[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a guy who does sorcery for hire. Ask me anything.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 1

File: 1441504360232.jpg (434KB, 1700x960px) Image search: [Google]
1441504360232.jpg
434KB, 1700x960px
I'm a guy who does sorcery for hire. Ask me anything.
>>
>>16995569
who did you work with generally? rich elites? middle class women? witch covens?
>>
>>16995584
I have quite a handful of rich elites as my clients, but most of my clients are just average, middle class people. It's actually pretty interesting hearing the stories, and struggles of people from different walks of life. The wealthier clients tend to get into deep trouble often.
>>
bumpity bump
>>
>>16995590
i'd ask for anecdotes, but you might want to keep your clients' privacy. anyway, why is it that the rich get into more trouble? do you rescue them from the influence of malevolent beings? or do you use sorcery do get them out of common problems?
>>
>>16995569
would you kindly make the voices go away without delay?
>>
>>16995609

>i'd ask for anecdotes, but you might want to keep your clients' privacy. anyway, why is it that the rich get into more trouble?

I would assume they get into more trouble due to their freedoms. They have money, they do stupid things. It's much easier for a wealthy person to cheat on their spouses from my observations.

>do you rescue them from the influence of malevolent beings?

I have had instances where they have been bothered by said beings, but it's uncommon.

>or do you use sorcery do get them out of common problems?

Common problems, difficult situations. It's a mixed bag. I get strange requests, and typical requests, but it's nothing all too incredible.
>>
>>16995618

>would you kindly make the voices go away without delay?

I'm not sure what you mean, anon. Sorry.
If you're hearing voices, you might want to get that checked out before you deem your situation warrants magick.
>>
What's the most you've ever gotten paid for your abilities?
What was the outcome of said job?
>>
Has an errand ever put your life in danger? Or do you decline dangerous ones?
>>
>>16995641

>What's the most you've ever gotten paid for your abilities?
What was the outcome of said job?

I've had a client who paid me well around 7,000 USD all at once.
The client cashed out in one of his stocks, and ended up buying out a brokerage, which is nice to hear.
That's the most info I'll disclose for their privacy's sake.
>>
So how do I hire you?
>>
>>16995648

>Has an errand ever put your life in danger? Or do you decline dangerous ones?

To be honest, I have always been safe in my works, as I like to arm myself to the teeth with other entities, clearings, and other protective measures.
I seldomly decline dangerous ones, unless it's an absolutely stupid request.
>>
>>16995653

>So how do I hire you?

I usually have my clients inquire locally. I'm still building a personal website, but I do operate, and have clients via email. If the price is right.
What's your situation?
>>
>>16995666

Oh lookie, I got Satan's trips.
Anyways, ask away. I've never really made such a thread on /x/ before.
>>
give us some stories
>>
Have you ever done politicians? If yes, what kind of stuff do they ask you? What effects can you accomplish?
>>
can we have your email, future website or any way to contact you after this thread disappears?
>>
>>16995688

>give us some stories

Of what? Clients? I can if you'd like, but don't expect them to be something incredible. Most of the time it's: A client has a problem, I offer a solution, then do the work, And their problem gets solved after a period of time.
>>
>>16995694

>Have you ever done politicians? If yes, what kind of stuff do they ask you? What effects can you accomplish?

Yes. Some local, and some out of the country.
They usually ask for things like a golden tongue, or to be easily lovable. Some ask to be more attractive. They're smart individuals, and are intelligent enough that I can't "Poof" in votes for them.
>>
>>16995671
No situation per se. However I would like to hire you for general tutoring and potentially something I would like accomplished. Or a few things. Will have to hash out with you. Do you do skype?
>>
>>16995699

>can we have your email, future website or any way to contact you after this thread disappears?

Planetaryspells@gmail

Keep it clean, and don't bombard me with stupidity.
>>
>>16995712

>No situation per se. However I would like to hire you for general tutoring and potentially something I would like accomplished. Or a few things. Will have to hash out with you. Do you do skype?

