[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post some of your creepiest camping stories

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: Cloaked Man.jpg (65KB, 634x592px) Image search: [Google]
Cloaked Man.jpg
65KB, 634x592px
Post some of your creepiest camping stories
>>
>>16994867
Bumpin, lost all mine somehow and camping stories are usually the best
>>
Remember freezing my ass of in this tent one night. My friend slept fine, he had all the covers.
I would go to sleep, and wake up a couple half/hour later freezing. repeat all night. If I could do it again, tottaly snatch his covers.
>>
>>16994867
Is that real? Wasnt there a story on that picture awhile back....
>>
I'm going camping tonight. probably end up a corspe cicle.
>>
>>16994867
I was out camping alone in Death Valley once at a dark remote campsite so I could watch a meteor shower. As I was watching them a bird flew overhead, it was big, really big. So big I could hear the air moving as it flapped its wings. Some friends have suggested it was a Condor, but it wasn't really shaped like that and I don't think Condors live in that area.
>>
File: b4FI6B5.jpg (2MB, 3560x2280px) Image search: [Google]
b4FI6B5.jpg
2MB, 3560x2280px
>>16994867
Here you go mi famila
>>
went camping as teen with my family. My friend was there and we wanted to smoke a cigarette next to the fire. Its a mountain place and in the area are a decent amount of bears because people bring food and they just roam around the area. Anyways at night we scare each other about the bear, we try to smoke a cigg when parent go into the tent to sleep and we hear a loud branch snap like something large breaking it. me and friend look at each other instantly with mouths wide open and we run like little bitches to the tent cause we were scared as hell. hahahaha

other than that was me sleeping through when a bear fucked our food supply up and it was early morning. thought uncle was joking for the 9999th time about a bear and I went to sleep only to find our good food was taken by the bear.
>>
>>16994995
ten pesos says it's a LARPer

IIRC there actually was a case in (I want to say) Colorado about ten years ago where these women were camping, and somebody came and took photos of them with their camera while they were sleeping.
>>
>>16995074
bat/flying fox? you can hear their wings flapping a fair way off
>>
>>16994995
>www.tmz.com/2015/08/25/mystery-solved-on-north-carolina-creepy-cloaked-figure/
Some spirichool warfare faggots show up in the comments.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.