[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hidden in plain sight

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 98
Thread images: 12

File: secret-society.jpg (28KB, 486x347px) Image search: [Google]
secret-society.jpg
28KB, 486x347px
Have you ever encountered anything on the net or in life that makes you question the purpose and reality of our society. Is there hidden knowledge? A true arbiter? It can't be so meaningless can it?
>>
Every interaction you make in this world reveals your own personal truth.

How do you form an opinion of life without simply living it?

There are big secrets sure.

But the biggest one of all is that things are much simpler than they appear.

God damn I am really enjoying x tonight.
>>
>>16996728
>There are big secrets sure.
>But the biggest one of all is that things are much simpler than they appear.
Care to expound on that, I'd like to hear your truth.
>>
The music industry 1960-Current

The true nature of reality is fucking horrifying
>>
Kalergi Plan. It is usually hidden between bullshit conspirancies like the "flat earth hurr durr". But if you look at it, a count what is happening in Europe since the creation of the EU you will understand that it is already true.
>>
>>16996953

so they really do feed on pain, fear and life energy in order to live forever and there's nothing to stop them except us
>>
>>16997105

Except, when I look around at people I don't really see fear or pain. I see ignorant bliss. I'm slightly jealous.
>>
>>16997316
>>16997105
>>16996953

exactly. if anything, the music industry since 1960 has promoted hedonism, sex, drugs, and partying. not exactly the pain and fear you're talking about.
>>
Your an idiot
>>
It actually can be pretty meaningless, which might play a part in people believing in fantastical higher purposes, shadowy groups working in leagues with aliens to make your life specifically shittier, among other inane thoughts and worries since they've got fuckall else to busy themselves with.
>>
>>16996711
But it is though.
>>
>>16996958
x2
>>
isn't it kind of comforting though -
the thought that it is all meaningless,
that maybe reality isn't 'real',
perhaps it's just a simulation.

just my .02
>>
>>16996711
im willing to believe it isn't, if you're willing to believe it is.
>>
>>16996711
No.
>>
>>16996711
Yea dude this one time I couldn't find my wallet..........

I was just leaving for work about 530 am early day.
About 15 mins after leaving I realized I forgot my wallet at home.
Called my boss confirmed I'd be late.
Got home realized that I had my wallet the whole time figured I would take a piss while at home, now this is where it got wierd. I noticed it seemed that some of the cars were misplaced compared to when I left home, shook it off to the sun being out now.
Got inside pulled out my ...........
my balls were hairy
..... I had shaved the night before
This I even shook as to maybe I dreamed I'd shaved.
so thinking I was still I morning dilema even after I'd been awake for over an hour.
I drive back to work my boss fires me on the spot.
I get into confused argument because he said it would be fine to be late that day.
Find out that I was no call no show at work for 4 days.
Look at my dick Again.......
.......it's shaved
I checked into the hospital and was diagnosed with temporary pyscosis
>>
>>16999699
Shit dude... did you ever find out what happened during those 4 days?
>>
>>16997316
Consider the following: >>16999584
>Some demon doesnt compare to the fear you experience in the (un)conscious levels
There's a reason they are chasing bliss so hard.
>>
>>16999699
kekd
>>
>>16996711
Yeah, it was when the cops came to my house and told me that it's ok for my parents to hit me, but if I lay a hand on them, he personally will come back and file felony charges against me
>>
>>17001280
Kill em all johnny
>>
File: 1447554984325.jpg (125KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1447554984325.jpg
125KB, 768x1024px
>>17001370
kek
>>
>>16996711
>Hidden knowledge
The hidden knowledge you're looking for is literally being paraded through the sky on a daily basis. Look into astrology.

>true arbiter
That depends on your religion.

>it can't be so meaningless
Life is meaningless if you believe it is.
>>
>>16997105
this is what I've always thought.>>16997319
sex, drugs, and partying lead to depression and pain alot of the time, and since rap has taken over the amount of violence played on the radio is triple what it was 30 years ago.
>>
>>16996711
Its funny that the truth is right in front of our eyes, but we choose not to see it. I don't mean on tv or in the news or even religion. We are not meant to know the truth. I know I'm not the only one that gets a rare glimpse ever so often that feels like a huge hit of dmt.
>>
>>17003295
Truth is more expansive than you will ever know with a mindset so narrow as that.

Not meant to know... It's almost an insult to human dignity.
>>
>>16996958
How have I never fucking heard of this?
>>
>>17003329
Because the person that brought it up wasn't ready to talk about it until just now.

Someone needs to spread FUD if they want their plans to work, or the FUD-based plans of others to fail.
>>
>>17003315
didn't mean that we shouldn't seek it.

