[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Random Tarot card taped to our door

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0617.jpg (185KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0617.jpg
185KB, 750x1000px
I was gone and this random tarot card was taped to our door just like this. Please help. We came home after a night out to find our gas on. After we burned said card. Thanks
>>
>>16997043
Why did you burn it? The Hanged Man isn't really a negative one. It means something along the lines of "altered perspective".
>>
>inverted
weird, but not necessarily bad

unless you're niggers then the obvious meaning is obvious
>>
The reason we burned was I know someone very close with this and the Hanged man Upside down is something of pure evil.
>>
>>16997053
Lol no it isn't

Also that looks like printer paper
>>
It's not printer paper. It's a plastic tarot. We came home to the gas on. I have two roommate home who hadn't touched the stove and I opened the door to an apartment full of gas. Not breathable.

So if said card upside down isn't then what is the meaning?
>>
>>16997053
no tarot card is ever evil. they all are just representative of things.
>>
What about the symbol in the top left corner?
>>
>>16997062
Inverted hanged man is a double flip. It's suggesting you may erroneously believe you're right side up and the whole world is upside down

>>16997095
It's Levi's signature
>>
Why would someone place this on our door upside down?
>>
you need to do a sick handstand
>>
>>16997043
If ur in the USA, next time call the police and don't burn the card. Also go see a priest or Minister, your local witchcraft practitioner.
>>
>>16997043
take off your bernie sanders bumper sticker

one of your neighbors is probably a donald trump nutbar
>>
>>16997405

fuckin' /pol/ rejects farting up the place again
>>
>>16997043
You didn't have to burn it. There is no evil intent other than to just make superstitious people scared and add to the act of turning the gas on. The card itself is one of the best cards of the Taro, with the meaning being connected to that of self sacrifice. The number 44 has the meaning of self sacrifice and is associated with many figures, Judas and Ankh-af-na-khonsu. Ankh-af-na-khonsu was a priest in Egypt who killed himself and was later immortalized in the religion of Thelema in the Stele. The idea of self-sacrifice goes back long before such even more famous figures, like Jesus or Krishna. Even in the Nordic religions there were gods who were hung in this way.
>>
>>16997458
>the meaning being connected to that of self sacrifice
never heard that one and i'm pretty sure you're making it up because it fits the rest of what you believe.
>>
>>16997460
I didn't make it up, because that's the established meaning of the card. For a hieroglyph it has detailed meaning and we can ascertain much of it from the card itself. His head is surrounded by a halo, which means his act has made him holy. The Catholic Church didn't believe the act of suicide was a sin, but later changed their doctrine. Originally the idea of killing ones self was tied to martyrdom and saintliness through sacrifice.
>>
>>16997430
it's actually a logical conclusion
>>
Dunno, but I found a severed birds head under my wiper blade this morning. Is someone fucking with me?
>>
File: Z6RJS.jpg (44KB, 700x521px) Image search: [Google]
Z6RJS.jpg
44KB, 700x521px
>>16997392
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-11-19-09-38-28.png (637KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-19-09-38-28.png
637KB, 1080x1920px
So why would they go through the trouble to post this card on their door?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.