I've actually never done that before, but I guess I can try. Contact me via email first, and we can discuss.
>>
are you self-taught? Is it a family business? Did you have a mentor?
>>
>>16995734
what this guy said. Where did you learn to do 'sorcery'?
>>
>>16995734

>are you self-taught? Is it a family business? Did you have a mentor?

I have/had a range of mentors. Most of it is self taught under careful supervision. Dabbling blindly can make for dangerous results.
>>
>>16995716
>don't bombard me with stupidity
Like you're bombarding /x/ with stupidity? Curse me if you're real.
>>
>>16995738

>what this guy said. Where did you learn to do 'sorcery'?

On Earth? There really wasn't much a specific place I went to learn about this. I was given tomes, grimoires, books, and other such things by mentors, and whatnot. I traveled to visit some mentors, if that's what you're asking.
>>
>>16995569
What does a typical job / contract involve? How many hours work? What sort of thing do you do, exactly?
>>
>>16995750

>Like you're bombarding /x/ with stupidity? Curse me if you're real.

Why would I waste my time, and energy on someone as insignificant as you? Last time I checked, this was /x/ and this does seem to fit into the forum.
>>
>>16995758

>What does a typical job / contract involve? How many hours work? What sort of thing do you do, exactly?

First, my client consults with me on their situation, their goals, what they want, what they expect, etc.
I then either do a small divination to see if I can work on it, or just use my instinct. When it's workable; I offer them a range of solutions.
We make an agreement, then I schedule the work.
Hours vary. Some work requires days (With rest periods inbetween).
Define thing? I do invocations, evocations, and typical, traditional spells.
>>
>>16995705
Alright. Sounds interesting. There is something that puzzles me about all this.
Isn't there a risk of creating unewanted\attachments to other entities? Unforeseen consequences that can spiral out of control?

Maybe it's my morality messing with me, but in a way it sounds like cheating. What are your thoughts on this, from a theoretical and practical point of view?
>>
>>16995762
/x/ is not a roleplaying board, regardless of what they tell you.
>>
Are you sometimes daunted by the powers you use? Or are you above fear?
>>
What school of magick of you practise exactly?

How did you get people to believe you're not a charlatan?
>>
>>16995796

>Alright. Sounds interesting. There is something that puzzles me about all this. Isn't there a risk of creating unewanted\attachments to other entities? Unforeseen consequences that can spiral out of control?

There's always some sort of risk, but that doesn't mean it's impossible to prevent said risks. Some can spiral out of control, but with enough practice, and supervision, you'll be safe. I wouldn't recommend anyone going into any advanced work without learning the basics.

Cheating? I can understand the thoughts on that, though if they straight up lied about their promised during their campaign with the aid of my work, it'll only screw them over.
>>
>>16995753
what were some of these books that you learned from called? and what did they specifically talk about?
>>
>>16995797

>/x/ is not a roleplaying board, regardless of what they tell you.

You're implying i'm roleplaying, when I actually get hired to do these things. I find it sad that you get bothered enough to get your panties in a knot whenever you see these types of threads. Sucks to be you.
>>
>>16995803

>Are you sometimes daunted by the powers you use? Or are you above fear?

After enough practice, you get a thick skin for these things and don't fear much. When things go wrong I end up getting frustrated, and annoyed rather than scared.
>>
Another role playing thread, isn't /x/ great?
>>
>>16995826
Because none of this shit is real, it doesn't matter that you get hired for this stuff, that doesn't make it any less roleplaying.
>>
>>16995821

>what were some of these books that you learned from called? and what did they specifically talk about?

Some books were locally written by my mentors, or they were family heirlooms. However, books such as the Black Pullet, and the Lesser Key have given me a sort of foundation of my system. That, and Folk religions/Beliefs.
>>
>>16995839

>Another role playing thread, isn't /x/ great?

Read >>16995826
>>
>>16995840

>Because none of this shit is real, it doesn't matter that you get hired for this stuff, that doesn't make it any less roleplaying.