I understand what you're saying though. I think its infinite times more expansive, but that sort of knowledge cannot be fully understood in this form.
>>
>>17003420
It can.
>>
>>17003478
then what?
>>
>>16997316
Ever go to a rave not fucked up?
Shits scary
>>
>>17003482
Then it can be applied in this plane of existence.
>>
>>16996711
The thing is, you're right. It's hard to explain but you're right. Everything is connected in a fundamental way. It's more than just a feeling.

I was blasted out of my mind on drugs and tapped into this for a while. Synchronicities started popping up and I found that if I just went where they lead me then good things happened. It can be done without the crutch of drugs but that's what got me there. I'm not there anymore, but every now and then I get a glimpse of it. I guess the closest thing I could compare it to is Bruce All Mighty.

Not saying that I have god like powers like Bruce, but during the movie when he's trying to get Jennifer Anniston back and he's trying to talk with her indirectly. It's like that but not for anything as petty as trying to get your love interest back. I feel as though it's a compass . A compass that points in a metaphysical direction that we all feel compelled to follow on some level.
>>
>>17003532
knowledge can give you power. it's straight sci-fi I guess, but I think at some point you transcend this plane. to be here and experience this plane, you must be it.
>>
>>17003601
to add to that, I believe higher states of consciousness can still be achieved (possibly could help you be aware of something. make sense of life after death, waking us up in the afterlife. I assume so many get lost when they pass only to do it again)
>>
>>17003577
I think my compass is broken
>>
>>17003634
it's the cell phone tower in your back yard
>>
>>17003577
The reason you're not there anymore is because it held nothing of value to begin with.

If it had value, your mind would still hold onto it.
>>17003601
I disagree. I don't feel that I need to voice anything more than that. That's simply not how it works.
>>17003631
Higher states of consciousness can be achieved, but it has nothing to do with this plane.
>>17003634
Then anon's compass doesn't exist.

A compass doesn't need to break other compasses in order to detect magnetic field lines.
>>
>>17003577
that's kind of what I'm saying
>>
>>17003670
No, it held value. I shut it out because I came to it through the wrong means. If I could achieve that again without drugs then I would hold onto it. But until then the side effects are not worth it.

It did lead me to some stage of enlightenment, though. As far as that goes I'm still there. And the early stage that I've been at for a long time is, "I am you as you are he as we are all together. We are the Eggman."

Another part of it is realizing a very simple fact. All seven billion of us are leading very distinct and complex lives all at the same time. It may seem elementary, and for all intents and purposes it is, but that realization is so profound it has a name. I can't find it, but it has a name. I'll google around a bit and see if I can find it.
>>
>>17003670
I'm starting to learn that everyone just see things differently. All wrong, but right at the same time
>>
>>16988904
i think this guy gets it
>>
>>17003731
I think it all is just infinite "waves" that fractal into every aspect of life. Things coming and going and every once in a while we can balance most of the wobbles in our life. Adding in the millions of others and participating in this world makes it a lot more complicated.
>>
>>17003731
Many trite ideologies have names. Names do not impress me.
>>17003740
Right and wrong are not stored within perspective, but are themselves perspectives on the discretely detailed qualities of nature as it unfolds before us.
>>17003753
So.. What? "Reality is wobbly"?
>>
>>17003822
I added that it has a name to clarify that I didn't come up with it while tripping and think it was profound. It's been noted by others.
>>
>>17003842
I talked to someone tripping on LSD and I was able to both understand and guide them through their trip. I've never taken LSD. I was using my own model of the mind to understand what must have been happening in theirs.

And I was right.

This is science; form a hypothesis and test it.

Names do not impress me.
>>
>>17003822
just ever changing based on the observer. Multiple observers decide the reality
>>
>>17003822
>Right and wrong are not stored within perspective, but are themselves perspectives on the discretely detailed qualities of nature as it unfolds before us.

I think right and wrong is just inherent, but we were given "free will" or the choice to distort. It is neither right nor wrong.
>>
>>17004138
>I think right and wrong is just inherent
determined by who? what is "right" and "wrong" in any situation is a complicated question.

inb4 bible, god, jesus
>>
>>17004152
do we have do decide who determined it? Its just something you know.

I asked my mother once if she thought everyone would just rape and kill without Jesus. ...She said yes

I just dont think thats necessary. Maybe its a part of evolution. Even if that be the case, I think it had a part in our consciousness evolution as well
>>
>>17004152
Also, I remember this bit of brainshower.
I just don't understand

Jesus loves me! This I know,
For the Bible tells me so;
Little ones to Him belong;
They are weak, but He is strong.
>>
>>17004125
Then allow me to decide that it can never change.
>>17004138
It's not inherent. To assume it is it to attribute the perspective of a mortal to something eternal. This has always caused humanity harm.

