[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone ever heard of a demon called Alexander or something similar?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: idk.jpg (148KB, 577x802px) Image search: [Google]
idk.jpg
148KB, 577x802px
Anyone ever heard of a demon called Alexander or something similar?
>>
There's supposedly a demon in the Quran based on Alexander the Great (or Alexander the Acursed as he is known in the middle-east)
>>
/vr/ here

SMT is a helluva drug
>>
Anaximander?
>>
Would it make sense that if demons were real, they wouldn't need to wear armor? Just looks like it would get in the way because demons aren't exactly going to war with anyone. At most it seems like their just attempt to attack lone targets when they are weak and vulnerable.

Plus I don't think there are many weapons that humans have that could "pierce" a demons carapace, if they took physical form. Wouldn't it take a specially weapon made out of a specific material?
>>
>>16999911
> not knowing armor makes you look more bad ass
> Also assuming demons don't base their corporal forms off of preconceived ideas of how they should look
>>
>>16997918
Alexander Anderson was the worlds strongest demon forged in the hearts of whap fags and strengthend by the deeds of kiddie fiddling priests
>>
> Also assuming demons don't base their corporal forms off of preconceived ideas of how they should look

This may be a good point but it seems more likely that if a demon was going to attack someone in a physical form they would try to make themselves look as obscure as possible if only to throw off the person they are attack

Also another thing I wonder, do demons inherently emit an aura of dread to things around them?

Off topic also, anyone know of good games that let you play as a demon? Maybe like Asura's wrath
>>
>>16999939
Darksiders games? You play as a horseman of the apocalypse
>>
>>16999941
I played the first one and loved it but I really didn't like the addition of puzzles, took away from the carnage of fighting and slowed it down too much

One of the reasons I'm hesitant to buy any God of War game
>>
>>16999939
Well yeah if they attack look at the Amityville case the demon appeared as a childs ghost for fuck sake I'm talking more in terms of how it would look to someone summoning
>>
>>16997918
Alexandra, yep a mesmerasing semen demon, who left my dick, my pocket and my heart dreined... hope she gets back.
>>
>>16999911
According to what I've heard from /x/ the only weapons that can even have any hope of hurting a demon is a blade bathed in white ash
>>
>>17000061
That's only for skinwalker also pocket sand works
>>
>>16999941
I loved Vulgrim in that game.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.