You seem triggered, hon. Maybe put some cream on that sphincter of yours from all of that unnecessary butthurt you're having.
>>
>>16995850
Sure thing, roleplayer.
>>
It occurs to me that the skeptics have a valid point. My question is, have you ever had a client(s) ask for proof of your ability prior to hiring you? If so, what would you do to convince a prospective client that you're not a con artist?
I'd have to see irrefutable proof of your abilities before I entered into a contract with you. Would you agree this would be a reasonable request?
>>
How much do you charge to make my dick bigger? Serious question.
>>
>>16995569
What kind of magick do you do for people?
>>
>>16995817
>>16995870

>What school of magick of you practise exactly? How did you get people to believe you're not a charlatan?

Apologies. I missed your question from the amount of replies this is getting. I don't follow a specific school. I've gone through many systems of traditional, and modern magick, and decided to mix what I deemed fit. It's something that can be frowned upon these days. I mix in Folk magick borrowed from vodoun, as well as folk magick from places such as mexico. Things such as practices Brujas do. I have also mixed in The Ars Goetia, The Black Pullet, as well as some homemade grimoires pulled from my mentors.

I'm not quite sure actually. Some usually just jump the gun, and trust me from the get-go with something small, and they stick with me once they see results. Though word-of-mouth, and other people vouching for me is another means of trust. People are more inclined to trust others that claim to have seen results.

>>16995870

>It occurs to me that the skeptics have a valid point. My question is, have you ever had a client(s) ask for proof of your ability prior to hiring you? If so, what would you do to convince a prospective client that you're not a con artist? I'd have to see irrefutable proof of your abilities before I entered into a contract with you. Would you agree this would be a reasonable request?

They do. I have had a few, though it's quite difficult showing them proof of my ability when said clients demand physical phenomena to occur immediately. I don't fight to convince others, I'd rather not waste my time begging others to trust me. I know my abilities as a practicioner. Like the above answer; Those who seemed skeptic tend to just start small before getting into anything of a larger scale with me.
I would say that's a reasonable request, but I'm not hungry for clients, nor do I care if someone doesn't believe me.
>>
>>16995876

>How much do you charge to make my dick bigger? Serious question.

I actually get that question a lot. I don't do penis enlargements. But I do things libido-related.
>>
>>16995877

>What kind of magick do you do for people?

See >>16995903
>>
>>16995876
I can see the need for a trip on /int/ where people might confuse you for a native jap, but why here where it's not relevant?
>>
>>16995939
Bad wording. What i meant is what kind of things do your clients ask for. the most interesting requests i guess. Any cool stories?
>>
How do I get accepted at Hogwarts?
>>
>>16995948
If you weren't invited by now then it's already too late, muggle.
>>
>>16995939
I've had a theory for a long time that there are people out there practicing magick through music.Trying to influence others through these mass ritualistic spells for whatever agenda they may have. What are your thoughts on this?
>>
>>16995952
Sometimes people ask a question not for information, but to see if they know.
>>
>>16995946

>Bad wording. What i meant is what kind of things do your clients ask for. the most interesting requests i guess. Any cool stories?

I wish I had cool stories, but most of the time I just hear: "Make him/her love me" "He/she is cheating on me" "I need more money" "I want to be attractive" or anything within that context.
I can't tell if I've seen enough situations where I've become desensitized to what is interesting to the public.
>>
>>16995954

>I've had a theory for a long time that there are people out there practicing magick through music.Trying to influence others through these mass ritualistic spells for whatever agenda they may have. What are your thoughts on this?

I'd say it's possible. Words, music, and tone have always played a big role in rituals.
>>
>ask me anything

except for proof, amirite
>>
>>16995994
You're correct.
>>
>>16995618
Anon from gmail?

I request the same. If you could conjure a way to stop the voice from tormenting me I'd be eternally grateful
>>
>>16996004
Get medical help.
>>
What's the distinction between you and a run-of-the-mill gypsy?
>>
>>16995976
Alright heres something small. I had a dream the other night or maybe it wasnt its hard to tell it happened right at the point where your still awake but half asleep. I kept seeing a womans face but it wasnt clear just a vague silhouette. Then im floating behind this woman trying to catch up to her to look at her face.

Next thing i know theres this screaming like banshee wails and im pulled away. images of screaming demonic looking faces kept flashing in my vision. I woke up kind of in sleep paralysis for a while then it faded and i was able to move again.