Similarly, to abuse free will to the status of mere "distortion potential" is destructive to human will.
>>17004152
Actions within situations aren't right or wrong either. Moral and immortal are naive fools bickering about it after the fact.
>>
>>17004215
>Then allow me to decide that it can never change.
I think you know what I'm talking about man. You seem hostile..

In my theory you would have to change the universal consensus. Change the paradigm.
>>
>>17004215
My search for meaning does no harm to anybody else. I feel morally just and compassionate to others, I'm not anywhere near perfect, but I know when I'm doing wrong. On the other hand I do not judge if you do otherwise. But I still wonder where this comes from.

If you say it is not inherent then what is it that you think?
Is it just taught by parents?
Do you believe right or wrong would never be discovered without the help of others?
thought experiment:
raising a child in a blank room, is moral learned?
>>
>>17004241
See, now THAT is interesting and new. That'd be well worth discussing and learning about. I only hate it when people spout the same simplistic bullshit and never bother going in depth about it.
>>17004261
All your questions can be answered with the last one.

No. Morality can't exist in a blank room.
>>
>>17004215
Oh, stop trying to justify your shitty behaviour with le 2deep4u moral subjectivity crap.
If you can harm another person or allow harm to come to another and not feel like shit you're scum.
>>
>>16996711
It can be.
>>
OP your question can be summed up to,

>is there a God

and the answer is yes.

All knowledge is hidden knowledge.

It is all a gift from God.
>>
>>16999793
Yeah. I shaved my dick.
>>
>>17004318
yea
>>
File: 1442982304904.gif (258KB, 540x377px) Image search: [Google]
1442982304904.gif
258KB, 540x377px
>>17004271
I think morels come/stem from awareness. The polarity is like a code written in everything. Experiencing the lowest of lows is similar to the highest highs.
I think a God would be entirely neutral and in that behold an unconditional love towards the division it created.

sry... i smoked..
>>
File: 1439228625456.gif (433KB, 319x230px) Image search: [Google]
1439228625456.gif
433KB, 319x230px
>>17004538
>>
File: 1444788713960.jpg (148KB, 1152x788px) Image search: [Google]
1444788713960.jpg
148KB, 1152x788px
>>17004545
>>
File: 1443488807496.gif (3MB, 3412x3400px) Image search: [Google]
1443488807496.gif
3MB, 3412x3400px
>>17004551
>>
File: 1444906411430.gif (1MB, 371x209px) Image search: [Google]
1444906411430.gif
1MB, 371x209px
>>17004561
>>
>>17004565
>>
File: 1445830182806.gif (2MB, 272x200px) Image search: [Google]
1445830182806.gif
2MB, 272x200px
>>17004568
>>
>>17004538
>I think a God would be entirely neutral and in that behold an unconditional love towards the division it created
Though I can see where you're coming from, I think it'd be incomprehensible to us with the tools we have at our disposal right now - instinct, emotion, logic.
Perhaps after a dozen or so more steps come omnipotence and omnipresence, which may just bring up even more questions.
One thing's for sure though, if this place was created, it took an act of will - something in common with all living things.
>>
>>16997319

yeah, it's mindless self decay. have you ever met drug dealers? really nice people. same with the party animals who date rape people on drugs. hedonism harms plenty and the release of sexual energy is pretty rough. not to mention the adrenaline junkies.
>>
>>16997696

They get bored, sure, but then you look at them and watch them cry and then what? They realize even if they work with aliens they end up being incomplete entities incapable of doing what they thought they were great at?
>>
Have you ever think that übermensch is some sort related to this topic?
>>
>>7672229
More than 1 terabyte of fanfiction all text. I used to think humanity was worth something, but after that...
>>
File: tumblr_nf57thprD71u3zcifo1_500.jpg (47KB, 453x672px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nf57thprD71u3zcifo1_500.jpg
47KB, 453x672px
>>16996728
>>17003577
>>17003676

I know what you guys mean. I'm living it right now.

People don't know what they're saying, and if you don't learn to develop the skill to also talk the talk, you'll realize that your fundamental truths are also being said. You become an observer to the layers spoken from your soul.

The people that put on their horns and see the world as it is are only a minute percentage, as it has always been. They end up so lonely, though.
>>
>>17004318
My shitty behavior needs no justification. This is 4chan. If you can't recognize my abilities on this board of all boards, you need to find a new place to live.
>>17004538
>The polarity is like a code written in everything.
Everything lacks polarity. Even magnets lack polarity: Science has discovered monopoles.

