>>
>>16998130
Not surprised, really. Challenged, perhaps. You don't go to the lodge and discover secrets about world rulers and occulted history. Like any good mystery school, you go there to be challenged and better equipped for contemplation and true living.
>>
why no women?

>tfw no bro club for chicks
>>
Have you ever actually considered the message of Jesus Christ?
>>
Could you give some general life advice to a 21 year old Western male?
>>
>>16998392

No as I've never heard it. I imagine I would pick that side despite me being black.
>>
How serious are they about having to believe ina diety? Is it enough that I don't disbelieve? Also, how easy is it to just walk in and get accepted if you don't have a sponsor or anything?
>>
>>16998394
GET THE FUCK OUT WHILE YOU CAN.
>>
Is this planet a giant farm, one of the most abundant in the universe, and the animals are harvested for their soul energy? Or do the reptilians just like rape?
>>
>>16998427

"Out"...

You mean out of the cities and living off the land in the countryside or OUT OUT....aka the frozen tundra away completely from civilization?
>>
What is the symbolic value of the Pleiades constellation in Masonic iconography?
>>
Why be a Mason? Could you not achieve your aims with another system? What does Masonry know or do that makes it better than other esoteric socieities?
>>
what is your religion?
>>
>>16997963
Can you actually build shit out of stones? or are you just in it for the justified child molestation.
>>
File: degr.png (504B, 66x32px) Image search: [Google]
degr.png
504B, 66x32px
>>16997963
How did you get the circle (degrees) thing after the 32?
>>
What is a poor beggar to do?
>>
>>16998897
shhh... ancient masonic secret
>>
Being interested in the esoteric, is Freemasonry the way to go, or am i better off somewhere else?
>>
>>16997963
NMJ or SMJ?

>>16998392
If he's 32nd, he'd have to be Christian.
>>
Does your low body temperature cause you any discomfort?
>>
>>16998426

Very. Masonry doesn't care what deity you believe in, but you have to pick one.

That said, your chances of getting in are a hell of a lot better if your chosen deity is the same as the majority of the other attending lodge members. If you think Odin is the supreme being and the rest of the lodge is some variant of Christian, you might have some difficulty.

As to the third question - you don't really *need* a sponsor. Find somebody who is already a Mason, or contact the lodge secretary, and tell him you want a petition. You fill it out, turn it in, and they'll assign a group of three guys to come talk to you about Masonry and find out why you want to join. Unless you really piss them off, or have pissed off members who are there on the day your vote is taken, you'll get in.

And as far as OP goes, 32 degree just means he sat through a Scottish Rite reunion weekend, where you go from plain old 3rd Degree Mason to 32nd in two days of watching guys put on plays.

33rd, now, THAT takes some actual work. 32nd you get by being present.
>>
>>16998946
Freemasonry is good. But it depends on how much effort you're wanting to put in.
>>
have you found out you worship the demon baphomet yet? Get the fuck out man, save yourself while you still can.
>>
>>16999011
>have you found out you worship the demon baphomet yet?
Those accusations are so retarded. I mean, yes, there is no baphomet mention in Masonry, but are people so fundie and stupid that they think people can accidentally worship something? Life doesn't work like W40k.
>>
i think if you do some more research into it you'll be shocked. theres plenty of 33rd degree masons who talk about baphomet
>>
>>16999024
People talk about lots of things in their own time.
>>
>>16998997
>come talk to you about Masonry and find out why you want to join
Well, what are some reasons to join the Masons? What do y'all do?
>>
I get a question , someone can tell me that means those rare numbers of the image , is little known , but not that means this mystery
>>
>>16999035
Philosophical and scientific education for laymen, mostly. The more dull ones do a lot of charity.
>>
Get off the internet William.
>>
>>16999043
binary, vato
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.