Im a wiccan. I need two things a spell for protection and a spell for psychic awareness. What do you reccomend?
>>
>>16996006

No thanks. Magical routes have helped some of my troubles. They are entities which somehow found a way to speak to me 24/7. I can't find a way to banish them. I've tried everything.
>>
>>16995994
>>16995999

>except for proof, amirite

I'd love to present some proof. But honestly, what can I provide that would serve as black & white evidence? No matter what I would post, someone on the thread will turn it down. I basically can't win. Why waste my time, and energy on that? It's pointless. So let the skeptics speak, I have nothing against them. They can do whatever they want, And I can do whatever I want.

>>16996006

Agreed. >>16996004 I would suggest medical help beforehand. I'm not doubting my abilities, but Magick isn't the answer to everything.
>>
>>16996025
I've gotten some. Medication can quiet them with some nasty side effects. If magic can help anything it would help this. Apparently they are spirits from past lives angry with me for some reason. They are suggesting suicide if i want them gone. They say nothing else will stop them. I need them gone. I'm out of ideas.
>>
>>16996012

>What's the distinction between you and a run-of-the-mill gypsy?

Well, for starters; I'm not Romanian, or a nomad.

>>16996020

>Alright heres something small. I had a dream the other night or maybe it wasnt its hard to tell it happened right at the point where your still awake but half asleep. I kept seeing a womans face but it wasnt clear just a vague silhouette. Then im floating behind this woman trying to catch up to her to look at her face....

I'm not a dream interpreter, and I'm not wiccan either; So whatever I may recommend may not fit your belief system.

>>16996021

>No thanks. Magical routes have helped some of my troubles. They are entities which somehow found a way to speak to me 24/7. I can't find a way to banish them. I've tried everything.

Have you tried not using a ritual, but an actual means to demand their leave? You're an aspect of God, if they are bothering you, stop feeding them, and ask them for their leave.
>>
>>16996025
No proof=role playing thread

Have fun, guys.
Plenty of guys here willing to play along with you, OP.
Hope you enjoy /x/.
>>
>>16996025
What's your opinion on Hermeticism?
I've recently read the Kybalion and it seems to make sense, but doesn't go into any real depth on performing rituals and such.
>>
>>16996037

>I've gotten some. Medication can quiet them with some nasty side effects. If magic can help anything it would help this. Apparently they are spirits from past lives angry with me for some reason. They are suggesting suicide if i want them gone. They say nothing else will stop them. I need them gone. I'm out of ideas

Prepare a mental exercise. Close your eyes, and imagine said entities attached to red strings, which are attached to you. Cut the strings. And demand them to leave in your name.
>>
>>16996045
I've never once seen even a shred of proof of anything on this board.
Go troll /b/ with the rest of the normies.
>>
>>16996045

>No proof=role playing thread

I just asked you what is there I could provide.

>>16996048

>What's your opinion on Hermeticism? I've recently read the Kybalion and it seems to make sense, but doesn't go into any real depth on performing rituals and such.

I think Hermeticism is interesting.
>>
Alright. It's late. Going to bed. Not sure if this thread is going to be around when I wake up, but my email is floating around this thread. It was pretty cool talking to you all.
>>
>>16996056
How is that trolling?

Role playing is fun, better OP a role player here on /x/ than a real life fraud.
>>
>>16996060
It would seem as though most of Hermeticism is applying will and having your mind on the right "plane," allowing you to transcend negative emotions and mental effects. Does this transfer to your brand of sorcery? E. G. Does your willpower play a predominant role in your sorcery, or is it more akin to drawing figures and glyphs correctly and saying the right words.
>>
>>16995569
is it true that the source of sorcery originate from Babylon ?
>>
>>16995569
Hey OP! Maybe you can solve my problem? I'm broke but I can probably pay you in other ways (if you're handsome!) ;)
>>
what are the best personal protection spells, amulets, sigils, incense, etc?

have you ever failed?

if you had to give advice to someone trying to avoid or stop or minimize someone like you, what would you say?
>>
>>16996038
>God

Is that the Christian god, or an other one?
Thread posts: 81
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.