Duality is dead. Stop trying to revive it.

Lows and highs are unalike. Extremes exist well outside of any perception of those extremes. What might be extreme to you would make another guy shrug.
>>17004611
+1
>>17004625
No. Human augmentation causes pain and misery. It tries to bootstrap off of current progress in a very dangerous and naive way. It seeks power at the expense of others. It's the stuff of NWO bullshit.
>>17004261
>My search for meaning does no harm to anybody else.
Speaking can harm another. I'd be wary to ever make such a claim.
>>
>>17006153
>Science has discovered monopoles.
Wrong . It seems your profession is not electrical engineering and advanced calculus.
I would like to explain it to you but you would not understand the language of mathematics and we dont have space and means here ,so its better to just tell you that you are wrong.
>>
>>17006268
>you would not understand
It seems you've taken a forward action.
>>
>>17006153
>If you can't recognize my abilities
What "abilities"?
>>
>>17006623
>not being able to scan
>2037
>>
>>17006153
why are you arguing in a discussion? we state our views and you only say we're wrong.

I can't discuss this kind of stuff with someone that gets triggered so easily
>>
>>16996711
There is no intrinsic purpose to anything in existence. Meaning only exists as an artificial construct.
>>
>>17006997
It's not my fault you're wrong. It's also not my fault you can't discuss or argue properly. It's also not my fault if you don't even bother pointing out which anon you are so I can explain in greater detail why you're wrong.

I'm not really arguing, I'm just putting my opinion out there. I think you're wrong.

Again, my shitty behavior needs no justification. It isn't suddenly morally wrong because masses of people think it is. Millions of people reacting is no more relevant than one fool having an opinion. The world doesn't function because people know what separates right from wrong, it functions because people bother to survive. "Life goes on" is the only moral philosophy one can hold without trying to do something stupid.

Truth keeps principles alive, not people. Similarly, principles keep people alive, but not truth. Truth is that which needs nothing to keep it alive. It's the one thing we can't rely on because the truth is that we can theoretically die at any moment.

Principle is the substance on which ideals like right and wrong are built. If moral relativity can't be used constructively, I'll just have to attack principle itself. Hopefully you won't feel too much pain when I rip your principles to shreds.

If principle doesn't break down gracefully, we can remove anything that carries principles.

Trust me, my opinion is well worth taking the time for me to properly explain.
>>
>>17007247
>It's not my fault you're wrong. It's also not my fault you can't discuss or argue properly. It's also not my fault if you don't even bother pointing out which anon you are so I can explain in greater detail why you're wrong.

I'm not trying to prove that I'm right or disprove you. I'm merely having a friendly discussion.
>>
>>17007733
You're doing a terrible job at it if you can't make a post about anything more than a stated intent that seems well more than false by the very act.
>>
>>17007768
you wanna be friends!?
>>
>>17007772
There are an infinite number of reasons for me to ignore this post entirely.
>>
>>17007777
just one, you.
>>
>>17007784
Funny.

It's like you're unaware of how infinite everyone is.
>>
>>17003822
Seen it all eh?
>>
>>17007817
And then again when I woke up, yeah.
>>
>>17007795
minus my last comment, I have yet to attack you personally.
it's funny that we can argue about these things. when my try beliefs are that we are the singularity and we interact with ourselves and disagree over ideas. look at this beautiful ride we built! there's no wrong way to ride it. that's reminding me of Bill hicks too much. I think a lot of people get it. it can't be spoken and try as I might, but it can't be told. we can hypothesize many ideas, but even if we truly new I know it could not even be translated. we help each other out sometimes, participating unaware.. just from my experience.

seriously anon, love you .
>>
>>17007838
>I have yet to attack you personally.
You've yet to realize that you've attacked me many different ways, not all of which have consequences that reach back to you in a pre-visible way.

Stopped reading there, by the way.
>>
>>17007848
Alright, I'm sorry
>>
>>17007833
I get your point in all this, but the way you bring it makes you seem bored with it all.
>>
File: 66590.max1024.jpg (43KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
66590.max1024.jpg
43KB, 1024x1024px
>>16996711
Everywhere
All the time
In every way
On every day
>>
>>17007864
he wants his recognition
>>
File: shaq.gif (950KB, 400x279px) Image search: [Google]
shaq.gif
950KB, 400x279px
>>16996711
>question the purpose and reality
Yeah, salvia.
>>
>>16996958
>a count what is happening in Europe since the creation of the EU you will understand that it is already true.
Its true and its a lot older then the creation of the EU.
Thread posts: 98
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.