[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Betz Mystery Sphere

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: alright dudes.jpg (1MB, 600x555px) Image search: [Google]
alright dudes.jpg
1MB, 600x555px
Just thought it might be fun to get a thread about this going.

http://mysteriousuniverse.org/2012/04/the-betz-mystery-sphere-alien-artifact-or-doomsday-device/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCAfD79LRxk

This sphere suddenly popped up in this family's lives, and started doing things like emitting high frequencies, moving around on it's own accord, and causing doors to randomly slam.

When brought to the medias attention, professionals examined it and found it had an impossible magnetic field that defied modern physics, and contained an element far heavier than the most radioactive element on Earth.

Not too long after that announcement, the sphere suddenly vanished along with the Betz family, and no news has been released since then.
>>
Wasn't there a movie made about this or at least inspired by it?
>>
>>16997933
No you piece of shit stop shilling and go back to /pol/
>>
>>16997933
Sphere
>>
>>16997879
Heavier than a death in the senpai.
>>
This reminds me of those missile things from fringe, i figure they were based on this mystery sphere thing.
>>
I once heard a story of this pioneer diving team that went underwater when one of them found a perfect rounded sphere in the bottom.
When they went to the surface again, the sun beams hit the sphere which acted like a magnifying glass and started burning the glove of the scuba diver immediately.
He dropped the sphere out of shock and it sank again in the depth of the sea.

Some speculate that there are several of those spheres and that their function is to keep the balance of Earth in check
>>
>>16999756
Anyone have more info on this?
>>
>>16999756
>A sphere (convex surface)
>Focusing light rather than diffusing it
>How do I into lenses?

>>16997879
This thing was some kind of a thing used to clean out pipes. It was even established what truck it fell off of. No one credible ever observed it exhibiting any strange properties.
>>
>>17000600
Yes, they are created by colossal oysters
>>
>>16997879
Very interesting OP. May sound noobish but I'd never heard this story before. Just spent an hour reading articles and there doesn't seem to be anything after Dr Harders examination. The family can't be contacted. Very interesting
>>
>>17000650
I understood that it was a pachinko ball of the gods. The problem for us is to decide where to roll it.
>>
>>16999756
Role player gtfo
>>
>>16997879
>>>/lgbt/5278559
>>
>>17000600
Article I found about a more recent expedition

http://philipcoppens.com/nap_art15.html
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.